Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

DON'T HATE ME

3.1K 176 3
By imaginationworld07

Bright sunlight fell on his face and Tae slightly rubbed his eyes before opening them. He blinked a few times to adjust with the brightness and then looked around. He found himself in his bed, covered with blanket.

He yawned, rubbed his eyes again and then sat up on bed but immediately whimpered because his head was hurting so bad. He kept his hand on his head and massaged it a bit.

"Aah why is my head hurting so bad? God!!!" 

He closed his eyes tightly but then the flashbacks of last night started coming in front of his eyes.

"Wait! I went outside with Sam right? How did I end up here? Who brought me here?"

He looked around the room. It was messy, glass scattered, clothes thrown on floor and he grabbed his hair tightly, trying to remember everything and widened his eyes when he remembered everything.

"N...No! Ju..Jungkook! JUNGKOOK!"

And he ran from there, looking for Jungkook, completely forgetting his headache.

After asking Aunt Yu, Tae ran towards the garden and looked around to find Jungkook standing there with his back facing Tae and his hands in his trouser's pockets.

"Is he angry with me? Obviously he will. I crossed my limits last night. God! How will I face him?"

Tae closed his eyes and again tears started filling in them.

"How will I call him? He will hate me now. I don't want his hate. I don't want to lose him. Forgive me please. I promise I will never drink in my whole life."

A sob escaped from his mouth and Jungkook heard it. He turned around to see Tae with teary eyes again. He looked at him in confusion and Tae bit his lips. Tae just stared at Jungkook with his teary eyes, too afraid to say a word to him.

"Why is he crying again? Should I talk? But....what if he feels uncomfortable?"

Jungkook was continuously staring at Tae with worried eyes who was not even daring to look up.

"Tae...please talk. How should I approach you now? Aaah its so frustrating. I want to hug you so bad....but what if you get angry?"

Tae's tears fell from his eyes as he looked up. His lips were trembling and there was an apologetic look in his eyes. They both looked at each other for a while and then Jungkook passed a soft smile to Tae and thats it.....Tae shook his head and completely broke down into tears.

"Tae...."  Before Jungkook could speak anything further, Tae ran to him and hugged him tight, really tight.

                      (credits to the rightful owner)

Standing on his toes, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, burying his face completely into Jungkook's crook of neck, Tae was hugging him like his life dependsnon this hug. On the other hand, Jungkook was quite shocked to process everything. He let out a gasp which was loud to be heard when Tae's body moved a little up, tightening his grip.

"I...I am s..sorry." 

A cracked voice was heard beside his ear and the next thing Jungkook heard were loud sobs from the doctor.

"D...doctor"

"Pl...please....I am s...sorry. I am sorry f...for crossing my limits. D...don't hate me Kook....please....I can't lose you...please...I am s...sorry..."

Tae's body was trembling due to crying and sobbing and thats when Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and hugged him back.

Tae's body stretched upwards a bit as Jungkook squeezed him tightly into his arms, pulling him more close by his waist and Tae also shifted more close, tightening his hold around Jungkook's neck.

"I...I promise I will never d...drink alcohol in my life. I...i will never touch them. I will n...not even look at t...them but please Kook don't be angry on me. Your silence is killing me please say something. I..I am sorry please talk to me...please...please."  Tae sobbed.

How could Jungkook talk? There were tears in his eyes also. He was also crying with Tae. Burying his face into Tae's neck, he just shook his head and rubbed Tae's back by his one hand.

"W...why?"

"Shh...please don't speak. Just stay like this... it feels good doctor."

Tae chuckled between his sobs and then again started crying.

"I am sorry"

"Shhh"

Jungkook kept his one hand on Tae's waist and other on Tae's nape and gently stroked Tae's hair.

"Calm down....relax"

"How can I? I crossed my limits...I know. I hurt you. I know you are angry on m..me. Please scold me, slap me but don't hate me please. I can't take your hate Kook...please."

"I can never hate you Tae....I am not angry."

"I am sorry."

"Don't be...please"

They both stayed like this for a while. No one spoke. They could feel tears on each other's nape as both of them were crying mess but their hold around each other didn't loose even a little bit.

After sometime, they calmed down.

"Pretty doctor?"

"Hmmm"

"You okay now?"

Tae shook his head.

"Stay please. Stay like this for some more time. Please"  Tae whispered the last word and again closed his eyes, hiding his face completely into Jungkook's neck and Jungkook smiled. He gently stroked Tae's hair while keeping him in his embrace.

"Stay as much as you want. I am not going anywhere."

"Hmmm Thankyou"

"Anything for you pretty doctor."

Jungkook smiled when he felt Tae's lips curving into smile on his neck.

Jungkook sighed a little, knowing Tae was not angry not uncomfortable. He looked up at the sky and smiled as if he was thanking god.

A few minutes later, Tae backed away and looked up at Jungkook. Jungkook's hands were still on Tae's waist and Tae's hands moved from Jungkook's neck and stopped at his biceps. They stared at each other for a while and then Jungkook moved his one hand towards Tae's face, cupped it with one hand and wiped his tears with his thumb. The touch was so gentle that Tae closed his eyes. There were still small hiccups escaping from his lips.

Tae opened his eyes and saw tears in Jungkook's eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"Why did....you cry?"

