Back into the real world (Wii...

By Menuspeakgermant

Yes, there is one part of the U.A and maybe Eteled x Cm. So enjoy if your reading. More

Into the real world
Unspeackable
Past Mistakes
1K THANK YOU
Sweetness Revenge
Partly Comfort
Family and Friends
Should i continue
Henry Morris

Kyle

953 17 20
By Menuspeakgermant

(Still in human form
Still at Kyle's house)

Austin and Henry woke up in a room filled his stuff. Austin rubbed his eyes and turned to Henry. Henry was a mess, his short black hair was messy, one of his eyes was black, his shirt was ripped and his bruises was still there. Austin smirked, not regretting his decision. Henry turned around to get up. Henry looked around and then stretch. Austin sighed and got up. Henry turned his head to Austin then turned back around.

"What's the problem Henry? Trembling?" Austin said, mocking Henry. Henry sighed and walked away. Austin walked behind him. "Just leave me alone, ok?" Henry asked. Austin went beside Henry and bump him on purpose, making him fall. "Sorry, no can do." Austin said. Henry looked away. "Your keeping that promise you made... right?" Henry claim. "Bingo!" Austin said in happiness. Henry dropped his head then sighed. Austin Crouch down and picked Henry's head up.

"Hey, it's your that I'm like this, shouldn't had made that choice." Austin claimed. Henry mumbled under his breath but was heard. "Bastard.." Austin slapped Henry. "That was rude Austin." Henry and Austin turned to see Kyle and still a tired Sam. Austin and Henry gotten up with confused faces.

"Sam wanted talk to Eteled... or-"

"Henry... just call me Henry." Henry said. Austin turned his eyes to Henry then looked back. Sam walk to Henry and took his hand, then walked him to the guest room. Austin watched as the two of them leave. Kyle walked towards Austin then eventually hugged him. Austin was very confused. Austin then had some flash back.

------

Dad
I don't have time with this

'Austin
We have someone to met special'

•And since your aunt is having problems•

'Meet your Nephew Austin'

Wait
Your kidding right

•Austin Honey
You look so happy•

Holy shit I'm a uncle

'Yes
Yes you are'

•Your aunt still hasn't named the child so..
Have any name in mind, Austin•

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

How about...

-----

"Kyle...
It- It can't be..
You've..
Changed..
The last....
I saw you-"

"The last time you saw me was-"

"November 7, 1999. Your 4th year old birthday." Austin felt guilty. "That's when you didn't show affection to me or your family." Kyle said, preceding to cry. "

"I was a very busy man that-"

"Couldn't even pay attention to us. Your own family."

"Kyle, it wasn't like that." Austin spoke. "Then WHAT WAS IT LIKE!?" Kyle exclaim. Austin was surprise. "K- Kyle, please just let me-"

"You had me on plain shock when I saw your grave. But you were so cold towards me when I was 4, like I wasn't even a fucking person to you. When I had turn 5 I forgot about you but not your name. I kept asking mom and dad, they just kept blocking me out. I found a book in the attic. Picture after picture after picture after picture after picture, I couldn't find you till I turned the page, it was you." Kyle said, in a sobbing tone. Austin got emotional, thinking about it made him feel more and more guilty.

"I always liked as a kid, the first time met, but when I saw your grave, it had me heartbroken. Dad was devastated that he couldn't take it that his favorite son died," Kyle's eyes became water. "Thinking about dad, just makes me wanna visit him and not going back home-"

"What are you trying to say about Leonard?" Austin said, shaky. Kyle collapse to the ground and began to cry very loudly. "DAD TOOK HIS OWN LIFE AWAY!" Kyle hollered. Austin's eyes widen.

'..
My only brother..
No...
Please tell me his...'

"Tell me your kidding... right? He's would take his own life away because of my death... right Kyle?" Austin voice began to fall apart. "YOUR DEATH WAS 18 YEARS AGO, HE WASN'T EVEN PAYING MUCH ATTEATION TOWARDS ME SAYING IT WAS MY FAULT." Austin collapse to the ground, eyes widen and tears started to stream down his face. "MOM BECAME AN ALCOHOLIC AND MOVED WITH ANOTHER ABUSIVE BITCH WHO SEXUAL ASSAULT ME AT THE AGE OF FUCKING 16!" Austin looked at Kyle, now devastated. "Kyle I-"

"YOU HAD ONE JOB, TO BE HERE! THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU ON MY BIRTHDAY, I'VE NEVER GOT TO SEE YOU IN PERSON SINCE THEN!"

