King's Pack (Taekook & Warewo...

By BlairWitch91

Prince Hoseok is the perfect person to become a Human King in the world full of magical creatures. But he nee... More

Author's Note
Introduction: A Piece of History
Chapter 1: The Incomplete Tattoo
Chapter 2: The Drop of Destiny
Chapter 3: The Air Controller
Chapter 4: The Welcoming
Chapter 5: The Residents of the Royal Palace
Chapter 6: The Ceremony
Chapter 7: The Ranks
Chapter 8: The Night Talks
Chapter 9: The Training
Chapter 10: The Prince Birthday
Chapter 11: The Pride and Prejudice - part 1
Chapter 12: The Pride and Prejudice - part 2
Chapter 13: The Pride and Prejudice - part 3
Chapter 14: The fight of Soulmates
Chapter 15: The Campfire Drama
Chapter 16: The Ride
Chapter 17: The Blessing in Disguise
Chapter 18: The Objects Controller and the Healer
Chapter 19: The Heart to Heart Talk
Chapter 20: The Coronation
Chapter 21: The King of Hope
Chapter 22: The Deal
Chapter 23: The Jump
Chapter 24: The Bonds Between Them
Chapter 26: The Safe Place
Chapter 27: The Scream at Night
Chapter 28: The One with no control - part 1
Chapter 29: The One with no control - part 2
Chapter 30: The one with 'No Control' - part 3
Chapter 31: The Storm
Chapter 32: The Rollercoaster of Aftermaths
Chapter 33: The Elders
Chapter 34: The Secrets and Promises
Chapter 35: The Phonecalls, Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 36: The Perfectly Wrong One
Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship
Chapter 38: The Love Shot
Chapter 39: The Face in the Crowd
Chapter 40: The Trust
Chapter 41: The Heavy Hearts
Chapter 42: The Attack on Bangtan
Chapter 43: The Attack on Bangtan pt.2
Chapter 44: The Purple Eyes
Chapter 45: The Seesaw
Chapter 46: The Time of the Dark King
Chapter 47: The Scent
Chapter 48: The Sacred Vow
Epilog: The Festival of Love
Spin off: The Prince and His Friend
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 1
Spin off 2: Kim Mirae - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch -part 1
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 3
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 4
Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - final
King's Pack Background Music with Playlist

Chapter 25: The Problematic Older Brothers

9K 454 425
By BlairWitch91

Jungkook frowned in his sleep. Something annoying was bothering his mind.

Extremely annoying.

'Your phone...' he mumbled.

When there was no reaction and the annoying tune was still drilling into his ears, he threw his arm and hit Taehyung's stomach.

'For fucks sake... Pick up this goddamn phone...'

Taehyung groaned painfully and with closed eyes he rolled over Jungkook, to fetch his phone from the other side of the bed. He pressed the answering button without looking at its screen.

'DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I CALLED? HOW DARE YOU TO IGNORE YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT, KIM TAEHYUNG!?'

Tae opened one of his eyes slightly and looked at the screen. His mother made a facecall. Wonderfull...

'Hi, mom...'

'Why are you sleeping? It's 1 p.m. you know...'

'We had a few... rough days lately. So we are recovering.'

Mrs Choi face softened instantly.

'Am sorry, Tae. Are you ok?'

'Yes. Just tired.'

'And Jiminie? I will call him...'

'NO!' Taehyung protested, opening his eyes instantly. 'You don't need to. He is perfectly fine.'

Mrs Choi raised her eyebrow suspiciously.

'So why can't I call my Minie then?'

'He is not your Minie anymore' Taehyung giggled.

'What are you blabbering about, TaeTae? He will always be...'

'He is Yoongi-hyung's Minie now...'

'Don't tell me...'

'Yup.'

Mrs Choi gasped and her eyes filled with happy tears.

'You both are growing up so fast' her lips wobbled.