"You're crying for me?"

"What should I do then? I can't see you like that."  Jungkook closed his eyes as Tae wiped his tears.

"Don't cry or else I will start crying too."

"Don't you dare"

"Why? You were the one who wanted me to cry my heart out....what happened now?"

Tae said and Jungkook immediately pulled him into his embrace again.

"I know...but I didn't know it would be this painful. Seeing you like that, I felt like doing anything to make you happy. Tae...I can't see you like that. I am not lying....I swear. I felt like killing that person who made you go through this much pain."

He pulled Tae away from the hug and carassed his cheek.

"I am sorry I couldn't help you."

"Why are you sorry? I am sorry for....."  Tae touched Jungkook's hand and Jungkook gasped. Tae frowned his eyebrows and then looked at Jungkook's hand.

"This wound...."

"Its nothing"  he immediately pulled his hand back.

"Its because of me right?"

"No"

"I am sorry"  Tae was now on verge of crying.

"Oh no no no no no no pretty doctor! Not again!"  Jungkook hugged Tae and rubbed his back.  "Stop blaming yourself, it was just an accident."

"But it was because of me. I always hurted people who were close to me. My parents, Jimin and now you. Why? I want to change. I want to forget everything. I want to live happily Kook. I want to erase him from my thoughts forever. I can't hurt people more. I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to hurt you."

"You wanna erase him right?"

"Yes help me please. I can't hurt people more....please"

"You wanna forget him?" 

Tae nodded.

"Look at me."

Tae backed away from hug and looked up at him.

"I will help you"

Jungkook moved his hand forward.

"Walk with me on this path together. I promise you, you will get over everything."

Tae looked at Jungkook and then at his hand. Yes he needed this....he needed this supoort. He slowly placed his hand over Jungkook's and Jungkook held it tightly, with a smile on his face.

"So the first step...." 

Jungkook moved his hand towards Tae's neck and Tae frowned. Kook opened the hook of the locket and pulled it away from Tae's neck. Tae widened his eyes and then looked at Jungkook.

"You are..."

"We are...we are taking our first step in our journey"

Jungkook said and threw the locket somewhere in the bushes and Tae looked at him in disbelief.

"That was..."

"That was his. The more you'll keep his things near you, the more you'll get effected by him. First throw his things out and then throw him out."

Jungkook said and Tae nodded and hugged him again.

"I will do everything, everything that you'll ask me to do. I trust you Kook. I really do."

Jungkook chuckled and backed away.

"By the way, did you notice one thing?"

"What?"

"You've been calling me Kook since starting today."

Tae realised that Jungkook was right and immediately looked down.

"Aww don't look down like that pretty doctor...look at me."

"Shut up!"

"Ayee look up" 

Tae looked up and Jungkook smiled widely at him.

"Call me that again"

"What?"

"Kook"

"Kook"

"Kookie"

"Kookie"

"Koo"  Jungkook giggled.

"Koo"  Tae chuckled.

"Bunny"

"Bunny....muscle bunny. Now stop!"

"Okay okay now tell me"

"What?"

"What happened so suddenly last night? You were all happy and dancing then how did you end up like that?

Tae looked down and sighed.

"Sam"

"Sam?"

"Sam proposed me."

Without hiding anything, Tad told everything to Jungkook and Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"That Basta..."

"Kook no! You won't say anything to him. I will handle everything if he does something like that again.

"But..."

"No need Tae. I will not do anything like that again."

Taekook looked towards Sam and Jungkook held Tae's hand. Tae looked at their interwined hands and then at Jungkook and smiled softly.

"Why are you here now?"

"Kook, I am here to say sorry."  He turned to Tae.  "Tae...I am sorry for last night. I am really sorry. I think I rushed things and hurted you. I realised my mistake and then I searched for you but you were not in the party. In the morning too, I couldn't find you but here I saw you and after seeing you here now—"  he looked at Taekook's interwined hands.  "—I think I am not the right person. Again I am sorry Tae...please forgive me."

"I am sorry too for shouting at you Sam. Confession is not wrong but you did it without knowing anything about me. But its okay...you realised your mistake and thats enough. Forgive me too for shouting at you just because you told your feelings to me. I am sorry."

"Great! Now stay away from him. He forgave you but if you did anything like that again then i'll surely not forgive. So in clear words...stay away from Tae."

"I will....I am sorry once again Tae"

"I forgave you and I am sorry too"

"I forgave you too"

Sam smiled sadly and left.

"Okay now I should get ready for office otherwise that scary cat will eat me alive."

"Then go"

"Ahmm ahmm"

"What?"

"I can go only if–"  leaned to Tae's ear and whispered "–you will leave my hand pretty doctor."

Tae looked at their hands and immediately pulled his hand back.

"I...I w..was not..."

"Okay okay fine....I was the one who was holding your hand....happy? Don't be a red tomato now."  He teased more.

"Just go"

"Haha cute....going...bye"

  Jumgkook left smilimg and Tae was smiling too, looking at him.

~

Chapter 19 ends here.
Thankyou for reading❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
464K 20K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...
31.9K 1.6K 43
[COMPLETED] Taekook and yoonmin. Love. A beautiful feeling. some fall in love out of curiosity , want to unwrap the person , strip them of their myst...
269K 9.9K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...