Found

Od Mira5876h

Mirabelle Alexandra Romano, a 17-year old girl who is being abused by her stepfather after her also abusive m... Více

Charecters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
A/N
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Other Family
More Family
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 43

130K 3.3K 1.9K
Od Mira5876h

MIRABELLE'S POV

I woke up the next day with a killer headache. I groaned and rubbed my head, trying to ease the pain but that didn't work.

I lied there for a bit before I decided to get up and start the day. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and did my morning routine.

I went to my closet and started looking for an outfit to wear.

I put on my clothes, shoes, jewelry and perfume then made my way to my room. I made my bed and cleaned up the messes. Then I put my phone in my pocket and start making my way downstairs.

I entered the kitchen to find dad and Alfonso. I greeted them and start helping Alfonso preparing breakfast.

We talk and conversed while chopping fruits and flipping pancakes so thankfully nothing was awkward.

I'm glad that they're still treating me the same. They aren't treating me like glass after they found out and I'm grateful for that.

Soon we set up the table and the food was done. Everyone started piling in and took their seats.

We greeted each other and started dishing up our plates. We laughed and joked around when suddenly their was a knock on the dining room door.

"Come in." Dad yelled.

The door opened to reveal a guard. I didn't get a good look at him first but then recognized him.

"I apologize for disturbing. But I just wanted to return this." He said and showed the plastic container.

I grinned and stood up. I moved towards him and he immediately smiled when he saw me.

"Hey Mirabelle, I just wanted to return this. They guys loved the cookies." He said grinning.

I laughed at his statement and took the container which was in his hand.

"Well I'm glad, I'll make sure to make some and bring them to you." I said.

He laughed and shook his head "You're too nice kid."

I shrugged and soon he left. I turned around and saw the whole family looking at me.

"What?" I asked frowning while moving towards my seat.

"How do you know him bambina?" Dad asked taking a sip of his coffee.

"I don't, I made cookies a while ago and made some for the guards and he's returning the container."

They looked at me with an emotion that I couldn't exactly pinpoint. It was silent for a while but the silence was broken by Vito.

"The ball is in a month." He said making everyone snap their heads towards him.

I frowned. What are they talking about?

"What ball?" I asked looking at all of them.

They all looked at each other and they seemed to be communicating silently. They all shared a look that I couldn't understand but I didn't comment on it.

Carlo cleared his throat and looked at dad nervously then looked at me "It's nothing sweetheart, it's just a business gathering where business people make alliances with others."

I nodded my head slowly. Their is obviously something they aren't telling me.

"So you're going?" I asked and took a bite of my sausage.

Dad furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me with confusion "No, we're going."

It was my turn to look at him in confusion "We? Why would I go?"

They literally looked at me like I was the dumbest person on earth. Elijah and Gianni scoffed and shook their heads.

"Why wouldn't you go?" Giovanni grumbled.

"You're apart of the family Angelo(angel), of course you'll go. You're a Romano after all." Grandpa said and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

I smiled and said "Okay fine."

"Good." Gianni grinned.

After we had breakfast we cleaned up and just spent the day goofing around. We went outside and played football for a bit and then I walked the dogs and made sure that they're fed.

Soon the day was over and I was getting ready for my date with Alexei which I'm really excited about.

I took a quick shower and then dried off. I put lotion and put minimum makeup which consists of a bit of concealer, blush and lipgloss.

I went to my closet and started looking for a dress to wear.

I put on a blue dress with a Jean jacket on top and white sneakers and some jewelry and sprayed some perfume. Just then I heard my phone buzz.

Unknown: I'm outside. It's Alexei btw :)

I unconsciously smiled and made my way downstairs . The main door was open and dad's back was blocking my view of Alexei.

I made my way towards dad and tapped his shoulder gently. He turned around and smiled at me softly. "You look beautiful princess."

I smiled "Thank you dad."

He moved and I got a full view of Alexei and he looked so handsome. He had a white button up and the first two buttons were opened giving me a bit of view of his tattooed chest and he had black slacks on with white sneakers.

He hair was gelled back and he had two silver chains around his neck along with rings on his fingers that were shining under the light.

He looked hot, no doubt.

He also stood there looking at me from head to toe. We stood there silently, just looking at each other until dad cleared his throat.

He looked at Alexei blankly and said "Have my princess back before midnight and don't you dare touch her." He pointed his finger and narrowed his eyes.

I saw Alexei gulp and nod his head with a serious look on his face "Yes sir, you have nothing to worry about."

"Good." Dad said and nodded his head slowly.

