Unexpected Love

By Curiouswords27

Have you ever experienced the love that strikes at the most unexpected place, like the arrow of cupid went ha... More

Disclaimer
Interview
Meeting the Boss
There is a problem
First day at job
Lead Characters
Anything for you
Hitler
Manageble
Hey Buddy
New Characters
Scars
Be good to him
DQ
Snorkeling
New Characters
Clubbing.
Masihah?
She is not my sister
Memories
Messed up
Remembering God
Home
I hate Hospitals.
What a day!
He knows.
I have my Netflix.
Stupid girl
The unforgettable wedding
Annabelle?
Campfire
Accept it
Squealed with joy
How dare you touch me!
Ice cream
Dress to kill
Viktor's question
The past
Mine
Revealed
Bungee Jumping
My Beautiful Destination
Shopping
Family
New story cover
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

Rendezvous

129 7 1
By Curiouswords27

Jia Davis

"What are we celebrating?" I asked, raising my eyebrows as he passed me the glass of champagne, standing right behind me. His hard chest touching my back.

I was enjoying the view from the balcony, when he went to order pizza. The sky had turned orange with purple blush, it was mesmerizing. The whole house was breathtaking. It had this calm and cozy homely feel to it. I would love to live in this ambience, and Mr. Anderson's bedroom done in white and light wood was warm and elegant, just like him.

"Us" he said as matter of fact.

I turned to face him with difficulty as there was not enough space in between us, our body brushed together as I finally managed to face him. His glare was so intense, that it made me blush. We clung the glass and took one sip. His eyes were on me as he drank from the glass. My heart was fluttering under his gaze. Out of nowhere he leaned and sucked on my lips.

I was SHOCKED. That was our first kiss.

He pulled back instantly, leaving my cheeks burning and my lips tingling. I looked away, not able to bear his hazel orbs burning my skin. He gulped the rest of his drink in one go and left the glass on the railing. He took hold of my chin and tugged it upward to make me look in his eyes. His thumb traced the edge of my lips, and it made me shiver. He leaned in again with his focus on my lips. My eyes fell on his lips that were a bit apart ready to devour mine, but I backed on the railing, making him lean further. As we kept going backwards, his hazel eyes gave me a warn. He placed one had behind my head and snaked another around my waist, making me devoid of any movements.

"You are mine, Sunshine, and I am yours" my heart thumped louder with his each word. He called me 'his Sunshine'. He smelled divine. As our lips touched, my heart stopped beating, blood rushed to my brain making me go dizzy. We licked sucked and nibbled, moving in perfect sync, ravishing the tastes of eachother mixed with champagne. It was heavenly.

I pulled away, breathing heavily, my chest was burning with lack of oxygen, but he was not done yet. Before he can leave me breathless again, I help my head back unknowingly giving him access to my neck where he left a few wet kisses making me giggle.

Bless the Pizza fellow who came in time, otherwise I would have been an embarrassing, melted emotional mess.

Mr. Anderson dropped me home after having Pizza.

_________

"Good morning Sunshine" he greeted me hugging from behind. I had just placed his coffee when he took me by surprise. Though I would have been enthralled to be in his arms, inhaling his musky smell, but unfortunately, we were in an office where Richard could barge in at any moment. I tried to wiggle free from his embrace, but he tightened the hold.

"Sir.... someone will come. We are in office" he turned me around with force making me collide with his chest.

"SIR?" he had this distasteful frown on his face. "It's Viktor"

"Ummm... We are in office." I again tried to remove his hand from my waist.

"No one is here, so..." he pecked my lips. I blushed profoundly. "You" peck "have to" peck "call me" peck "Viktor." Peck.

"V... Viktor!" It was the first time I had said his name.

"That's like my girl." He leaned in and kissed the life out of me.

Our secret rendezvous continued without anyone having a hint of it. I was in a dream land because Mr. Anderson… I mean, Viktor treated and pampered me like a princess. Stacy knew but never dwelled in it much, and I had still to tell about Viktor to the rest of my friends. Even Bruce was not aware, who is always tailing behind Viktor.

Richard was in his own world, but he got suspicious when he came one evening unannounced at Viktor's place. We were in an intimate moment after having the promised extravagant dinner cooked by Viktor. Let me know tell you he is the best cook. My life is sorted. Richard kept looking between us with his brows furrowed. Thank God, we had cleared the candle lit table and dishes.

Flash back

"Where is my reward?" He asked. We were sitting on the couch facing eachother at Viktor house after having candlelight dinner.

"Reward?"

"I cooked delicious dinner for you, had to put in so much effort. What do I get in return?" He shrugged as if it was so obvious.

"You did it to get something in return?" I chuckled at his antics.

"Every action has a reaction, Sunshine." I love when he calls me Sunshine.

"Okaayyyy, so you want reward?" I gave him a flirty smile and sat on his lap with my hands wrapped around his neck.

"Very much" He whispered in a husky voice.

"Is this enough?" I placed my palms on his cheeks and kissed him.

"There were five dishes..."his reply made me giggle. I placed five pecks on his lips.

"And a dessert..." One more peck. His hold on the waist tightened, and my breath got heavy.

"And scented candles..." His breath tingling my ears. I looked into his eyes that had turned dark. We were both under some spell, he moved his fingers in my hair and cupped my nape, our kiss was full of need and desire, my heart was thumping at highest, his  sucked and nibbled my jaws and neck moving towards shoulders. I didn't realize when buttons of my shirt were undone. His hands were leaving a tingling trail as they roamed over me... The whole room was filled with our moans and goanes.

"Bro... where are you Bro?" We heard Richard's voice and panicked. Oh! God, he will see us....

"What the fuck" Viktor cursed but was quick to make us stand, we straightened our clothes and hair, trying our best to look normal and decent, but I was sure my face was flushed.

"Oh here you are, did you talk to Lia? She..."
He came in our view and started talking. I was behind Viktor, but he saw me.

"Jia! Hi... What are you doing here?" He saw his wristwatch "At this time." He was so surprised to see me.

"Umm I....umnn..." What do I say

"I had... called her to discuss a project, and we lost track of time" Viktor replied.

"Oh..." He was not satisfied with the answer, sure there must be guilt on our faces.

"Ya...I was just leaving." I turned, searching my bag.

"Hey, don't go alone so late. Come, I will drop you." Richard said.

"Umm no...I will..."

"Come on Jia, " I looked at Viktor, and he gave me a small nod.

"Ok" we walked towards the door

"I will drop her and...we will talk later..." Richard told Viktor.

That was the end of our.... whatever that was.

Flash back end

_________

It had been two month and lots n lots of kisses to our relationship. We were in a discussion about a project. He had bestowed all the responsibility of 'Home' to me. We were in the middle of finalizing the helpline concept to help people reach us if they were tolerating any kind of abuse or assault.

Just then we heard a lot of commotion outside. We were about to go out and check the door, but a girl rushed in and hugged Viktor.

I was so shocked. Who was she and how dare she.

Bruce came behind huffing.
"I tried to stop her, but she didn't listen." He explained.

"Vikky, he was not letting me meet you" that girl Sobbed on Viktor's chest, tightening her hold around his torso.

What the hell!

I glared at her with hatred. I was unable to see her face as she was clung to Viktor like a monkey. She had straight blonde hair, pale white skin and...well, her figure was alluring which she flaunted in a short body hugging blue dress. She gave me the aura of Jadis the white witch for Narnia.

Why was Viktor not pushing her away? He had not embraced her, and his hands were stiff by his sides. His jaws were clenching, and he was not even giving her a single glance, but still, he was not making any effort to put distance between them.

I so wanted to rip her apart from his body, but There were people around. I looked towards Bruce, who was already looking at me. Our eyes met for a fraction of a second. His eyes held apology and... request... I don't know. He then left from here as Richard had come and was staring at her.

"Jenny what the hell are you doing here?" Richard growled.

JENNY? THE EX.

_________

Hey readers, hope you are enjoying the story. Do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 490 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
75.9K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
144K 4.4K 44
She came to NYC to persue her dreams but what she didn't know was someone's obsession with her. He was mesmerized by an Indian beauty , when he first...
2.1K 32 20
Twelve years ago, he drove away with my heart in his hands. I've moved on since then. Or so I thought. Growing up in a small town, there weren't too...