Disillusioned

Galing kay Jorshie

Meet Tyler, he's 19 and he has it all in his comfortable safe life. Or so he thought... In one day his whole... Higit pa

Chapter One - It's The Life
Chapter Two - Unexpected Secrets
Chapter Three - Never Talk To Strangers
Chapter Four - Meet Beauty
Chapter Five - Pyronix
Chapter Six - Two Is Better Than One
Chapter Seven - A Family Affair
Chapter Eight - Friends With Benefits
Chapter Nine - Days Of Study
Chapter Ten - Tables Turn
Chapter Eleven - People Never Change
Chapter Twelve - Girl Fight
Chapter Thirteen - True Friends
Chapter Fourteen - Crazyline
Chapter Fifteen - Confrontation
Chapter Sixteen - Relax said no one ever.
Chapter Seventeen - Saxon Says
Chapter Eighteen - Forgive And Forget?
Chapter Nineteen - No-one Likes Hospital
Chapter Twenty - The End?
Chapter Twenty-One - Friends Forever
Chapter Twenty-Two Doctor Doctor
Chapter Twenty-Three - That's How You Get The Girl
Chapter Twenty-Four - Everyone Has Secrets
Chapter Twenty-Five - Walking Through Vegas
Chapter Twenty-Six - Goodbye Goodbye
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Behind Door No.1
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Say What?
Chapter Thirty - Seeing Red... A lot Of It.
Chapter Thirty-one - Coming out
Chapter Thirty-two - Fight Fight Fight!
Chapter Thirty-three - The Final Blow
Chapter Thirty-Four - Safe Again!
Chapter Thirty-Five - Riya's POV

Chapter Twenty-Eight - Freedom

119 31 0
Galing kay Jorshie

Photographs all over the floor and the bed. All the furniture in their room is smashed beyond belief. We both hear crying coming from the bathroom in their bedroom.

“Mum?” Riya yells.

No response.

“Mum are you in here?” I ask.

No response again. We start to worry. I walk to the bathroom door and try to open it; it’s locked. I start knocking on the door. Still no response.

“We are going to have to break open the door” I say to Riya.

“Agreed” Riya replies.

“On the count of three” I say.

We steady outselves and push our shoulders on the door.

“One two three” I say.

We both smash are shoulders into the door opening it, both of us fall on the floor when we are inside. I stand up instantly and see mum crying on the floor. Unharmed hopefully. I rush to her and Riya is right behind me.

“What happened?” I ask.

“Mum talk to us” Riya says.

Miranda is crying with her head in her hands. Riya starts to shake her to get her to stop and look up. Still nothing. I have no idea what to do. I have no idea what happened in the house.

“What did Charlie do mum?” Riya asks.

We wait a little bit but still mum hasn’t told us anything. I decide it’s about time we call the police.

“I am going to call the police” I say.

“No” Miranda snaps.

“Why?” I ask.

Mum doesn’t say anything else, but from the way she said no I think I should trust her. I want to know exactly what happened here.

“Hello?” I hear coming from the front door.

I stand up and head down the corridor towards the front door. It’s Jacinta and Dean and they look worried as all hell.

“What the hell happened here?” Dean asks.

“No entirely sure to be honest, but mum is home crying and Charlie isn’t here thank god,” I say.

“As long as your mum is okay,” Jacinta says.

“The whole house is trashed though,” I say.

“Did you call the police?” Dean asks.

“I went to but mum told me not too, that is the only thing she has said since we got home,” I say.

We all walk into the living room and sit down on the couch.

“I am so sorry for ruining your night and making you come here,” I say.

“Don’t stress hey,” Jacinta says.

“No problems did you want us to help you clean up?” Dean asks.

“That would be great, I better go check up on mum before I get stuck into it” I say.

I walk back down the corridor to my parent’s room. Riya has moved mum to the bed and she has stopped crying.

“She’s exhausted so I told her to have a sleep for a little while” Riya says.

“Did she say anything else to you?” I ask.

“Nothing, but I am sure in the morning she will explain everything” Riya says.

“I hope so, we have just started cleaning up,” I say.

“Cool I will help” Riya says.

It takes the four of us two hours just to clean the house up. I am assuming that in his rage Charlie smashed the house because mum obviously said something to him about his affairs. Which makes me Charlie’s target right now. I think about Diana and even though it’s really late I want to give her a call to tell her what happened. Even though Caroline currently has her pissed off at me, this is something serious that has happened and I am sure Diana will understand. She is my girlfriend and the end of the day. I take out my phone from my pocket and ring Diana. She doesn’t answer. I decide to ring again.

“Hello?” Diana says.

“Hey Diana how are you?” I say.

“What do you want?” Diana asks.

Wow. Brutal. I didn’t know Diana could be like this.

“I was just calling to see how you were,” I say.

“You should have called me hours ago, better yet you should have followed me home and made up for your friends picking a fight with Caroline” Diana says.

“It was my good friends goodbye party I couldn’t exactly leave” I say, “How was I meant to know to follow you home?”

“You should know” Diana says.

“Well I didn’t know and Caroline started on my friends anyway, she caused the whole fight between Brooke and Saxon,” I say.

“I don’t have time for this Tyler” Diana says.

