horror movie killers x reader...

By SamV73

already explained on the title, feel free to request killers or senarios! Most of the start off killers are w... More

their jealousy on a scale.
their Nickname for you.
their reaction to seeing or meeting your ex.
brahms heelshire imagine:
would they do anything for you?
what theyd do/say if you want to break up.
your nickname for them!
the slashers find you.
their apologies and love.
sawyer twins imagine:
brahms heelshire imagine:
hello! [A/N]
slashers react to their s/o being a demon.
slashers react to their (s/o) being murdered:
new slashers: norman bates and Anna ivers!
pregnant (s/o)! [part 1 of 2]
pregant (s/o)! [part 2 of 2, labor!]
drunk slashers...!
how the slashers would raise their kid!
venting [A/N]
you do something cute or badass!
they get jealous...again.
WeLl HeLlO tHeRe [A/N]
...fuck. [A/N]
new characters!
they become supernatural [or human]
slashers react to their (s/o) being a gen Z.
botfriend!michael x reader x jealous!stu
insane!brahms x reader angst.
voicemails after an argument
what happens when you come home.
yo! [A/N]
John x reader angst
boyfriend!michael x reader x jealous!stu
new slasher!!
am working h a r d [A/N]
slashers thoughts of their s/o's body type
Michael Myers Imagine!
slashers react to their s/o in the bath
their 'adult love' craving on a scale. [+kinks]
cuddling headcannons!
check this person out! [A/N]
slashers react to their s/o not sleeping because of nightmares
if their s/o had an incurable disease.
new slashers!
how you met in the beginning.
requests? [A/N]
michael myers imagine!
Billy Lenz x reader angst.
if you got kidnapped [oh boy...]
slashers react to finding their s/o on the floor.
nice [A/N]
Stu Matcher x fem!reader
JASON NO- [A/N]
im sorry my readers ;-; [A/N]
THE GOBLIN RETURNS [A/N]
slashers reacting to their s/o's baby pictures!
them if they fell for you.
requests? give please! [A/N]
slashers react to you killing someone.
their s/o giving them the silent treatment
rating 'adult time' with them. [Plus their size/look]
character debates! [A/N]
their apologies.
repo man characters and what infatuates them about you.
yandere slashers!
oh G O D- (A/N)
I L I V E (A/N)

accidentally hurting their S/O

13.1K 220 110
By SamV73

Requested by SugarSenpai2!!

2 to the 1 to the 1 to the 3, i hugged my cousin and now i can't breathe✨

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He got into one of his tantrums, he had the mind of an angry child and the body of an angry man, he was breaking things and jerking his body around like a toddler. in his livid daze, he didn't realize how close you were and...he punched you down to the floor, he snapped out of his tantrum is stared down at you, breathing heavily and staring with wide eyes, like he's afraid he just killed you.

He stood there, shaking until you got up, then he bolted down the halls and crawled back in the walls. He isn't coming out of there for a while...he feels ashamed.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was running off again, knife in hand, but he didn't realize that his dear sister was with you, and he didn't realize just how determined she was to live...he didn't even notice at first, he struck in the dark, he knew it was where Laurie was standing, he was sure of it....it sank into something, he felt the warm blood ooze out and onto his hand, he knew he hit somebody.

he looked beside the shadows and saw Laurie, she looked horrified, but Michael felt worse than she looked when he pulled the knife out of the shadows, he saw you and just stood there...what did he just do? Oh God....what did the monster do...Loomis was right.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd think from how aggressive he is, he wouldn't give a Shit, he didn't seem to care at the moment, an argument over his issue about dragging blood all over the house led to him just...jumping on you, he didn't think about just what he was doing until he was strangling you. When he finally spaced back into his head and saw what he was doing.

he didn't say a word, he just stopped and got off of you. You're probably not going to have arguments for a while...or you'll just not see him for a while.

Stu/Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was most likely Billy. Stu and you were probably being mischievous or aggressively chaotic, drawing on Billy's shirts and pouring his beer down the drain, it pissed Billy off pretty badly. He tried to yell at Stu first, yelling at him for 'destroying' his stuff. but it got bad enough that Stu was slouched down and covering his ears, rocking slightly and groaning like his ears were bleeding. you had to run to your Lover's rescue from your other lover, but When you ran to them...Billy didn't yell at you, he dug his hands into your shoulders and threw you to the floor. he didn't realize how fucking stupid it was until he realized he made you hit your head on the counter. Billy snapped into his head again and stared at Stu, he tried to reach out to him for comfort from his own head, but Stu flinched.

Billy just stood there...his anger got so bad that he hurt his Lovers...what would he have done if he didn't snap out of it?

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He most likely wasn't angry, he's not the type to hurt people he loves, let alone be the type to get angry. he found chain attached clubs and got excited, he was swinging them around like crazy when he accidentally hit you over the head with one, when he felt the impact he just dropped it and went on his knees to pick you up.

he promises you that you and him can eat snacks and listen to the radio after you recover from the massive concussion...he feels pretty shitty, but seeing you smile will make him feel better.

Bubba/Thomas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He didn't even know you were around, he was in the basement and was cleaning his tools, he didn't hear you come down, so when you put your hand on his shoulder, he thought it was prey that got off the hook...he just turned and sunk a sickle into your side. The moment he saw your face he just broke down sobbing.

he held you tight and kept apologizing, saying he didn't know it was you...his brothers will hear him eventually, but until then its just him and you, all alone and near blood loss.

