Where ☹ Muke

By mukemathers

Six years away. You would think your best friend would be happy you're back home. ☹☼ More

0 ; maybe i should call it quits.
I ; i fake the smile on my face.
II ; this is what it takes to breathe.
III ; it's time to let go, time to start believing.
IV ; i don't fear you anymore.
V ; you pollute the room with a filthy tongue.
VI ; but you'd expect that from me.
VII ; wish we could start all over.
VII ; (part two)
VIII ; you've got me shaking from the way you're talking.
IX ; who's crashing now.
X ; i wanna take my love, and hate you to the end.
XI ; you take me over.
Authors Note.
XII ; nowhere to be found.
XIII ; i know i'm not worthy.
XIV ; no i don't cry about you.
XV ; i bet their minds would change.
XVI ; just a little late.
XVII ; please come home again.
XVIII ; i'm losing the best of me.
XIX ; torn apart and left here to rot away.
XX ; i go off like a gun.
XXI ; waiting for the truth to call.
XXII ; if you love me let me go.
XXIII ; what i wanna save i'll kill.
XXIV ; cut to the chase.
XXV ; say a prayer but let the good times roll.
XXVI ; and now i just set in silence.
XXVII ; something you won't forget.
Authors Note + Sequel?
SEQUEL.

Authors Note.

1.5K 67 35
By mukemathers

I know I promised to update a lot over break but I feel like shit.

I learned that everyone of my friends hate me and I was basically a pity project.

They quit talking to me and when I asked why they told me, "well you always get worked up over little things, like yours constantly calling yourself ugly or fat when you're not, you're too insecure and we can't handle it anymore."

I can't help it that I've always had people judging me, but having the people I've gotten support from for ten years give up on me -- it's killing me.

Then they proceed to go out together and flaunt it everywhere, even telling me how good it was without me.

Because that helps with me already feeling like I'm not good enough.

And fuck I want to write but I honestly feel like I can't do anything, I don't know I've just been really insecure and suicidal. Like I can't do anything without flipping out and it's driving me crazy.

And I have nobody to turn to now that my friends admitted how they feel and left for a fucking road trip.

So I have been crying for hours ( this all begun three days ago, and I can't seem to get over it ) like a fucking baby, and I hate it.

I'll update later tonight or maybe tomorrow, I don't know I just need a break from everything so I'll probably sleep for a few hours, maybe watch mean girls and attack my dad's ice cream.

I just can't handle myself right now, and if you ever need anybody to talk to you can come to me.

ily nuggets. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997 92 47
In which Michael was homeless and Luke is a Student. All Rights Reserved the_mo_ment 2018
187K 7.5K 18
The one where michaels 20 year old brother makes a new friend and 15 year old michael is completely infatuated.
14K 1.4K 53
In which Ashton over-analyses Luke, and Luke is always worrying what Ashton thinks about him.