Sonic Harem X Op Male Reader...

By JustyTurner

Y/n L/n Wakes up on a beach without no memory as to what happened to him or how he got there. He hold a myste... More

Main Protagonist
Harem (part 1)
Harem (part 2)
Chapter 1: A incoming lighting storm
Chapter 2: Joining the Freedom fighters
Chapter 3: Have your own team
Chapter 4: A treasure hunt with the bat
Chapter 5: Sabotage mission
Chapter 6: The battle of Sunset City (Arc 1)
Chapter 7: The Battle of Sunsets city (Arc 2)
Chapter 8: The Battle of Sunset city (Arc 3 Final)
Chapter 9: Remember the floating Island
Chapter 10: The mysterious new friend
Chapter 11: Casino night Tournament (Arc 1)
Chapter 12: Casino night Tournament (Arc 2)
Chapter 13: Casino night Tournament (Arc 3)
Chapter 15: A date with a singer
Chapter 16: A beach day
Chapter 17: The Chaotix quest (Arc 1)
Chapter 18: The Chaotix quest (Arc 2)
Chapter 19: The Chaotix quest (Arc 3)
Chapter 20: The Chaotix quest (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 21: Proof that I'm not guilty
Chapter 22: The Special zone (Arc 1)
Chapter 23: The Special zone (Arc 2)
Chapter 24: The Special Zone (Arc 3 final)
Chapter 25: A nice date in the forest
Chapter 26: Fight your counterpart self
Chapter 27: The rise of the badnik empire
Chapter 28: The Death egg (Arc 1)
Chapter 29: The Death Egg (Arc 2)
Chapter 30: The death egg (Arc 3)
Chapter 31: The Death egg (Arc 4 final)
Chapter 32: Five months of peace
Chapter 33: The royal ball celebrating
Chapter 34: The Diamond Cuters (Arc 1)
Chapter 35: The Diamond Cuters (Arc 2)
Chapter 36: The Diamond cuters (Arc 3)
Chapter 37: The Diamond Cuters (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 38: Back from the dead
Chapter 39: A new king
Chapter 40: The raging storm of darkness (Arc 1)
Chapter 41: The raging storm of darkness (Arc 2)
Chapter 42: The raging storm of darkness ( Arc 3 final)
Chapter 43: The aftermath
Chapter 44: Race against the Babylon rogues!
Chapter 45: The day things changed
Chapter 46: The Freedom civil war (Arc 1)
Chapter 47: The Freedom civil war (Arc 2)
Chapter 48: The Freedom civil war (Arc 3)
Chapter 49: The Freedom Civil war (Arc 4 Final)
Chapter 50: Your biggest fan!
Chapter 51: I'm I still a hero?
Chapter 52: Can't help to protect lives
Chapter 53: Rise of Lyric (Arc 1)
Chapter 54: Rise of Lyric (Arc 2)
Chapter 55: Rise of Lyric (Arc 3)
Chapter 56: The rise of Lyric (Arc 4 final)
Chapter 57: A heroes return (Arc 1)
Chapter 58: A heroes return (Arc 2)
Chapter 59: A heroes return (Arc 3)
Chapter 60: A heroes return (Arc 4 final)
Chapter 61: My past revealed
Chapter 62: Things that I've missed
Chapter 63: A "Special" day
Chapter 64: A new Chao
Chapter 65: A nice chat
Chapter 66: Anti-Mobius (Arc 1)
Chapter 67: Anti-Mobius (Arc 2)
Chapter 68: Anti-Mobius (Arc 3)
Chapter 69: Anti Mobius (Arc 4)
Chapter 70: Anti Mobius (Arc 5 final)
Chapter 71: Welcome home
Chapter 72: G.U.N HQ tour
Chapter 73: Scrapyard island
Chapter 74: A new secret base
Chapter 75: Black Arm war (Arc 1)
Chapter 76: Black Arm war (Arc 2)
Chapter 77: Black Arm war (Arc 3)
Chapter 78: Black Arm war (Arc 4)
Chapter 79: Black Arm war (Arc 5)
Chapter 80: Black Arm war (Arc 6)
Chapter 81: Black Arm war (Arc 7)
Chapter 82: Black Arm War (Arc 8 final)
Chapter 83: A digital date
Chapter 84: The sick day
Chapter 85: Blaze's party
Chapter 86: Fall of the Freedom fighters (Arc 1)
Chapter 87: Fall of the Freedom fighters (Arc 2)
Chapter 88: Fall of the Freedom Fighters (Arc 3)

Chaoter 14: Casino Night tournament (Arc 4 Final)

4.8K 93 45
By JustyTurner

The Casino night is under attack by Eggmans army as ee see his bots marching to the street blasting and blowing up everything while everyone make a run for it while some were unlucky and get captured by some and taking away.

