Beyblade Burst DB: Star Ignit...

By DeltaZakuroWBO

A few months after the events of Super Legend Tag League, A new age of Blading has begun as the members of BC... More

Episode 1: Dynamite Battle: A Spark Ignited!!
Episode 2: The Crimson Sword! Rashads Valkyrie!!
Episode 3: Sparkling Light! Monoceros Shines!!
Episode 5: Dark Dragon! Roar Bahamut!!
Episode 6: Astral Spriggan: The Crimson God Of Flames!!
Episode 7: Destructive Rematch! Mitsuki VS Bell!!
Episode 8: White Inferno! Unison Adeona!!

Episode 4: Explosive Battle! Monoceros VS Belial!!

146 4 4
By DeltaZakuroWBO

*Mitsuki had no idea in the world where Bell was so he kept looking and he eventually ran into Basara once again*

Mitsuki: Oi, Basara!

*Basara jumps a bit and looks back towards Mitsuki who smiled and waved at him*

Basara: Oh it's you.. what is it?

Mitsuki: Have you seen Bell anywhere?

Basara: He's probably off training somewhere, i don't know exactly where he is though. I'd be careful though.. knowing him, he's probably set up a few pranks around the arena.

Mitsuki: Ah i see, well i'll keep that in mind.

*Mitsuki keeps looking. As he kept searching, he hears bickering coming from one of the rooms and he peeks through the door to see Rashad talking with Bell Daikokuten! After a bit, Rashad eventually leaves and Bell was all alone, Mitsuki takes his chance and went in! Bell looks over and saw Mitsuki as he jumped to his feet*

Mitsuki: He's.. so incredibly short..!

Bell: Who are you?!

Mitsuki: I am Mitsuki Sakara. I've been longing for the day where i finally get to battle with you.

*Bell lets out a big laugh as he crosses his arms*

Bell: A battle with me? Don't be serious, there's no way i'd face a newbie like you!

*Mitsuki held up his DB bey as Bell stared at it in a bit of surprise*

Bell: A Dynamite Battle bey? How?!

Mitsuki: Ya know, i saw your battle with Basara, Lui, Ranzo and Valt! Because of you, i made Monoceros in order to defeat you once and for all!

*Bell laughs even more as he held up his Dynamite Bey as well: Dynamite Belial!*

Bell: Alright then, i'll take you on but i warn you.. you're gonna feel the true wrath of the Demon King!!

Mitsuki: Dynamite Belial.. This is the bey that lost so badly to Free De La Hoyas Vanish Fafnir, however Free is on a whole nother level of power compared to Bell so maybe he is a bit more than meets the eye.

*Both bladers take positions and the battle began*

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Both beys land in the stadium and Monoceros took the center in Low Mode Defense Mode as Belial circled around the stadium at full speed*

Bell: Get in there with Venture Shoot!!

*Belial tilts on the rubber of its Venture driver and rushes in and begins to unleash a fierce barrage of attacks on Monoceros*

Mitsuki: You've got this Monoceros, keep defending against his attacks!!

*Monoceros gets blown back as it climbs the stadium slope and it comes rushing back down for the blow*

Mitsuki: Now sparkle! Star Cannon!!

Bell: Ignite and Explode! Dynamite Bomber!!

*Both beys collide and they go flying out of the stadium at the same time, it was a draw*

Mitsuki: Who was it?!

Bell: A Draw..

*Mitsuki gasped a bit as he looked down at his bey as his eyes widened a bit*

Mitsuki: A draw you say.. well then.

*Both bladers pick up their bey and Bell started laughing once again*

Mitsuki: What's so funny Demon King?

Bell: I'll have to give you a bit of credit, a newbie getting a draw on me is quite impressive but it won't happen a second time!

*Mitsuki watches as Bell started switching his Dynamite Belial into High Mode. Mitsuki changed into Attack Mode but left his bey in Low Mode and both bladers take their positions*

Mitsuki: Alright! Let's begin the second battle!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Both beys land in the stadium and both beys start circling around the stadium at full speed as Monoceros was only slightly faster.*

Bell: That's so fast..!

