Quick Transmigration : System...

By Lami2004

πŸ…ΎπŸ…½ πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…»πŸ…³ System: Host you just need to take revenge on the FLand complete task and your mission will be... More

PROLOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BINDING WITH A SYSTEM
ARC : 1 ( CHARACTERS)
ARC 1
ARC 1.1
ARC 1.2
ARC 1.3
ARC 1.4
ARC 1.5
ARC 1.6
IMPORTANT
ARC 1.7
ARC 1.8
ARC 1.9
ARC 1.10
ARC 1.11
ARC 1.12
ARC 1.13
ARC 1.14
ARC 1.15
ARC 1.16
ARC 1.17 (end)
ARC:2 (CHARACTERS)
ARC : 2
ARC 2.1
ARC 2.2
ARC 2.3
ARC 2.4
ARC 2.5
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17 (end)
ARC : 3 (CHARACTERS)
ARC : 3
ARC 3.1
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5 (end)

ARC 2.6

1.6K 61 5
By Lami2004

" Fuck it's hurts so much.....Am I dead. "

" Nah, you are alive and kicking. "

Fei LiXue took some time to confirm that she really didn't die then turned her head towards the source of the sound. She was so shocked that she immediately tried to stand up to bow but unfortunately

*crack*

Listening to the audible sound of bone cracking Liza can't help but click her toungue. She is sure that it must have hurt and now she have to relocate again. And since she is already awake the pain will be double.

' Hey Eli it must have hurt right ? '

[ Yup wanna try ? ]

' ️🙅🏿‍♀️, I was just asking. '

[ I have heard that dislocating and relocating of bones are good for measuring pain tolerance level. Let's try it host. ]

' No need. I ain't gotta any interest. '

[ Really ? ]

' Yup I swear on your name '

[ I think you should experience it yourself to gain better understanding when treating patients next time. Afterall your profession wasn't doctor. ]

'......Spare me my esteem lovely ancestor. '

[ I somehow don't wanna. ]

' Daddy~ '

[ ........ ]

Listening to Eli's silence Liza is somewhat satisfied. Looks like she finally able to attack her precious Eli successfully after so many setbacks she has suffered from it. She turned her focus back to the little female wolf pup who dislocated her bone which she has to relocate again.

With a smile on her face she said.

" Fei LiXue, the legitimate young miss of the esteem Fei family also one of the candidate for heir position.  Your language is really refreshing. This elder is quite satisfied la! "

[ What face do you have to tell her those words huh? ]

' What do you mean as a elder its my responsibility to teach this young child. '

[ You who can live a day without cursing telling that young child to not to curse. Host don't your conscience hurts ? ]

' Nah! I am a bad bitch. '

[ *sneer* Why don't I give you a electric shock everytime you curse ]

' Daddy don't do this to me I will listen to you promise. 😢🥺 Moreover I curse to let out my frustration.  QAQ'

[ Frustration my a*s shut up! If you want to call me something either call me Eli or Dad. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't have a daddy kink. ]

' ....I will think about it. '

Liza stopped talking with Eli and look back at Fei LiXue.  Fei LiXue became flustered and hastily replied.

" Elder Feng don't take my foolish actions to heart. It just that the pain is too much for making this disciple  muddleheaded. Otherwise this disciple is really elegant and gracefull young lady. "

FengHua's lips twitched although Li Sui and Li Xin are standing behind her lowering their head their shoulders are visibly shaking as they are trying to stop themselves from laughing out loud.

She turned to Li Sui and Li Xin and said.

" You two go outside and wait. I am going to have a talk with them. "

They both bowed and left the room leaving FengHua, Fei LiXue and an unconscious Yu Yan. Fei LiXue lowered her head and said in a shy voice.

" Elder Feng forgive this disciple for her disrespectful behaviour. "

Feng Hua chuckled. Its really quite a sight to see that same brave stubborn girl who refused to bow her head even in front of death acting shy in front of her.
Feng Hua went near Fei LiXue amd stuffed a piece of cloth in her mouth and did what she needed to do again.

* crack *

" Hiss..."

Feng Hua quickly replaced the dislocate bone back in its place. If not for the cloth in her mouth Fei LiXue might have bite her toungue even tears also gather around her eyes. Feng Hua just sigh afterall it really hurts when you have to fixed a dislocate bone. Just as she was going to go back to her seat she heard another groan. She turned her head and saw that Yu Yan is also awake.

' Yup Eli you were right. They really opened their eyes within 5 minutes. '

[ I am always right. ]

' Yeah yeah thats why you are my golden finger. '

[ Whatever so what are you gonna do now ? ]

' Have a heart to heart talk with them. '

FengHua also help Yu Yan to sit in a comfortable position. Yu Yan seeing that Fei LiXue is safe gave a sigh of relief. She then turned her head towards FengHua and expressed her gratitude for saving them.

FengHua waved her hand to express that its okay and sat on a chair in front of them and said.

" This elder wants to discuss some important matters with you two. "

Fei LiXue and Yu Yan both had serious expressions on their face. Feng Hua then said.

