Tom Keen Gets Elizabeth Keen...

By Playrpeamut

Blacklist fanfic alternative universe where Tom admits to being a spy/assassin and Liz leaves, but Tom will t... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Part 4

39 4 2
By Playrpeamut

1 month later

TOM KEEN POV

I'm in my second favorite bar because the first one gives me PTSD now. I mean I'm super upset with Elizabeth Keen (I got to respect her request) but her choices make sense, but I should have told her sooner.

If that happened sooner I could of had a chance with her. When I get a call from a familiar voice.

GINA'S POV

I decided to test my luck with Tom. I need to convince him.

"Listen Tom I know the real you let's get together with Berlin and I might not kill Elizabeth Keen."

TOM KEEN POV

WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?!??! I MUST OF MISHEARD HER cause if not I will kill her if she even lays a finger on my Elizabeth!!!!!

"ARE YOU THREATENING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!?!?! I will give you one chance to redact what you just said. And if you don't, the war will start again."

And then I hang up on her

Author Note

I know it was a shorter chapter but I got to build them up somehow and prove that Tom actually loves Liz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
372K 32.3K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...