Strangers to Friends, Friends...

Bởi natxwanda

Scarlett Johansson x Intersex female Business Women x Actress G!P Xem Thêm

Background
1
|| 𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥𝕒||
|| 𝕐.𝕆.𝕌||
||𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕄𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥||
|| ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 ||
||𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖||
||𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦||
||ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖||
|| 𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕟 ||
|| 𝟛 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝔽𝕠𝕠𝕝 ||
|| 𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤 ||
|| 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕤 ||
|| 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ||
|| 𝕊𝕠𝕟!? ||
|| 𝕀 𝔸𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝟚 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘 ||
|| It's Better Than ever||
||Chapter 22||
|| Home ||
Love

|| 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖 ||

5.5K 157 30
Bởi natxwanda

Alex's POV

I wake up when I feel an arm wrap around my stomach. It felt manly so I open my eyes to see Scott smiling and I roll out of bed, hitting my head in the process. "SCOTT WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yell and I see Scarlett recording the whole thing. "You planned this too Ingrid!?" I ask using her middle name so she knows she's in trouble.

"I-I- Bye" Scarlett runs out of the room and I chase after her only in my Boxers and sports bra. When I reach the living room I see Rose and Dylan.

"Oh shit." I said running back to my room to get clothes on. After I get clothes on I go back to the living room and see Scarlett, Scott, Dylan, and Rose watching TV. "Dylan what are you doing here?" I ask my brother.

"Oh hey.  Scarlett called me 3 days ago asking if I can come over as a surprise." He answers.

"Well I'm certainly surprised because I was chasing Scarlett in my boxers after finding thing 1 in my bed." I point to Scott.

"Well I called Scott over because Rose wanted a day with Chris and Scott before Scott moves to LA." Scarlett says.

"Okay but that doesn't explain why my brother is here. No offense Dylan." I say.

"Right. Lizzie and I are uhh dating." Dylan says and I clench my jaw.

"Is she still with Robbie?" I ask and he shakes his head no. "Mind explaining why?"

"He's been sleeping with other women so I took that as an opportunity to get a date with her. 2 dates later I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes." He answers.

"So when Lizzie went to LA were you guys on the same flight?" I ask and he nods, I smile and hug my brother. "If you break her heart I will not hesitate to punch you in the face." I threaten my brother with a smile.

"Yeup ok, got it. Oh and I'm meeting Lizzie's parents parents tonight, so any advice?" He ask.

"David likes football and sucks at barbecuing so if you see him struggling with the grill help him out. Jarnette is like Lizzie. Likes her garden and Likes to cook nd bake."  I said. "Oh and Mary-Kate and Ashley like to mess around with people Lizzie dates. They won't mind the 2 year age gap between you & Lizzie. Trent on the other hand is very overprotective of his sisters. Trent knows where I live so don't fuck this dinner up Dylan Rhodes O'Brien. I don't feel like having another football being thrown through my window." I use his full name with a serious tone.

"Baby!" Scarlett yells from the kitchen which is honestly surprising since the kitchen is like 5 minutes away.

"Baby? Since when has that been going on?" Dylan asked.

"Since 2-3 days ago. After the court hearing." I reply then go to the kitchen just noticing Rose and Scott left.  "Yes my love?"

"Since Dylan is meeting Lizzie's parents tonight I was wondering if you wanted to go on a picnic with me as our first official date?" She ask.

"I would love too.  So what do you want at the picnic?"

"Well there has to be wine. Sandwiches, fruits, and snack." She answers my question.

"Okay." We hear the front door close so I kiss her. "There will be a punishment for your actions later." I whisper seductively in her ear sending shivers down her spine.

"Come on let's go get ready." She says pulling me with her. 

Scarlett and I decided we'll match for our picnic date then make our way to the supermarket to get things for our picnic. "You really want us to wear black leather jackets?" I ask in a childish tone.

"Yes Alex Chase O'Brien." I look at her shocked because I didn't tell her my middle name.

"How do you know my middle name?" I ask taking off my blue shirt and putting on my black shirt.

"I asked Dylan when he came in the house" I lift her up and put on my lap.

"Is that so?" I ask kissing her neck.

"Alex..." she moans softly then I pull away.

"Yes?" I ask innocently and she groans about being teased.

She gets off my lap and finishes getting ready.

Her outfit:

Your outfit:

~~

"There! We're matching. Happy now?" I ask the lady in front of me.

"Yes. I'm very happy. Now let's go to the shops." She says.

"Uhh what car do you wanna take?" I ask and her face lights up.

"Can we take the black Lamborghini?" She asks excitedly.

"Sure. Keys are in the pantry in the kitchen. Who's driving?"

"ME" she yells running to the kitchen.

I go to the wine cellar and get 2 bottles of wine and 2 wine glasses. After getting the wine and the wine glasses I go to the garage and see Scarlett in my new car I got last month.

Lambo:

~~

"I've never seen someone so excited to drive a car before" I said while getting in the passenger seat.

"Shut up." She playfully punches my arm and takes off. She stops at the gate waiting for it to open. Once the gate opens she speeds out to go on the road and I hold the door for dear life.

"Baby slow down a bit." I tell and she looks at me weirdly then her attention turns back to the road.

"Uhh you were in a racing movie and you can't handle the speed I'm going?" She asked with a confused face.

"That was 9 years ago!" I basically shout and she starts to laugh while slowing down.

"I'm telling Vin you can't handle the speed of a Lamborghini." She teases as she pulls into the supermarket.

