𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒 |

By star_crossed_lover_

"ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪɢʜᴛ?" "ɴᴏ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ." !first person! modern au! college au! !will contain... More

ˢᵗᵃʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠᶠ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10
*Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

26 3 2
By star_crossed_lover_

𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒 | 𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗

September 14th

"Nice room." Eren said with a smirk as we entered it, a permanent scowl sat on my face as I sat on my bed and tossed my Anatomy book at him.

"There, start teaching." I merely said. 

Eren just held his smirk and sat down on the end of my bed, opening up the book and flipping through the pages. "What chapter?"

"1." 

He nods and turns to the appropriate page and scans it, "Oh I remember this, it's easy."

"Define easy, the professor spent an hour discussing it and I still don't understand." I huff out, crossing my arms across my chest. 

"Well maybe you are just dumb?" He asks me, and I raise a warning eyebrow at him. 

"It's just boring," I say with a groan, laying myself down on the bed, Eren sitting down right beside me with a small smile. "Well if it's boring why take the class?"

"Listen my parents are paying for the tuition so they choose the major, that's how it works."

"Like hell it is." Eren says with a chuckle. "You should do what you want, in the end the only choice that matters is your own." 

I nodded. 

What is it with all of these people and their issues with my parents rules? I really don't think it's that big of a deal, but maybe they are just overreacting.

Suddenly Eren slams the book shut and stands up from the bed with the book, walking over to the trashcan I had in my room and throwing it in there. 

Yep. Definitely overreacting.  

I looked at him in shock, still laying down in my bed and a bit too comfy to get up and grab the book, "Eren you can't just-"

"I can and I will. I'm not about to watch you beat yourself up over something that you aren't even interested in." He says, crossing his arms and walking over to stand in front of the bed. "Let's go to the party tonight, it'll help you let loose."

"Let loose? No thanks I'll pass.." I say, looking up at him with a skeptical look. 

"What you don't drink?" Eren asks, nudging my legs with his own at the edge of the bed. 

"No I do, sometimes, I just don't think I'd really fit in at a party." I say, fiddling with the hem of my t-shirt with my thumbs.

"Capri it's a party. You aren't supposed to 'fit in' you are just supposed to have fun." Laughing, Eren reaches down and grabs my hands, hoisting me up from the bed and onto my feet. I looked up at him, my face a little red. 

"I don't really have any party clothes though.." I mumble out. 

"We have a few hours to kill before the party, I'm sure I can help you find something."

My eyes widen as I look up at him with a bright smile. "Really? You'd do that?"

Eren rubs the back of his neck nervously, "Yeah, consider it an apology for last night, I was kind of a dick towards you."

Smiling softly, I walk over to my dresser and begin to pull out clothes. "It's ok, I overreacted anyways, I actually didn't mind it."

Eren's eyes widen at me.

"So black or red?" 

---___---___---___---

The house was filled with sex, loud music, weed, and alcohol. Honestly it reminded me of my high school days, oh the good days. Not.

"Thanks again Eren!" I shout over the loud music. Motioning down to my outfit that he had helped me piece together. Consisting of a black leather skirt, fishnet tights that were less than modest, and a black long sleeve shirt Eren had actually lent, it held some sort of band name on the front of it, but it smelled nice, like him, so I didn't mind.

Eren smiles down at me, "No problem Capri."

"Ymir will probably want to meet you, let's go find her." Eren shouts and I nod, grabbing his hand so I don't get lost as he drags us through the dance floor. Leading me towards a seating area where there were couches facing one another I notice Mikasa. Waving at her with a smile I call out to her, "Mikasa!" 

Turning her head to me she waves back and grins. God she is hot. 

Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie and Sasha were all seated on the couch along with a few others who I had yet to meet. 

"You guys got here just in time, we were about to play never have I ever!" Sasha squeals, holding her ten fingers up in the air. 

"Never have I ever?" Eren asks, rolling his eyes. "What is this middle school?"

My face flushes red a little, honestly it sounded fun to me. So walking over to the group I sit down on the floor between the two couches, smiling brightly and holding up my ten fingers. "Sounds good to me! Any rules?" I ask.

"Nope it's free range." A brown haired girl with freckles says to me, a small smirk on her face as she looks me up and down. "I'm Ymir by the way."

"Y/n." I smile. 

"Ok bitches let's get started!" Connie exclaims. 

Eren just sighs and walks over to me to sit down next to me with a huff. "This is so stupid." He mumbles.

"What would you rather us play 5 minutes in heaven?" I tease.

"Well it would be more fun than this.." Eren says, looking over at me with a smirk. I blush in response. 

"Ok, I'll go first." Jean says with a grin, holding up his ten fingers before looking over at a blond bulky guy with a smirk. "Never have I ever been told I have mommy milkers."

The blond guy's face goes red and he puts down a finger. "Poor Reiner, don't worry it's actually a good thing trust me." Mikasa says, confidently putting down a finger. 

Reiner then in a gruff voice states, "My turn, never have I ever had car sex." 

Literally everyone puts down a finger. Even me. 

