Breakout (hybrid ff ot7)

By Daisy12itsmemario

When y/n is being transferred from a quiet Hybrid hospital to a dangerous Hybrid asylum she is very scared at... More

Intro
News
Unsure
Moving
Fifth Floor
Next patients
Touchy
Talk
Later
Confused
Breakout
Prisoner
fear
fear #2
Night
Next day
Pain
Second game
death
white room
disgust
Third game
The night
Him
Escape?
Hoseok's ending
Taehyung's ending
Namjoon's ending
Seokjin's ending
Jimin's ending
Yoongi's ending
Jungkook's ending
Ending Hoseok #2
and then

Last patients

8K 332 123
By Daisy12itsmemario

''Please, let these hybrids be the least dangerous of all of them. Pleaseeeeeee.''

I look at the information written on the door. 506, patient number 297

Name: Jung Hoseok

Age: 27

Species: jaguar

Special note: mental-split personality- psycho- deep down still kind, be sure to get that back!

Reason of stay: murder- stealing- burning family house.

''This guy looks like he has been through a lot, 'still kind be sure to bring that back?' How would we be able to do that? I might have to ask Scarlotte about that later.''

I open the door and carefully walk inside.

On the floor there is a man, he looks like he is talking to himself.

''Hello Hoseok, I'm here to bring the food and medication. I'm Y/n by the way, new here.''

''Y-y/n? W-what kind of n-name is that-t?''

He studders and looks up, his small ears slightly twitch and his face has an unreadable expression.

''Well it's my name, i-I mean my parents named me that way and besides I like my name. Yours is pretty too, you could even have a nickname like......Hoseokkie or maybe something different like............Hope!''

Don't ever forget me Hope, do you promise me we will always stay together? 

''No! NO! NO NO NO NO NO! Not that name, anything but that!''

Hoseok grabs his head, as if it is hurting him very much.

''Please........please not that.''

He sniffels softly, before beginning to cry louder.

''I-I'm so S-sorry Hoseok, I didn't mean to make you cry.''

I kneel down and want to give him a reassuring shoulder pat, but decide against it knowing something could go wrong.

Hoseok has different plans.

He grabs my arm and pulls me towards himself, then he puts both of his hands around my waist and hugs me while sobbing onto my shoulder.

''Please........don't leave me Hazel........please.....''

Hazel?

I felt like he lost someone very close to him, he was imagining I was that person.

I decided that it would be best if I played along, maybe I could get him to open up about his past.

''Don't worry Hoseok, I won't leave, I am here for you.''

''R-really? A-are you sure? Y-you won't leave me? T-than can we do all t-the things we love to d-do? I miss those t-times.''

''Of course Hoseok, anything you want.''

I cuddle Hoseok back, he really needs someone right now.

''Can w-we cuddle on the couch, run around in t-the garden, make a p-puzzle together, watch the f-first snow fall and d-do many m-more things?...?'' 

His grip tightens, and I can feel his hot breath fan over my ear.

''I-I really w-want you now, Hazel.''

''W-What!''

I try to break free but he doesn't let me.

''Please Hazel, it's been s-so long.....''

Desperation fills his voice, and I can tell he is really getting out of hand.

I need to stop him, before something happens.

''Look Hoseok, I-I can't do this right now, I'm tired and I've had a long day. M-maybe tomorrow, okay?''

''B-but I really need y-you.''

Slowly and steady I can get out of Hoseok's grip.

''Come on Hoseok, on the bed, 1-2-3!''

I pull him on the bed and leave his side to fetch him his medicine.

''Look Hoseok, If you take the medicine now, I will come back tomorrow.''

''No! Don't leave! Please.''

He softly starts to cry again.

''Hey, hey, hey, it's okay, shusssssssss. Don't cry, take the medicine, I promise you everything will be alright.''

Hoseok nods and grabs the medicine and the water.

He downs it in two gulps and puts the water aside.

''Come b-back tomorrow, please Haz- no Y/n.''

He then closes his eyes and falls on the mattras.

I quickly feel his temperature, but luckly he is fine.

''I can feel the pain that you have been through, don't worry, I'll get you out.''

I caress his cheek for a second and then get up, only one more patient to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jeon Jungkook.

Age: 23

Species: Alexander archipelago wolf

Special note: strong but still in development- very fast- hates the smell of  fire+ he will avoid it as much as possible.

Reason of stay: violation of property- graffiti- attacked a guard- tried escaping multiple prisons and then ended up here.

''Last one, come on.'' 507, patient number 241

I walk in and see Jungkook already staring at me.

''Alright I'm going to make it easy, take the medicine and I'll be out of your hair in seconds.''

I look at him.

''Nice meeting you too, princess.''

''My name is Y/n, not princess. Now go on, hurry up please.''

Jungkook takes the medicine and gulps it down.

''Alright now then, I will be going no-''

''Wait princess....................................you see I've been here for a long time, and I've been really lonely. The others patients on this floor are all male and the female guards are not suitable for me, you see once in a while a wolf needs a mate. Someone who he can rely on, someone who can take care of him. Someone like....................you!''

Jungkook makes big steps towards me until he stands in front of me.

''No thank you, I'm already being bothered by all the other patients, so I got enough to worry about.''

He grabs my shoulders and leans forwards a bit. He takes a deep breath in and then looks me in the eyes.

''I can smell that, all of them have left at least a bit of scent on you. Although...............I smell Taehyung and Jimin very strong, did you let them scent you? Awww~ but I wanted to do that.''

Pushing him away I quickly take a step back.

''No, I did not let them 'scent' me! They forced themselfs on me! Now I'm going to lea-''

I was turning around when Jungkook suddenly pushed me against the wall.

''Auw! Hey what the-!''

I was facing the wall with Jungkook behind me, pushing himself against me.

''Don't worry princess, I will show you that I am the best candidate for being your mate, I'm stronger than everyone else, smarter, faster and overall bigger. If you know what I mean~.''

Blushing I can only feel him pressing himself on me more, something hard poking my ass.

''Get away from me! I DON'T WANT THIS!''

''Awwww~ please princess don't be like this.............I can make you happy, once I get out, I will take you with me. But first let me scent you, I don't want those other assh*les getting closer to you again.''

He started kissing my neck and rubbing it with his cheek.

''Ahhh, I can see Taehyung also left a mark. He can be pretty rough sometimes, don't worry I'll take care of it for you.''

He continues and after about five minutes he lets me go.

''Alright, princess, run along now. I'll see you later~.''

He waves but I quickly get out of the room and lock the door.

I want to have a serious talk with Scarlotte now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!!!!

It's me again, the author.

How do you like this episode? Is it okay?

I hope it is.

I have a test week in a few weeks so I need to learn for that, but I will still try to upload as much as possible.

See you then, please vote and comment.

Byeeeeeeeeee (^-^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 26K 54
| BTS Hybrid AU | Humans and Hybrids live together peacefully...or so that's what society would like you to believe. Although Hybrids are able to hav...
1.1M 43.6K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...
Mine By Angie G.

Fanfiction

81K 2.6K 40
In a world where hybrids are judged by the color of their fur. White represents purity, peace, and goodness, While Black represents power, elegance...
155K 6.3K 38
Y/n has been tested and held captive in a lab for 4 years, she's what the doctors call a "complete hybrid", she's different from the others that spro...