The robots were marching through the street when a shadow appear below them and it was getting bigger and bigger so they look up and suddenly there was a huge crash follow by dust while the other robots turned and see Y/n on the floor and on top of the now broken bots as he slowly open his eyes and calls out.

Y/n: Ow.

He slowly stand up and swipe off the dust off of him before he looks around and see Eggman's bots staring at him which he nervously chuckles and asked.

Y/n: ( nervously chuckle) Hey there guys. Don't mind me, just gonna go back up there if you don't mind.

But they aim their blasters at Y/n which he sighs to himself and suddenly Sonic also fell off but unlike Y/n he pained dashes at the bots around Y/n and once that he lands next to Y/n.

Y/n: Man I got to learn your skills.

Sonic: (smirk) Well here's one advice. First time you two to spine dash may heard your head.

Y/n: Make sense.

Then something crashes near them and they turn to see Shadow fighting Neo Metal Sonic ad Neo Metal Sonic dodges Shadows blows until Neo Metal Sonic grabs his fist and chucks him away which Sonic catches just in time.

Shadow leaps off of Sonic and stand next to him with Sonic asking Shadow.

Sonic: (smirk) What? Not a thank you?

Shadow: Tch.

Sonic: (smirk) I can take that as a thank you.

Y/n: So how can we get the chaos Emerald off of Neo Metal Sonic?

Shadow: We need to hit him as hard as we can until his power has been drawned, leaving him weak.

Sonic: And we just pull the Choas Emerald out of him? You know he'll might try to do something to get the upper hand or something that be harder for us to get the Emerald.

Y/n: He has a point.

Shadow: In that case what's your idea then?

Y/n: Well since Neo Metal Sonic he using the chaos engery to power himself up, maybe we can override his systems.

Sonic: Like give him more chaos engery? Would that make him stronger?

Y/n: Yes but too much so will override his core and body and soon he'll exploded.

Sonic: (smirk) Sounds like a good plan. I'm in.

Shadow: Hmm let me try some.

He then fires a chaos spear at Neo Metal Sonic but Neo Metal Sonic reach out its hand and grabs the spear and then exorbitant into his hand and into his body.

Shadow: Looks like he can exorbitant my chaos powers. Give me time to charge up my chaos spear and maybe enough might do.

Sonic: (smirk) Alright! Let's do it, to it!

Sonic dashes over and spine dashes at Neo Metal Sonic which made Neo Metal Sonic stumble back and then Y/n rushes over and take out his burst wipon and fire four fire balls at him but he moves out of the way and homming attacks Y/n senting him flying by Sonic grabs his arm.

Y/n sees this and he start to spine him downwards and soon he throws Sonic towards Neo Metal Sonic and he forms a spin ball and rams Neo Metal Sonic follow by Y/n summon his drill wispon and dive down to the ground and went under.

Neo Metal Sonid looks around for him and even scans the area he is standing. Then he looks down but it was too late as Y/n came out below him and lands a hit at Neo Metal Sonic by the chin and that sent him flying back.

But Neo Metal Sonic active his boosters and hovers into the air while Y/n and Sonic looks up at him as Neo Metal Sonic tells them.

Neo Metal Sonic: You all will know the true power of Neo Metal Sonic. Now witness my might!

He forms his arms and legs a ball and then burst them open and a blast of electricity fires out and zaps all the offline bots but they reactivate and slowly stand up and turns to Sonic and Y/n and they charge at then.

Sonic: Oh boy.

Y/n: Look out!

He take out his burst wispon and fire a blast at the first bot while Sonic humming attacks a fee more while Shadow forced all he can to charge up his chaos engery. One bot see this and rushes towards Shadow but then Honey kicks the bot and lands near Shadow.

Honey: (smile) Hey there, Wotcha doing?

