Forced Marriage {JJK × y/n}

Por pjmtrulys26

A man who is still in love with his ex is forced to marry a girl from a village. Will the numerous arguments... Más

PROLOGUE
MEET
RING
PAPERS
CAN WE MEET?
WEDDING
FIRST NIGHT
RULES AND WASTED
NEW FRIEND?
FRIENDSHIP?
FEELINGS
DAD
TOGETHER
JIMIN
LOSS
RELAX
UNREQUITED LOVE
HEARTBREAK
SARANG
MY FAULT
AGREEMENT
LEAVE
INHUMAN
DEAD YET ALIVE
INVITATION TO PAIN
RUN AWAY
HEART VS BRAIN
SECRETS-1
SECRETS-2
TAEHYUNG
LET'S GO
HIS HOME
QUESTION⁉
HEAR YOU
PART WAYS
PLAN TO RESCUE
BIRTHDAY
DEMAND
LET HER GO
A NEW START
WITH EACH OTHER
CONFESS
LOVE AND KISS
PROPOSAL 💍
LOVE AND LOVE
Forever Us🫀

OUR END

20.3K 680 154
Por pjmtrulys26

'No please… it'll be my end, honey… please,'

Sarang's gaze followed Jungkook's stare as she saw an envelope placed on the nightstand. There rested your wedding ring along with it. She understood what envelope held while her heart twisted in pain for Jungkook. 

'I am sorry,'

Jungkook stood from his place as he sat on your bed. His favourite cologne crashes his nostrils, making him weaker. His drug was snatched away before he tasted it. His fingers grazed the soft material of the comforter as he imagined you sleeping here. 

'You'll be back in a few minutes, right?'

Well, he could never get over your things, you. He might have taken more time to realize this but he did. And now when you're gone he wishes he didn't realise anything. That it would have been best if he didn't fall again.

As the soft fingertips of his palm latched on the envelope he gathered every ounce of courage to pick it up and read it. He knew what it meant… end. It was the end of everything. End of you in his life. End of him in your life. End of you two in this birth. 

To
My husband on papers.

It's me. Your wife on contract, Y/n. I hope you didn't forget that. Because I know it's hard to remember me when you are surrounded by good things. Don't take that wrong, I am happy seeing that. 

Jeon Jungkook, I am leaving. Don't worry, I won't come back to make things more difficult for you, to make you choose between me and things you love. I know you won't… you won't search for me but by any chance, if you are thinking about that then please don't search for me. I am not the one you should be paying attention to and your money. 

Here we mark an end to our contract marriage, a mythical relationship, artificial smiles and forced care. It's great that our end is the same as our start. Thanks for the great one year, Jeon Jungkook. It was great to know you… not the real you, of course. I wasn't allowed to know you because you hide yourself well from me. I was your curse to which you were bound by force… and to which you needed to hide every beautiful thing. I mean, it wasn't your fault… anyone would do that. It was me. I am to blame. 

Our first year on papers wedding anniversary ends today. Thanks for being a companion for a year. 

Please don't hate me for leaving before your contract ends. I don't mean to use you.
I swear I didn't. I just can't stay anymore. I am sorry because it's my fault. Also, you don't need to worry about divorce papers, your company. I won't send papers until we mark our second anniversary. I will send them after I see the news of you taking over the company. You'll be free from that moment, legally. 

I tried you know, I am trying till now to not break down and pour everything I feel. Despite how much I am overwhelmed by the hurt and betrayal I was rewarded with… I am thankful to you. Even if it was unreal, for a few moments… you made me happiest. You are one, Jeon Jungkook. Your words are one… while you mean one. Although I am no one to advise, I hope you don't make things difficult for yourself. There's someone who loves you the most… and does not wish anything more than your happiness. No, not me. Because I might be called greedy again. 

I know your past relationships have engraved many scars on you but I hope you don't turn insensitive towards people. Jeon Jungkook, you were left heartbroken so I hope you know how much it hurts, how it slices your heart every minute… I hope you don't do the same to others.

Forgive those who hurt when you are ready but at the same time be clear about whom you love. I wasn't a thing to get confused with I know… I mean between Sarang and Eunji. The pregnant lady still loves you… well, I don't know about Eunji but I heard and felt that you love her. Don't give hints to the one you don't feel for. It pours the havoc of a waterfall when you turn your back. I know it'll hurt them when you speak up but they'll learn to stand strong. 

Thank you for being with me when life was harsh on me. I will be forever grateful for that. I wish I could pay back… but at the same time, I wish I don't. I hope we do not cross each other's paths again. We'll be happiest alone. We are roses having prickly thorns and we were destined to sting each other so let's not wish to be gardened in the same grass again. We will bloom when we are apart. 

I… I am sure you might have left the letter in between because of the heavy words I used or the unasked advice I gave. I am sorry for that. But if you are still hanging over it… thanks for at least respecting this letter. 

I will pay back the money your company gave me for my dad's treatment in instalments because heck, I do not have my pockets loaded with cash. But I promise I will do that. Forgive me if you ever felt that I was using you. 

I am dragging it too much. So let's end this. Goodbye. Indeed it's a goodbye letter for you because I am not there to make you feel bad. 

From, 
Your wife on papers, y/n.

Tears cascading through his gaze rolled on the paper, hiding the words he wished he didn't read. 

Here we mark our end. 

His throat tightened, breath got shallower. He couldn't stand strong anymore. He was pushed into the erupting volcano before he could even drop his gaze to look inside. 

It didn't hurt that much when Sarang left. Maybe it did but he knew it was more painful to watch you go… heck, he didn't even get a chance to hold you back from leaving. 

His eyes puffed up, swollen. Sweat ran down his spine, chilling his body in every form… reminding him of everything he did. The once craving lips for your edges trembled severely against his teeth as he bit onto them to control his whimpers. 

I hope you didn't forget that. Because I know it's hard to remember me when you are surrounded by good things.

Was he dismissing the relationship? Did he make you feel that despised?  Did he really make you think that you didn't matter to him? 

Our first year on papers wedding anniversary ends today. Thanks for being a companion for a year. 

"Oh god!" Finally, words escaped his throbbing voice box, painting the walls with immense pain.

Anyone would have cried seeing him like that. Body trembling, weak legs, swelling encircling beautiful eyes, rosiness around cheeks but due to pain, tore lips. Tears escaped Sarang's gaze as she watched her lover cry. He might have cried this bad when she left, right? Then why didn't she recognize his pain?

Please don't hate me for leaving before your contract ends. I don't mean to use you. I swear I didn't. I just can't stay anymore.

The bony nose bridge gets crushed when he curses at himself reading about his contract. Did he lie to you? No. But he didn't even let you know about the contract. Betrayal would be a small thing you have felt. He took… took… and took everything from you and gave nothing except pain, betrayal and lies. He let you so down that you needed to leave before you would shatter in pieces. And what stabs his heart more is… you left because your shattered pieces might damage him. You protected him… your sweet, untrue words tried to sugarcoat that he wasn't at fault. While he knew he was. 

There's someone who loves you the most… and does not wish anything more than your happiness. No, not me. Because I might be called greedy again. 

Hiccups swallowed his breath as the uneasiness in his stomach grew. How ruthless he was to you? That you couldn't even feel a little… a little for him. 

Although a part of you wished to write… 'It's me. It's me who loves you the most, who just wants you to be happy. Yes, I am greedy to wish you didn't love anyone… Neither Eunji nor Sarang and just me.' You didn't. That would have to worsen things. 

But it did exactly the opposite of what you thought. You wished him to be happy knowing one of his ladies loves him the most while he wished for you to be that lady. Erroneous, filthy to even think that you fell for him. No one would fall for a man like him. He was made to be loathed by people… not loved. As much as you love him… he despises himself. 

But if you are still hanging over it… thanks for at least respecting this letter. 

Did he disrespect you? He did and he knows. You won't lie and he knows. He didn't do it intentionally and he doesn't even remember that. If he could, he would go back and slap himself before hurting you and disrespecting you. 

Indeed it's a goodbye letter for you because I am not there to make you feel bad. 

"God! It's the worst… please," he found his vision getting blocked. Peak blackness penetrated his gaze to which he paid the least attention. The letter crumpled in his fist as he loathed himself. 

He was the worst. He was the worst human of all. He didn't deserve to be called human in the first place. While if you were near him, you would have made him understand better. That you didn't wish to make him bad. Even if his actions betrayed you, he didn't have to hate himself. He did many good things in his life while you were just one bad thing. 

His body slumped on the soft mattresses, hiding him in your whiff while Sarang panicked seeing him pass out. 

"Kook," her voice didn't even ring in his ears while all he could hear was you, your voice. 

She called the doctor while her weak body managed to remove his heavy coat and shoes. She sat near him while his body shivered. She kept on checking on him, praying that nothing should come serious. His passed out form yearned for your warmth while edges rallied your name. Not just your cologne, he was now addicted to your name too. 

The storm took all of him.

As the doctor arrives, she watches him with a broken heart. She tried to ignore but the fact that he whimpered your name even in a passed out state, cut her heart. 

"It does not look serious but I advise you to take care of him. Keep checking his body temperature throughout the night and if at any stage you feel it's rising please reach out to the hospital," he informed her about his state while she listened to him with the left energy she had. 

Does that mean she will have to take care of him? You left him broken… then why was she bound to mend him? She'll need to see him sobbing for you everyday? While he sobs… she would cry blooded tears too. 

As the night passed with heavy dribbles of rain the hearts prepared themselves for the after storm. 

He was born again… not as a man, not as a human but as a devil… devil for himself, devil to ruin himself, consume his own blood. 

You were born again… not as y/n, not as a girl but as a robot… a robot with blood and throbbing organ, an organ which was prohibited to feel anything. 

The end
___________________________

YouTube play 'Jag soona soona later for Indian readers and 'Count me in for every reader.

Thanks for all the love showered to this book. It really means a lot. I am grateful for every comment, vote, read you all contribute to tthe story... Thank you❤🥺.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

576K 25.7K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
13.8K 390 26
Park Yn, will her world changed completely when she is forcefully married to the mafia king. Jeon Jungkook at the age of 25 he is considered to be on...
231K 6.1K 19
What will happen when Y/N and Jungkook and forced to marry each other? Will they be able to walk the long road of life? Read to figure out.
718K 30.3K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...