Losing Her Mate (Book 2 of Th...

Oleh sunflower8907

******THIS IS A SEQUEL***** James has finally moved on from his horrible past and with the help of his mate A... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Author's Note
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO

Chapter TWENTY-SIX

3.9K 113 10
Oleh sunflower8907

Hunter POV

It took a couple of weeks to complete the necessary preparations to implement my plan.

It all started when my informant told me about Reapers River that runs about 200 miles long and flows right through Red Dawn. After that tidbit of information I knew exactly how I was going to get in.

First I needed to get supplies. I gathered a few men and we raided a neighboring town's sporting goods store. The town we resided in had a similar store as well but I knew Red Dawn owns alot of businesses there and I didn't want them to catch wind of my activities and to figure out my plan.

Next I brief my men about my idea. In total we were able to get twelve tanks of oxygen and other equipment we thought would be useful. None of us knew shit about diving and we didn't have time for classes so what we did was crudely make what we knew we needed. We attached a thick plastic tube about 4 feet long and 2 inches in diameter to the spout of the tank. Next we grabbed a snorkel and attach the tube to the top of the snorkel leaving the mouthpiece free and there you have it 12 easy to use crappy renditions of proper scuba equipment held together with a bunch of waterproof tape and welding paste.

Finally I told them how we would infiltrate the territory .Essentially my plan was for us to swim beneath the surface of the river right into Red Dawn. No one should be able to see us and if any of our movement is detected. I hope it will simply be written off as a school of fish swimming by.

Of course we couldn't just walk up to the border and dive in. We had to start far back enough that they wouldn't hear us at least about 5 miles out and swim in from there.

Once we cross the the border we will swim for another 4 miles until we get to the center of the territory. When we get ashore we are free and clear. Those idiots are so confident in their border defenses they didn't bother having defenses anywhere else. Bad move on their part but perfect opportunity for me.

It was all so laughable simple and now the day of reckoning is here. I lift my nose into the night air enjoying the crispness. Tonight is going to be perfect.

I look over to my men who are waiting my word some twitching in anticipation. It's been too long since they saw action I should have done this sooner. Due to lack of supplies we are a small group only six of us in total but we're enough for what I have planned.

"Listen up men I want to be in and out of here within the hour. Do not fool around leave the fun for when we get back" My comment is met with crude laughter and smirks.

"Be smart and be quick if you follow these steps everything will be fine. My sources tell me there are homes North of the pack house. Use your nose and remember the Red Dawn layout I showed you. This is where you will finds your toys. There should be plenty of them about but pick ONE only. If you venture south of these houses you will risk being detected by a guard. Does everyone understand what I just said?" I receive a few Yes Sir and nods of affirmation.

"Alright let's go". We grab our gear and make our way towards the water. Each of us carrying book bags with two oxygen tank in them. We pull out our breathing tubes turn on the oxygen, put on our goggles, and attach our mouthpieces and nose plugs. Once we are submerged I lead the way down river.

The scenery in the murky green river was hardy spectacular. There was fish, rocks, moss, weeds etc. I got bored of it after about a minute besides I needed to focus. I kept my strokes slow and smooth causing no more that small ripples in the water. I instructed my men to do the same.

After about 20 minutes we come up the border. I feel the others become nervous behind me but I mind-link them to stay calm and just continue on. I also can sense two guards a mile inland on each side of us. This was the moment of truth.

We cross the border and the guards don't even take notice. I sense absolutely no movement towards us.

Too Easy

After we make the rest of the journey we carefully and as quietly as possible get out of the water. There may not be any guards patrolling around here but that doesn't mean we want to attract them to us. There may also be pack members strolling about in either form.

We place our gear underneath some mangroves that are growing beside the river and cover them with falling leaves and dirt. By the time we finish our heightened body heat has dried us and the men get to work masking their scent rubbing different plants, soils, and animal secretions on themselves. I myself applied my masking confectionery and was ready to go.

"Remember men do not get too cocky. These aren't human we are taking. These women will be able to sense you when you get too close so you have to strike fast before they alert others, run away, or fight back. You have one hour"

I leave them to their tasks as I go in search for my own toy. I'm looking for a special type of woman one that will be a challenge and I know exactly where to look.

It takes me longer than I expected to find her. I was starting to think this pack didn't have any out here. I had to travel a quarter of the perimeter until I finally caught her scent and now I only have 15 minutes to wrap this up and get back to the river.

I crouch in a bush and watch my new plaything as she fiddles with a two way radio checking for maintenance problems. I feel a huge sadistic grin spread across my face. I personally find female guards to be sexy, feisty, resilient, and oh so fun to break but sadly there's no time for fun now.

I pick up a a branch and snap it in half hoping to get her attention and draw her closer.

Her head jerks up swiveling around trying to pinpoint where the noise came from. After a few seconds I see she that she is about to dismiss it so I snap another and another.

