Chooriyan

By jasrayy

Hari hari chooriyan plays Cupid for Shivi More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

8.

2.4K 150 24
By jasrayy

Raavi decided to take full advantage of Shiva. She put her arms around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder. Shiva tried to shrug her off but she continued to hold him tightly. It was only a matter of a few minutes. He stopped before her house and she scowled. She wanted him to take her somewhere else, but he was too eager to get rid of her. Raavi got off the bike and she was surprised when she saw Shiva doing the same.
Before she could ask him why, he straight away walked to her house. Raavi followed him, and saw him scream for Maami. Prafulla came down running, hearing his voice. Even Mausapa came running. Raavi suddenly knew what he was about to do, so she started pulling him out of the house, but he was too strong for her.

"Ae maami, teri iss beti ko samjha. Bilkul pagal ho gayi ho hai yeh." Shiva said.

Prafulla saw Raavi holding onto Shiva so she went and pulled Raavi to her side. "Meri bachhi ke baare mein kuch mat bol tu Shiva!"

"Yeh gadheri mere jaan ke piche par gayi hai. Keh rahi hai mujhse shaadi karegi." Shiva said. "Main keh raha hu ise kisi achhe doctor ke paas le jaa aur iska ilaaj kara."

Prafulla's eyes widened and she looked at Raavi shocked. "Ae Raavi yeh sach bol raha hai? Tu iss raakshash se shaadi karna chahti hai?"

Raavi glared at Shiva then she looked at her Maasi. "Haa Maasi. Main Shiva se hi shaadi karungi"

"Hein? Tera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai? Tu iss jangli se shaadi karegi? Main marr bhi jau toh bhi yeh shaadi nahi hone dungi." Prafulla said.

"Sambhal le apni iss beti ko. Jab dekho mujhse chipakne chali aati hai." Shiva said. "Warna tera jamai banke teri zindagi barbaad kar dunga!"

"Shiva!" Raavi shouted.

Prafulla gasped. She quickly held Raavi's hand and dragged to her room. Then she locked the room from outside. "Jab tak tere dimaag se Shiva ka bhoot nahi utar jata, iss kamre mein bandh rehna tu."

Shiva smiled at the success of his plan and left. Raavi kept banging the door but no one opened it. She was furious. Shiva didn't know what he had done. Now she was going to make his life a living hell. She looked at the window. It was a one storey climb. She could do this.

***

Raavi climbed down the pipe at exactly midnight. Then she swiftly made her way to Pandya house. Knowing the family since her childhood had advantages. She knew exactly which window would be open at this time. Climbing through the kitchen window, Raavi got into the house. Then she made her way to the aangan where she knew Shiva would be asleep.

Shiva was sleeping on the third bed in the corner. He was looking so peaceful that Raavi wanted to get into bed with him, but she remembered what he did and her nostrils flared. He made sure she was locked up and now he was sleeping peacefully. This is exactly why princesses never married their villains. Suddenly a thought entered her mind. What if he were just a frog, waiting to be kissed? Perhaps he'd turn into Prince. The chances were incredibly low but she could try.

Raavi sat on his cot and leaned down. She was going to kiss him, but her hair fell on his face and he woke up with a start. For a minute he was shocked to see her, then when he was about to shout, Raavi pressed her palm on his lips stopping him. She shushed him and let her hand go. Shiva's shock turned into a glare. He immediately got up, grabbed her hand and dragged her to the storeroom, switching on the lights.

When the lights turned on, Raavi noticed that Shiva wasn't wearing a shirt. In fact, he was looking incredibly sexy without a shirt. Shiva noticed that Raavi was wearing a flimsy nightgown. He looked away, feeling awkward, but Raavi kept staring as if it were her birthright.

"Tu abhi bed pe kya karne waali thi?" Shiva asked.

"Kiss. Socha mendhak ko kiss karungi toh shayad Prince ban jayega." Raavi said.

Shiva glared at her, but Raavi took her chance and stepped closer to him, touching his chest. Shiva almost gasped at her audacity, but Raavi didn't stop. She trailed her palm down to his abs. Shiva was getting strange sensations. He touched her arm gently to move her away, but the way she was looking at him sent shivers down his spine. His palm moved to her waist as he pulled her even closer. He liked the way, one of her sleeve had fallen down, revealing her clear, milky skin to his eyes. A thin, blue bra strap was visible, and Shiva traced it with his fingers, making Raavi close her eyes at the sensation.

When he realised what he was doing, he pulled up her sleeve and took a step back. Shiva was incredibly mad at himself for losing control. Meanwhile, Raavi was confused. Of course, he was her soulmate and had every right to touch her, but they way she felt when he touched her was confusing. She had never felt this way about Dev. Neither had she ever been so bold with him. Perhaps it was their soulmate connection. Then she decided not to overthink. He was her future husband anyway. They had every right to touch each other.

"Ae gadheri bhaag yaha se! Kisine dekh liya toh kaand ho jayega." Shiva said.

"Main kaand karne hi aayi hu Shiva." Raavi said. "Tune mujhe dhokha diya. Maasi maa ko beech mein lane ki kya zaroorat thi? Bandh kar diya na unhone mujhe room mein!"

"Tujhse peecha chudane ke liye kiya."

"Shiva peecha toh main tera saat janam tak nahi chodungi." Raavi said. "Tu Maasi maa ko beech mein laya na? Ab main teri family ko beech mein le aaungi!"

"Kya matlab?" Shiva asked. 

Raavi stepped closer to him and put her arms around his shoulders. "Ab soch, agar main chillayi aur teri puri family yaha aa gayi aur unhone hume aise, itni raat ko ek saath dekh liya toh?"

Shiva was horrified. What was wrong with his maami ki behen ki beti? Had she gone completely nuts? Shiva knew she was telling the truth. She would shout. His family would see them together and they would create a ruckus. He wasn't wearing a shirt and she was wearing a flimsy nightgown which was almost transparent. Of course they'd think something was going on between them. Then they'd get them married, just like the chipkali wanted. She won't even be embarrassed. He'd be the one who'd be embarrassed.

"Chillau kya?" Raavi asked.

"Ae gadheri bakwaas mat kar. Chilayegi bhi toh kya? Main bol dunga humare beech kuch nahi hai. Tera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai."

Raavi smiled. She messed up her hair and undid two of her buttons. Shiva was horrified but before he could react, Raavi smudged some lipstick on the corner of his lips. "Tu hi laya tha meri maasi maa ko humare beech. Toh ab main bhi teri family ko humare beech laungi."

"Maami ki behen ki beti, mazak nahi hai. Meri badnaami ho jayegi." Shiva said.

"Badnaami toh tab hogi jab main kahungi main tere bachhe ki maa banne wali hu. Bechari Dhara di shock ke maare behosh ho jayegi." Raavi said.

Shiva imagined the look on his family's face. "Achha sorry!" He said. "Galti ho gayi maami ke paas jake. Maaf kar de mujhe."

Raavi smiled. She had him exactly where she wanted him. "Ek shart pe..."

Shiva glared at her. He knew she would say that. "Kaisi shart?"

"Mujhse shaadi karni paregi tujhe!" Raavi said.

"Ae yeh kya scheme hai? Dono taraf se main hi fasunga. Sabne dekh liya toh shaadi kara denge. Agar teri shart maani toh bhi shaadi. Gadhera samajh rakha hai?"

"Dekh Shiva, family wale aaye toh shaadi ke saath badnaami. Aur tu aise hi maan gaya toh bas shaadi."

"Par mujhe tujhse shaadi karni hi nahi hai. Saari zindagi aise torture karegi tu." Shiva said.

Raavi smiled. "Par filhal tere paas yahi do option hai. Chal main chilla hi deti hu."

Raavi opened her mouth to scream but Shiva stop her. "Fine karunga tujhse shaadi." He needed to get out of this situation first. Raavi was blackmailing him, and his eyes would keep landing on her cleavage, making him blush.

Raavi smiled. "Main gadheri nahi hu Shiva. Tu humesha mujhe ullu banata hai. Iss baar mujhe koi guarantee chahiye ki tu mujhse shaadi karega."

"Shaadi ki kya guarantee de sakta hu main tujhe?" Shiva thought.

"Koi aisi cheez jo tujhe bohot pyaari ho." Raavi said.

Shiva took off his rudraksha pendant and gave it to her. Raavi was a bit surprised. She knew this was especially special to him since his father gifted it to him.

"Yeh mere-" Shiva started but Raavi interrupted him.

"Mujhe pata hai Shiva. I promise yeh main apni jaan se bhi zyada sambhalke rakhungi." Raavi clutched it tightly.

"Mil gayi tujhe guarantee? Ab jaa." Shiva said.

Raavi looked at the locket. He never let anyone touch it, let alone give it to someone. She was now sure he didn't hate her as much as he claimed to. Automatically her arms went around his shoulders, and she hugged him. Shiva didn't hug her back, but neither did he push her away. She kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you!" Raavi smiled.

"Main tujhe ghar tak chod deta hu. Bohot raat ho chuki hai." Shiva said.

Raavi nodded. He quietly opened the main door and led her out. They walked side by side not speaking. Raavi was slightly confused. She was blackmailing him and she didn't expect him to give her his pendant. Still he did. She would have been happy with anything but he chose his pendant. That had to mean something.

He dropped her to her house. Raavi smiled when she saw her lipstick smudged on his face. She wiped it away with her thumb. Shiva stopped her when she was about to leave, and he buttoned up her nightgown making Raavi blush. Then he brushed her hair with his fingers.

"Goodnight." Raavi said.

Shiva turned around to leave. He took a few steps but again turned back to see her climbing that pipe. When she finally entered her bedroom, Shiva went back to his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.7K 16
Peek in to find out
94K 10.9K 16
"𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽...
66.2K 2.6K 16
Raavi sets out to prove that she's not a behenji and goes a little too extreme
64.4K 3.7K 33
Pre-Wedding ShiVi. A story about rekindling friendships, love and secrets.