Mistuki: Surge Dash now!

*Mitsuki speeds up and slams into Belial at full strength and knocks it away and into the wall. Belial wobbled a bit because of its High Mode as it managed to regain its speed*

Bell: Belial! Crush them with your Dynamite Bomber!!

*Belials blade glows with a cherry red as it slashes across Monoceros and sent it flying*

Mitsuki: We're not done yet!

*Monoceros hits the wall and grabs the rim of the stadium and started to speed up tremendously*

Bell: That attack should've ended it..

Mitsuki: With the Surge Driver in Attack Mode, Monoceros' lock is incredibly reinforced so it won't burst so easily. Your Dynamite Bomber just barely tickled us!!

*Bell smiled as he started powering up for his attack as well*

Bell: Belial!!

*Belial begins to catch the rim of the stadium as well as it starts to speed up as well and locked on to Monoceros*

Mitsuki: How did-?!

Bell: Venture Flash!!

*Belial clashed into Monoceros with all its might and knocked it away. Monoceros hits the wall but recovered as it prepared for its next attack*

Mitsuki: Let's go! Monoceros!!

*Both beys come in for the attack as their auras glowed with full brightness*

Bell: Dynamite Bomber!!

Mitsuki: Star Cannon!!

*Both beys collide as a fierce explosion erupts from the stadium, both beys go flying back and Monoceros burst last second as Belial hit the floor with a clang*

Mitsuki: M-Monoceros..

*Mitsuki heard Bell let out a big laugh and he looked down at him with an evil expression*

Bell: I told you, you were going to feel the wrath of the Demon King!

*Bell turned and walked away as he blew back his cape. Mitsuki picked up the pieces of his bey as he went back to BC Sol to find Valt*

Mitsuki: Valt! I need to talk to you!

Valt: Mitsuki, whats wrong?

Mitsuki: I battled Bell today and i lost.. i need a bit of advice, how do i recover from a devastating defeat such as that?

Valt: Well, you gotta learn from your mistakes and figure out where you may have went wrong in the battle, and then you train as hard as you can to become the best you can be and overcome any obstacle.

Mitsuki: Overcome any obstacle huh? I think i got it now Valt, thanks!

Valt: Before you go, i want your thoughts on a potential design for my new Dynamite Battle Valkyrie.

*Valt held up a blueprint which showed off a design of his potentially new Valkyrie. The new Valkyrie had a very sharp and exaggerated shape with rubber blades for even explosive attacks, it also had a very unbalanced armor which was called -7 and it had a new driver called Shot which could make the bey jump into the air in the middle of the battle*

Mitsuki: Looks pretty awesome Valt! You got a name for it yet?

Valt: Thinking about calling it Savior Valkyrie or something like that... meh, i think i'll go with Savior Valkyrie!

Mitsuki: Awesome, i can't wait to battle with it.

*Mitsuki and Valt went their separate ways for now. Rashad Goodman was secretly watching the entire time and he looked down at his Red Brave Valkyrie*

Rashad: Savior Valkyrie huh?

*Rashad smiles a bit as he walked away. Meanwhile, Mitsuki went back to El Santo and he met with another one of Bells friends, it was none other than Ranzo Kiyama!*

Ranzo: Well hello there Amigo!!

Mitsuki: Amigo? What are you on about?!

Ranzo: Ha, sorry! I call all my friends Amigo, you're Mitsuki Sakara aren't you?

Mitsuki: Yeah? How do you know my name?

Ranzo: Bell told me and Basara about your battle with him earlier. From the way he spoke, you seem to be a super strong guy.

Mitsuki: Did he really say that?

Ranzo: Well that and Rashad apparently uses a Red Valkyrie.

Mitsuki: Well that's true too. Rashad does use his own Valkyrie.

Ranzo: That guy really does have a obsession over Valt, doesn't he?

Mitsuki: Well i wouldn't really put it like that. Rashad was kinda already like this when i first met him. I joined BC Sol a month after he did so Rashad probably already had his Valkyrie by the time i joined.

Ranzo: I see, we'll be here tomorrow because Bell is gonna challenge Free again.

Mitsuki: Bell is gonna battle Free again?! Didn't he already lose to him already?

Ranzo: Bell is better prepared now, he made a new upgrade a while ago.

Mitsuki: An Upgrade?

Ranzo: Yeah! The F-Gear he called it, it has rubber on it for better attacks and it'll even be capable of absorbing power from left rotating beys thanks to the rubber blades added to Belial.

Mitsuki: F-Gear huh?

*Ranzo held up his DB Bey, Cyclone Ragnaruk!*

Ranzo: Alright Amigo! Let's have ourselves a nice battle!

Mitsuki: You're an interesting one, i'll give you that. I've actually heard a lot about you thanks to Honcho.

Ranzo: You know my relatives?!

Mitsuki: Mhm, Honcho is Legendary Blader just like Valt and Free and his brother Ranjiro is in Japan and he's a friend of Aiga Akaba, the former world champion.

Ranzo: Wait, Valt is the World Champion again?

Mitsuki: Yep, i unfortunately wasn't there to see it but Valt is Champion again.

Ranzo: That's absolutely amazing! Well now, Let's have ourselves a battle.

Mitsuki: Alright then! Let's get started!!

Ranzo: Yeah, my Cyclone Ragnaruk will send you flying.

*Both bladers take their positions and the battle was about to begin*

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Both beys land in the stadium as Ragnaruk took the center in its Low Mode as its two large wings extended! Monoceros comes charging in with Low Mode Attack Mode*

Mitsuki: Ragnaruk is a stamina type that can reduce its stamina loss.. good thing i chose Attack Mode because i won't be able to beat Ragnaruk in a battle of Stamina

Ranzo: So, how will you fight against my Ragnaruk!

Mitsuki: Monoceros! Get in there with all you got!!

*Monceros rushes in and begins to deal a fierce round of attacks on Ragnaruk but it never budged from any of the attacks*

Mitsuki: Keep pushing even harder!

Ranzo: Double Wing Cyclone!!

*The wings of Ragnaruk burst into flames as a vortex of wind emerges from it and swirls in the stadium. Monoceros pushes through as its blades began to glow brightly*

Mitsuki: Cut through the winds Monoceros! Star Cannon!!

Ranzo: Catch them in a vortex of sonic winds! Olè!!

*Monoceros gets pulled into the vortex of wind and it burst. Mitsuki was stunned as the pieces of his bey flew past him and hit the floor*

Ranzo: Olè, Ragnaruk!!

Mitsuki: Amazing.. Ragnaruk is so awesome...

---A Day Later---

*Bell and Frees match had begun and it ended with a burst finish in the third battle! Bell had been defeated once again, even with a new upgrade. Mitsuki had found out that Valt had created his new Valkyrie and that Basara was also considering making his new bey as well. He had even heard that a battle between Bell and Valt was being planned for the next day. Wondering what Valts new bey as all about, Mitsuki goes and finds Valt*

Mitsuki: Valt!!

*Valt turns toward him and smiled*

Valt: Ah, Mitsuki! Just the person i wanted to see!

Mitsuki: I heard you made your new Valkyrie! You wouldn't mind if we had a battle would you?

Valt: Of course not. I actually wanted to have a training partner for tomorrows battle.

*Valt held up his new DB Bey and Mitsukis eyes lit up with excitement*

Valt: This is Savior Valkyrie! Show me what you've got.

*Mitsuki nods and both bladers take their positions and the battle began. The stadium for the battle was the new QuadDrive Stadium*

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*Both beys land in the stadium and Monoceros took the center in Defense Mode as Valkyrie comes rushing in for the blow*

Valt: Alright Valkyrie! Attack!!

*Valkyrie slams into Monoceros as its Layer began to coil back and it sent Monoceros flying into the air with a powerful attack*

Mitsuki: Bound Attack + Rubber huh? Valkyrie is just full of surprises!!  Counterattack now!!

*Monoceros lands on the 4th Drive and recovered as it rushes toward Valkyrie at full speed*

Mitsuki: Star Cannon!!

Valt: It's time, Shot driver!!

*The Shot driver began to glow and Valkyrie jumps up into the air*

Mitsuki: Wait what the!?

*Valkyrie lands on top of Monoceros which knocked out all its stamina*

Mitsuki: What the?!

*Valkyrie speeds up greatly as it heads onto the 4th Drive and its Shot Driver in its jumped mode was causing it to get even faster*

Valt: Valkyrie!!

Valt: End this with Savior Slash!!

*Valkyrie jumps off the 4th Drive as its 3 sharp blades were imbued with a sharp angled beam of blue light. It clashes into Monoceros and knocks it into the air, causing it to burst*

Mitsuki: T-That was amazing!! Savior Valkyrie is so cool, you'll beat Bell for sure tomorrow!

*Valt nods and smiled as he picked up his bey.*

Valt: Well before i go for the night, i want to tell you about a new tournament called the Dynamite Battle Tour.

Mitsuki: Dynamite Battle Tour?

Valt: It's a tournament commissioned by Wakiya Komurasaki and the wbba. 12 Bladers will be given the chance to battle in a tournament that will decide the best Dynamite Battle Bey. And speaking of which, i even received word that Ilya Mao is returning to Spain.

Mitsuki: Ilya is coming back?!

Valt: Yeah, i even heard she had made a Dynamite Battle Bey of her own too.

Mitsuki: I can't wait! I can't wait to have a super exciting battle with her!

Valt: I'm sure she'll be excited to see everyone too.

---that night---

*Mitsuki lied in bed wondering what Ilya was up to. He began researching what Ilyas bey was but he found nothing!*

Mitsuki: WAIT WHAT?! I thought Ilya had a new bey!! Is there literally nothing on what bey Ilya uses?!

*Mitsuki buries his face in the pillow and screams but he hears somebody tap on the dorm window and he looks out and he saw Ilya Mao standing at the window.*

Mitsuki: No way.. you're actually here!!

Ilya: Well Valt told me about the Dynamite Battle Tour and i certainly wasn't going to pass up and opportunity to get in on the action.

Mitsuki: You have a Dynamite Battle Bey too right?

Ilya: Mhm, this is Magma Ifrit! However, i won't let you battle with it just yet.

Mitsuki: OH COME ON!! Why?

Ilya: Because i hear you have a Dynamite Battle Bey as well. I don't want to battle with you until i've seen what you can do against another blader who uses a bey like yours, for example how about Rashad Goodman?

Mitsuki: As far as i know, Rashad doesn't have a Dynamite Battle Bey yet.

Ilya: Are you sure about that?

Mitsuki: Wait.. don't tell me he..

Ilya: Yes. I saw your battle with Valt earlier and i even found out from Rashad himself that he made his own Savior Valkyrie.

Mitsuki: Figures, i kinda figured Rashad would make his own Savior Valkyrie too.

Ilya: Yeah, thats Rashad for you but regardless, i'll defeat you and Rashad with my full strength.

Mitsuki: i see.. well i'll get a whole lot stronger and i'll beat Ifrit for sure.

Ilya: I guess we'll see about that soon enough.

*Ilya puts on her helmet and activated her roller skates and started to roll away*

Ilya: Later.

*Mitsuki watched as Ilya disappeared into the night and he began to think*

Mitsuki: Savior Valkyrie and Magma Ifrit.. both of them are super cool and i'll find a way to defeat them both..

--The Next Day--

*Valt and Bells match had ended and Valt had one with a score of 2-0! Mitsuki went back to El Santo and he ran into Basara once again and he had just defeated Bell with his new and improved bey: Roar Bahamut*

Basara: Mitsuki Sakara! with my new Roar Bahamut, i will defeat your Monoceros!

[TBC]

Next Episode: Dark Dragon! Roar Bahamut!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.2K 24
~๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•’ ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ช ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ...
34.6K 1.5K 32
" ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. " Recovering from an alcoh...
46.4K 1.4K 20
" ๐Ž๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฆ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž- " " ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž. " Let your fantasies b...
66.3K 1.8K 53
(Various x female blader reader) Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in n...