She looks directly at my hiding spot. She puts her radio back on her belt clip and approaches me slowly sniffing at the air.

I wait until she's close enough to spot me before I spring up. She's only able to release a stunned gasp before I rear back and punch her in the face knocking her back and to the ground. I dive on top of her and sit on her torso trapping her hands between our bodies with one hand and using my other hand to cover her mouth smearing the blood pouring from her completely caved in broken nose .

"Come now that was too easy" I tease.

As if on que she begins to buck and twist wildly trying to get free, her feet struggle to find traction on the slippery dew covered grass in hopes of dislodging me but it's no use.

Her muffled curses fill the air around us and I chuckle when I make out a few colorful words. Eventually the fire I see swirling in her blue eyes starts to turn me on and I can feel my pants becoming tighter.

"That's right show me that spirit. You're just like a new horse. I can't wait to break you and ride you properly and look you already have such pretty brown reigns" my index finger come off her face to play with a lock of hair. I see her shutter in objection and try to turn her head away."I bet you're such a pretty little begger."

Suddenly her movements stop. Her eyes start to glows and I feel her body begin to hum and vibrate.

"Ah ah ah no shifting" I quickly remove my hand from her mouth but before she can utter a word the hand is wrapped tightly around her throat cutting off her air. She resumes her struggling but its more panicked this time around. I squeeze harder.

Eventually her limbs grow limp. Her face turns red and her eyes roll back into her head and close.
When I hear her heart beat slow down I know she's out cold.

I take my hand from the now unconscious girls throat and get off. I lift her off the ground and carry her back to the river.

My men are all waiting for me when I arrive and with them a bevy of beauties in various states of undress and damage. Looks like I wasn't the only one who had a fighter or my men just wanted to inflict some pain, which is more likely what occurred. Most of the injuries are mild like facial bruising or split lips but some are more severe with broken limbs. I drop my woman next to the rest.

Strife walks over to me with a stupid grin on his face.

"Good pickings I presume?" I chuckle nodding at his straining erection.

"Very, did you know that those houses belonged to the mated members of Red Dawn?"

"Really?" I walk over to a random woman and squat down. I pull down the collar of her blouse. Bold as day is a bite mark on her left shoulder. I stand back up shaking my head this changing things a bit. We're going to have to keep these women heavily sedated so they can't contact they're mates.

"Yep, so it looks like we will be causing twice as much pain when our fun begins" Strife licks his dry lips.

Oh how I wish I could be there to see the men squirm in pain as there mates are used by us. It's their own fault really. They should have kept a closer eye on their women.

The scent of the men's arousal gets stronger as they become more restless. We need to move before the horny bastard's musk reaches unwanted noses.

"Alright let's prep the women and get the hell out of here"

We retrieve our bags and pull out all we need. I show them how to securely tape the mouthpieces to women's open mouths. I wrap the tape around her head multiple times so no water will gets in and the oxygen does not escape. I then plug her nose and turn on her tank. I watch waiting to see if she begins to choke and suffocate indicating that it's not attached properly, but she doesn't she continues breathing like normal. Finally I bind her hands and feet so they don't drift around underwater hindering my swimming.

I look around and all the men are finished and ready to go. We carry our women to the river and get in.

It's ALOT harder to swimming back with the extra cargo. I'm sure we made more than a few ripples this go around but we still got out without alerting anyone.

It took twice as long to get back to where it was safe to emerge. Lucikily the women stayed asleep the entire time and more shockingly none of them drowned.

We make it back to the warehouse in record time. When we walk through the doors the rest of our crew is pacing around anxiously waiting for the goodies we were bringing.

They immediately bombard us looking over the women with their tongues out salivating. We carelessly drop them to the floor and throw all equipment aside having already ripped off the tubes from the ladies. A few of the women groan in pain but stay asleep.

Before we can start anything we have to render them vulnerable.

"Get rid of the binds and tape. Take off their clothes and line them up but DO NOT do anything else until I tell you" The men jump into action more than happy to oblige. As I walk to my cot I hear the sound of tearing fabric, cruel laughter, and lustful groans of appreciation.

I bend down to look under the bed. I retrieve a large black suitcase and walk back over to the men. I put in the number code and pop it open. Inside are 100 small clear vials filled with aqua colored liquid.

The drug is called Vice. I got it from the werewolf Black Market a few months back. At the time it took the last of our money and we had to rough it more than usually. Right now I'd say it was a very smart investment.

What the drug does is completely cut a person off from their wolves for anywhere between 10-72 hours depending on the potency and I got the strongest stuff he had. Not only will they not feel their wolves but they will lose the extra strength, senses, and most importantly their ability to shift. In plain terms it makes them human. I had intended to use the drug to create tainted projectiles like darts and bullets but this will be much more enjoyable.