Shadow: Trying to charge up as much chaos enegry as I can. Help Y/n and Sonic.

Honey: You got it.

Honey rushes over and lands a kick and punch at a fee bots and now Sonic, Honey and Y/n fight together against all of the robots that are coming at them while Neo Metal Sonic makes a first and then fires a beam out of his chest and the beam gose towards them.

Sonic: Move!

Sonic moves out of the way while Y/n grabs Honey and he leaps away as the beam gose by where they were standing.

Y/n: (sigh) That was close. You okay Honey?

Honey: (smirk) I am now, Meow~.

She winks him which made him blush a little and set Honey down but then Neo Metal Sonic grabs Y/n by the neck and straggle him. Sonic rushes to save him but Neo Metal Sonid fires a beam at Sonic and he was hit by this beam and crashed into a wall.

Honey rushes over to check on Sonic while Neo Metal Sonic pulls oit his hand and his hand sparkle with electricity as he tells him.

Neo Metal Sonic: I've downloaded everything that Eggman or I to stand a chance against Sonic and the rest. Now, i will know your fighting style and your memories.

Y/n: No! Stop! Don't-

But Neo Metal Sonic grabs his head and Y/n screams out in pain as the electricity zaps Y/n's head while Sonic slowly stands up and they turn to see this.

Honey: What's happening?

Sonic: Metal is using the chaos engery to instruct every fighting moves and memories that Y/n has so he can learn.

Honey: Wait....something is happening.

Then they see Neo Metal Sonic has a issue and he can see his fighting style is unreadable and his memories is short like his past is all gone. He stops and throws Y/n to the ground which he lands hard onto the ground and slowly stands up. Sonic and Honey rushes over to him while Neo Metal Sonic says.

Neo Metal Sonic: This is impossible. Your memories and mide is all short and some are missing. How can this be?

Y/n: Because I don't know my past Metal. I never know who I was years back and I will not allow you to mess with my mind or even take them away from me!

Neo Metal Sonic was silent a bit as he stare at Y/n and soon he reach out his hand and tells him.

Neo Metal Sonic: Doesn't matter. Your end has come.

Shadow: Chaos.........

Neo Metal Sonic turns to see Shadow forming one large chaos spear he ever made as sweat start to appear on his face as he glare at Neo Metal Sonic before he calls out.

Shadow: Chaos........SPEAR!

He then fires a larges Chaos Spear he ever fired and it travels towards Neo Metal Sonic but he reach out his hand and catches the spear and exorbitant like he did and after a long while he completely exorbitant it and he turns to them and tells them.

Neo Metal Sonic: Your attacks will not infect me. You all will be destr-

Suddenly a spark appear on his chest, and his arm, legs and head and soon he start to get errors through his visor and start to malfunction and fell onto the ground.

Neo Metal Sonic: N-N-No! Wh-Wh-What is...H-Happening t-to me?!

Y/n: That blast you exorbitant was too much for your body to take it in. Maybe too much power can give you a bad sickness don't you think?

He smirks while Neo Metal Sonic yells out before his visor shuts down and he fell onto the ground broken and done for. Sonic and Honey breath in a sigh of relief while Shadow fell to his knees and was breathing heavily when a hand lend out to him which was Y/n's hand offer a Shadow for a hand.

Shadow looks at it and stands up on his own and tells Y/n.

Shadow: Next time. Have a better plan that doesn't involve me getting tired.

Y/n: Yeah sorry about that.

Shadow: But I'll give you a point for making a goof plan. Nice work.

This caught Y/n off guard a bit and Sonic noticed this and asked.

Sonic: (smirk) Did I just hear what I just hear? Did Shadow say "Nice work" like a kind person?

Shadow: (Angery smirk) Keep saying that blue ball or I'll show you how to feels to be zapped by my Chaos spear.

Sonic shuts up while Honey giggles and so dose Y/n. He turns to see a green glow within Metal Sonic so he walks over and dig it in there and soon he pulls out a chaos Emerald.

Sonic: (smile) Nice work.

Honey: (smile) Bet everything will be alright.

Tangle: Guys we got bad news!

Then Tangle, Jewels and Breezie rushes over to them and Sonic tells them with a smirk.

Sonic: (smirk) Don't worry. Metal Sonic is done for and we got the Emerald.

Tangle: No it's not that! Eggman is gonna destroy this city!

Y/n: How?

Jewels: That ship over us is gonna drop bombs on this city and blow this city sky high.

Suddenly there was a siren like sound above them and they look up to see a Eggman ship overhead and see that they are telling the truth.

Breezie: If those bombs drop then my casnio will be destroyed!

Sonic: What about the citizens within the city?

Tangle: Mighty and Rey are taking people out of the city and making sure their not leaving anyone behind.

Shadow: That's good. If we leave now, we might have a chance to escape before the bombs hits on us.

Breezie: But what about my city!

Shadow: It's none of our business. This is Eggmans territory so if he wants to destroy one of his Casinos, then so be it.

Breezie: But this is MY Casin! You can't just walk away!

Shadow: Look even we would help what else can we do. Tails will arrive here too late and none of us can't fly to get up there. Our best option is to escape while we still have time.

Sonic: I have to agree with Shadow on this one. We can't do anything escape to get out of here.

Breezie: You can't do this! This is all I have and I can't do anything without it! Without my Casino.....I'll be...nothing.

Y/n can see how desperate Breezie is and looks at the Chaos Emerald and makes a fist and start to walk away from them and towards where the bombs may land.

Tangle: Um Y/n?

Shadow: Y/n! Get back here now!

Sonic: Yo what are you doing!?

Y/n ignore them and stand on top of the flipped car and looks up at the ship and the ships below hatch opens and bombs start to drop down on the city including Y/n. He makes a fist and hopes this is work and reach out the chaos Emerald and yells out.

Y/n: Chaos control!

Then there was a flash of light and Y/n shuts his eyes and soon he reopen his eyes and looks up and see the bombs are wrapped up in some kind of electricity webs and none of them didn't hit the city.

This shocks everyone either near Y/n or out of the city. Y/n realised he can control the chaos Emerald and with a thrust of his hand, the bombs gose up towards the ship and soon the bombs blow up the ship instead and there were flames and explosions as the ship start to move away from the city and make it's crash outside of the city.

Sonic and the rest couldn't believe their eyes but son Y/n loses consciousness and fell onto the ground while he still holds the Chaos Emerald after he use it to save the city.

(Meanwhile)

Eggman was looking through every cameras to try to find out what happened but all of them were cut oit which he slams his fist in frustration and demands.

Eggman: (anger) WHAT HAPPENED TOMY FLEET?!

Orbot: I believe they are destroyed sir.

Eggman: (shocked) What?!

He then turns to Orbot and Cubot and asked with anger.

Eggman: (anger) How?!

Orbot: I believe all the fleet was destroyed by ground support but your main ship was completely destroyed by it's own bombs.

Eggman: (anger) My Own bombs?! That is impossible! Roll the last footage!

Orbot dose so and he turns his chair and the last footage shows Y/n using Chwos Control to stop the bombs and then throw them back at his main ship. This shocked Eggman but also deeply angered him even more. He yells out in anger before he turn his chair and walk out of room to see he have been defeated once again.

Cubot: You think a hot bath might help him relax?

Orbot shrugged to Cubot while he slowly shake his head side to side.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n slowly waking up within a medical room and he slowly sat up while scratching his head and with him was Scratch and Grounder which they see him awake.

Scratch: Ah your awake. Grounder inform Breezie and the rest that he is awake.

Grounder: You got it.

Grounder left while Y/n asked Scratch.

Y/n: What happened?

Scratch: Well you passed out when you use the Chaos Emerald but you use it to save the city.

Y/n: Was anyone hurt?

Scratch: Nope and there was no damage within the city so far.....Well there was a small fire outside but we took it out before it will spread.

Y/n: Well just glad everything is alright.

Then the door swings open and Breezie came to the room and hugs Y/n by surprised him.

Breezie: (smile) Oh thank you so much. Your my hero hot stuff.

She kiss him on the cheek which made Y/n blush deeply and soon the rest came in and Jawels, Honey and Tangle were a bit jealous by Breezie kissing Y/n on the cheek but she smirks and let's go.

Mighty: You alright man?

Y/n: Yeah I'm good. What about you?

Mighty: (smirk) Good but man,  when Sonic told us your tye one taht stop those bombs I was like "No way!" But he was right. I gonna say you have some powers.

Rey: Y-Yeah and E-E-Everyone was glad th-that their homes a-are safe because o-of you.

