Renegade โ€ข ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐˜๐ž๐จ๐ง...

By KaisPlushie

โIt hurts to love.โž he said. Everyone yearns to be loved, isn't it? But what if someone doesn't want to be lo... More

ยซ 00 ยป
ยซ 01 ยป
ยซ 02 ยป
ยซ 03 ยป
ยซ 04 ยป
ยซ 05 ยป
ยซ 06 ยป
ยซ 07 ยป
ยซ 08 ยป
ยซ 09 ยป
ยซ 10 ยป
ยซ 11 ยป
ยซ 12 ยป
ยซ 13 ยป
ยซ 14 ยป
ยซ 15 ยป
ยซ 16 ยป
ยซ 17 ยป
ยซ 18 ยป
ยซ 20 ยป
ยซ 21 ยป
ยซ 22 ยป
ยซ 23 ยป
ยซ 24 ยป
ยซ 25 ยป
ยซ 26 ยป
ยซ 27 ยป
ยซ 28 ยป
ยซ 29 ยป
ยซ 30 ยป
ยซ 31 ยป
ยซ 32 ยป
ยซ 33 ยป
ยซ 34 ยป
ยซ 35 ยป
ยซ 36 ยป
ยซ 37 ยป
ยซ 38 ยป

ยซ 19 ยป

91 12 66
By KaisPlushie

Happy Reading ✨

_____________________________________

Irene looked at the lunch. He didn't eat.

I chose to hurt myself... I guess... Irene looked around for Yeonjun but he was nowhere to be found.

"Why did I even think it would affect him? What is he doing to me?"

Irene sat back in her respected place. It was soon going to be someone else's.

"Why is he affecting me when he's not affected even a bit? And why am I wanting him to be affected? I'm just gonna be myself, it doesn't matter what he does! He can't make me sulk!" Irene said to herself in frustration.
. .

And soon it was time to leave the office of Mr. Choi Yeonjun. Irene was happy about it, now she doesn't have to be there in that awkward situation. But somewhere or elsewhere she was just denying the fact that she wanted to make the most out of the time she has with him but he did not dare to say any word to her.

He didn't even scold her today. For anything. He barely spoke to her all day. Even she didn't get anything to point him out for. And her lunch for him wasn't something that should be pointed out because he never asked for that from her. It was her own inclination.

"Have a nice evening, Mr. Choi," she said, as usual, passing a smile. And he can never reply, never ever.

He's gonna be so happy when he doesn't hear me saying to him after a few days.
She walked out, taking her bag.

How would it feel like not to hear her? Yeonjun walked her leave. His gaze followed her until she disappeared out of his sight.

.
The rest of the day went by listening to her favorite songs and talking to her plushies.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun just tried not to feel the urgency to call up Irene and either say "You're fired, Ms. Park." Or "Ms. Park, you're never leaving my side."

. .

Irene was still not in the office, she was late. Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Soobin waited for her in the room.

"Why is she late?" Asked Yeonjun, furiously.

"I texted her, she said that the traffic is terrific there. She can't help it." Beomgyu said, trying to make it obvious that he was defending her. Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Hyung!" Soobin said, out of blue. He was doing something on his phone and wasn't actually paying attention to the surroundings.

"What is it?" Yeonjun asked, with disinterest. He doesn't like being called out so excitedly.

"I almost forgot to remind you! Sorry! Day after tomorrow, there's this Jamboree for the CEOs all over the state. You have to attend it-"

"Okay? What was there to be so thrilled about?"

"No, thrilled but... jumpy because..."

"Because? Soobin, I don't like you procrastinating instead of coming to the point."

"And the attendee is supposed to be there with their suppose or some date. It's kind of a protocol." Soobin completed.

"I'm not attending, not like it's the end of the world," Yeonjun stated.

"But Hyung, it's important," Soobin emphasized.

"So who do you think I can take? See, I don't have time for these pointless parties."

"Hyung, you know how important they are. And also, it's for every one of them and it's important, you've not attended any of these meets lately. The business needs interaction." Beomgyu tried compelling Yeonjun.

"It doesn't have to include a date, does it?"

"Take seriously anyone, it wouldn't matter," Beomgyu said.

"And could you just suggest this certain anyone?"

"How about Irene? She's a classy woman." Soobin said in between only to earn a glare from Yeonjun.

"And it would make sense if you take her, she could be your date and you can introduce her as your secretary, mostly... It's not a big deal. Just a few hours." Beomgyu said.

"It's all rubbish, you both have lost your minds," Yeonjun said and stood up to walk out.

As he opened the door to step out, his chest almost met with a familiar someone.

"I'm sorry," Irene said, softly, looking up at him into his eyes.

NO! Yeonjun's inner self screamed as he diverted his gaze from hers, it's fatal to look into the eyes of someone you're running away from.

Yeonjun pursed his lips together and walked away without any word.

Irene stood there watching go but then walked in.