I pull out a syringe and one bottle then close the case and set it down. I make my rounds injecting each woman in the neck. I didn't even use a quarter of the vial a couple of drops is enough for it to work.

Once that's finished I drag my toy out of the line by her feet. I get down on my knees on her left side and begin slapping her face.

"Wake up sweetie pie" the guard face scrunches up but she doesn't awaken. Time for a different tactics. I take her left pinkie finger and break it.

"Ahhhh!!!!" the guards eyes pop open shining with unshed tears.

"Good you're awake" she looks at me in confusion then her eyes darts around scanning everyone and everything her head turning back and forth trying to get her barings. I can smell fear beginning to set in. Her eyes settled on me and she stares at me as if trying to figure out a complicated equation. Soon realization dawns

"You!"

"Yes me I guess it's time to get to know each other. My name is Hunter and you are my new pet" I explain stroking her brown hair.

"Fuck You!" She scream furiously, little drops of spit hitting my face.

"Oh you will but not right now. At the moment I would like to test your loyalty to make sure you'll be a good pet-"

"I'm not your pet and I never will be" she sneers interrupting me but I simply ignore her.

"You see I want you to tell me everything you know about Red Dawn's defenses. As a guard I'm sure you know lot useful info"

Bitter laughter leaves her lips and she tilts her head to the side.

"And why the fuck would I do that? I would gladly die for my pack you have no leverage over me"

I've heard the'I'd rather die' line many times thoughout the years but I've come to realize it's rarely ever the case. It's usually just a false show of bravado.

"Is that what you think?"

"I do" she replies cockily.

"Strife, John you see that stool over there by the wall" I say never breaking eye contact with the guard. "Bring it here and bend her over it. Make sure her legs are spread nice and wide for me."

John goes to fetch the stool and I step back as Strife picks up the woman with ease. She tries to fight but her movements are weak and slow and doesn't deter him. Suddenly her eyes grow very wide.

"My wolf, it's gone" she murmurs looking scared for the first time since waking up.

"Yes and it will be gone for a long time so you might want to forget about escaping."

The two bend her over the stool Strife holds down her upper body and John gets on his knees to hold her feet apart.

"Let me tell you something about myself. I'm an avid reader." She lifts her head up looking completely baffled at my random change of topic.

"My favorite books are history books. People had crazy sick minds during ancient times. I've read about the interesting methods they used to make people talk. These torture techniques inflicted on both men and women were inspiring to me. I actually have a favorite technique myself."

I walk to the pool table where I find my fishing spear. The guys had been using it as a pool stick. I pick it up and take it over to the guard.

"They use to take long pikes and jam it into their hostages lower entrances. With enough force it would rip through their bodies and out the mouth effectively skewing them like pigs. Of course they wouldn't do it swiftly." I shake my head spinning the spear in front of her watching as her eyes follow it.

"No they would do it slowly so the person lived through every agonizing inch. Then when they were dead they would take the body and use them as decorations at parties or meetings, proudly showcasing their depravity. I think this place could use some decorating" I sigh looking around the dreary warehouse space.

"I often wonder what went through their minds as their organs were ripped apart. Do you think their loyalty and integrity stayed strong during the process?" I wait for her to respond but she does nothing but blink at me defiantly.

"Nope they sang like canaries giving away troop secrets and anything else their tormentors wanted just like I suspect you will very soon"

I walk around to the back of her. I see her womanhood open and ready for me. I place the pointed end of the spear directly on her folds. She tenses and attempts to get away but the men aren't letting her go anywhere. I move the tip around her entrance teasingly. I grip the handle and begin to slowly enter. The sharp edges slicing open her delicate tissue.

"NO Ok Ok I'll talk please stop" I immediately remove the spear and drop it on the floor. I laugh I knew see would give in. They always act tough at first but they all break with the right motivation.

I walk back around to her face. The air of stubborness is gone and now tears of defeat run down her pretty face. I reach out and pet her head affectionately.

"Good girl. As a reward you're just going to watch today ok?" she doesn't say a word just continues to cry. I give the guys the okay to release her and she crumbles to the ground.

I turn to my men with a huge smile clapping my hands.

"Time for alittle photo shoot. I want you boys to start having having fun your toys are waiting. I'm going to go get the my camera so we can provide Red Dawn with mementos of our night."

And oh what a fun night it was filled with screams of pain, laughing, grunts of pleasure, slapping of skin, dripping of bodily fluid and of course the clicks of my Polaroid Camera.

*°~*°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~**°~*°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~ *°~*

VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE-COMMENT-VOTE !!!!! ^_^

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

164K 3.8K 18
Alyona had been waiting on her mate since she found out she can have one. She been bullied and terrorized by her own pack members. Her own parents do...
12.1K 753 39
The sequel to Dream "Wait a minute" I put up a hand. "Don't I get a say in what magic I want to use?" He smiles an evil grin that sends a shiver up m...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
169K 5K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...