The Wh*re From Class A

By lilslut_ty

-- It is when an unconditional love, turns into a huge obsession. A trauma of abandonment was attached to him... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 12

12.1K 597 710
By lilslut_ty

There's no team work happening on Sanzu's team, there's a huge gap between the score of his team and the other team. Most likely the other team is leading. You're worried, you've never seen Sanzu with this facial expression.

He won't even pass the ball to Draken, he'll go for that shoot himself. Draken also noticed this behavior so the two are having an intense play to one another.

It feels like they're not even in the same team. Sanzu doesn't have a smile on his face, his brows are still furrowing and he would glance at your direction once in a while, checking if you're looking at Draken.

When Ran passed him the ball, even if Draken was the closest to the basket. He'll ignore that and dribble his way by increasing his speed and shooting the ball himself.

Draken wasn't happy as well.

"Chill bro, it's just a game." Ran slightly spank Sanzu's butt as he was wiping his sweat using his collar.

He was obviously tired because he keep on doing things himself. He doesn't want to cooperate with Draken nor anyone except Ran.

"If Sanzu keeps acting like this, there's a hundred percent chance that it will lead to them loosing." Rindou mumbled, making you sigh.

"If only I can knock the senses out of him." You said, shaking your head.

"You can." Rindou grin. By this, you already know what's inside his mind. So in order to get Sanzu in control, or behave like how he always do.

You waited for the timeout. And when they gathered up to their coach, this was the time you stood up from your seat and went closer to them.

You're not literally inside the court, you're still inside the barrier separating the court from the crowd. These girls were looking intensely at you, but you didn't care.

"Sanzu." You called for him, him and his other team mates looked at you. So you motioned him to come closer.

He usually have a smile on his face, but now he's irritated when he comes closer to you. He was looking up to you because of your distance.

"What is wrong with you?" He knows you're going to scold him, but he stood there quietly with his hands on his hips. "Don't tell me you're acting up like this because you caught me staring at him?"

"What else Y/n? Do you expect me to play nicely with that jerk after I caught you being mesmerized by him?" He sounds irritated.

"Whatever is in your head right now, clear it up. I didn't came here to watch you loose. So you better behave right or else I'll leave." You're both glaring at each other.

But you're also irritated since he literally get jealous because of that look. It means nothing at all. You already moved on from him, and Sanzu knows all the damage that Draken caused so there's no reason for him to get jealous.

"This is not how you play as a team, you should know that because you've been playing basketball for god knows how many years. Being in the same team as him doesn't give you enough reason to act out like this. And I'm mad because you're doubting me."

He sighed and nodded, he didn't even respond to you but instead he head back to his team. You sure hope that he's going to behave like how a player should behave.

You returned back to your seat with all these gaze following you. Whispering to each other because you talked to Sanzu like that.

"You should've threatened him that you'll break up with him if he made the team loose." Rindou said once you got back to your seat.

You decided to ignore him, because now you're going to see if he really listens to you. Because if he ignored your words.. things aren't going to go the way he wanted.

Plus, Rindou is starting to annoy you. He had the audacity to talk like that when he's literally just chilling here while he watched his teammates loose because he's too lazy to play.

Anyway, once the timeout was over, you carefully watched how is he going to act. He still have the same expression, irritated. Your arms were crossed in front of your chest as you just focused on him.

Luckily, Sanzu did listen to you. He started to play like how he usually play. Even if his expression is irritating you.. you're glad to see him being cooperative to others, not just to Ran.

He's running side by side with Draken as they both passed the ball to each other to make the other team confused. And by the time they got to their side of the court, the last person to touch the ball was Draken, and he even made a dunk. Causing the whole arena to scream.

Ran and the others pat his back, you could see how Sanzu doesn't even have a plan to do so. But when he saw your glare, he came to give Draken a fist bump, his face says it all.

"Nice shot, man." He wasn't even looking at Draken's direction as he said that.

"Thanks." Draken doesn't feel any hate towards Sanzu, he was just also irritated by the way he's acting.

But now, it seems like Sanzu is back to his old self. Although throughout the game, his expression never changed.. you're happy that he listens to you and played the best he can.

Leading the team to victory.

Everyone cheered, even you ended up shaking the fuck out of Katana when Sanzu's team won. They manage to catch up even if the gap was huge. You're happy because he listens to you, and didn't let his jealousy get the better of him.

And of course, after the game was over. Girls started to crowd around them, both Sanzu and Ran. Taking pictures and shit like that, you didn't mind at all. You're dating someone well known, what do you expect?

"Draken! Congratulations!" It was Emma who appeared and hugged Draken from behind.

You're not expecting her to be here. You didn't even saw her anywhere in the crowd, but all you have to do is to look away. Not because you're still in love with Draken or whatever.. it's just, you feel so uncomfortable seeing them together after everything that happened.

"Let's go and congrats Akashi." Katana stood up from her chair and you followed.

You both went down on the stairs to get to the court. Even if it's a pain in the ass to get to Sanzu because of these girls, being with Katana made it easier.

Since she's tall, she would just look down at those girls with her terrifying eyes while you hide behind her.

"Move." Those girls would immediately move so you finally reached Sanzu.

"Congrats!" You smiled at him, he sighed before forcing a smile on you.

"I'm sorry for acting stupid." He apologize, "I was just pissed off. It won't happen again, I swear."

"You better make sure it won't happen again. Because I'm not going to do that shit again, I'll just earn more haters." You playfully rolled your eyes.

Sanzu chuckled as he pulled you for a hug. He rested his chin on your head as you hug his sweaty ass back. He really doesn't smell at all, he's just sticky.

"I'm better than your ex boyfriend anyway, so I won't be jealous anymore." He kissed your forehead as you broke the hug.

"Right, so now go and change you're sticky-"

"Are you kidding me right now?!"

You're startled when you suddenly heard Katana's loud voice, you looked back at her and you saw how irritated she looks. But because of you, but because of someone else from afar.

You saw her face palmed, you're still confused why she suddenly acted like this. But your confusion faded when you saw a tall guy, with black hair with some strand of his hair in front was bleached.

He has this cocky smirk as he approaches you. You frown, he looks like Katana.

"Akashi- oh? You're here too little sis?" He was close enough to have a conversation with.

Its your first time seeing him, you got to admit. He's looking really handsome. And is he referring that name to Katana? Is this Katana's older brother?

"Karu, what the hell are you doing here?" It seems like Katana wasn't happy seeing his older brother here.

"Chill, I just came here to congratulate my friend." He then had a bro shake with Sanzu, it seems like they're close.

"Glad you made it." Sanzu was smiling.

"Say.. who is this pretty lady over here? Is she your friend, Katana?"

"Yes, she's my friend." Her brows were raised.

"Oh.. care to introduce me?" Your eyes were widened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 328 5
He had sent him back. Mikey had sent him back. Devastated, Takemichi tries to move on with his drastically different life while everything starts to...
12.5K 550 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...
38.6K 1.4K 28
Never thought once in your life, not even on your wildest dream, you're entangled with Bonten executives, the infamous yet worst criminal organizatio...
147K 6.7K 30
In the middle of the night, Y/N unexpectedly crossed paths with Sanzu Haruchiyo, a known criminal and drug user, who intended to kidnap her just for...