Broken Secrets• JJK

By _Side_Dish_

Y/n returned to college after her parents death in hope to maintain her life there normal so the secret of he... More

• 1 •
• 2 •
• 4 • 16+
• 5 • 18+
• 6 •
• 7 • 18+
• 8 • 18+
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 • 18+
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 • 18+
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •

• 3 • 16+

109 7 0
By _Side_Dish_

~ Classroom Pleasure ~
• Jeon Jungkook•
Chapter 3
————————————————————————

I quickly walked across the courtyard back to my dorms. Once I had reached the lobby of my building a scream of frustration let out and everyone looked at me as if I were crazy. Never, not once had I wanted somoene like how i want him. It's as if my body screams for him.

"Jennie?" I shouted as I opened the front door to our room.

"She just left." Yuna said as she sat on the couch with snacks and watching her favorite drama.

I set mt purse down on the counter and plopped down beside her. I swoop a hand full of her snacks and drop them all into my mouth before taking a deep breath

"Something you wanna talk about?" She laughed and positioned herself to face me. I stole more of her snacks, this time only taking a few bites at a time.

"Yuna I can't handle this feeling anymore" I whined "There's this boy in my first class and he is so hot it pains me. Have you ever been around somoene and you physcially cant handle it? It's like everyone muscle, everyone nerve is turned on.

"Why dont you jsut sleep with him then?" She said like those words would have solved every problem I have.

I crumbled onto the couch "that's the problem, At first he didn't want to, and now he says he does but i can't be that easy, not to him." Yuna continued to eat her snacks, just listening now and not saying a word "He is physically making me go insane"

"Simple." Yuna spoke "Just fuck him" she shrugged her shoulders "What's the worst that can happen? He doesn't satisfy you? so what, move on."

My eyes stared at her blankly. I didn't expect such a blunt response, and in a Jennie tone. Which is what I needed to just get over my fear of him, and just fuck him.

————————————————————————

When I arrived in class, Jungkook was sitting in the very last row. He waved his hand for me to come sit next to him. I cautiously walked up to where he was sitting and took a seat beside him. The teacher watched me walk farther back until I had taken my seat, then he just turned around and focused on some papers on his desk.

Jungkook made anyone move that tried to sit within 4 rows near us on our side and two rows on the other side. Every person listened, not one refused him telling them to leave. He was isolating me.

Once the class started we stayed silent. This was the most dedication I had put into my school work for the simple fact I know if I look over to him I will break and we'd be in one of our rooms within 10 minutes of class ending.

Even still, I could see him out the corner of my eye. He wasnt focused on his work, he didnt even have so much as a pencil in front of him. I suddenly felt a cold feeling slding up my thigh. My eyes shot down to see Jungkooks hand, making its way inside my skirt.

"What are you doing?" I went to move his hand. "We're in class."

"Shh, Just stay silent." He pushed my hands away.

He lightly taps my thigh signaling me to open it more. Without doubt I slightly opened my legs allowing his hand enough access to do whatever he wanted. His fingered finally reached my underwear. He slowly starts moving around my clit, making me hold in any pleasure he was giving

"Did day dreaming about me do this to you?" He smirked as he moved his hand farther down, his fingers scooping up the liquid between my folds.

I couldn't speak. I was to horny to focus on speaking. All I wanted him to do was fuck me. To bend me over this desk and fuck me. I didn't care who saw, I don't care who's around, I need him.

Jungkook quickly moved my underwear to the side and pushed his fingers inside me, taking my liquids all over his fingers. He started off slow, giving me a tiny taste of what he could be capable of, of what pleasure he would be able to give me.

I could see his big smirk from the corner of my eye. He knew what he was doing. How he was making me feel. He could see the struggle of holding in moans, attempting to look normal in case the teacher looks up here.

"Jungkook... not" he increased his speed making me go silent.

I gripped onto the chair, biting my lip to hold my moans in. My head swung back and my mouth opened. Heavy breaths escaped my mouth. He started going faster, sending my body into shock at the pace

"Oh god" I silently moaned out.

He instantly removed his fingers and leaned back into his chair. "Figured I'd give you a taste of what's in store" he licked his fingers clean "You taste good"

My head went back, in shock of what I just let him do to me. I really just let Jungkook finger me in the back of class.

————————————————————————

The rest my class and went home. I unlocked the door and walk in to see Jennie and Yuna sitting on the couch in the same clothes I left them in this morning. A shared blanket covering them both.