Nubbins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He gets angry sometimes, everybody knows that, and its well known that he's beaten the shit out of some tourists when he gets angry, so...its second nature. He didn't think twice when he was mad, he kicked you down, but the second you hit the floor he just....stopped. Its like he stopped working.

He just stood there and stared at you like you were a ghost. He didn't move, and he didn't stop you when you got up and ran off.

Norman~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He knows Mother hurts others...but him? No, no he wouldn't...would he? It had to have been Mother...he was cleaning, you walked by...he can't remember what happened next. You were hurt and all he could think was 'Mother found them'...he felt horrible.

He locked himself in his childhood room and refused to come out, ignoring you and getting lost in his own mind for a moment or so...Mother isn't saying a single thing, its like she wasn't here...was it him? Oh God, it was him, wasn't it...?

Marina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She has a temper since the 'incident', so if you make her mad enough, she'd definitely do something she'd regret later on. It may have happened quite a few times actually, arguments over her issue with Mercy, screaming matches about her randomly disappearing for days, she'd never go beyond slapping you or clawing your arm off her, but she'd regret it like it was murder.

you'd think she'd stop with how bad she feels about it, but she doesn't, she just disappears and comes back later in the day or the next day, then acts like it never happened.

Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He has physical aggression all over him, both personality wise and just in the movie, so when the slightest thing happens, he gets pissy and hits whatever is nearby, usually he's careful on where he hits, most likely just so he won't knock something loud over and alert his 'downstairs housemates', one time you were there, you tried to calm him down, and he didn't think twice and punched you right in the nose. he immediately realized what he did and had a full breakdown, screaming and jerking around like he's having a seizure.

He'll hide the next few times you're in the attic, and he'll be more secluded towards you for a while after that...he feels like he just showed you his actual self, real Billy, now he's terrified you'll walk away from the sorority house forever.

Ryan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carrie Ann, it was her fault, or at least it was it was who she was supposed to be that was at fault. Ryan got a new Carrie Ann, and you finally snapped, all those women he's abused and tortured made you pissed, when you said a single thing about her, he slapped you as hard as he could across the face...the worst part is that he didn't look like he regretted it in the slightest.

Days pass, he won't talk to you, and he spends most of his time with 'Carrie Ann', you probably won't be able to tell if he's ashamed of himself or you, and you most likely wont know until he starts talking to you again.

Pennywise~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He would actually start most of the arguments, and yes, they'd lead to you getting hurt, Pennywise has witnessed strange, toxic, and mostly physically abusive relationships in his search to blend into a society, so he adapts to the mindset that those relationships aren't frowned upon in modern society. He claws you when he's mad, then apologizes, but proceeds to do the same the next time he's mad. His nails are long and ridged, so they cut deep and leave scars.

Call them love marks or PTSD, But they're there, and like Pennywise, they'll never, ever, leave.

The twin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He does, but he regrets it immediately. Sometimes he forgets the line between human and Lover, so if he gets to excited, too happy, or just too into a moment, he acts slightly sadistic and gets aggressively touchy, when that line fades back in, he lets go of you and profusely apologizes, only for it to resume yet again at any given time.

He knows it'll keep happening, what else would happen? A demon working at the Devils carnival has no boundaries, and no matter how much he tries to be good man, to be the calm demon Lover he wants to be for you...he's just like them.

Jason~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He doesn't ever mean to, he's never mad at you or aggressive anywhere near you, sometimes his strength is just...too much. His child-like mind forgets his strength and he ends up hurting you badly, crushing your hand with his grip, spraining your sides with his hug, things like that. He always feels horrible and tries his best to sign apologies.

even if you forgive him, he won't forgive himself, he'll try his best to be more gentle, but usually he forgets in the moment.

Bo Sinclair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He definitely hits people, hard, hell he'd beat some bastards to death if he was angry enough. When it comes to his s/o, he'd try his damnedest to be the better man in any situation, to not start another toxic and horrible relationship with somebody in his life, but his issues...they get the better of him every time. He gets too mad, ranting on about tourists 'invading' areas they shouldn't be in, no matter your tone or your words, he always ends up taking out his anger on you, hitting or slapping you down to the floor.

He doesn't apologize or look remorseful, he just...runs. He runs off in a screaming fit, hiding somewhere amongst the Ambrose Illusion, you'll have to be the one to find him, and you'll always have to be the better man, just know he's grateful for the patience you have for his dumb ass.

Vincent Sinclair~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was purely accidental, he was down in the basement, working with wax, he didn't hear you come downstairs and didn't see you by his side, he was so focused with the melted wax that when you touched his shoulder, he freaked out by the sudden jerk back into reality. He turned to you quickly with the ladle full of wax, and the scolding liquid poured all over your neck, it burned like hell and your scream from both the shock and the pain startled him even more. he saw all that emotion and felt like he just ruined anything you two had.

He dropped the ladle and ran off, locking himself away in a random place, whether it be the house, the wax museum, or the truck, he'll refuse to come out. He's terrified himself to the brink of sobbing because he thinks that you hate him now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 84 20
Welcome to my first Horror Slashers / DBD One-Shot book! I hope you enjoy! :D
564K 12.8K 27
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have many of the classic killers all fall for you? Witness as each of them falls for you one by one! Who wil...
12.1K 247 16
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...