" What do you think about this life-threatening incident that you seffered ? "

Yu Yan bowed her head and kept silent. Seeing Yu Yan's silence although Fei LiXue wants to say something she kept quite.

Feng Hua saw them keeping their mouth shut so she went on talking.

" Fei LiXue,  the young miss of the great Fei family a talented genius cultivator but unfortunately is the unfavoured legitimate daughter of the patriarch of the esteem Fei family. Yu Yan is one of the genius twin heirs of the esyeem Yu family loved by everyone but due to her twin brother's incurable illness and declining of her family is engaged to the new rising Xu family."

" Do you know the reason why both of you are targeted and injured so badly ? Its because both of your backings are becoming weak day by day and also because you two weren't smart enough to protect yourselves. "

"Fei LiXue your mother's family is the famous Fu family but unfortunately the elders of Fu family are struck at the bottomneck of their cultivation whereas the young master of the Fu family that is you uncle was badly injured in the past and is now paralyzed.
Same with Yu Yan. Your esteem Yu  family is also very powerful but in recent years they are basically declining. The reasons ? Same as the Fu family. Your brother was also regarded as a genius cultivator but unfortunately he caught an incurable disease that weakend his body hindering his cultivation and you have to step forward for forming a proper marriage alliance. "

" So what do you want to do ? If you ask this Elder then this Elder will suggest you to collect and strengthen your own powers to protect your love ones and yourselves. "

" This Elder now has achieved Heavenly Dao and also found a way to treat and cure your family members and also help you to return the glorious days of your family back. "

Finally there are some response from Yu Yan and Fei Lixue. They both looked up and stare at FengHua in surprised and disguise hope in their eyes when they heard that Feng Hua have a way to cure their family members.

Fei LiXue who was the more courageous between her and Yu Yan asked in a trembling voice.

" El..Elder... Feng....means ? "

Feng Hua smiled as she said.

" Yes, this elder has acquired some ancient medical books which contains cures and treatments of many incurable diseases which also includes your respective family members who are suffering. "

Yu Yan who was silent the entire time and finally spoke.

" Elder Feng telling us that she can cure our family memners. This disciple believes that there is something Elder Feng wants from both of us. "

Feng Hua raised one of her eyebrow before chuckling and said.

" Yu Yan you really took after your mother. Don't worry this elder once had a good relation with both of your parents. Even if you two disagree with my request I will still treat your family members. "

Yu Yan kept quite for sometime but the happiness and hope in her eyes couldn't be hidden. Looks like this near death experience and the betrayal of her fiance finally made her grow up and showed her the cruelty of this world. She asked in a quivering voice.

" Elder Feng what do you want from us ? "

Feng Hua didn't answer instead ask another question.

" If this Elder is right then you two still hadn't accepted any masters right ? Why? "

It was Fei LiXue who answered.

" Its because my grandfather and uncle told me to accept uou as our masters. According to them you are wise, kind hearted and protective of your disciples. If we became your disciples then we won't have to worry about you ever hurting or using us for your own gain. "

Yu Yan also echoed with her.

" Same with my parents. Afterall there are really some elders and masters who uses underhanded methods on their own disciples for their own selfish benefits. Our family were afraid that we will also fall under a selfish shifu so they told us about you. "

Feng Hua listened to them quitely  before saying.

" This Elder will go to your houses next week. For now you two should recuperate. Next week this elder will start the treatment of your family members bit before that this elder will accept you as her direct disciples. Do you two accept ? "

Both of them ( YY & FLX ) were shocked silly.

Feng Hua stopped herself from laughing and stared saying.

" I have notice that Yu Yan has a talent for alchemy whereas Fei LiXue has a talent for cultivation. So after this elder accept you as direct disciples she will start to train you two so that you can successfully avenge yourselves. So what are your choices ?  "

Yu Yan and Fei Lixue looked at each other and happily shouted together.

" We accept! We accept! "

Feng Hua just chuckles at their adorableness. Hearing a knock from the door she gracefully and elegantly stood up and said.

" You two rest I will send your family here. Let this elder take a little revenge for my cute future disciples. I will never let my disciples be wrong in vain. "

[ Well played. ]

' I was the main strategist of my team in my world. Its my specialty. '

[ Good job host. ]

' Thanks for the compliment Eli. '

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Well I am extremely sorry for this late update but I am also helpless this time.

My exams were divided into two semester 1&2. One online and the other offline. I was happy and was preparing for my semester 2 exam cause 1 was going to be online exam. I was totally relaxed but 1 month ago we were given a notice that semester 1 is going to be offline.
I swear I felt that I have eaten shit at that time. I was only preparing for semester 2 how the hell am I suppose to prepare for  semester 1 within this 1 month. My phone is confiscated from me by my parents. Fortunately today my parents have to go somewhere with my little sister leaving me along in home so I was given back my phone.

Well my phone will be again confiscated next day so wish me luck for my upcoming hell.

👋 my lovely readers for the time being.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 252 16
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
515K 31.2K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
142K 9.6K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...
44.9K 1.4K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...