Trusting The Trouble➳ Scott M...

By greeniesdeadpool

The title pretty much gives it away on his the books going to go. I mean we all know Max had had her fair sha... More

Beta With Benefits
Hot Smirk
I Know
You Remind Me Of Me
Sex List
Hugs
Not To Me It Isn't.
Another One
That Makes The Two Of Us
Hell Hole
Stick With Me
Inhaler
Mom
Baby Face
Nicknames
Same Old Max
Forgiveness
Until April
Predictable
Lucky
Stupid Smirk
Late Night Calls
Exhausted
I Dont Need Saving
Dysfunctional
Ordinary Truck
Emotions
Trusting The Trouble
Savour From Hell

Relief

463 20 13
By greeniesdeadpool

I gasped for air trying my best to escape the body bag zipped tightly. God this isn't so good for my claustrophobia.

"Just some advice. Next time your in a body bag, don't fart." I told them as I managed to escape the bag and Stiles Liam and Scott only just unzipped it.

"Never again." Stiles said and we all nodded as Scott checked his phone starting the timer. "15 minuites starting now." Scott announced.

We all raced to the door and Scott put his ear against it making sure no one was there. He nodded signalling us as we all ran out through the door to the bottom floor.

"Everyones silence is making me nervous." I whispered and the three boys just glared at me. "Shut up for a second Max." Stiles barked and I just rolled my eyes.

We managed to reach the restricted area and we saw the doctors and I stopped at my feet.

"What are they doing there?" Scott questioned and I peaked my head through the wall trying to see what the doctors were doing.

"I don't know, their shift should've ended five minuites ago." Stiles stated and Liam stood next to me looking over them.

"I can take them." Liam randomly said and I looked towards hun grinning. "Cool I'll join." I said and the two idiots just shook their heads to our idea.

"No one's taking anyone." Scott warned us and I groaned. "Three minuites." Scott announced again.

"I'll just knock them out and hide the bodies." Liam thought and I patted his shoulder proud of him. I practically raised him.

"Oh my god please stop. Your spending to much time with Max." Stiles stated and I just had a proud smile on my face.

"I raised you right baby face."

There was a sudden bang on the glass and we all shot up out of no where as I looked at the kid in his cell. "Did you take the doctor?" He randomly assumed.

"The fuck are you talking about?" I asked him confused.

"Did you take the doctor?" He repeated banging on the glass again. "I haven't had my medication. I need ten milligrams at 8am, 15 milligrams at 1pm, and no more than 20 at dinner." He explained to us like we needed to know that.

"We'll go get the doctor." Scott convinced him trying to calm him. "Dr Fenris. They took Dr Fenris." He banged on the glass repeatedly.

That's all he kept freaking repeating.
"Okay someone shut him up." Stiles said starting to get annoyed. We all were.

"Scotty your eyes." I gave him an idea and he looked at me confused. "What about them?" He asked me and I scoffed.

"Glow them you idiot."

He did as I said and the guy managed to stop and the doctors had gone. We took this as our chance to move.

We all raced to the door as we saw the lights flickering. I guess Kira managed ti cause the brown out, "She did it." Stiles said a little suprised and so was I.

"I thought she'd kill us all." I muttered under my breath.

"Okay this gives us five minuites to get Lydia." Scott said and this is the part where we're supposed to go through the door easily. Except there was no freaking card reader.

"Guys where's the card reader?" I asked them looking around trying to find it. "It should be here it has to be here." Stiles started freaking out.

"They must've took it out when the dread doctors got through." Scott said, thankyou for stating the obvious dipshit.

"Are you telling me we came all the way down here just to be stopped by an ordinary key?" Stiles pretty much summarised and I nodded.

"Yup."

"We don't need a key. Not if we can break it down." Liam stated and there was reason why this kid managed to get more clever. I take full credit! I practically raised him.

They struggled for two minuites straight but they couldn't do it. "We can't. The mountain ash is to much." Scott told us panting.

"Hit me." Liam came up with a random solution. "Huh?" I asked him and he turned to Scott.

"Hit me." He repeated. "I'll get angry then I'll get stronger." Liam actually came up with a plan. God I'm so proud of him.

"Hit him. Hit him now." Stiles pleaded and Scott shook his head. "I tried to take your powers. I almost killed you." Liam tried angering Scott.

"He also left you for dead." Stiles added and this is actually a fun game. State all the thing Liams done wrong.

"He bassically ruined your life." I added being a little to harsh and Scott threw a punch at him as he kept going. At least it worked.