"All- All I wanted was to have you in my life, but I couldn't get that. After all, people like me can't get a normal life. You- You have to get abused, assaulted, and watch 2 people you loved to death die..." Kyle began to laugh, and now began to cry out loud. Austin was in plain shock, then finally snapped out.

"WHY WHY ME?! ARGH GOD JUST KILLED ME-" Kyle was cut off by Austin slapping him. Austin got up and picked Kyle up by his hair and slammed on the wall. "LOOK, IT WASN'T MY FAULT OK?!" Austin exclaimed. Kyle was completely silent. "What?"

"You and I both know the story behind your mother right?" Austin claim, began to be more guilty. Kyle was confused till founding out the truth, then he collapsed. "No.. lies.. your lying YOUR LYING-

" YOUR MOTHER LIED TO THIS WHOLE FAMILY KYLE, SHE ONLY CARED ABOUT HERSELF AND WANTED TO GET RID OF YOU!" Austin cried out loud.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT! UP!" Kyle began to cry. Austin let go of Kyle and hugged him tightly. "I know the pain you went to... so did I."

Austin always hated his family. The only family member he loved, was Kyle and only Kyle, but he never showed affect towards him. Austin let Kyle scream and cry till there was nothing left. Kyle still had tears streaming down his face, hugging Austin back. "I promise Kyle, I won't let go off you."

"You... promise?" "Promise kept..." Austin help Kyle get cleaned up and headed towards his room, while Kyle was in the living room resting.

Austin went to the room that Henry and he was in and just sat there, thinking. Now he was saying it was Henry's fault.

(Meanwhile with Sam and Henry)

Sam and Henry just sat in the room, listening to Kyle yell out Austin about his past tense. 'Damn, looks like Austin was-' Sam hugged Henry tight. "Why?" "Why what?"

"Why do you always let that bastard Austin torture you?" Sam claimed. Henry looked away and then shrugged. Henry always hated the feeling of depression, which he has now. 'God why do I feel so weak towards Austin'

Henry wanted to turn into mii form but wanted to stay in human, he felt more comfortable. Sam buried her face into Henry's shirt then sat up and started cry very loud.

"Hey Sam what's the problem?" Henry asked. Sam said nothing but cried. Henry's thoughts started exploding with questions. Henry tended to ask her questions but she refused to tell him. "Well, if your not gonna tell me, you can tell me how you feel Sam.." Sam hugged Henry again started crying. Henry pulled Sam close to hear her emotional out burst Cry's and her emotional break down. Henry could hear Kyle crying as well. Henry could do nothing but think of his childhood. 'Something about this seems... different'

It had been a few minutes before Sam had calm down and went asleep on Henry. Henry was scrolling through Sam's phone. He kept seeing some brown hair girl with white eyes and pale skin, the he eventually saw Kyle. He thought of the Wii, imagining Kyle and his mii, then he got a text. He pulled out his phone and saw Austin was texting him. He wanted to ignore or but he has the urge to talk to someone so he started texting Austin.

-Austin-

We need to talk Henry

About what?

Does it matter?

Well Yes

You and Kyle ok?

Uh
Not right now

I'm not joking Henry

I said not right now

We
Need
To
Talk

I don't care damn it

God Henry your pointless

You know
Somehow you've changed
And its heavily

Henry I'm fucking serious

So am I
But since we're texting each other
Why weren't you there for Kyle
Explain that Austin

That's none of your god damn business now is it

Fuck it
Your the most careless person I know

...

...

You know what
I'm going for a walk
We'll talk later
No
Fucking
Excuse

Fine

----------

'God I fucking hate him' Henry thought. He looked at Sam and smiled. He thought of his mother. As he thought of his mother he didn't realized the door had opened. He turned to see Kyle with mess hair, cuts on his wrist and a bruise on his neck. Henry tried not to make emotion towards him. "Hey.. uh... Henry?" Said Kyle. 'That's the first time I heard him call me that' "Uh.. yeah?" "Can we talk?" Kyle asked. Henry got up and puts Sam's head on her pillow, then he processed to walk towards Kyle then they both exit the room of Sam's. As they were walking, Henry looked down at Kyle and notice a strange look on his face.

(Let's get this straight, Henry is an adult along with Austin and Sam and Kyle are teens. Plus Henry and Austin are the same height and Kyle is a fee inches taller than Sam but Kyle is taller than Sam. So Adults can be taller than teens CAN be teen. I'm not saying that Adults are taller than teens because I've seen short Adults in my life so yeah)

When Henry and Kyle reach Kyle's room, they sat on his bed and made no eye contact for a good 2 minutes. Nothing but silence filled the room till Henry had finally spoke. "So what do you wanted from me?" Henry said. Kyle took a deep breath and turned his eyes to Henry and said, "Why does Austin hate you so much?" Kyle then turned eyes back down. Henry his eyes with a completely different look on his face then answered Kyle's question,

"Me and Austin really never had a conversation nor really worked together. Ever since he joined to Nintendo company, I've been getting more selfish and selfish until I'd let the selfishness flow away. My boss knew about my selfishness and was now enraged when I let go of it. Every time he would call me then yell at me, till I had the biggest mistake yet," Kyle curled up into a ball as Henry continued the story. "Hours passed and my boss called me in and told me.. well.. to kill Austin..." Kyle turned his head to Henry as Henry's head was still down.

"So, I killed him, Austin. I know, he didn't do nothing wrong. Weeks past, and I was traumatized. I remembered me having disorders.... I.. I couldn't think at all that day, but something bothered me. On his profile, In was reading to fast, but something about a clock." Both male were confused as Henry spoke. Kyle was thinking about it, making his head hurt. "You can continue."

"After I butcher my boss, I snuck into the building to look at his profile." Kyle turned to Henry with a concerned look. "But didn't you ripped his profile?" "Yeah, but they have extra profiles." Kyle said okay then turned back around. "I went through every profile till I found Austin's name. I read it all till I got to the end. A biological clock." Kyle was shocked as tears stream down his face as Henry spoke.

"He was suffered through his physical abuse from his family. Therefore, his health was being drop to negatives as his doctor said. That's why he haven't made contact with you guys. I heard him say that he hated that family of his, except you, Kyle. Austin-" Henry soon widen his eyes, realizing he told everything. Kyle turned his head to Henry and asked for more information about Austin. Henry started to tremble and his voice became very shaky and eyes became watery. "I- I said to m- muc- much. I ha- have t- to- to go." Henry said, scared. Kyle got up quickly and started screaming at him. "WHAT THE HELL?! YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE WITHOUT FINISHING?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH AUSTIN THAT MAKES YOU-"

"YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT!" Kyle soon froze. He stared at Henry furious eyes. "W- what?" Henry soon gripped his shirt. "YOU DON'T GET IT DON'T YOU?! I LIVE IN FEAR EVERYDAY NOW! SURE I LIVED IN FEAR AS A CHILD, BUT NOT LIKE THIS KYLE! NOT! LIKE! THIS! AUSTIN HAS CHANGED AND ITS FUCKING PAINFUL! WHEN WILL YOU GET IT DAMNIT?!" Kyle was shocked. Henry panted softly. "I... Henry. I don't-" Henry threw Kyle down hard and put his foot on Kyle's head, pressuring it. "How many FUCKING TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?! I LIVE IN FEAR BY AUSTIN! EVERY! SINGLE! DAY!" Henry kicked Kyle's face, making Kyle's whimpered in pain.

"KYLE! HENRY STOP PLEASE!"

Henry turns to the door to see Sam, crying covering her mouth. Henry hesitated but soon dashed to the door, pushing Sam to the wall, causing the back of her head to bleed. As soon as Kyle quickly got up to see Sam, she got up in pain and quickly runs towards Henry. "STOP PLEASE!" Sam shouted. Kyle reached to Sam and grabbed her. Kyle checked her head, seeing that the blood was bleeding out fast. "SAM ARE YOU OK!?" Kyle screamed, sounding like he was about to cry. "WHAT ABOUT YOU KYLE?! HE KICKED YOU!" Kyle looked at the blood on his nose. "I'm fine. Just a little blood-" Sam and Kyle were startled when Henry slammed his fist against the front door, then everyone heard a groan. Everyone looked at the couch to see a sleeping Austin, breathing heavily and groaning loudly. Henry soon looked away and ran out of Sam house. Kyle ran after him, Sam following after him.

Kyle and Sam chased after Henry as Sam knows her head was bleeding fast. Kyle kept repeating to her to go back home but she refuses. Henry shout at them to leave him be and leave me alone, but Kyle and Sam kept chasing him. Kyle catching up to Henry's speed, tries to catch Henry's shirt.

As soon as Kyle did...
Henry turned a curve and Kyle saw a beam of light...
Kyle curved to Henry and shoved into him, pushing him out the way of the road.
As soon as Kyle got a glimpse of the beaming light,
Every.
Went.
Dark.
Everything was blurry to Henry. All he could he could hear was screams and cries. All he could remember was turning around to the road on Sam streets and then-
'FUCK
NO
NO NOT AGAIN'

Henry shook his head, now seeing normally. As soon as did, his eyes widen to see blood on him and to see Sam crying very loudly, holding Kyle's head on his lap. 'Car... I tried to... Kyle...' Henry thought about it, now realizing that it was a car accident. Henry got up a dashed to the road where Sam was holding Kyle. Henry dropped and looked at Kyle. He leaned down on Kyle's chest and felt a heart beat, then lifted his arm. "S- Sam he has a pulse." Sam wrapped her arms around Henry and buried her face in his jacket. Sam cried even more. Henry hugged back tightly and turned into mii form.

(Now calling him Eteled)

Eleted and Sam were in the middle of the road where Kyle's body was paralyzed and unstable. "Sam please, I really didn't mean to-" "SAVE IT, I KNOW YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO!" Sam cried even more harder. Eteled looked down at Kyle, examining him. There was a lot of blood covering Kyle and his head was bleed. "Sam listen," Eteled said. Sam had calmed down and looked at Eteled. "If he doesn't get treatment, he'll die from blood lost." Eteled stated as Sam pulled out her phone and dialed emergency number. Sam got up and walked to the sidewalk, trembling as Eteled stayed on the road with Kyle. Eteled sat Kyle up and check his heart beat again. Eteled shook him a little. "Kyle, I'm sorry. I didn't-" Then all of a sudden, Kyle cough. Kyle slowly opened his eyes and began to speak. "Please, don't go." Kyle said, sounding like he was about to cry. He hugged Eteled tightly and spoke again. "Please, stay. I don't think I can have another breakdown. So please.. stay with me." Etled hugged Kyle, holding him actually and promised to stay with him till the ambulance came.

Eteled kept breathing heavily. Kyle continued to cry silently as he thought of Austin. All that ran through his mind was his biological clock. Kyle turned his head to Sam. 'She's been on the phone for 2 minutes what is she doing' Kyle thought.

———————

(Thoughts)

Austin/ Corrupted Mii: Underline and Italic

Henry/ Eteled: Bold and Underline

Kyle: Underline

Sam: Bold

Other people: All

———————

Sam was calling the ambulance, but was kept being ignored. Finally, she gets a hold of them.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Please help, my friend was hit by a car and he's bleeding to death. Please we need help."

"Ok ma'am. What is your address?"

"Boardwalk Beverley street, you'll see three people. Two is on the road, and I'm on the sidewalk."

"Ok ma'am. We'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Ok."

As Sam hanged up she turned to see Eteled and Kyle. Eteled was cover in blood while Kyle was slowly breathing. Sam was beginning to cry, then she felt vibration. She pulled out her phone from her hoodie and and saw Austin was calling her. She remembered asking Austin for his phone number. She was shaking fast. She didn't want to answer him. She remember what happen when she ask who Molly and Jessica was. Sam shook her head and answered. "Hello..."

"Hey where you?" Austin said, sounding a little annoyed. "Did you wake up from your nap?"

"Uh.. yeah."

"Well... me, Eteled and Kyle are walking"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive!"

"Sam..."

"OK Austin, please don't hurt Eteled- I mean Henry- I- ARGH!"

"Look Sam take your time..."

"OK Austin, please don't hurt Eteled."

"Ugh, It's always about Eteled."

"Just listen ok it's important."

"Why does "Eteled" or "Henry" has to do about me-"

"IT'S KYLE DAMNIT!" Sam covered and turned her seeing if Eteled and Kyle heard. When she turned around, she found Eteled in tears while Kyle coughing up blood. "It's... about Kyle."

"..."

"..."