"Y/n? Why are you home?" Yuna asked

"you guys ditched without me!" I placed my bag onto the counter

Jennie patted on the open seat in between them "You left before we could stop you."

"Guys I'm doomed." I said, letting out a sign as I sat down between them, climbing under the blanket.

They both glance at each other then at me "Care to explain?" Yuna said.

"Jeon Jungkook." I had finally said his name to another. "He's messing with my fucking head. He's literally the definition of my dream man. Hot body, hot face, tattoos, he's just perfect."

Yuna let out a slight laugh "so I'm guessing you haven't slept with him yet?" She laughed louder "Just sleep with him Y/n. It's not like you've never had sex before" 

"You're right. Where's Taehyung?" I jumped up from the couch and over to my bag to grab my phone from the inside pocket.

"That's not what I meant" Yuna said under her breath

Y/n
You in class?

Taehyung
Why?

Y/n
Why else would I be texting you for Tae? I'm fucking horny.

Taehyung
Come to my place after school then. I'll help you out;)

"Perfect. Thanks guys!" I smiled at them as I closed out my phone and set it back on the counter.

"She does know she did nothing we said... right?" Yuna whispered

"No idea, guessing this Jungkook guy must be getting under her skin a lot." Jennie replied

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" I shouted at them at I was half was in into the bathroom

"No duh, we're speaking out loud." Jennie said back, causing them both to laugh after.

————————————————————————

The moment the time hit that class would end, I grabbed my things and headed over to Taehyungs apartment that he shared with all the other boys. For some reason they build the boys dorms to be bigger, way bigger.

Once he opened the door, I rushed into his room before any of the other boys could see me or even have a clue I was there. Cause out of everyone he shares a dorm with, it is now the man I am trying to avoid.

"You call me a lot" he laughed as he sat on the edge of his bed with his legs open.

I rolled my eyes. I removed my shirt and threw it to the other side of the room. I sat on top of him, slowly moving my hips back and forth

"Want me to stop?" I started kissing on his neck. He shook his head no "Then don't complain."

I pulled his hand making him lay flat on the bed. Within seconds I had his pants off and him inside me.

————————————————————————

"So, why do you call me so much?" Taehyung asked. Taehyungs idea of "after sex talk" is never good. He ask such dumb things and always ruins the mood, making me only want to instantly leave after.

"Why do you think Taehyung?" I rolled my eyes

"what's your problem?" He asked.

I slowly got up and started to get dressed. I didn't wanna crush his ego by saying he didn't satisfy me. Taehyung is amazing in bed, but maybe I'm just use to him.

"You're obviously not on your period, so what's your problem?" He asked with a serious look as he sat half his body up.

"Are you stupid?" I looked at him pissed. The one thing you never do is blame a girls period for how she is acting, it's common sense. "Whatever Taehyung." I grabbed my bags and started to walk out his bedroom.

"Y/N! Wait" He shouted "What's wrong?"

"You want me to be honest Taehyung? Sleeping with you doesn't satisfy me anymore." I walked out his apartment, going back to mine, Not even giving him the chance to say anything back.

————————————————————————

Kim Taehyung

"Damn, having trouble down there?" Eunwoo said as him and the rest of the boys made their way out of one room, clearly meaning they were listening to us thie entire time.

Just at that moment Jungkook walks in the front foor "Jk you gotta hear this." Jimin laughed  "You remember Y/n?"

"What about her?" He responded as he tucked his phone away into his pocket.

"Jimin shut the fuck up."

Jimin stayed silent but no one else did "Taehyung and her just fucked. She came out saying the sex wasn't good." Eunwoo said while laughing his ass off.

Jungkook started busting up laughing "You can't satisfy a women? Come on man."

"I usually do. That's why we always call each other. We can only satisfy each other." I responded

"She find someone else?" Eunwoo asked

"I don't think so, She's been blowing me up to fuck."

They all stayed silent "She's fucking Jungkook now. That's probably why" Jimin blurted out.

"Hey, all I've done is finger her. Any problems you got, are all on you buddy." Jungkook laughed and patted my back as he walked into his room, closing the door shut behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...
3.7K 440 47
When Rosie decides to leave her troubled past behind in England and travel to New York for college she did not expect fellow student Yoongi and his f...
1.4K 92 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...
343K 15K 32
COMPLETED ⚠️ If somebody were to tell you that the night your parents decided to sell you for a necklace would be the night you'll meet your first lo...