"I give up. I'm driving to Central Park whether you like it or not. You wanna see speed? I'll show you speed." I take the keys from her and exit the care. Once she's out the car I lock the doors and head inside forgetting my sunglasses and my hat.

Once we get what's needed I put the groceries in the backseat and I get in the driver. I start the car while Scarlett gets into the passenger. Once her door is closed I pull out of the parking lot and head onto the main road and I push my foot down on the accelerator and we go fast, 60 mph, 80mph, 100mph, next thing we know we're at Central Park.

I look to my right and see a smiling Scarlett. "I pushed your buttons didn't I?" She asked while I get the groceries and the wines and the wine glasses. I open the hood of the car and get the basket putting every thing inside. Scarlett gets out of the car and we see a flash. "And the flies are back again." We both sigh.

We look towards the camera and flip them off. After our little show Scarlett and I go somewhere where there shade and we set up the blanket then get the sandwiches and the snacks out. Scarlett pours our wine and I pull out the laptop I put in the basket and put on "Hunger Games 1: a Hero's journey begins"

We hear a few clicks from a camera but we ignore it. Scarlett scoots closer to me and cuddles into me. I smile down at her and kiss her forehead. I drink a little wine then take a bite of my sandwich while Scarlett eats her Lays. "What time is Rose coming home?" I ask.

"She's staying the night at Chris's house." She answers.

"Babe it's a school night." I remind her.

"She can skip a day right?" She asks.

"Uhm how about we ask Chris to drop Rose to school so truancy doesn't how up on your doorstep?" I ask

"Okay. I'll call him when we go back to my house tonight." She tells me.

"Okay." I answer and she looks up at me and pecks my lips. She goes to pull away but I pull her back into the kiss then I pull away. "Scarlett Ingrid Johansson will you officially be my girlfriend?" I ask as I sit up. She straddle my hips and kisses me again.

"Yes. Yes I will officially be your girlfriend." I sigh in relief and then smile. I pull her closer and bury my head in my chest. We hear clicks and see flashes basically every where.

"I think we have an audience again" I say sighing heavily.

"Yeah. Let's give them a little show" She kisses me and I kiss her back immediately. I swipe her bottom lip for access and she denies making me groan. I grip her thighs and she pulls away. "I think we should take this back to my house."  She says and I nod. We both stand up and we dump the wine in the wine glasses and shove everything in the basket not giving a fuck. We get to the car and I take the driver's seat.

"Scar we have 1  problem." I say as I put the car into drive.

"What?" She asks.

"I don't have clothes at your house."

"You can wear Chris's old clothes. He can't fit them anymore." I nod my head in agreement and turn on some music.

When we pull into Scarlett's house we start to make out but get interrupted by Kevin Feige. "Hold on baby."

~Phone Call~

Kevin: Alex! Glad you answered. I was wondering if you wanted to have a contract with marvel?  We just need another hero for Avengers Endgame.

Alex: I don't know Feige. I haven't acted in 9 years and I have a company that already invested in marvel.

Kevin: I totally understand that. I'll give you 2 weeks to accept my offer before auditions start. Oh and you're a love interest for one of the female heroes. I won't tell you who until I send the script.

Alex: okay. I'll get back to you in 6 days.

Kevin: Alright. Bye Alex.

Alex: Bye Kev.

~Call ended~

"What was that about?" Scarlett asked.

"Uh Feige offered me a contract for marvel but I don't know if I should accept it or deny it. I haven't acted in 9 years." I tell her.

"Now where were we?" She puts her arms around me pulling me down to her. She kisses me and I kiss her back. I tap her legs and she jumps onto my hips and I catch her. I go to her room and she jumps off of me. "Lay down." Scarlett demands.

I don't say anything I simply follow her instructions and lay down. She unbuttons my pants but before she takes my jeans off, she strips her clothes off and I take off my shirt and sports bra. She finally takes off my pants and boxers.

She strokes my dick before putting it in her mouth. I takes the whole 8 inch member into her mouth and her gags are music to my ears. She licks the tip and I groan in pleasure. "Fuck baby Ima cum." I cum in her mouth and she swallows my sperm. She sits up and licks her bottom lip. She straddles my hips and she puts my dick in her pussy. She rides me and we're both a moaning mess.

"FUCK ALEX!" She screams in pleasure and her orgasm hits. I turn us over putting us in missionary position. I thrust harder and harder. She tries to speak but she can't so I know I'm doing something right. I slow my pace so she can speak. "I-I want you to-to cum in-inside m-me." I nod and I pick up my pace again. I cum inside her like she asked then I pull out and lay down next to her.

"Holy shit that was amazing." I said.

"It was amazing." She agrees.

"I still need to meet your family considering i basically knocked you up." I say and she nods.

"I wonder if Rose wants a sibling." She says.

"She's probably going to be excited about it." I tell her.

"Well I have an interview with Jimmy Fallon tomorrow." She says.

"Okay." I respond.

"Can you go with me?" She asks and I nod.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

323K 13.8K 42
Story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. This is a story about two friends who decided to step into the dangerous territory of being friends wi...
276K 6.9K 41
Scarlett Johansson is a twenty-two year old woman. She attends dental school, she loves to read and is in love with her fiancé Colin. Everything in h...
332 23 9
My London Girl rewrite 【SOCIAL MEDIA AU】 (Scarlett Johansson × fem!oc) ❗Mild language will be used in this story❗
284K 7.5K 58
This is a story between y/n and Scarlett Johansson started off with a friendship and ended in more read to find out Y/n is 30 Scarlett is 34