♡︎ Squid Game x Male Reader ♥...

By eliwriteslol

Bᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ, I ᴅᴏ NOT ᴏᴡɴ sǫᴜɪᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. I ᴀᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ғᴀɴ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. . . . Hɪ... More

Iɴ ᴅᴇʙᴛ
Joining the Squid Game
A/N Question 😹
It's been decided el, oh, el😹
pain
Yall miss me??☺️
IM SORRY
Awh
happy 10 pages yay
Undercover soldier
Idk what to name this
i like men 2.0
☹️
LNFSO
Funfun
Yall..

Lucky yall I'm uploading🤨

2K 83 33
By eliwriteslol

A/n: we starting where we left off, yay! Hurray to fellow readers!!!🤗

Start —
M/n groaned as he was dropped onto the cold concrete floor. Feeling the coldness run against his bare skin and hearing the noises around him.

"Uh, hello?? Anyone there?" M/n asked, wondering if he was alone since he couldn't see anything with the blindfold over his eyes.

"I'm here!" He heard a familiar voice until he realized it was 199's (Ali). M/n and Ali both heard another groan of a male that wasn't theres, someone else was with them.

(Timeskip bc we don't get into detail on how they removed the ties aha👨‍⚕️)

M/n finally finished getting changed into his original clothes (go with whatever you style is, I won't be choosing lol) and went back to the others. He heard Ali asking Sang-woo about where they are and if he can borrow his (sang-woos) phone.

M/n looked around, not being able to recognize the supposed area either.

He guessed the others were going to find somewhere to get some help so m/n followed them, not bothering to make small talk in the middle of walking with them.

10-30 minutes later, they found a local corner store and entered in it.

While Ali was eating (slurping?) the ramyeon in his bowl and Sang-woo was purchasing a portable charger (I think it was that), m/n was roaming around the store.

He got bored and went over to the table where Ali was at. "Are you enjoying it?" M/n asked, hoping to not stay in awkward silence. All Ali could do was nod as he wasn't trying to talk with his mouth full.

M/n sat down with him and began to eat his cooled-down ramyeon.

They both sat in comfortable silence, making small comments until Sang-woo came and let the charged phone next to Ali's plastic bowl. "Thank you, sir!" Ali thanked Sang-woo and walked away to call someone.

M/n just sat there, enjoying his soup/ramyeon while Sang-woo spared a few glances to the male next to him.

M/n noticed the glances Sang-woo was giving him. He finished up his food and stood up to throw out the empty bowl.

"Hey, uh.." M/n started, Sang-woo looked up/down at him. "Do you have any cigarettes on you?" He asked, wanting to relieve some stress about what happened a few hours ago. Sang-woo nodded, not bothering to talk at the moment.

Sang-woo and M/n were both outside, smoking to relieve themselves even if it's just a bit. (If you don't want to smoke, ignore this part😊)

Ali came out holding the phone and returning it to Sang-woo. He thanked him again and was about to walk away.

"Hold on," M/n stopped him. Ali looked back at him. "Do you have money for a lift, or a bus?" he continued, Ali processed "Sorry?". "You said you lived in Ansan." Sang-woo continued for M/n.

M/n: You couldn't afford the ramyeon here. Do you have the money to afford a ride back?

Ali: No, no money. I'll just walk.

Sang-woo: You'll walk all the way to Ansan??

M/n pulled out his wallet (he paid for his own ramyeon y'all 😹) and handed it to Ali

Ali: I can't! I don't have the money to pay you back.

M/n: You don't have to pay back, just take it okay?

Ali slowly took the bill from the male's hand and folded it. He started thanking M/n.

Ali: Thank you, thank you sir!

M/n smiles a bit before he started speaking in a polite voice.

M/n: You don't have to be so formal with me, just call me M/n.

Ali quickly apologized but continued to thank him. Jeez☺️

(With Gi-hun)
A male was in a rush, panicking while talking to the police officer infront of him.

"Look, officer." He continued "You've gotta realize what a massive deal all of this was! I know it sounds crazy."

The police officer just stared at him because starting "okay, so what you're saying is that your kidnappers? rounded up hundreds of people and had them play a game?"

"Then went out there and shot the ones who lost. Is that right?" he finished. "Yeah! And they didn't just shoot one or two people, those people had no mercy and shot more than 200 players!"

"And what game was it?" "You know red light, green light?" Everyone in the room went silent and stared at the crazed man.

Officer: Wait, that's for kids. Is that what they made you play?

Gi-hun let out a quick 'yeah'

Officer: And then they forced adults to do it?

Gi-hun: Okay look, I know how this sounds.

Officer: And then they shot everyone who got caught??

Gi-hun: How many more times do I have to repeat myself?!

Then another police officer intervened.

Officer 2: Sir, so where did this take place? Where's the place they were all killed?

Gi-hun: They had me knocked out, so how am I supposed to know?? I said I had no frickin' clue.

Officer 2: So give us the description of the killers ?

Gi-hun: They all had these weird masks on the whole time we were in there.

They just kept going back and forth.

Officer 2: So how did you all manage to get out?

Gi-hun: Hey, okay look, the remaining players all came together and had to put in a vote. And since a majority wanted to leave—

officer 2: Alright, hold on, okay??
You said you wanted to stop playing, and the killers were just like, "sure, you can go." just like that?

Gi-hun stayed silent in processing.

"Yeah."

Officer 2 just laughed at him.

Officer 1: And what made you want to get there, hm?

Gi-hun just stared at him in silence for a sec before responding to his question.

Gi-hun: Well, they.. they promised we would get money, so.

Officer 2: money?

Gi-hun: Yeah.. We're talking about tens of billions of won!

Officer 2 just laughed his ass off at him once again.

Officer 1: Well okay, let me just sum up everything you've told me so far. Just so I understand of course. You went to play a kid's game because someone told you you'd get all that cash.

- So then they had you all play some Red light, Green light, and they shot everyone who lost.

Gi-hun looked away, thinking they all wouldn't believe him at the point.

The officer continued:
But when you said you didn't want to continue playing, they said "okay, we'll let you go" and you don't know what they looked like or where this all took place. Is that everything, mister?

Gi-hun nodded at the man. "Yeah."

"What's your name, sir?

".. I live in Ssangmun-dong, and my name is Seong Gi-hun."

(Timeskip after a bit of arguing)

M/n was sitting in the living room of his home. Staring at the ceiling. Processing what he just experienced.

He sighed before picking up his phone which was sitting on the counter the whole time he returned. M/n didn't want to be alone at the moment, so he scrolled through his contacts.

He finally came across a number, it was one of his closest friends. Last time they talked was the day before he was 'kidnapped'

He hesitated but slowly pressed on the contact number.

'Ringing 'Jun-ho'

A/n: finished another chapter, I wanted to post this by the end of yesterday but I ended up passing out due to being very sleepy.

I was writing mid-chapter of this one before I passed out but woke up a few minutes later, so I just decided to stop writing and went to sleep☺️. OKAY SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 95 43
CRINGE WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS DUMB AND EMOTIONAL 𝓐𝓷 𝓐𝓲𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱�...
33.4K 1.1K 44
[⚠️ extreme cringe warning: proceed at your own risk] ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴛᴏᴡɴ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴅɪᴇᴅ...
38.5K 1.2K 22
【𝙸𝙵 , '𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄' 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴, 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚃?】 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪'𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕚�...
397 5 5
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃...