Cartel|| J.JK FF||

By Jungshooky17

You'd never expect an innocent college student to fall in love with a criminal would you? More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
23
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

69

37 1 0
By Jungshooky17

Jimin is calling . . .

Aria sighed and heard the sudden phone buzzing, she was in their room folding clothes whilst Jungkook was downstairs, she forgot what he was doing but it had something to do with cleaning? He liked everything being quite clean and organised, mess makes him lose focus.

She walked to the nightstand by their bed and saw his phone, narrowing her eyes and furrowing her brows. He said he cut contact with them? Why was Jimin calling him? He didn't go jail just to get back into a cartel? Is he out of his mind?

"Babes"

"What's up love?"

"Someone's calling"

"Can you check for me?"

"It's Jimin"

"Oh, answer it and pass it me"

"Oh..."

He wouldn't tell her to pick it up if it had anything to do with a cartel? Maybe they kept in touch as friends.

"Hello"

"Who's this?"

"Aria, you forgot me?"

"Oh shit Gguk got you back huh?"

"We never had anything happen?"

"You still with that bastard?"

"Yes"

"God damn, guess I owe him 500 bucks"

"For what?"

"We made a bet, I was sure you were petty though"

"You're an idiot, a very immature one, you know that right?"

"I'll take it as a compliment, where's Gguk?"

"Downstairs"

"Aight, you pass the phone to him real quick"

"What's it about?"

"That's none of your business"

"Don't tell me it has shit to do with the cartel?"

"I wish, hes gone from that though"

"Murder?"

"Definite no"

"Then?"

"God dammit woman, just be quiet and pass him the phone"

"Psht, rude much"

"You're being 'rude much' by not doing as I said"

"I don't listen to anyone and do as they say"

She heard a laugh and turned around to see Jungkook leaning by the door frame.

"Give me my phone love, that idiot doesn't know how to treat women"

"Okay"

"Thought you didn't listen to anyone?"

"Yeah cuz you're a nobody"

"Damn, you're single now"

"Wait what"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Idiot"

"What'd you say babes?"

"I said you're an idiot"

"Okay, look me in the eye and say it since you like saying it to me so much and so often"

"No"

"Still no eye contact?"

"Go away"

"Cmon baby, you can look me in the eyes can't you?"

"No"

"Look at me"

"Noooo, go away~"

"Really? After all these years, no eye contact?"

"No I can, just not now.."

"Why's that darling?"

"Go away!"

"You don't mean it babes, you have some attachment issues"

"No"

"You're what, 25?"

"Yeah?"

"And clinging to me like a koala"

"Shut up!"

. . .

"Why're you going out Gguk?"

"Why do you think baby?"

Aria looked at him confused and he just gave her a daring grin before leaving. Then it clicked. She sighed, her arms crossed whilst thinking, no, she couldn't think properly with that bothering her. It was going to be a repeating cycle till he stops.

She was hesitant to put her hand on the door knob anyways, no, she HAD to teach him a lesson or he wasn't going to listen to her, she'll do whatever it takes, she's going to teach him a lesson tonight.

And he's gonna listen to her because whatever she'll do, which she doesn't yet know, will make him. Easy right? Should be, she's never really done it with something so serious or adamant so it'll be a different attempt.

"Koo"

"Baby cmon, how many times do we have to have this talk?"

"You tell me"

"It's cold out, you're going to get sick, go inside"

"You're smoking, you're going to get sick, put it down"

"That's completely different"

"Well if you're not listening then neither am I"

"I thought you would've given up by now with this"

"I thought you would've kept your promise by now"

"You already know well what the answers going to be anyways, go inside, it's late and windy"

"Put it down Gguk, I don't care how many times we need to have this talk or whatever, I'm making you stop"

"Pfft"

"I'm being serious"

"And it's laughingstock"

"We'll see who's laughing later, it'll be neither of us"

"I'm sure it'll still be me, you're so cute trying to change your voice and be so exerted~"

"Get out my face, you smell of cigs and I don't like the smell"

"That's not a me problem"

"You remind me of someone I really don't like"

"Oh? Who?"

"I didn't say who for a reason"

"Who do you think I'm thinking?"

"How am I supposed to know? You think I'm a fucking mind reader?"

"Maybe, you don't seem too happy with me baby"

"Do you want a trophy for figuring that out?"

"Calm down babes, it's just a cigarette, not a big deal"

"When it turns into a big deal then what?"

"Oh well"

"You're gonna get sick, and probably get cancer and die"

"That's very..blunt of you, which you usually aren't.."

"What way did you want me to put it? Cuz I'm sick of just saying you're gonna get sick, you're gonna die for fucks sake"

"Baby calm down"

"No"

"So you're just not gonna listen to me?"

"Is there mutual obedience?"

"No but that's different?"

"You put it down and I'll calm down, easy? Yeah, do it, simple task right?"

"Aria-"

"What? You not capable of putting down this unhealthy thing? What's wrong Gguk? No guts? Addiction?"

