Tsukkikage little Kageyama AU

By AizawaKiribaku

Kageyama is a little and has no caregiver. He uses little space and age regression to block out some of his p... More

Story info
Caregiver Tsukishima
Bandaids
Tsukishima family finds out?
Boyfriends
Kageyama slips at practice?
Mama Tsukishima
Halloween day!
Not a chapter
Timeskip review
The end!

Dont have a title for it

860 21 1
By AizawaKiribaku

As I walked to my house with kageyama on my waist who fell asleep I stopped in to my aunts shop, it was an all around shop and had an age regression category and since I don't have anything for kageyama at my house I was thinking of buying some things for him. I walked in and was met by my aunt, "what are you doing here Kei? Who's this boy? Did you come to visit me or something from the store?"
I sigh and then said " I came to visit you and get something from the store, and this is kageyama, one of my volleyball teammates." I start walking to the way the age regression stuff were at and my aunt followed me.
When I reached it I grabbed a few necessities and then some things he might like. (in this au tsukishima is hella rich cause he's a model along with his brother and his parents are also rich)
I walked to the cash out and my aunt just gave me the things for free. (Tsukishima's whole family is rich) I put the stuff in my bag and then started walking to my house.

When I reached my house I walked straight to my room, no one was home yet so that was a relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 147 15
Kagehina again, lol. Potential Triggers! "I'm not telling you anything!" I said. "Ok then, I'll let you have food if you tell me something" The ta...
42.8K 1.9K 46
Naruto Uzumaki, the new kid to Konoha. Narutos a small, sweet boy with the eyes of blood. But what people don't know is why his eyes are a bloody r...
69.2K 1.2K 54
-discontinued- The team doesn't know Keith is an omega and after a nigh of drinking Keith and lance find themselves in a tough situation. Keith is pr...