He then turned towards me and smiled "You have fun princess and if he does anything don't hesitate to give me a call, I will come and shoot him, okay?" He said and held my face in his hands.

I smiled and nodded, he kissed my forehead and soon we were out the door. Alexei opened the door for me and I thanked him quietly.

I got in and he ran to the other side and got in. He started driving and looked at me every few minutes.

"Is it okay if I hold your hand?" He asked after a while.

I looked at him and thought, why not? So I nodded my head and he smiled and held my hand gently.

We rode in silence, it wasn't awkward tho.

We reached after a while and it was so beautiful. It was outdoors which is good for fresh air and the weather wasn't too cold.

"Come." He said and led me to a chair, still holding my hand. He took the chair out and smiled.

I sat down after mumbling a small 'thank you.' And he took a seat beside me.

Food was already placed on the table and it was steaming hot.

"I hope you like pasta and risotto." He said and took the lid off.

"I actually love it." I said smiling.

We ate and talked while getting to know each other. I found out that he likes animals and his favorite color is red.

He's a family guy and loves cars and motorcycles. He has a lot of tattoos and he loves to surf and cook.

We laughed and he told me funny stories from when he was in middle school.

Soon we finished eating and sat down on a blanket that he took out of the car and laid it down.

We sat and he held my hand while I unconsciously played with the rings on his fingers. I took one out and tried putting it on my finger but it was too big.

I huffed and put the ring back on his finger. He chuckled and smiled softly at me "How about I get you one that fits, how does that sound?"

I perked at his statement and leaned forward excitedly "Really?" I beamed at him.

"Really." He confirmed and I jumped on him and hugged him tightly "Thank you!"

It took him a few seconds before he hugged me back tightly. "Anything for you." He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver.

Soon we pulled apart and started at each other's eyes. He leaned closer till our noses touched. He then whispered "Can I kiss you?"

I nodded my head and then I felt his soft lips on mine. The kiss was so sweet and gentle. Nothing else mattered at that moment and I forgot all about my troubles.

This is my first kiss so I just mimicked what he was doing. My hands went to his soft hair and I fisted his hair which caused him to groan.

He his hands went to my face and he pulled me closer as the kiss deepened. His tongue entered my mouth and danced with mine.

After a while I was getting breathless and so was he and we let go. I panted and blushed looking at his chest, not meeting his eyes.

"Wow." We both said at the same time and we looked at each other before laughing.

Our laughs died down and looked at each other before he talked "Honestly tho, it was just wow." I blushed and played with my fingers.

"It was my first kiss." I mumbled. I hope he doesn't make fun of me.

I didn't hear him say anything so I looked up and saw that he had a big smile on his face.

"Well I'm glad that I was your first and hopefully your last." He said winking at the end.

We laughed and teased each other for a while before we decided that it was time to head back.

We stood up and started making our way to the car when he suddenly stopped waking. I looked at him confused but then he took out a box from behind his back.

He opened the box and I gasped at was inside. It was a beautiful gold necklace as a rose.

"Do you like it?"he whispered.

He was looking at me nervously and biting his lip, looking anxious.

"I love it." I whispered still admiring the beautiful piece of jewelry.

He sighed a sigh of relief and turned me around gently. He clicked the necklace around my neck and then he kissed my neck causing goosebumps to appear.

"Thank you." I whispered looking into his eyes.

He smiled and then we walked towards the car. We rode in silence, I was tired and sleepy while he held my hand all the way.

Once we reached he stopped the car and we just sat there until he spoke. "Thank you for giving me a chance."

I looked at him and smiled "No problem, besides I had fun."

"Does that mean I get to take you out on a second date?" He teased.

I laughed and said "You sure can."

"Good." He kissed my hand and got out to open the door for me.

I got out and we looked at each other until he pulled me into a hug. We enjoyed each other's embrace and then pulled away "I really enjoyed tonight." He said.

"I did too." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight Alexei." I said

"Goodnight Mirabelle." He said.

And with a final kiss he went home.

——————

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating earlier and it was my first time writing a date scene so bear with me.

Anyways, how did you like the chapter. Let me know!

Also don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

BYEEEEEE 🥸🥸

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

48.6K 1.1K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
161K 3.6K 37
Amara Coleman is not your average seventeen-year-old girl. She gets abused by her own father and watches the death of her mother before her very eyes...
280K 21.3K 26
Fiona Stevens has taken over running the family's ranch. The burden of keeping the Stevens family legacy strong has fallen onto her shoulders. It's n...
3.4M 109K 68
"Look at them, enjoying life without you. I guess they favor your twin sister more than you that's why they gave you up, huh?" After thirteen years o...