Taehyung laughed and rolled himself on the back, using Jungkook's stomach as a pillow, making Jungkook groan from the sudden move. Taehyung stretched his hand with the phone above his head.

'Who was that?' Mrs Choi asked, hearing the sound.

'It's Jungkookie!' Taehyung moved his hand and showed a sleeping boy's face. 'Say hi to mom, Jungkookie!'

Jungkook instantly opened his eyes and looked terrified at the screen.

'Awww, he is cute...' Mrs Choi cooed.

'He is. Isn't he?' with the free hand Taehyung flicked Jungkook's chin upwards.

'S-stop it!' Jungkook blushed, brushing Taehyung's hand away. He shyly looked at Tae's mom. 'Hello, Mrs Choi! Nice to meet you...'

'What is this devil doing in your bed, Jungkookie?' she asked giggling.

'We slept together,' Taehyung informed her casually, showing a V-sign with his fingers and his wide boxy smile.

'I- I-... Not like that!! He just barged into my bed!' Jungkook panicked, with a red face.

'Kookie is really nice to hug, mom!' Taehyung was enjoying Jungkook's embarrassment. It was cute as hell. He couldn't hold his smile. 'It's like hugging a warm pillow. He is even hugging me back in his sleep. And his snoring is cute...'

'Stop saying it!' Jungkook whined and covered Taehyung's mouth with his hand. 'I will kick your ass! Why are you talking like that to your mom!'

Taehyung bit his hand and Jungkook yelled.

'Adorable puppies...' Mrs Choi giggled.

Jungkook threw himself on Taehyung, trying to reach his phone. Taehyung was laughing out loud, when they started to wrestle on the bed. Finally Jungkook with triumphant scream took the phone, because Taehyung was laughing so hard, he couldn't fight anymore.

Jungkook with messy hair looked at the screen and sent Mrs Choi an apologetic smile.

'Excuse his dumb ass, mam' he said. 'He hit his head yesterday...'

'It's a relief to see you two in good shape and happy, Kookie. I can call you that, right? It's cute.'

Jungkook nodded and felt Taehyung backhugging him, placing his chin on his shoulder to look at the screen. His hand embraced Jungkook's palm to lift the phone up, so he can look at his mom too.

'"Kookie" is cute. But "Koo" is cuter. But only I can call him that.' he pouted.

'Ok, ok, tiger. Don't go at me.' Mrs Choi rolled her eyes. 'You should visit soon.'

'I will talk with hyungs. We planned to celebrate dad's birthday with Jimin already.'

'That would be perfect. You should come too, Kookie.'

'T-thank you. I will think about it.' Jungkook shyly looked down.

'I need to go. New guests are coming today. Tell Jimin to call me, Tae.'

'Okay, mom! Bye!!'

Mrs Choi disconnected and Jungkook lowered his hand with the phone. He felt happy and sad at the same time. He hadn't seen his own mother in ten years. And if not Jin and Namjoon being around he would forget what parental care and love mean a long time ago. Taehyung's mother was a warm person. He could tell. And she wasn't even his biological mother. But still he loved Tae and Jimin more than the woman that gave birth to Jungkook, loved him.

Taehyung tightened his grip around Jungkook's waist, as if he was feeling a sudden change of the mood. It made Jungkook realise what position they were in. He was basically sitting between Taehyung's legs, resting his back on Tae's chest.

'L-let me go...'

'Why?'

'Because it's strange.'

'Is it?'

Jungkook thought about it. The truth was: a big fat "no". He actually felt pretty comfortable, calm, safe... in the right place.

'It doesn't feel strange... and that's why it's strange' he sighed.

'Because you are thinking about it.' Taehyung said. 'You are so used to planning your every move, to control yourself, that sometimes you forget to turn it down...' Taehyung pressed his forehead to the crock of Jungkook's neck making him giggle, from the tickling of his hair. 'I don't think about something like that when I'm doing it. If I feel like it, I act on it. It's the way to comfort myself. But you rarely think about yourself, Koo...'

'I don't want to burden anyone with things I'm struggling with...' Jungkook answered quietly.

'I know. But You can speak openly with me. You can be yourself with me. You won't hurt me. You won't scare me. I can take everything you will throw at me...'

'Why would you do that?' Jungkook's voice was full of doubt and hope at the same time.

'Wouldn't you do the same?'

Jungkook hadn't answered. There wasn't a way he could deny it, without lying.

'You are really good at figuring me out...' he sighed.

Taehyung put his chin back on Jungkook's shoulder and closed his eyes. He felt as though Jungkook indirectly opened the door to his mind for him.

'Think about yourself more, Koo. Think about what makes you feel better...'

Jungkook instinctively leaned more on Tae's chest.

'My hyungs voices, talking casually about everyday things. Music. Wind on my face... You.'

Taehyung's heart skipped. He felt a tickling sensation in his stomach. He gulped and tried to focus on this important conversation and not just how his skin was covered in goosebumps right now.

'Don't think about what you should do. But what you want to do. It's just you and me here...'

Jungkook thought about the heaviness in his chest and what caused it. He never really voiced out his... grief. He was always playing unbothered. It was enough for his hyungs to take care of him when they themselves were so young.

He simply wanted to whine. Complain. Lament. Be angry. And let go of all this shit once.

He didn't need someone to comfort him. Just let him talk. Without pity him.

'I want to tell you about my parents, my siblings, my past...' Jungkook's voice was so quiet, Taehyung barely heard him.

Jungkook didn't know why, but the truth was spoken. He felt the tension of the statement he just voiced out. But at the same time he felt so... safe, like he could throw away all heaviness that overshadowed his heart. And when Taehyung softly said "I'm listening" he was ready to do it.

'I was a middle child. My brother - Renjun- is two years older. I have twin sisters that are three years younger than me. We were a pretty happy family, you know? Both of my parents were so... delicate. Maybe a little too delicate... They never raised their voice on us. Sometimes I had this... strange feeling that they are afraid even of a louder noise. My older brother was their first child. Their favourite one. You can guess how spoiled he was... Well, we all were spoiled, but in his case it was different. In their eyes, he was never wrong. They were always saying things like: watch him, take example, listen to him. And I did. He was my role model. I was walking behind him like a lost puppy. If he said something, I said it too. If he lied to them, I confirmed it's true. Not like it was necessary. They would never doubt him... But well we were happy. Our parents were soft for us. Always putting us first. Reading books if we couldn't sleep in the middle of the night. Playing games on weekends even if they were tired... Sometimes I wonder, if these memories are there, so I don't hate them....' Jungkook sighed, and Taehyung pulled him closer to himself without a word.

Jungkook was glad. Taehyung was indeed listening. It was easier for him to continue that way.

'When Sohee and Yuzuru were born things started to change. Two parents. Four kids. Renjun wasn't happy when he wasn't getting enough attention. When girls were four and I was seven I often took care of twins, because I started to worry about how Renjun was leaving them alone, when he should look after them. And of course if something happened he always managed to show it was my fault, and then played the good older brother, who is calming parents and told them not to worry and he will take care of everything... But girls started to be attached to me more. And were crying whenever I was walking away and Renjun wanted to play with them.'

'He was pissed.'

'Yup. He was. Once our parents went shopping and he was supposed to make warm milk before their nap. But he left them in the kitchen to call his friend. Milk began to boil and overflow. Yuzu was nearby when it exploded. It burned her hand. She was crying and screaming when I ran there. I took her under the cold water and was screaming for Renjun to take care of Sohee. When he came he was annoyed that his friend overheard all the screaming. I was so mad at him I started to yell... That he can't take care of them. That she was hurt because of him. Well I don't think I knew the word "irresponsible" back then, but that's what I meant... Our parents got back. Heard my words. Saw me trying to calm Yuzu. Spilled milk everywhere. Crying Sohee and totally unbothered Renjun. It was the first time they punished him... He was grounded without a phone for a week. I think they were hurt by it more than him... I knew he would have his revenge... And I wasn't wrong. But he started to be extremely careful around our parents and indeed took care of twins. He started to spoil them too. Being the perfect older brother for them. Then we went on vacation, by the lake... ' Jungkook gulped. 'I... slipped and fell from the bridge to the water. I saw him running to me, surprised. Maybe he indeed wanted to help me at first. But then he looked at me drowning... and with this creepy-calm expression just stood there...