"None, just not wasteful"

"You disgust me"

"I've disgusted you since you found out your dad was a drug dealer, and here you are anyways"

"I forgave you for that and said I took it back"

"Well then, it's back"

"Disgusting boy"

"Boy? Psht"

"You're far from a man"

"Am I really love?"

"Far"

"Hm, let me remind you of everything you've called or said to me, this week alone yeah?"

"A man isn't scared to put a fucking cigarette down after he's done it plenty of times and gotten sober of smoking before"

And Jungkook went silent, not even opening his mouth to try snap back at her. She stood there with her arms crossed, hoping it would warm her up so she didn't appear cold. But she wasn't focused on that.

She wasn't focused at all, she was saying whatever came to mind, even if it made no sense. But it was working. He's gone quiet, she's right and he knows.

"Silence?"

"Mhm"

"As expected from a little boy"

"Did you just scold me-? Wait-what the fuck-"

"Yes, I did, and it worked, so don't try say shit now"

"I'm a fully grown man, you can't scold me or tell me what to do, or what NOT to do"

"Get out my face Jeongguk, I told you I don't like that smell"

"Look at me and say it then"

"Fine, I will"

She mentally slapped herself and hesitated anyways, eye contact with Jungkook was always going to be something she struggled with. I mean, the guys built like that, who wouldn't struggle?

But eventually she looked him in the eye and attempted to try look angry, which she was, but instead of just a upset and almost emotionless face she wants to look pissed.

"Say it"

"You're a boy, a little boy, you can't grow up, you can't man up, you don't have the fucking guts, you disgust me, I hate you so much, put it down for fucks sake!"

And he just smiled. She shouted at his face, she did all this, just for him to smile at her? What? Why is he smiling? This psychopath.

"That's it, go on"

"I have nothing else to say right now.."

"Good, now that you've got that out of the way you can shut the fuck up and go inside"

The smile dropped off his face and he went dead tone, all her effort just to piss him off a bit, she's gotten under his skin but she wants him to listen to her. Not be angry. Instead making the both of them agitated.

"Did you not listen to anything I said?"

"I listened to all of it"

"Did you fucking process it or are you mentally dead?"

"Aria, go inside, go sleep, you're getting moody cuz your cranky, fucks sake"

"That's not-Jeongguk.."

"Yes? That's my name, what about it?"

"Put the cigarette down"

"Oh, oh okay your majesty, I'm so-no, fuck off"

"Over a fucking cigarette?"

"No, I should be saying that, all this over a cig"

"No that's not it Gguk"

"Enlighten me"

"It's all this dumb shit you're doing that includes smoking! And you know exactly how much I hate it, and how it affects your health, and you broke our promise!"

"Mhm"

"And you're not listening to me when I say this stuff to you, even before, now I'm doing all this and it's still not getting into your head.."

"Are you done?"

"Fucks sake Jeongguk, you're so annoying, I hate it, you've always got to have a downside havent you?
Too good to be perfect"

"I asked if you were done"

"No"

"Are you going to carry on with it?"

"No, you're not listening anyways"

"Oh I'm listening baby, believe me I am"

"Get your face out my face, I swear-"

"Darling, you're the one who's near me"

"I'm trying to get past"

"No, you, are all up in my face"

"Move Gguk"

"Finally going inside? Perfect"

"I swear-"

Suddenly she hissed and a small scream came out of her mouth, she had just burned her wrist on the cigarette he was holding. And without a second thought he dropped it.

"Oh my god-"

"Ow ow ow ow-fucks sake!"

"I didn't know that would happen!"

"Idiot!"

"Cmon, get inside quickly"

She was too busy being upset with her burn, so instead he grabbed her arm to drag her inside and to the kitchen. He turned the cold water on and put her arm under it in hopes of saving her from a blister.

"Ow.."

"Are you okay baby?"

"Are you dumb?!"

"You're so difficult, are you okay now that it's under water?"

"Feels better but no"

"Why would you do that? You're the idiot"

"I didn't do it! Not on purpose at least"

"You're such a dumbass"

"It's too cold"

"Deal with it, you just burnt yourself with a lit cig, you're gonna need cold"

"It's too cold!"

"Well no shit, why're you being so fucking annoying, it's so late at night and you're being a bitch, why?"

"I just wanted you to stop smoking.."

"Yeah, I am, slowly, cuz there's a fucking process to it"

"You've been going out more than usual"

"And it's not just to smoke, I hope you don't think every-time I leave the house I'm smoking"

"No"

"Then there's no problem for you to bitch over anymore, sorted"

Aria yanked her hand from the tap and dried it, walking upstairs, she was exhausted from dealing with him and wasn't going to try anymore.

"Aria?"

No, ignore him, go to bed and sleep. Ignore him, ignore him completely.

-

"Baby"

nope.

"Cmon, what's wrong?"

Jungkook sat on the floor by the side of the bed and held one of her hands, it was easy to tell he was also tired, not as tired as her though. She was in bed with her eyes closed, still awake, but wanting to ignore him.

"I'm sorry love, ah..I shouldn't have called you such rude things, are you awake?"

Say no. Wait no, don't say anything.

"Aria?"

She said no, come back later.

"Guess you got tired of me Hm?"

Was he really gonna sit there and talk to her when she's 'asleep'? The heck?

"I'll try stop for you, I don't know why I even started again when it made you so happy..guess I ran out of things to do without you..I hope you forgive me for it my darling, maybe in a few days"

Aria was trying her best not to show any expression or smile, trying her best. But what could be an issue is, blush. If she went red now, bang, her act was gone.

"So pretty and all mine, I should feel more lucky more often, having such an amazing woman who's even able to scold me"

She was about to burst into laughter but needed to compose herself, think sad thoughts, sad thoughts, sad thoughts.

"And then today I treated my baby so badly over a cigarette, she was right, that's not how a man acts, I should've just listened to her and then she wouldn't have burnt herself"

The mofo is talking to himself about such inspiring, emotional things. Damn, what's she even supposed to think about that?

There was scratching against the door and Jungkook got up to open it, Hestia running in and barking.

"No no, shhh, Shh, no-Tia she's sleeping! shh!"

Jungkook picked her up and shook his head.

"You're gonna wake mommy up and get me in even more trouble, god damn dog"

She was really about to lose it, she's gonna burst into laughter any minute now.

"Cmon Tia, leave her be, let her sleep peacefully and we can go to the other room, I'm sure she likes having a good night of sleep after putting up with us"

Don't get the dog involved, what the dog do?

Hestia wasn't questioning it though, running out the door and into the hall, Jungkook refusing to leave though, standing by the door frame with a small frown. Tia stood by his feet and barked, snapping him into reality.

"Fine fine, let's go"

Hestia ran to the room and sat by the door, waiting for Jungkook to go open it.

"Mm..good night my love"

He walked back into the room, kissing her forehead and then leaving. She heard the door click when it closed and felt her stomach drop. So nice when she's asleep and second she's awake he's acting like an idiot. She must love him at all costs.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey love"

"Mm"

"Did you have breakfast yet?"

"No"

"Are you hungry?"

"No"

"Are you sure? You should eat something"

"No"

"Baby.."

Jungkook stood by the kitchen door frame, seeing her sat on the couch and very invested in her phone screen rather than breakfast.

"Baby get off your phone, come eat"

"I'm fine"

"Does this have something to do with last night?"

"No"

"If you say so, I'll leave you to it then"

"Koo"

"Yes?"

"Never mind"

"Oh"

"Actually"

"Hm?"

"Never mind"

"Okay then?"

"Well..actually"

"Okay babes, make up your mind"

"I just wanted to see how many times you'd answer and how"

"What're you up to?"

"Nothing"

"Hm?"

"Don't look! It's a surprise!"

"Oh cmon, surprise?"

"Yeah, for you"

"No, no surprises for me"

"No, fuck off, lots of surprises for you"

"No"

"Yeah, ima do it cuz you pissed me off"

"*dramatic gasp* you're going to buy me gifts because I pissed you off?!"

"Yes!"

"That's so offensive!"

"Say sorry"

"Ah I forgot to do that when you woke up"

"Oh no-"

"I'm sorry my love~"

"Oh, okay, yes, nice, sweet, normal apology"

"I didn't think I would get so riled up over it but you had a point so I should've listened, do you forgive me baby?"

"That was not a short sweet apology-"

"Baby!"

"Hmm..are you going to stop?"

"Eventually, it takes time"

"So yeah?"

"Mhm"

"Then I forgive you Koo, I just don't want you falling sick, you know that"

"I know that, and I know that you worry for me the way I worry for you, and I don't want to worry you so I'll stop"

"Awwwee, you're so adorable"

"I am-?"

"No fuck off, you're so respectful and nice"

"Ooo legs"

"I haven't shaved in a while"

"Oooo hair~"

"Eww hair"

"Shut the fuck up and take it back, these legs are so nice, how could you say that"

"No need to get defensive-"

"Take it back!"

"They're my legs-"

"No they're mine now! Take it back!"

"What the-ok I take it back?"

"There"

"They're prickly"

"Only a bit"

"It feels nice when you shave and exfoliate your legs and then rub your legs together, all smooth and satisfying"

"Why do you shave baby?"

"Just to feel nice, makes me feel extra pretty because it's extra step that I don't even need to do"

"So?"

"Extra self care I guess"

"Oooo"

"It's fun, I dunno, makes my legs smooth, and it's fun to rub together"

"Legs"

"You like legs a lot don't you?"

"I like everything darling"

"That's a lot"

"I like you~"

"I know that at least"

"Mmm you're so cute!"

"You're so cute too!"

"No you!"

"No...YOU!"

"Nope, you, I win, end of"

"That's not fair"

"I'm older so I win"

"That's not fair either!"

"Yes it is, age rule"

"No!"

"Mhm"

"You're boring"

"You're cute"

"Fuck off"

"Fuck you"

"Fuck me"

"Hm?"

"WAIT-"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 301 16
You couldnt have possibly fell inlove with your enemy.. right? - "I've committed a crime.."
2.4K 125 46
As usually when they got bumped and seeing each other they fall in love in a same way when they met while the gangster and the top 1 student Correct...
1.2K 72 15
A Taekook Murder Mystery/Crime Fiction