"Good Morning, Irene!" Soobin and Beomgyu said simultaneously.

"Good Morning, guys!" She smiled at them, "and I'm really sorry that I'm late. Shall we start?"

"Umm... we can't because Hyung left..." Beomgyu said.

"Oh... He must have had some work, we might resume it later. You can get back to your usual work now, Irene."

"Okay." Irene nodded.

. .

Yeonjun walked into the office and closed his eyes, the only things he could see were Irene and the words were of Soobin.

I can't make her my date, no.

He was just fighting his turmoils when Irene walked in.

"Good Morning, Mr. Choi," she said as always, without any expectations, of course.

The day went as usual and Irene was about to leave when Beomgyu entered the office.

"Hyung! I got it! I got an idea!" Beomgyu yelled excitedly.

Irene and Yeonjun looked at him, dumbfounded.

"What about, Beomgyu-ssi?" Yeonjun said, gritting his teeth, indirectly asking Beomgyu to turn formal to him because Irene was present there. And she was no one to them. To Yeonjun.

"Oh.. sorry, I meant. Mr. Choi, I've found a way out-"

Yeonjun forestalled Beomgyu in mid-way and looked at Irene, who was looking down to act like she wasn't listening.

"Ms. Park, can you give us a moment?" Yeonjun asked, as polite as he could be.

"I'll just be outside," Irene tugged her hair strand behind her ear and walked out.

. .

"I-I mean, me and Soobin Hyung decided that either he or me can fill up in place of you at that Jamboree," Beomgyu spoke out as soon as Irene left.

"Okay. Good." Yeonjun agreed, plainly.

"But there's a plothole."

"What is that?"

"Soobin Hyung can't go, because he has to accompany mom to Daegu. He can't say no."

"You can go, then," Yeonjun gestured Beomgyu to sit down.

"I don't have a date."

"Take Linda," Yeonjun sighed and looked at the laptop screen, he was least bothered about whatever Beomgyu was saying.

"I would take Irene as my date instead," as the words slipped out of Beomgyu's lips, Yeonjun held up his head straight at Beomgyu.

"What?" Yeonjun didn't realize how harsh his voice had become.

"Hyung-" Beomgyu was a little uncomfortable with the reaction.

"I mean... Ms. Park?" Yeonjun tried to calm down.

"Yes, she's the only Irene I know and she's a great Choi-"
Beomgyu was again forestalled by Yeonjun, "Gyu."

"Yeah, Hyung." Beomgyu smiled widely, they had started to talk normally again and Beomgyu loved whenever Yeonjun called him 'Gyu.'

"I was quiet because..." what are you doing to yourself, CHOI YEONJUN!
One has said it very correctly, in the war of heart and mind, the heart always has the upper hand. Yeonjun couldn't hold back, he continued.

"I was giving it all a thought, realizing that I hadn't attended any Jamboree lately, I must attend this one... I think I should go. I've made my decision."

Beomgyu smiled widely, "that's great Hyung! Hope you find an appropriate date!"

"I don't plan on giving it my time and energy so I think... Ms. Park is an okay option," Yeonjun said, with blank expressions, hiding the tsunami of mixed emotions inside of him.

"She's undoubtedly the best," Beomgyu chuckled.

"Yeah, whatever," Yeonjun said, "You can go and continue your work."

Beomgyu smilingly nodded and walked to the door. But before he opened the door to leave, he turned back to Yeonjun, "How do you plan on asking her out, Hyung?"

Beomgyu grinned cheekily.

Yeonjun closed his eyes, he was jaded by Beomgyu's jesting but somewhere or elsewhere he found it amusing.

"It will be an order, Beomgyu-ssi."

"But... It's not straightforward official work...You know hyung... Order might not..." Beomgyu tried not to burst into fits of laughter. He knew his hyung too well and girls weren't his things at all.

"Beomgyu, you have a lot of chores, right? Do you want more of them?" Yeonjun said, passive-aggressively.

"Okay, Hyung," Beomgyu pouted and walked out.

______________________________________

So it goes . . .

Now stay happy and take care of yourself! ✨✨💙💙💙

Love y'all ✨💖

- ishu😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 1.1K 34
๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…น๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ”ž ยนโธโบ | แดบแต‰สท แดฌแตˆแต˜หกแต— | แดฐสณแตƒแตแตƒ | แดฟแต’แตแตƒโฟแถœแต‰ Through Choi Yeonjun, Beomgyu has finally found his way back to his voice and his nightmares also...
10.8K 713 48
"Excuse me, but who are you?" That phrase completely ripped my heart away. After four years, that's the first thing I hear from him When an accident...
2.4K 152 15
"Winter Falls The snow falls, purer than anything Falls I'll try to erase everything about you that still remains with me" "I loved you" -- In which...
44K 1.8K 38
No baby girl, you're staying with me tonight... Just a friend, right? That's what they all say. Yeonjun's been Y/N's best friend for as long as she c...