Haikyuu imagines

By jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 More

Sleepover? -Akira
Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

Friends to Lovers- Terushima

112 1 0
By jak_20_21_

You were laughing with a couple of friends, you guys went to see a movie and decided to have a girl's day. You were currently deciding to go to a park, stopping at the sight in front of you. On the swingset were your boyfriend and your best friend who said she couldn't make it kissing. "Is that...?" You looked at one of your friends and excused yourself, running home immediately. You opened your house door meeting your parents smiling at each other as they play faught.

"I'm home!" They looked at you and separated.

"How was the movie?" You smiled through the pain.

"It was good... we were deciding to go to the park, but..." Your smile fell, the image of him kissing someone else made you feel sick.

"But? Sweets are you okay?" Your dad looked at you softly, you shook your head, running upstairs quickly. Your entire relationship was built on a lie. You looked at your window and saw Terushima's curtains closed. Was he seeing her the entire time? She is one of your best friends, you rolled your eyes as she messaged you.

🐾F/n🐾

I'm sorry...

Me

Sorry?

🐾F/n🐾

I was going to end it with Noah. But...

Me

But?
End it?
He was my boyfriend!
There was nothing there for you to end!
Whatever happens, it's because of you!

You turned off your phone as you leaned against a wall as tears fell, you felt as if your heart was gonna jump out of your chest, you felt your legs go weak, as your hands began to shake. You looked at the picture sitting on your dresser, of you and B/n on your one-year anniversary. Next to it was a picture of you, B/n, and F/n on your birthday last year, it makes you sick. How could they act so normal around you? Was it not even bothering them? You walked over to it, throwing it at a wall. You had nowhere to go and felt as if your body was collapsing before you would catch yourself. Your breaths were short, you felt someone catch you from falling to the ground, you looked at your parents staring at you. "Y/n, hey, what happened?"

"He.. cheated..." You mumbled as your dad sat me on the ground as if you had gone paralyzed. "He cheated on me." Your dad grabbed your shoulder trying to wipe the tears. Your mom grabbed you, pulling you into her arms.

"Oh, baby." Your mom kissed your head, holding you close as your dad wrapped his arms around you both.

"My princess. We're right here." Your dad held you tight as the tears fell, your mom patting your head, playing with your hair saying sweet nothings.

"Mrs. L/n, Mr. L/n?" You pulled away wiping your tears seeing your other best friend walk into the room. "Hey, boo, I heard." You cried more as she tried to wipe them. "Oh, sweetie." You held your best friend close to you as she wrapped her arms around you.

"Please don't cry." She kissed your head lightly, before hugging you again. "Be happy." You laughed as she wiped your tears, she smiled. "See, there's that smile." You smiled more, messing up her hair.

"We'll let you talk."

"Okay." Your friend helped you off the floor walking over to your bed, sitting down. You guys stayed silent, she held you as you cried yourself to sleep.

The next day wasn't any easier, you didn't go to school. You couldn't. Not until like a week or so. That's when you got up and walked downstairs. "Hey, love." Your mom came over, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "You don't have to go to school if you don't want to." You wiped the tears.

"I need to, I can't let my crown fall." Your dad smiled at you as your mom packed your lunch.

"Here, hey." You looked at her as you slid off the stool. "You'll always be our princess, crown or no crown." You smiled at her leaning over the stool to kiss her cheek before kissing your dad's.

"Thank you guys, I'm gonna go get ready." You walked back upstairs wiping the tears, walking over to your closet, grabbing some leggings, and then a baggy shirt. You grabbed your phone remembering your conversation downstairs. You walked downstairs, slipping your shoes on, grabbing your bag. You put your hair in a messy bun looking at your dad as you finished. "I'm ready." He looked at you and smiled, he kissed your head before opening the door.

"Come on, Princess, your charrette awaits." You laughed at your dad as he bowed, you grabbed the sides of your shirt bowing too.

"Thank you, you kind sir." He laughed as you walked out the door.

"Bye, love, we'll be back."

--

Everything was fine until lunch rolled around. You sat with your friends, Terushima next to you. "How are you?"

"Eh, just tired.." You clenched your fist, you're tired of getting hurt. You bit the inside of your lip as tears built up. Until... you looked down seeing Terushima resting his hand on your thigh. You lifted your hand, carefully placing it on his. He's warm. He didn't care that your hand was shaking or cold, he wrapped his hand in yours while acting normal. You looked at your friend laughing at her joke, but then passed her was your ex and F/n making out, are you crying? You turn your head back around looking back down, slightly cursing yourself as a tear hits Terushima's hand.

"Huh?" He moved his hand to your shoulder pulling you up with him. You glanced up seeing your friends look at you, this is embarrassing.

"We'll be back." You kept your head down as Terushima led you outside. You never cried in front of them before. You tried to be strong for them, but you couldn't. Once he stopped you broke down, you fell to the ground bringing your knees up to your chest. Terushima stood there for a second before he wrapped his arms around you. "I'm sorry, Y/n." You grabbed his shirt, squeezing it lightly.