“I haven’t done anything wrong for you to be like this to me” I say, “I have had an issues at home with my parents and that’s another reason why I didn’t come to you”

“I don’t give a shit Tyler” Diana yells.

What a bitch. At the end of the day if this is how relationships are I don’t want to take part in one. I am hurt that my girlfriend trusts some lying bitch over me, and that she expects me to follow her around like a lost puppy. Not happening anymore. I don’t need a girlfriend to define who I am, or for anything else. I have my family besides Charlie, and I have the best friends in the world. I do not need Diana telling me what I have to do and not care about my friends or my family.

“Fair enough” I say.

“Fair enough?” Diana asks, “That’s all you have to say?”

“That’s all I have to say right now Diana” I say.

“Whatever” Diana says.

“I have to go because my family and friends need me” I say sarcastically.

Diana just hangs up. I don’t care in all honesty. I walk into the living room where Riya, Dean and Jacinta are.

“Everything alright?” Dean asks.

“Just fine, any of you want to go for a drive?” I ask.

“You guys go I will stay here with mum” Riya says.

Jacinta and Dean both nod.

We walk out the front and hop into my car.

“Where are we going?” Jacinta asks.

“Pay my girlfriend a visit” I say.

“This should be exciting” Dean says.

It will be. After what Diana has done to me tonight I don’t want to be with her anymore. I will still be her friend but not a close friend. Diana seemed like the perfect girl the one girl who looks and acts like she actually cares, that’s not Diana. She is a girl who wants to control a boy and I am just not that boy. It doesn’t matter how good-looking Diana is on the outside after tonight it just shows how ugly she is on the inside.

I pull up at Diana’s house and message her to come outside. I jump out of the car. It is so late at night so I just slowly shut my door, I don’t want to wake any neighbors up. I pop my head through the passenger window.

“No matter what happens just stay in the car” I say.

Dean and Jacinta nod. They have become good at nodding simultaneously. I laugh to myself as I walk towards Diana front door. Diana probably thinks I have come here to smooth things over and show up at her door just like she expects. She is wrong. The front door opens quietly. It’s Diana. She walks out with a smile on her face. I can’t wait to take that smile away from her.

“Tyler, you came” Diana says.

“I didn’t come her to soften things over and to move on Diana,” I say.

“What did you come here for?” Diana says.

“I want to break up with you,” I say.

“What why?” Diana says.

“You don’t believe me or my friends about the Caroline incident and the fact that you expect me just to follow you down when you had a hissy fit and left Brooke’s party” I say.

“Tyler it’s only our first fight though you cant be serious” Diana says.

“I don’t care Diana I would rather be alone and happy then have someone tell me what I can and can’t do” I say, “My friends come before you, it was Brooke’s goodbye I was not going to see her again for god knows how long and you expect me to leave and follow you”

Diana starts to cry.

“But I love you” Diana says.

My stomach turns. I can’t believe she said she loves me. It’s just her trying to make me not break up with her. I will not fall for it.

“No Diana, you don’t” I say, “I get the Caroline saved you from killing yourself but she lied and you trusted her not me”

“Caroline didn’t save me from killing myself” Diana says.

Diana realized what she has just said. She lied. Caroline didn’t help her from not killing herself. I am so full of anger.

“Caroline didn’t help you?” I ask, “Did you even try to kill yourself or was that a lie to make me feel sorry for you?”

“I never tried to kill myself and I am sorry for lying to you” Diana cries.

Any chance of Diana and me getting back together has just been shattered. Who lies about trying to kill themselves? How dare she play me like I am a fool? I don’t even want anything more to do with Diana or Caroline. I turn and walk away from Diana and head back to the car.

“Tyler I am sorry please don’t do this” Diana says.

“Leave me alone” I say.

I hop into the driver’s seat of the car. Jacinta and Dean have been listening to the whole conversation. Jacinta gets out of the back seat and stands next to Diana.

“Get the hell away from my friend bitch” Jacinta says.

“He is my boyfriend so you get away” Diana says.

“I am no longer your boyfriend Diana,” I say.

“You lied to him about trying to commit suicide, that is disgusting” Dean says.

“This is for both you and Caroline make sure you give it to her” Jacinta says.

Jacinta slaps Diana on the cheek. It echo’s through the whole street. I am so happy I have Jacinta around, if there is a girl that needs a good hit Jacinta is always there to help us out. Diana holds both her hands on her face and starts crying again. Jacinta hops straight back into the car with a huge smile on her face. Diana deserves that hit.

“I was good to you Diana I would have done anything for you” I say.

“We can work it out” Diana says.

“We will never work out” I say.

I pull out of the driveway and drive down the street leaving Diana in the distance. I feel powerful. I feel happier.

“Thank you guys for that” I say.

“Anytime” Jacinta says.

I turn up the music in my car so loud and sing along with Dean and Jacinta.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1K 19 10
Things change, and people change even more. It's crazy how life goes, but how we deal with situations can change everything. Its fucked up but really...
15.8K 575 64
There are few things that humble Allie Carson. As a senior, she is a central part of the popular crowd and can have any guy she wants - and she knows...
249 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...
1.7K 61 30
Dawn has been kept in the dark about almost everything in her life. The secrets that lie in her family members, in her friends; the secrets that fol...