Tangle: (smile) Your actual been talk about all over the city and people see you as a hero.

Jawels: (smile) Guess this is the first city you saved and being called a hero.

Y/n: (surprised) Really? It was nothing really.

Sonic: (smirk) That wasn't nothing man. That was way pass awesome man, way a go!

Y/n: (smile) Thanks.

Shadow: You shouldn't be soo reckless like that. Those bombs would have killed you and you shouldn't care for one of Eggmans lands.

Mighty: Hey what's your problem man? Hey just saved a city! Guve him some credit.

Shadow: I'll give him some credit when he listens to me for once.

Mighty: (anger) You really are a jerk do you know that.

Shadow: (anger) Don't push it kid.

Rey: G-Guys s-stop fighting.

Shadow just glare at Mighty and Mighty dose the same before Shadoe turns and walks out of thr room before he says.

Shwdow: I'll be going now. Don't try to find me, or else.

Then he walks off leaving the rest in silent with Breezie said.

Breezie: Whoa you not joking when you said he is this dark.

Sonic: (smirk) You'll get use to it.

Y/n: So now what?

Breezie: (smile) Well since thei city is saved, I figured we have a party to celebrate this victory and have everyone come over to meet a hero who saved Casino night.

Y/n was a bit surprised by this but decided to agree to it and soon after we see them in a small party with the top floor with a veiw of the city. There were laughs and foods and drinks being used while Y/n meets up with some people telling him how thankful he saved their home which he says no problem but more would come to thank him for saving their home.

He was never given this much attention by normal citizens before and seeing he needs some air he walks away from the crowd and looks at the veiw. Soon Breezie joins him and asked him.

Breezie: (smirk) Hey there, needs some air.

Y/n: Yeah.

Breezie: (smirk) What's wrong?

Y/n: It's just....Well it's kinda hard to say but i feel like I'm not responsible of being a hero. I mean I rather help people and other stuff. Sonic is everyone's hero and I feel bad if I take over his place.

Breezie: (smile) Well I'm no hero myself but what I do know is that no matter what you do, you'll always be a hero to everyone's eyes.

Y/n: Guess so. So, how did you and Sonid met?

Breezie: (smile) Well it all started many years ago when Sonic was soo young. Cute, reckless and always lands in trouble in many situations. I was hired by Eggman to trick him and like his plans, it gone ruined but not by sonic. But me.

Y/n: You betrayed him?

Breezie: (smirk) Yeah but then he come up to me for assist and years later, he got me this city and his old robots for me to use.

Y/n: And you reprogram them to work for you and you show respect to them?

Breezie: (smile) Yeah. Eggman have been treating them soo badly so I adopted them and they work to me. In return they show true respect to me and they started to hate Eggman more and more.

Y/n: Huh....maybe your not an actual bad person after all.

Breezie: What do you mean?

Y/n: Well you refuse to give the Emerald to Eggman even if he pays you, you help us facing off with Eggmans bounty hunters in rings, you show respect and care to he robots that Eggman makes and even help Sonic a few times years back. (Smile) Maybe you haven't realised that you were a good person this whole time and not even noticeing it, don't you think.

Breezie was a bit surprise by this and see Y/n's point and see that she was being on the side of good this whole time.

Sonic: Yo Y/n wanan have a Chili dog eating challenge!?

Y/n: (smile) Sure, your on.

He rushes over whike Breezie watches Y/n have a chili dog eating challenge with Sonic she blushes a little with a smile and thinks to herself while she look at Y/n.

Breezie: (thought) Your really are a cute hedgehog Y/n. I hope you're come back very soon and maybe...I can treat you a little surprise for your return.

To be continued...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 34 32
(Sonic Boom version because it's my favorite out of all of them. Plus, I wanted to see how it goes). 6 months had passed ever since the events of "So...
586 16 8
Espio works in a group of three called The Chaotix Detective Agency, he works along side Charmy Bee and Vector the Crocodile. Silver is from the Fut...
2.2K 122 30
Once again Sonic is criticized by Hedgehog Village. Though he was voted to be banished (due to the fact that he hurt Eggman for real). Even his own f...
4.4K 80 27
When a demonstration of a new cutting-edge virtual reality machine goes horribly wrong, Alexandra Parker accidentally creates a link between two worl...