"How can he be happy without me?.."

"The same way you'll be happy without him."

"How..?"

"Time, I swear I'll make sure you don't feel this pain ever again." You held onto him tighter as a sob came out. "Let it out." You held onto his shirt, squeezing it under your hand. That was until he grabbed your hand, holding it tightly.. You looked up at him, tears blurring your vision.

"Thank you.." You spoke as soft as a feather, but he still heard you. You moved up so your head was resting on his shoulders, you were now between his legs hugging him properly. He hesitated to hug you back, he wrapped his arms around you. You backed up a little looking at your best friend. You felt his warm hands on either side of your face, catching you off guard before he pulled you in and locked his lips onto yours. You were shocked at first, but your eyes closed slowly melting into the kiss. It was slow and passionate, holding unknown feelings at the bottom of your stomach. Did you like your best friend? What does this mean? You backed away when the bell rang, "I..." You were lost for words, how do you respond to that.

"Sorry... I... got carried away." You watched confused as he walked away, what the hell? You sat there for a while, skipping the rest of your classes, waiting for school to be over. Once it was you grabbed Terushima and dragged him away. "Uh, Y/n, where are we going?" You didn't speak just taking him anywhere private, which was your house. Your parents weren't going to be home until later, you dragged the tallboy upstairs closing the door behind you.

"What the hell was that?!" You whisper yelled at him, he furred his brows.

"What was what? You dragged me here!" He whispers yelled back.

"The kiss dumbass. Why did you kiss me?" You asked quietly, Terushima cussed under his breath.

"I couldn't hold back anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, seeing you with B/n, broke me. I've been in love with you for years, and... I couldn't hold back, I'm sorry."

"You.. you're in love with me?" You smiled at his words as you grabbed his collar. You brought his head down, kissing him roughly. Terushima brought his hand to your neck, pushing you forward. "I like you, a lot, Teru." He looked at you and smirked.

"I like you too, N/n." Your hands instantly moved up to wrap around his middle as he kissed you again, and you lost yourself in the softness of his movements. That quickly turned heated after he stuck his tongue into the kiss. You let out a moan as you fought for dominance. Enjoying the feel of his hands running over the length of your body you didn't protest when he lifted your shirt to slide a hand over your stomach and up to your chest. He was careful at first, before one hand slid down, making you let out a sigh. Smirking when he pulled away he lowered his head to your neck, placing a kiss just below your jaw and scraping his teeth against the soft skin there. "You like this, don't you?" His voice was not more than a murmur but you'd be lying if you said the low and raspy tone of it didn't send tingles down your spine.

Littering kisses down your collarbones and on your exposed chest from your school shirt. Sucking lightly on the skin, before kissing you again. Terushima's grip on your jaw tightened ever so slightly as he continued to explore your mouth. His tongue traces over your teeth and bottom lip before going back to massage your tongue. You moaned at the feeling of his tongue ring moving against your tongue. You are at his will completely, not that you minded. Not that you could even think about anything else other than the way he was making you feel.

The leg between your thighs shifted suddenly and you felt yourself being pressed against his clothed thigh in the most intimate way. A surprised noise could be heard in your throat, and desire rippled through your body like a tidal wave.

Terushima pulled back slightly, allowing his lips to flutter against your jaw and back down your throat. Your fingers working at the buttons of his uniform.

You were left feeling delirious and incredibly achy. Your grip on his uniform tightened as you tried to get your bearings.

When you heard the front door open you finally realized where you were.

Your home.

You can't do this here.

"Teru-ah-shima. S-Stop, we can't do this here." You gasped out, eyes fluttering shut in pleasure as he nipped at the exposed skin of your collarbone, and at the same time pressed himself harder against your area. He sighed deeply, and reluctantly pulled away from you, adjusting himself accordingly. He knows you are right. It was silent as you made ourselves presentable. The tension was thick in the air, lust buzzing in the air between the two of you. "I... um, what are we now?"

"Dating, if you want to be?" You smiled softly, leaning up to leave a small and tender kiss.

"I do."

"What's going on here?" You pulled away looking at your parents.

"Hi. You're home early."

"Yeah... so we missed the wedding huh?" You and Terushima blushed turning instantly red.

"I... uh. No, no, no. Just two people... hanging out..." Terushima said embarrassingly.

"Right, cause usually hanging out mean hickeys? Right?" You turned redder at your father's words.

"Dad!"

"Hey, I'm not saying anything. Just... don't break her heart." You rolled your eyes and looked at Terushima.

"I don't plan on it, and when we get married of course you guys will be there." You looked at him wide-eyed and hit his arm. "I'm kidding. Well not about marrying you, that's my goal in life." You rolled your eyes before smiling as he grabbed your hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 197 42
I hope you enjoy I apologize in advance for any mistakes I have made. I do not own anything besides my Ocs
7.6K 152 20
Just some pretty setters one shots, cuz l barely see those :( YOU CAN REQUEST
187K 4.8K 29
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍-𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈�...
7.7K 87 41
A compilation of one shots for Haikyuu characters Requests are open