Liam glowed his eyes and Scott looked at him just as angry. "Okay you dudes angry, we really need a move on." I said and they both looked at each other nodding and they managed to break down the door.

"Okay let's go!" I said racing in the hallway as I swiped my key card through the door to her room and me and Stiles both ran in looking down at Lydia and there was blood on a drill and on her pillow.

"Stiles?" She whimpered and he raced down on his knees towards her placing her hand on his head. "You can't be here. Your gonna die if you stay here." She told us and I raced down to her hand buckled to the bed.

Stiles decided to do the other buckle.
"You guys have to go." She cried and I shook my head. "No we're not leaving you Lyd's." I stated and I heard the door buzz.

"Guys go. Please." She pleaded us and I looked up at Stiles not knowing what to do and he was hesistant at first but he decided to get up and walk away.

"Max please." Lydia cried out and I held my hand onto hers giving it three tight squeezes as she gave me three squeezes back.

I ran out the room as me and Stiles hid behind the wall of her room. I heard a pair of footsteps coming in and I peeped over the wall to see Valak walking over to her room.

"What have you done to me?" Lydia asked and I saw a bunch of blood flowing out of her mind. "I've amplified your abilities now focus Lydia. You said someone was coming. Is Scott coming for you?" He was more demanding that anything.

"Someone's coming, but it isn't Scott." I heard roaring from a distance and I turned my head to see Theo and his pack but also Parrish.

He stood there roaring and he decided to run to Lydia grabbing ahold of her piercing her claws into her neck.

"I'll kill her." Theo stated and I was about to race out and attack him until Stiles grabbed me not letting me. "They can't know we're here."

They had their whole dramatic fighting scene and that's when Valack came and knocked Theo out grabbing Lydia as he ran through another hallway along with her and I ran to the door he took her through only to find out it was locked.

"No no no!" Stiles yelled banging on the door and Theo came along and kicked the door open. "Maybe this will help." He said and me and Stiles glanced at each other but without another thought we ran through sprinting g in the hallway.

"Stiles Max." He called out and I stopped at my steps to look towards him. "Look I want her out of here to. I've got her scent." Theo said and I scoffed out pigs raising my eyes at him.

"I should kill you right now." I said stepping closer in a more threatening way. "What the hell do you want?" Stiles asking him.

"I can find her you can't." Theo said completley ignoring us. "Max maybe we should-"

"No." I said before stiles could finish that sentence. "He's right Max. I'm you only chance."

"Fine. I swear if you do anything-" I threatened and he attempted to finish of my sentence. "You'll kill me?"

"Much worse."

Theo leaded us through a door which had a bunch of men crowded around together and Theo straight away tracker her scent as it led to a vent.

He opened it up and we headed straight down. We were underground the freaking building that smelt like crap.

"I thought you had her scent." Stiles said as he turned to Theo trying to listen in to the sounds. "Thought you had it?"

"What does it smell like here to you guys?" He asked us and inhaled the scent of chemicals. "Chemicals and fequel matter." Stiles stated.

"I'm pretty sure he's the fequel matter." I barked at Theo as he just looked away ignoring us.

"Yeah we'll that's all I smell so I'm trying to find another. So would you please shut up and let me concentrate." Theo argued back at us and I wasn't having it anymore.

"We can find her ourselves." I walked of bringing Stiles along with me.

"You know you won't, guys you're going to have to trust me." Theo chased after us and I stopped at my steps to turn to him.

"Trust you? The guy who murdered his own sister when he was nine." Stiles made a fair point.

"Yeah, I was nine years old. I also believed that a guy in a red chimney came down to deliver presents. So when three people in leather masks show up and said my sister wanted me to have her heart I believed them to." Theo was quick to defend but I wasn't listening to his bullshit.

"Wow such a heart warming story. Can we get a move on please." I said in the most non sentimental way possible.

"I watched her fall in the water and freeze to death do you think I had any idea what was going on?" Theo asked raising his voice and a stiles stepped forward.

"I think you pushed her. And I think you liked it." Stiles assumed and Theo didn't know what to say but we were all interrupted by a scream. The famous scream.

It echoed through the hallways. "What direction is that coming from?" I asked turning my head to Theo.

"Everywhere."

"I was wrong to think you were helpful."

"Lydia shut up and let me save your life."

If you can't tell. We got Lydia. Me and Stiles grabbed her by either side running through the tunnels trying to get out of here as fast as possible.

"Okay gotta try stay on your feet." Stiles said as we were practically dragging her along the ground. "Lyd's use those pretty feet of yours please."

"You had a plan?" Lydia asked and we nodded.

"Yeah good on paper not too much in reality." Stiles told her and I scoffed whilst trying to rush out of here.

"Thanks for stating the obvious dipshit."

Lydia fell on her knees placing her hands on her head. "The voices I can't do it. Guys run!" She screamed at us and i felt this huge force pull me back as I fell into someone's arms.

Her huge scream filled the place practically causing rocks to explode causing all the dust and powder of the rocks to go everywhere.

Scott had his arms around me protecting me and he helped me to my feet as we started at aparrish walking out with Lydia covered in smoke.

"There's a gate up ahead. Masons got it." Liam told us and we all decided to follow the most immature one of us all. Baby face.

He ran faster than anything trying to get us out of here as we tried to keep up. We took many turns keeping up with him and he stopped at the gate using all his effort to pull the gates open.

"I told you." Liam said all happy and we all starred at eachother in completle amaizment.

"Okay let's get the hell out of here.

Stiles and Lydia were in the back of the jeep as he tried his best to comfort her and Scott was the one driving.

"Scott we gotta move." I told him looking back at Lydia trying my best not to sound worried. "I'm trying I'm trying."

Another loud scream erupted our eyes as I saw the mirror cracking and I squinted my eyes shut feeling blood trickle down both my ears.

"Lydia hey hey hey your going to be okay." Stiles tried his best to comfort her holding her in his arms. "Your gonna make it." He said and she turned her head to look towards him.

"But your not." She said as she looked towards the blood spilling from his ears and Scott then wandered his eyes to my ears and I quickly covered my ears with my hair.

That's when Scott pressed his foot aggressively on the pedal and he placed his hand intop of mine trying to comfort me but right now I didn't care about me. I just wanted my best friend alive.

We managed to reach Deatons and we raced inside as I ran over to a Deaton helping him set up everything.

"Get her on the table." He ordered Scott and Stiles as she was whimpering and wincing to the pain and the constant voices.

She let out gasps which were more like screams that shook up the entire place. I'm glad I'm not her god damn enemy.

"Doc you gotta do something." Stiles said and I saw him drawing something into the long metal syringe. "I will but right now I need you to keep her still."

I walked over to the bottom half of Lydia trying to restrain her as much as I could. "What the hell is that?" Stiles asked concerned about the needle more than anything.

"Mistletoe." He stated as he placed it through the hole of her head and everyone starred at Deaton blankly.

"Mistletoe she's got a freaking hole in her head." Stiles stated and Lydia managed to shift and I hollered at Stiles to hold her down and she screamed out in pain.

Deaton placed in the mistletoe and Lydia jolted up letting out the most loudest fateful scream ever as I felt shards of glass piercing my skin as my ears bled even more.

Scott grabbed onto me protecting my ears halfway through the screaming until it all went quiet again.

I lifted my head up to see her unconscious in the table. "Lydia?" Stiles said placing his hands on her cheeks trying to wake her up.

"Lydia no no no Lydia you gotta wake up." He kept on muttering to himself and I stood there as the painful lump enetered my throat tears flooding my eyes.

"Come on Lyd's." I grabbed into her hand as Stiles kept trying and seeing him trying just made it even more painful to watch.

"Hey no show me your eyes. Come one Lydia show me your eyes." He kept on trying not giving up. "I can't lose someone else Lyd's." I whispered under my breath and I felt a squeeze on my hand.

She gasped awake as she grabbed on to my hand and seeing the relief on my brothers face completley melted me.

"Your okay." He smiled and she locked her hands with Stiles still trying. "Hey." I smiled down at her letting my tears flow through.

"You want to try sit up?" Stiles asked her and she nodded slowly lifting herself up but her eyes wondered to the door.

"Mom."

Natalie ran through the door hugging her as Lydia fell into her mothers arms. "They saved me mom. Stiles saved me."

I saw the grin appear on his face. I'm gonna forget she said just stiles name and I'll let them have their moments even though I should get some credit.

"I'm not paying for the windows." Stiles remarked and we all let out little laughs as I walked over to him wrapping him in my arms.

"We did it." He whispered in my ears totally not pressing the glass way more further into my skin.

"It was your plan. You did it Mischeif."

God I can't wait to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 29.9K 46
RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had been dealt with, it was onto the next one;...
12.6K 234 16
3 years after the finale the pack are living somewhat normal lives, Scott is working as a vet at the Animal Clinic, Stiles is now the sheriff after t...
14.7K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
665K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...