Jungkook needed a minute to compose himself.  He took a deep breath and continued:

'When I got my consciousness back he was laying next to me on the bed, like he wanted to protect me. And my father said that Renjun was so terrified when he saw me drowning, he started to scream and alerted everyone around. And that is what saved me. He again... was their best child. Their little hero...'

Jungkook's brother had a twisted mind from his early childhood, Taehyung thought but didn't say anything. He was wondering if Jungkook told someone about it... Or if he was bottling all these things inside all this time?

'When he got his rank, our parents were so proud of him. And the twins loved him really much. Well, they loved both of us. I was glad he at least cared about them... I don't know how earnest it was tho... But he was indeed the strongest in our family at that time. He was enjoying playing the head of the house. He even dictated with whom I and the girls can be friends with so it will be "Beneficial for our family". And my omega-parents felt a bit relieved that they don't need to be in charge sometimes... A bit before my rank ceremony, there was a commotion in Busan. Omegas were being kidnapped and bred against their will. I think later on the old Royal Pack did something with it, but at that time I was scared about my parents being targeted. And that's why I... I dived into my wolf's power so deep... My omega parents were afraid of alphas. Having a normal one in their family would be hard enough for them. A Grand Alpha was a disaster... And at the beggining I couldn't tame my wolf... I was mad all the time. Their fear was making me mad. Renjun's plotting was making me mad. And he of course was using it against me all the time. And some months later they brought me to Seoul... to the Head of the Wolf Council. To Vernon...'

'What?' Taehyung gasped.

'He was the Head Alpha at that time... When he saw me, his eyes looked at me as if he saw a map to the hidden treasure... He said he will take care of me. That he will try to make me... normal.'

Taehyung blood boiled. Normal?

'My parents were happy. They started to discuss my moving under Vernon care just like that... Like I was a dog and Vernon's place was a hotel for animals... They hadn't even known him... Would you ever do something like that? They were my fucking parents!' Jungkook whispered, still in disbelief, after so many years.

Taehyung pressed his forehead to Jungkook's nape, trying to stop his own anger, which made his body shiver.

'I was shocked...' Jungkook continued. 'Vernon grabbed my shoulder, trying to drag me away. And they were just standing there... Then fifteen year old Hobi-hyung barged in the room. He was attending the "Prince Test" in the headquater. When I saw him, I threw Vernon on the wall with my power and ran to him. Like he was the personified sun in the dark tunnel. He looked at me, at the tattoo that was forming on my wrist, and hid me behind him without a second thought... I still remember his voice when he was looking at Vernon and my parents. "What's happening here?" he asked. And Vernon said "You Highness, don't get too close he is dangerous". He made a step towards me but Hoseok stopped him, saying: "One more step and you will answer before the King for trying to harm a Royal Wolf"... I remember it like it was yesterday. The way Vernon's eyes were furious, disappointed. Like Hoseok stole something from him... Then Hyung asked my parents if he could talk with them... Long story short they said I belong to him now. I think it made the Prince so mad, he just grabbed my hand and took me away from there. They didn't even want to say goodbye to me. I felt like an object... Until Hobi looked at me and said "I am so sorry. I promise we will take care of you. What's your name?" That's how it started. Without a "Goodbye. Take care. Be careful. Call sometimes." I was left with clothes and a name. And that's all. No contact after. I just hope... twins are fine. I don't think they remember me tho... That's how my real life started.'

Taehyung was silent. He didn't say anything. After a while it made Jungkook anxious.

'You don't need to pity me, Tae...'

'Am not. Am waiting...'

'For what? I won't cry...'

'If you won't get angry like right the fuck now... I will...'

'But...'

'They left you! I'm not saying you should take your revenge but a bit of anger is appropriate here!' Taehyung jumped out of bed. 'What kind of spineless creatures are they, ffs?!! And your brother is a psychopath!'

Taehyung was walking from left to right like the tiger in the cage, mumbling curses under his nose.

'Go on...' Jungkook said amused. He felt the heaviness in his heart vanishing in Taehyung's anger. And Taehyung did. Spitting and hissing about his parents. Vernon. His brother. Cursing. Punching his own hand. Throwing threats in the air how he would stack some braincells in their heads.

All the things Jungkook couldn't bring himself to say were said by Taehyung. Until he finally laughed out loud, getting up from the bed. He hugged Tae, who was surprised by the unexpected move from the younger one. He looked at the head pressed to his shoulder and hugged Jungkook back.

'Thank you, Tae...'

*****

Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin gave the rest three days to rest. Hoseok needed this time to make sure Soobin was perfectly fine. Taehyung and Jungkook took care of their people, checking if everything was ok. They offered to take some of their duties so they could relax for a bit, visit their families or simply do nothing.

And of course the main reason for the delay was that they wanted to give a newly bonded couple a time to celebrate. The mating ceremony for wolves was like a wedding for humans. More private but with the same meaning.

So when Yoongi walked to the kitchen on the third day, he met with pouty Hoseok.

'What?' he asked, pouring himself a huge mug of coffee.

'I can't believe You married before me,' Hobi sulked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

'Thanks Moon Goddess, I don't need to have this pompous celebration... '

'Wouldn't you like to see Jimin walking to you in a pretty outfit...'

'His favourite outfit on me is me without an outfit so....' Jimin's cheeky smile finished the sentence for him.

'There are kids here!' Taehyung and Jungkook yelled at him. Jungkook covered Jungwon's ears and Taehyung covered Soobin's ears, who were clueless about what's going on. Their eyes were travelling between Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin while munching.

'What's with you guys?' Jimin frowned. 'I'm not around for three days and Jin hyung's mindset infected the two of you?'

'Good boys' Jin ruffled Jungkook's and Taehyung's hair. 'The meeting after breakfast' he announced and fixed his glasses, reading some papers.

Namjoon was spacing for a while now. He ignored everything that was going on in the kitchen, following Jin with his eyes.

Jungkook giggled, observing him. Taehyung instantly looked at him wondering what made him so amused. Jungkook leaned to his ear and whispered:

'Look at Namjoon...'

Taehyung did and tried to hold back his laughter. He leaned to Jungkook's ear, almost brushing his cheek with his lips to say:

'I think Namjoon and Jin will be late for the meeting...'

Jungkook choked on his laughter and hit Tae's arm playfully.

Jin oblivious to what he was doing to his mate, said to Soobin:

'Binnie, come to the meeting room for a moment, ok?'

'What? Why only him?' Jungwon whined.

'Can we play Jin-hyung? It's saturday.' Yeonjun asked, trying to divert Jungwon's attention.

The Younger instantly looked at Jin hopefully.

'Can we?!'

Jin looked at Hoseok.

'I mean... the week was hard...' he started.

Hoseok, drinking his coffee, looked at his youngest brother and then at Soobin who was looking at him with pleading eyes. But his eyes weren't asking about the video games.

Don't tell him... Don't stress him...

Hoseok was more than ten years older than Soobin and Jungwon, and he knew even considering his immeasurable care for his little brothers, his love for Jungwon was nothing compared to Soobin's.

'Well... Just because it's Saturday,' he said to Jungwon, rolling his eyes. 'Soobin will just raport how the school enrollment went and he will join, so you and Yeonie can set everything...'

Jungwon screamed happily and Soobin sighed in relief.