Mikasa and Eren look at me with wide eyes.

"WHAT??" Mikasa exclaims. 

"Yeahh..." I say in an embarrassed voice, I think I need alcohol if I'm gonna play this game. "I'll be right back-"

So getting up I quickly walk over to grab the nearest source of alcohol. A bowl of some sort of liquid that reeked of chemicals and fruit sat there, so being the smart person I was, I got a whole glass and chugged. It tasted terrible, but it still gave the same feeling. I finished the first glass and poured another, waiting for the results to sink in and the repercussions to bite me in the ass. So walking back to the circle with my cup I sit back down next to Eren. 

"So car sex hm?" Eren asks me as soon as I sit down. 

I roll my eyes at him. "It was my first time, and it sucked. So."

"Hm." He hums, clicking his tongue.

"So you've really never had car sex Reiner? Where have you been living, in a church?" Jean asks with a laugh. I try not to roll my eyes at the comment. 

Reiner shrugs, "I don't have enough room to do a good job, so no." 

A blond girl seated next to Ymir who's name was supposedly Historia then said she wanted to go next. "Never have I ever been black-out drunk." 

Eren, Mikasa, and Ymir put a finger down. 

"I prefer smoking, less of a mess." Jean states, shrugging his shoulder. 

"Yeah I agree, plus it tastes terrible." Sasha says. 

Feeling a little buzzed from the drink, I get enough courage to mumble, "Pussies." Under my breath. Eren of course laughs at it, though no one else was close enough to hear. 

"Ok!" Ymir said, clapping her hands together. "This is really boring, so why don't we change to a different game!" 

"Agreed!" I say, clapping my hands together as I stand up to get another drink. 

Eren reaches up and tugs on my tights lightly, "Not too much." He says in a calm voice. His green eyes shimmering with something along the lines of worry. 

I roll my eyes at him, "Relax Eren, I'm here to have fun remember?" 

"That's what I'm talking about!" Jean exclaims, "Let's play spicy spin the bottle."

I'd walked away from the group's conversation by the time the game started. 

---___---___---___---

Nearly four drinks in, and I was starting to remember how much of a lightweight I was. The room was fuzzy, and the only thing on my mind was to go and dance when the song, 'need to know' began playing.

I was never really much of a dancer, especially the kind of dancing that was done at parties. Like the 'have sex on each other and make it seem like this is normal' type of thing. Then again, no one dances perfectly at a party. So drinking the last portion of my drink, I set it down and walked towards the middle of the dance floor. 

The alcohol in my system was just what I needed to 'let loose.'

Moving my hips from side to side I soon found my rhythm with the music. My hands beginning to move on their own as I danced, and danced, and danced. 

All I could hear was the music, all I could feel was the warm fuzziness of the stream of alcohol and the occasional person bumping into me from behind. But I could care less, about everything. 

All that mattered was the hands on my body, and the music blaring in my ears. 

Wait hands on my-

"damn." I hear a gruff voice say from behind me, and I start piecing everything together. The hands on my hips moving them against whoever was behind me so my ass was grinding on their pelvis. 

My eyes widen as much as my hazy mind with allow for them to, and I turn to meet the eyes of a guy my age, his hair slightly red with brown eyes. 

The man's hands remained on me as he yelled over the music. "I'm Floch, you?" 

My hands move on their own as my palm makes contact with his face, stinging from the impact. The crowd unflinching from the noises as people continued dancing to the next song. 

"Nice to meet you Floch, I'm disgusted." Is all I say before I feel another set of arms slip around my waist as Floch steps away. 

I jerk my head to look at my next target, but a laugh stops me. 

"Woah chill Capri, it's just me." Eren says with a chuckle. Pulling me against his strong chest with a smirk, he looks at Floch up and down before raising an eyebrow. "Can I help you Forster?" 

Floch scoffed at the two of us before rubbing the side of his face that I'd slapped and walking away. 

Once he was out of the sight of the two of us, Eren loosened his grip around my waist, starting to let go before I grabbed a hold of his arms to keep them wrapped around me. He felt safe, and comfortable. And currently that was the one thing I needed. 

"Are you ok?" Eren whispers down into my ear so I could hear him above the music. His hands gently stroke the sides of my waist slowly. I nod my head back against his chest in reply. I feel him sigh against my back as his head drops down to my neck, breathing heavily once then twice.

"We can leave if you want.." Eren says against my neck, and I feel shivers run down my spine down to my toes. 

"Can we...?" I say to him, and with his help, I'm pulled out of the dance circle. 

Eren holds onto my hand tightly as he says his goodbyes, and we exit the party. 

Somehow I knew, I had this gut feeling that I should have stayed at the party as the two of us got into his car and drove back to the dorms.

this chapter was rlly rlly short but I promise the next one will be longer! 

also....

smut<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 221 11
your classmate jean helps you study:) that's it nothing else happens... college au, 18+ characters, 18+ content, alcohol consumption, smut, praise ki...
187K 3.7K 28
𝘦.𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳
13K 230 6
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 He'...
1.7K 71 7
𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚?