IM SORRY

A/n:
I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY, I WAS BUSY IM SO SORRY, also this chapter is about M/n and Jun-ho btw😊

Start —

*Ringing Jun-ho*

M/n's leg bounced up and down, feeling nervous as he hasn't talked to Jun-ho in a bit. He had a face of disappointment as he heard the ringing come to a stop, the voicemail part following after.

M/n sighed as he decided to leave a voicemail. "Hey Jun-ho, I know it's only been like what? 2 to 3 days? But, I'm in need of some company. I also have something to say that I think you should know about. Please call back when you can."

He sent the voicemail and let out a shaky sigh while looking down. M/n didn't know who else to call since he didn't really trust anyone but his closest friend.

— Meanwhile with Jun-ho —

Jun-ho was on the phone with his mom, heading to where his brother has been living.

(I don't want to list the whole conversation between him and his mom, I have no motivation.)

Jun-ho hung up after reassuring his mom that his brother was going to be safe. He checked his phone and saw the missing phone calls from M/n. Jun-ho was about to call back but his gps stated that he has arrived to his destination.

He sighed, and then turned his phone off.

— Time skip for when he's inside, talking to the landlord. —

Landlord: — He was never here, he hasn't been answering his phone calls.

She (The landlord) unlocked the room door.

Landlord: There you go. Also, you think you could pay his rent? Otherwise, you'd have to come back here to move all of his belongings out.

Jun-ho: I'll take a look for now and pay his rent later.

The landlord smiled at him and opened the door, revealing pitch-black room.

Landlord: I'll be down the hall if you need me.

She watched him walk into the dark room before leaving right after.

Jun-ho tapped on the light switch, to reveal a simple room. A bookshelf and desk combined, a bed, a fish tank with dead.. fish, a painting, a lamp, and some more books.

Strangely, there was a little box next to those books. Neatly wrapped into a small pink bow.

Jun-ho looked at it curiously before picking it up. He observed the outside before lifting up the lid. In the box, was a brown business-like card.

— Flashback —

— "Was he drunk?

Officer 1: Some crazy hobo guy! Everything's crazy around here today.

— End of flashback —

The realization came to Jun-ho as the "crazed" man probably wasn't lying.

— Timeskip —

— What do you need his name for, Detective Hwang?

Jun-hoo: I just thought that he looked familiar to me, I think I know him from a family friend or something like that.

Officer 1: Really? Let me think about. Something like Saeng or uhh.. Seong? or maybe —

Officer 2: Seong Gi-hun, he lives where Ssangmun-dong is.

Officer 1: Oh yeah, Seong Gi-hun. He your friend or something??

Jun-ho: Uh, yeah I'm pretty sure he is. - Oh, and do either of you know his address, did he mention it?

Officer 2: Not sure, but we had some guy in here asking about your whereabouts. Pretty sure his name was something like.. L/.. (last name)

Jun-ho: L/n M/n?

Officer 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the guy. He said he needed to tell you about something urgent. The guy wouldn't tell us anything about it, saying he'd only tell you.

Jun-ho nodded and left, turning the gps on to M/n's house.

— Timeskip again —

M/n waited in his house impatiently as Jun-ho just texted M/n that he'd coming over. 

M/n flinched slightly as he heard rapid knocking on the door, he got up and looked out the peephole. When he did, there was no one out there.

M/n opened the door and looked both ways, before looking down.

He froze.

He looked down to see a small brown business-like card. He hesitated, but leaned down to grab it and inspect it like last time.

M/n looked up, his breath hitching (funny word💀) as he saw Jun-ho right in front of him. Jun-ho arrived just a few seconds ago.

"Jun-ho." M/n spoke out to the man in front of him. Jun-ho just stared at the card M/n was holding.

Jun-ho slowly took out the card his brother received and lifted it in front of M/n's new card.

M/n finally snapped out of his gaze and quickly dragged Jun-ho inside and shut the door behind him, not forgetting to lock it.

Jun-ho was to first one to ask, "Where did you get the card from." M/n looked up/down at the guy in front of him before speaking; "It's a card I got from a "business" man at the subway.."

".. Where did you get yours from?" M/n asked. "I was.. checking my brother's room, he's been missing for a while and I just.. found it in a box."

M/n nods before sighing. "Can we sit down and talk? There's more I need to tell you about."

(sorry i was fanboying over him and how he looks in a flannel and under the rain with an umbrella damn hes hot my lrod)

— Timeskip —

"— That's all what happened until we were sent to leave." M/n finally looked up from his lap after explaining what happened.

"Did you see my brother there..?" Jun-ho asked. M/n looked at him with a sad-ish frown, shaking his head no. "I'm sorry Jun, but I didn't see your brother there.

Jun-ho sighed, hesitating
on what he was about to tell M/n.

"I recognize that look Jun, tell me." Jun-ho let out a slight chuckle, he never would have thought that after all these years of knowing M/n, he'd (M/n) be able to recognize his (Jun-ho's) expressions.

— you will not know the plan LMFAO, okay but basically it's Jun-ho telling M/n about going to investigate where everyone has been going ykyk, what he did in episode 3,, okay continuing now —

"Are you serious? That's practically a death bed awaiting for you." M/n scolded Jun-ho, placing his hands on his shoulder and shook him. "You're not really going to do that, right?!"

Jun-ho just looked at him, knowing he'd get this reaction from his closest friend. He placed his hand over m/n's hand which was griping onto jun-ho's shoulder

"I'll be fine, I promise you." Jun-ho got up and wrapped his arms around M/n. M/n sighed, leaning his head on Jun-ho's shoulders after removing his hands off of them.

"I think I might return there myself." M/n spoke, interrupting the comfortable silence. Jun-ho releases him from the hug (SLIGHTLY) and looks at M/n with a frown.

M/n looked back at him, "You know how much I need that money right?" He (M/n) chuckled, trying to joke around. "But you're risking your whole life." - Jun-ho "And you aren't?" - M/n

END OF CHAPTER YA
A/N: okay so hi, its been a week and I PROMISED that i'd post every friday and saturday, but i was too busy to post yesterday sorry about that.

Anyways, Jun-ho's and M/n's ending will most likely be very sad☹️

OKAY BYE