'But no sweets and no snacks! I want to see you eat all the veggies at dinner!' Jin said sternly, not realising what his serious tone did to the Head Alpha.

Yeonjun nudged Soobin with his shoulder playfully like he wanted to say "Don't be so tense".

'Soobin, come with me' Hoseok said and walked out from the kitchen, with his younger brother trailing behind.

They walked into the meeting room.

'Am I in trouble?' Soobin asked, closing the doors.

'No. No. Absolutely not, Binnie' Hoseok shook his head, laughing, and put his hands on Soobin's shoulders. 'I can't express how sorry I am. I failed to protect you twice. I don't know how to apologize for it...'

'You don't need to apologize, hyung. You saved me and Jungwon millions of times. In more than one way.'

'That doesn't solve the issue. You were in danger, because...'

'I knew you are coming.' Soobin interrupted him. 'I understand that Sung-jae will constantly try to put us all in danger. But even in the worst of situations, I always know, you are coming.'

'Soobin...' Hoseok said, moved.

'I just hope... that it won't affect Jungwon... I won't be able to ever again see him in danger.'

'I know. I know that I won't ever be able to understand what you two've been through... So maybe you should reconsider staying with our parents. Abroad. With Jungwon.' Hobi proposed, even if it was breaking his heart.

'No! We want to stay with you and the wolves! Don't send us away, please!'

'Binnie... I don't want to, but...'

'No! You don't understand. You were always the one that was there for us. We want to be with you, hyung!'

'If, again... something will happen...'

'Then you will come for us! As always! End of discussion, hyung!' Soobin said sternly.

Hoseok chuckled and looked at Soobin, a little bit emotional.

'You will soon be taller than me..' he said ruffling Soobin's hair.

'Then I will just bend, so you will be able to ruffle my hair' Soobin smiled.

'Thank you for being there for Jungwon when I can't...'

'Just let me do it. When you will protect all the others, I will protect our brother. You can trust me with it.'

'Yeah, well I remember taking care of you when you were eight. It was pretty simple. Then you were eleven and it wasn't so simple anymore...' Hoseok smirked.

'Well... I have Yeonjun hyung to help me,' Soobin grinned.

'Ok then... Take a seat. We will just ask you a few questions.'

'Can I have a request?'

'What is it?'

'I want to start to train in self defence. And I think Jungwon should too...'

'This is actually a good idea' Hoseok looked at him thoughtfully.

'And the practice at the shooting range...'

'Don't push it...' Hoseok raised his eyebrow.

'But...'

'Not until you will be sixteen.'

'Fine.' Soobin rolled his eyes.

Hoseok left the door open and sat at the head of the table.

Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Team A and Team B walked to the room and took their seats by the table or around it. They were chatting between themselves when twenty minutes later Jin and Namjoon walked in.

Taehyung burst out laughing and tried to hide it by giggling into Jungkook's shoulder. Who was biting his lips hard to stop himself too.

'What's so funny?' Jin asked, squinting his eyes.

Jimin: Your hair...

Yoongi: Namjoon's zipper...

Jimin and Yoongi answered together, using the mindlink and unintentionally saving Taehyung and Jungkook from Jin's rage.

Jin's hair wasn't smoothly styled on his head like an hour ago. They were sticking out in all directions. And Namjoon's zipper... wasn't exactly zipped.

Team A and B didn't have the guts to laugh out loud or say anything. They were simply looking at the ceiling, fighting internally to not look at Jin and Namjoon.

Jin glared at the maknaes.

Jin: One more laugh and I will send you both on two different missions on two different ends of the world.

The laughs instantly died. Taehyung and Jungkook didn't want to be separated. Even now their chairs were so close, it was basically a one chair. 

They almost started to laugh again seeing Namjoon's zipper magicaly zipping itself. How kind of Jin to take care of his alpha dignity...

'Can we start?' Namjoon asked sternly and the mood changed completely. Everyone switched to their proffesional mode. 