There was a moment of silent before Austin spoke. "What about Kyle?" Austin said in a guilty tone. "Kyle... He's-" Before Sam could get words out of her mouth, everyone hear sirens. Eteled picked Kyle up bride style and brought him to the sidewalk. He gently put down Kyle and checked for a heart beat. "Is he ok?" Sam asked, nervous. Eteled nodded and was soon hugged. Sam was a little shock but as shock as Eteled was. Sam back around and walked right side of the sidewalk, hear one last word before leaving, "You know Eteled, your not such a bad person after all." Etleed soon started crying. "SAM!" Sam turned around to see Kyle was coughing up to much blood.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Austin yelled. Sam had forgotten all about Austin. "Kyle's... dead." Sam heard the phone drop and soon heard a loud cry. "WHY?!" Austin yelled. "FUCK FUCK FUCK! WHY?!" Austin exclaimed and began to cry. Sam tried not to cry. "Look He's sorry. He was trying to save Eteled from being hit by a car, I swear." Sam said. She was soon blinded by flashing lights. When Sam gotten her self together, she saw Eteled on a wall and saw other people, realizing the ambulance came. Sam hung up on Austin and rushed over to them as Kyle was picked up and put on a cot. Sam grabbed Kyle's hand then dropped to her knees and her head. "Please don't go Kyle! Please!" Kyle opened his eyes and soon sat up and looked her. He looked at the bracelet on his wrist. He took it of and gave it to Sam. "I'll be find I swear." Without the doctors knowing, Eteled turning into Human form.

(Everyone probably knows I'm now calling him Henry)

As Kyle was put in the truck, the doctor came over and ask if you of them would come to Kyle. Henry and Sam looked at each other then back at the doctor and agreed Sam was going. The doctor nod his head and led Sam to the the door. Sam soon forgot her phone and ran over to the sidewalk and grabbed her phone. She walked back to the doctor and gotten in the truck. Sam saying "bye" and "see you at home" before the truck drove off. Henry waved bye as the truck driven away.

Henry walked to Sam's house and tried to get over Austin. He tried to relax but thinking of Kyle made things even worse. When Henry made it safe to Sam's house, he opened the door and walked in. Henry tried walked to his room before he heard footsteps. Before Henry could turn around, he was yelled at. "WHY IS KYLE LAYING IN A HOSPITAL BED INSTEAD OF YOU?!" Henry quickly turned around and realized Austin was fully awake. Austin grabbed Henry them punched him down in his eye, making Henry wince. Henry manage to stand up and was grabbed by his hair and shirt. Austin slammed Henry against the door. "I'M SORRY OK, I DIDN'T MEAN TO-"

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY PLAYING THE VICTIM!" Austin slammed Henry against the door again and again and again. Henry dropped his head, breathing heavily. Austin slammed him against the door one last time real hard. SAY SOMETHING!" Henry pushed Austin off and looked at him. Austin stood up and grabbed Henry's hair and yanked it towards himself. Henry tried to get loss but failed.

"What?! You've finally felt bad for all the problem created for everyone, so you decided to kill yourself by getting into a car accident, and now all you can say is I'm sorry? Is that it? WELL THAT'S NOT GOING TO CUT IT ANYMORE! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH?!" Austin yelled. Henry just looked at him with that look on his face again. Austin clenched his teeth and fist. "THERE'S THAT SHITFUL STRAIGHT LOOK ON YOUR FACE AGAIN HENRY! WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA LEARN?!" Henry kicked Austin off and ran to his room, Austin chasing after him.

Henry reached his doorway and slammed it shut. Austin rammed into to door, knocking Henry off his feet hitting his head on the floor. Austin got up and picked him up and threw him against the wall. Henry grunts and whimpers. Austin pulled his shirt and pulled his to his face. "Ya know, your such a careless person." Henry turned his head away and was punch in the stomach. Henry dropped to the floor, coughing. Austin crouched down and picked Henry's head up. "Hey, since Sam and Kyle not home, we could have fun Henry,"  Henry started trembling. "Just you and me." Austin smirked. Austin gets up and one last word from Henry was please I'm really sorry. "HA! To late for that!"

All you could hear from the house and grunts, whines, loud smacking sounds and slams. Everything that Henry does terrible, relies on Austin. For the whole night, Austin wouldn't stop hurting Henry and torturing him till he passes out.
It finally declares it to Henry that
Austin
Has
Changed

(More coming soon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
83.5K 186 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
207K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
217K 5.1K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc