Strangers to Friends, Friends...

By natxwanda

Scarlett Johansson x Intersex female Business Women x Actress G!P More

Background
1
|| 𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥𝕒||
|| 𝕐.𝕆.𝕌||
||𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕄𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥||
|| ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 ||
||𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦||
||ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖||
|| 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖 ||
|| 𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕟 ||
|| 𝟛 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝔽𝕠𝕠𝕝 ||
|| 𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤 ||
|| 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕤 ||
|| 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ||
|| 𝕊𝕠𝕟!? ||
|| 𝕀 𝔸𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝟚 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘 ||
|| It's Better Than ever||
||Chapter 22||
|| Home ||
Love

||𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖||

5.7K 177 22
By natxwanda

Alex's POV

It's now Saturday and I'm currently getting ready to go to court. I know Scarlett's nervous, Rose doesn't know what's going and Scarlett would like to keep it that way till this is all over. As I exit my room I put on my blazer heading to the living room.

(Alex's Outfit)

~~~~

As I get to the living room I see Scarlett and Rose dressed up.

~~~~

Scarlett's outfit:

Rose's outfit:

~~~~

"You girls look beautiful." I said sitting down on the couch to put on my shoes.

"Thank You Auntie Alex." Rose said cutely making my heart flutter at the word "Auntie".

"You're welcome Rosey Posey." I said putting on my last shoe.

Once my shoe is on I get up and make my way to the kitchen to get some water. I grab 3 water bottles and make my way to the living and hand Rose and Scarlett the 2 water bottles while I drink mine. "Thanks." Scarlett gives me an appreciative smile.

"Alright people We need to get going. Scarlett my driver and Bodyguards will take you to the courthouse. I would ride with you but I can't. I told Chris I would pick him up." I said covering the bottle with its cover.

"Okay. When will your 'people' be here?" She ask doing the air quotes and your phone dings.

"Now. See you guys soon." I hug Scarlett then kiss Rose's head then walk out of my house.

On the way to pick up Chris I get a call from OBC.

~Phone Call~

Alex: Alex O'Brien speaking.

Rita: Ms.O'Brien there is someone here who would like to see you. She said it's important.

Alex: Who is this 'she' you're talking about?

Rita: Melissa Benoist. She said she wants to sign the divorce papers.

Alex: Great! Send her to the courthouse I'm going to. I'll send you the address. Tell her to be there at 4:00pm I have no idea how long this hearing will take.

Rita: Okay.

Alex: Ok thank you for calling me.

~Call Ended~

I pull into Chris's house and see him waiting on his front porch. As he gets in I speak up, "Who's watching Dodger?"

"Scott. Let's go before we're late." I drive out of his House's driveway and make my way to the courthouse.

~Time skip brought to you by you trying to block Rose from the paparazzi at the courthouse~

"I swear they are like flies looking for food." I said entering the courthouse.

"Thank you for carrying Rose in." Scarlett says as she gives me an appreciation hug.

"Anytime." I hug back. "Alright Rosey Posey can you follow Uncle Chris and he'll take you a very nice person while me and mommy go talk to your dad." Chris takes Rose and Scarlett and I head to the assigned court room.

~~~~

Time skip to the hearing.

Roman's lawyer: Ms.Johansson chooses her work over her family. Ms.Johansson's so called "career" is what caused their marriage to fail.

Alex: Objection Your Honor!

Judge: Objection sustained.

Alex: Thank you. Now may I have my witnesses take the stand?

Judge: you may do so.

Alex: First witness is Chris Evans Your Honor.

Judge: Proceed.

Chris takes the stand and I get up and stand next in front of him.

Alex: Mr.Evans would you describe Scarlett Johansson as a fit mother?

Chris: Yes.

Alex: Why's that?

Chris: Scarlett tries everything in her power to make her daughter happy. If Scarlett hears Rose is sick Scarlett will be the first one there. Scarlett is the best mother a child can ask for. Scarlett will put everything on hold for her daughter.

Alex: Thank you Mr.Evans. Hunter Johansson please take the stand.

Hunter takes the stand and smiles at me and I smile back.

Alex: Mr.Johansson how would you describe Ms.Johansson as a mother?

Hunter: She's a great mother. She will always put Rose before others and herself and her marriage didn't fail because of her work. Her marriage failed because Roman failed to tell Scarlett that Rose was sick until Rose was in the hospital.

Alex: So are you saying Roman is the unfit parent?

Hunter: Yes.

Roman's Lawyer: OBJECTION!

Judge: overruled.

Roman's Lawyer: How about we ask Rose to take the stand?

Judge: No. I've heard enough. Congratulations Ms.Johansson you have sole custody of your daughter. Mr.Dauriac will be able to see his child every other weekend with the pay of child support. If he does not pay his child support he will not be able to see Rose. With all I had heard I need to ask Ms.Johansson a question.

Scarlett: Of course your honor.

Judge: Are you working right now?

Scarlett: No. I took 3 weeks off.

Judge: Hearing Adjourned.

The judge takes their gavel and they bang it 2 times.

I hug Scarlett and she hugs back tightly and whispers a little, "Thank you" in my ear.

"You're welcome doll."

~At home~

When Scarlett, Rose, and I walk into the house that is when I remember that Melissa was going to be at the courthouse at 4 and it is currently 2 so I pull out my phone and head to the bar and call Rita then put it on speaker while I make some margaritas.

~Phone call~

Rita: Yes Ms.O'Brien?

Alex: Rita can you have Ms.Benoist come to my house please? The hearing ended earlier then expected.

Rita: Of course Ms.O'Brien.

Alex: Thank you.

~Call Ended~

I pour some margarita in my cup and I start to think about all of my memories with Melissa before she cheated on me.

~Memories~

"I love you Alex" Melissa said the 3 words first.

"I love you too Lissa." I kiss her.

~~

"Melissa Benoist I loved you since the day I met you. Will you marry me?" I ask biting my lip waiting for her answer nervously.

"YES!" I pick her up and twirl her around.

~~

"I'm pregnant." Melissa said getting my attention from work.

"We're having a baby?" I ask looking at her and she nods.

~~

"We need to do a emergency c-section." The doctor said to my 6 month pregnant wife.

"Why? It's to early for the baby to come!" Melissa said.

~~

"I'm sorry to say this but your daughter died because her heart failed." The doctor informs me and my wife. "Did you guys have a name ready for her? So we can make her a birth certificate and a death certificate."

I look at Melissa and she nods. "Avery Rose O'Brien." I answer.

"That's a beautiful name."

~Memories Ended~

I was brought back to reality when I hear Melissa's voice from behind me. I turn to look at her and see Scarlett next to her. They look at me concerned as they see tears running down my face. I wipe my face quickly and drink the rest my margarita. "Do you 2 want a margarita?" I ask with no emotion.

"You were thinking about her weren't you?" Melissa asked and I nod. "Oh Al-"

I cut her off and say, "Are you here to sign the papers or here to have a conversation about our dead daughter?" I ask bluntly and see Scarlett looking at me with concern in her eyes.

"Alright then." Melissa signs the papers then passes it to me and I sign it then hand it back to her.

"Have a good life Ms.Benoist." I said as she shows herself out.

"Are you ok?" I hear a calming voice ask.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I said pouring 2 margaritas for me and Scarlett. "How are you?" I ask with concern in my voice wanting to know if she's mentally ok.

"I'm ok. I'm happy things went our way." She said smiling while walking towards me.

"Me too." I answer as the blonde is now in front of me. She put her arms around my neck and pulls me down to her and she kisses me. I was hesitant at first then I kiss her back. She bites down on my lip and I pick her on the bar counter then pull away and she groans. "Where's Rose?" I ask.

"With Chris. He came to take her to Central Park" she answers then pulls me me back into a kiss. I swipe her bottom lip wanting access but she denies. I grip her thighs making her gasp and I take that as an opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. Before thing get more heated I pull way again and ask, "Are you sure?" She nods and I kiss her again.

I pick her up and walk to my room. I sit on the end of the bed with Scarlett on top of me. I take her shirt off and she takes off my blazer and tie. She puts her arms around my neck while I unbutton my shirt. She starts grind on me as she feels my member. I take off her pants and panty then I unclip her bra with 2 fingers.

I stand up and take off my pants and boxers then put on a condom. I push Scarlett down and I go between her legs. I kiss and suck her thighs before going to her dripping wet core. "You're so wet Doll." I lick her clit slowly before picking up the pace.  I suck on her clit before thrusting a finger in her.

"Fuck Alex!" She screams in pleasure as her orgasm hits. I clean her up then go up to her and kiss her making her taste herself. I grab my member and put it at Scarlett's entrance. I look down at the sweating goddess below me before putting my cock in her when she least expected. She moans loudly and I thrust into her harder and harder. Our skins clap together, her legs begin to shake, and her walls tighten around my member. I cum into the condom while she cums on my member. "Fuck you're so tight doll."

"And you're so big." She replies tiredly.

I kiss her forehead then pull out of her. "Come on Doll, let's get you cleaned up before you go to sleep." I said carrying her to the restroom. I start the shower and we shower together because apparently Scarlett wants to "save water".  After the shower I put some clothes on and turn around to see Scarlett in my favorite hoodie and a pair on my joggers. She lays down and she falls asleep almost instantly.

I walk out of my room because I got a text from Chris saying he's dropping Rose off. I sit down on the couch when I hear little footsteps running towards me. Rose jumps on the couch and cuddles me and I obviously cuddle her back.

"Hi Auntie Alex" Rose says.

"Hi munchkin." I say as I kiss her head. "Where's Uncle Chris?"

"He went to the bathroom real quick." She answers.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask and she hums in response. "What movie do you wanna watch?"

"FAST AND FURIOUS!"

"You wanna watch the movie I'm in?" I ask.

"Yeah! I never watched it before!"

"Oh dear Scarlett's going to kill me later." I think to myself as I fast and furious on.

When it gets to the part where me and Jesse die Rose starts to cry and I pause the movie. "Hey it's okay. I'm here and Alive okay? It's just a movie Rosie." I hug her tight and kiss her forehead. Her cries die down and I look down to see her sleeping. I pick her up and bring her to my room so she can cuddle with Scarlett while I make dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 715 27
Nikita "Nik" Mikaelson
25.8K 839 19
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
64.9K 1.3K 40
This is a story about Scarlett and her childhood friend Samantha / Sam. Sam is intersex and uses she/her pronouns. They have been friends their whole...
74.2K 1.8K 22
[SHORT STORY | COMPLETED] {In short: Your dad's new relationship is getting serious which means you have to meet his girlfriend. Little do you know i...