Hoseok nodded and put his hand on Soobin's shoulder.

'Tell us what happened when you got into the kidnappers' car.'

Soobin frowned, trying to remember details.

'Hmmm... they put handcuffs on me. And then one of them made a call... He said that he made a pretty good deal.'

'In these exact words?' Namjoon asked.

'Umm... no. He said something like: You will never believe what happened. I made the deal of the year...'

'Ok. Go on.'

Soobin told them about the ride and their talks as many things as he remembered.

'When they brought me to the Summer Residence, this guy... you know... their boss... was barely giving me attention...'

'Did any of them mention Sung-jae? Or did you see him?'

'Actually when the helicopter landed in the garden I thought he would be there. But no. Only vampires and this silent wolf get out of it...'

'Silent wolf? You mean the space controller?' Jimin asked.

'He was silent during the fight with me too,' Chanyeol said. 'He looked like a puppet all the time... Only his moves were flawless, but his facial expression didn't change one bit...'

'Yeah. He hasn't spoken even once. And he ignored Dimitri big time...' Soobin said.

'Why?'

'When Dimitri said that he wants him to be next to him and protect him all the time, he didn't even blink... The only thing he was doing was answering his phone... He even handed it once to Dimitri. And afterwards, Dimitri was pretty pissed...'

'Did you hear what he said?' Yoongi asked.

'Yeah. That it wasn't the deal. That he promised to hand wolves to his boss. But vampires surrounded him and he finally agreed.'

'Vampires were talking about anything?'

'Just once...'Soobin gulped and whispered. 'When one of them said that they hadn't tasted royal blood in centuries...'

The room fell silent. The anger was almost touchable.

Hoseok let out a calming breath.

'And they won't taste it for the next millennium... I think I need to remind them about the oaths they made... If they want war, I will give them war...'

Namjoon put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder calmingly.

'It's not the first time werewolves will put them in their place...'

Jin looked around and saw the wolves by the table holding to their human sides with shere willpower. He smiled at Soobin.

'Thank you, my Prince. That's all. You can go.'

'Do I need to?' Soobin asked, pouting.

'Yes. Enjoy your childhood. You will have the rest of your life dealing with such matters. Let us handle this till then...' Jin ruffled his hair and Soobin sighed and nodded.

He bowed to his brother and waved to all the wolves before leaving the room. 

'Is it just me or everyone thinks this whole action is stupid as fuck?' Jackson said.

'No' everybody in the room answered.

'Connect Xiumin.' Hoseok told Namjoon, a few minutes later on the big screen on the wall Xiumin showed up in the room full of monitors.

'To sum it up...' Jimin started. 'They tried to kidnap Prince Soobin and they were shocked that they actually got him. Dimitri and vampires are not on good terms. Vernon is obsessed with Royal Wolves. And the Space Controller was barely a puppet?'

'Thinking about it now... it wasn't as bad as the first time...' Jungkook said thoughtfully. 'Their forces weren't so great. And if they wouldn't have the helicopter, we could've dealt with it pretty easily...'

Taehyung was deep in his thoughts. He was thinking about the story Jungkook told him. About his brother's behavior. He could actually see the similarities between Renjun and Sung-jae. The Older Brothers, who felt threatened by their younger siblings... Playing nice people to meddle behind everyone's backs for their own benefit. That's what was wrong with this whole action...

'What did Sung-jae achieve with this whole drama?' he asked.

Everybody stopped speaking and looked at Taehyung.

'He wanted The King to abdicate...' Namjoon reminded him.

'I know. But in fact it wasn't one of his requests... Bring wolves. Bring princess. That's what he actually wanted...'

'We know that the wolves were for Vernon...' Jin said.

'So why would he want Rose?' Hoseok asked.

'He didn't.' Yoongi said slowly. 'He just used the proposition she made. And considering the kidnapping, he didn't care who exactly he had...'

