why is he still here [ranboo...

By SoulsFlowers

Oneshots TW: sh, death,angst,muder I dotn write that often school is getting stressful and yea More

reqests/plans [opened!]
were here
there there
is it him or the disc?
IMPORTANT
is it him or this disk pt 2
the other half..?
"TRAITOR"
im so sorry
TRATIOR part 2
i remember...
leave..
leave part 2
NEW STORY COVER
its okay....
pain ||vent||
taking a short brake
happy pride mouth!
snowderman
glowing flowers
have a note and smile part 1
leave a note and smile part 2
holy shit
revived?
fallen flowers
fallem flowers part 2
why i died
fallen flowers part 3
big shot
bugs <3
bugz p2
not a chapter
its time to tell
a talk.

revived part 2

372 20 4
By SoulsFlowers

Lol bit of a rant but woo for starters my mental heath is repeadly hitting a all time low. I also came out to my parents about being trans and my Sexuality.  The thing is my mom want to to get me a hair cut ut sadly my motivation has also hit a all time low as well and, I hair is Hella matted and I get even brush throught it any more :D.
Warings: revival
Words
Comments opinions of Pebble brain or well the bird?

Ranboo awoke again feeling like he had just been cut in half. After being in his limbo so long he frogot what was real and what was fake. When he opened his eyes he wasn't in his limbo but instead a prison?

"Ranboo?" Dream said almost confused but amazed. The ender panicked as quickly tried to leave the cell where a green teletubbi was being held "it worked again! Ranboo..are.you okay?" Ranboo didn't reply all he responded with was a endearment noise witch alerted Sam somehow dream and ranboo watched the lava pull down from the ceiling slowly disseaperung as same appeared on the other side "let me out." Raboo said as Sam nodded and let him over. The 2 made ot the prison and ranboo ran off in to the forset to escape all people and such for a while.

It had been a couple of months now and ranboo still hadn't recovered. Still in a lost thought of what real and what's not. People tried to help the ender but when they realized they couldn't do anything they just gave up and left ranboo to die out in the cold.

Ranbok had adapted quickly and began to thrive hunt and fight strong mobs.  he was  finally getting better. Maybe he could back in to the real world and be normal.
The end:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫�...
708K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
461K 13.9K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
181K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...