investigate

By t3chnotalons

(this hamilton fanfic is heavily based off of Fearstreet, so if you don't want spoilers or don't like the mov... More

Warnings and explanations!
chapter 1
DONT WORRY-

chapter 2

17 2 6
By t3chnotalons

I leaned against the booth, glaring at my friends and ex. " Can you even believe the principal let us out early?" Herc laughed. " I didn't really suspect it. Anyway, Alex, didn't you say you were chosen for the anthem for the game?" Lafeyette looked towards me.

" Yeah, it's..odd," I muttered, gripping my fork. "Guys? Remember what we came here for??" John grumbled. " Oh yeah, so, about Ms.Bufft. She's been more of an asshole lately.." Lafayette sighed. " Yeah, she's totally snubbing us!" Herc rose his voice. We all stared at him odd. " I'm so gonna fail this spelling test.." he sighed.

Hours passed, and it was time to head to the game. I wasn't ready, since I had to give some box to John. I toyed around with the hem of the uniform I had to wear, for some reason. I decided to check up on Philip.

(Philip isn't that important to the story, I just needed somebody to be the roommate-)

I wandered through the kitchen, heading towards the basement where he practically lived. There were plenty of extra bedrooms, yet he had chosen the basement. I mean, I don't mind that he chose it, it's just odd.

I opened the basement door and saw Philip at his desk, typing at his computer. "Project?" I asked. "Yup," he sighed. "Well, don't give up on it. I need to head to the game. If there is an emergency, call me," I muttered. "Alright," he said.

(Time skip brought to you by my writers block who doesn't like to give me motivation.)

I watched the field be filled with students. I just stood in my position, anxiety wriggled in my chest. I decided to look around the swarm of students, which was a bad idea. As I was searching, I saw him.

John Laurens.

I held my breath as I watched him speak to this person I assumed was his new lover. The way he looks at them, speaks to them, how could they not be his lover?

These thoughts rushed on until I saw him look at me. I panicked and started to rush off, too scared to confront him. I ran into some alley looking area, clutching the box.

I stayed there for a while, trying to steady my breathing. Everything seemed under control untill I heard footsteps. I thought it was one of my friends, until I heard,

" Hi, Hamilton."

I looked him dead in the eye. His curly hair looked like a wirey mess. " Hi, Laurens," I muttered. "Sorry if uhm..I seemed like a jerk lately," John said. "It's fine..sorry to ask, but uh..who was that guy you were with earlier?" "A friend. Don't panic, he isn't a lover. He's too much of a dick to love me," he chuckled.

"Dang. So, you have any plans after this shitty game?" I asked. "Yeah, maybe I can finish my homework Ms.Bufft gave us." He sat down next to me, a wide smile of his face. "Yeah, me too. Maybe we can help eachother!" I suggest.

"That sounds, amazing."

(AHHHH SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG! WRITERS BLOCK!)
♡ Hopefully ya'll liked it. Stay safe! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
68.8K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
250K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...