'If we would want to just get Soobin back with wolves as the bait, we would go all out. As soon as we would enter, we would just shield the Prince and masacre all of them...' Jungkook said.

'He used lady Rose as the shield, to get the wolves?' Kai asked.

'Why would he? He doesn't want them... Vernon and Dimitri wanted them.' Baekhyun frowned.

'And that's exactly my point...' Taehyung said. 'What did he achieve with this drama? He is a psychopath and egoist. He wouldn't risk showing his true colors just to get me and Jimin for Vernon...'

'And he lost one of "his" wolves. Again.' Jin noticed.

'I know it was a dramatic event, but to be honest this whole action is really random and out of nowhere...' Mark entangled his hands in his hair.

'Yeah. And that's what he wanted.' Yoongi said suddenly. 'He engaged all of us in saving Soobin and Rose. It was of course our priority...'

'Diversion.' Jungkook and he and Yoongi exchanged glances.

'But for what?'

'I can connect these dots for you...' Xiumin said. 'Sir Min ordered us to send the "Wanted Latter" at 12 a.m. And the Prince was kidnapped an hour later...'

'He wanted to have a clear path to run away...' Hoseok understood. 'Because of the kidnapping all our Services were focused on finding Soobin. They weren't looking for Sung-jae right away. He could just run abroad freely...'

'Yeah, the priority everywhere was to look for the Prince. We spamed all our agents. Our people at the airports, train stations... Everywhere.'

'So, he runaway. Probably with the help of vampires. The deal with Rose was just a diversion. If he would managed to brought the wolves to Vernon it would be his win, but it wasn't his main goal... ' concluded Namjoon.

'It just proves he was scared after the news about Taiwan went viral... There is nothing that can save him. We have proven he was there. That he knew. That he exposed magical creatures to the human world... He attacked a member of the Royal family. Nothing can save him. He broke all the rules...' said Jin.

'So he is abroad now. We don't have as strong of an influence outside of the country... We will have a hard time finding him.' Xiumin shook his head disappointed.

'No need.. He will find us...'

Everybody looked at Taehyung after his statement. Tae looked at Hoseok.

'Do you really think he gave up? After all these years? He ran away because he needs time...'

Hoseok slowly nodded.

'You are right... He won't rest until he sees me on my knees...'

'So he will never rest...' Yoongi shrugged. 'He will use vampires... They are the only creatures that actually stand against us. And he will give them what they want. The unmeasurable influence on the Kingdom...'

Yoongi stood next to Namjoon and looked at Xiumin.

'Spread "Wanted Letter" after Vernon. Sent all the spies to check all the members from the Magic Council. I want to know even their sleeping habits.'

Yoongi turned to his Team.

'Jackson you and the rest will check all information about Adrien and wolves close to him. Especially the ones that were working with Vernon previously.'

'Yes, sir!'

Jungkook looked at Kai.

'And we will prepare something extra for our vampire friends. Time to change our training routine a bit...'

'Crossbows? Bows? Knives? Swords? Steaks? Bring it on!' Yugyeom and BamBam made a high five.

'Lame...' Chanyeol shook his head. 'I want a flamethrower...'

Hoseok looked at all the people in the room and a dangerous smile painted  his lips.

'If he wants to visit us. We welcome him... royally.' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aren't the chapters too long for you guys? They are usually more than 4000 words. Maybe you would prefer shorter ones?

Today an extremaly important person for me has birthday❤️❤️. And I'm so happy for her! 🥳

The next chapter is soft. Actually created thanks to her. Sooo... maybe you want another update in the evening to celebrate it with me? :D

BlairWitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 691 11
This story is about the most beautiful, elegant, and ethereal human being, the internationally famous model, "Kim Taehyung". He is a bit sassy and bo...
176K 12.1K 33
[Completed] Jungkook was a gifted child by Moon Goddess. He always lived with a small tribal pack in a dense forest, until one day when he came to kn...
47.8K 2.7K 34
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...
654K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...