Shigadabi Oneshots

Por KingCremation

A bunch of oneshots I wrote for my favorite ship Shigadabi. Updates: Monday and Friday #1 in Shigaraki x Dab... Más

You Look Amazing Part 1
You Look Amazing Part 2
Laser Tag
Hot and Cold
Father's Disappearance
Venerable
Gift
Nightmare
Learning
Get Out
Mon Doesn't Approve
Cat Dabi
10 Ways To Annoy You're Boss
Coat
Systems
Expression
Pain And Comfort Part 1
Pain And Comfort Part 2
Pain And Comfort Part 3
Glasses
Vacation Troubles Part 1
Player 2
End Of Summer Blues
Bring Me Home Part 1
Bring Me Home Part 2
A Moments Bliss
Second Place
Skills
Vacation Troubles Part 2
Late Night Confessions
The Best Medicine
Rest
Vacation Troubles Part 3
Roommates
I Hate You/ I Love You Part 1
I Hate You/I Love You Part 2
Let's Dance
I Hate You/ I Love You Part 3
Fearful
Fearful Part 2
Acting Like That
Vacation Troubles Part 4
In This Life And The Next
Things I Love
Can You Help Me?
Portrait Perfect
It Was Only A Dare Part 1
It Was Only A Dare Part 2
Not So Secret Boyfriend
It Was Only A Dare Part 3
It Was Only A Dare Part 4

Bandages For Bruises

1.6K 29 0
Por KingCremation

"You should be more careful, creep." Dabi scolded as he started to wrap the bandage around his boss's hand. The League's leader had been on a mission he had gotten shot by a hero. Dabi wanted to find that hero and burn him to death but Shigaraki stopped him. He'd told the fire user that it wouldn't due anything for him getting shot. Shigaraki also didn't want to take the chance of Dabi getting shot.

"Whatever." Shigaraki said he winced when Dabi tied the bandage to tight. "Watch it will ya?" Shigaraki asked angrily. Dabi chuckled, "Don't get hurt and I won't have to do this." Dabi said amused. Shigaraki sent him a glare Dabi just smiled at him. "I hate you." Shigaraki said but his voice didn't have any venom in it.

"Sure boss say that to the guy who's bandaging you up." Dabi joked. Shigaraki snorted amused Dabi saw blood make the white of the bandages red. Shigaraki looked down at his hand as well. He didn't have a reaction other than scratching his neck lightly. Suddenly his lips upturned into a crazy smile, "Let's kill all those heros." Shigaraki said he laughed manically.

"Whatever you say boss." Dabi said as he grabbed more bandages to stop the bleeding from his other hand. Dabi wrapped it both of them didn't speak after that while Dabi worked. Shigaraki stopped him before he left, "Thanks." Shigaraki said he kissed Dabi on the cheek before leaving. Dabi grinned to himself he'd have to patch up his boss more often.

Dabi walked into the base blood running down his face from a staple coming loose. The fire villain had gotten into a fight with someone who'd wanted to join the League. Dabi not finding them good enough tried to burn them into nothing more than ash. They'd punched him in the face causing a staple to fall out. It didn't hurt him to much he was used to the pain.

Shigaraki immediately lead him to the bathroom though worried about the blood running down his face. Shigaraki helped him put in a new staple. Shigaraki looked more freaked out than Dabi did. After he was done Shigaraki gave Dabi a kiss on the lips before vanishing. Dabi didn't mind being patched up now. Not as much at least.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.3K 360 22
Dabi x reader 'doll face' You were just an upcoming villain recruited by the league of villains your villain name 'the reaper' also known as 'the gir...
53.4K 924 19
After they won the war, Dabi got a hot maid. Dabi x black reader
142K 10.5K 27
❝𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋❞ -@keikaminari - date: 06/05/2021 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒...
30.6K 326 48
these are the bkdk angst one shots. AND IM TALKING REAL ANGSTY TO THE POINT YOU WILL BE SHOCKED. Read my story and you'll read scenarios, issues and...