SPIRITED (The Blended Hearts...

By jessicajimmies

We don't become champions in one day. It is a battle we fight for a long time. We strive, we strain, we lead... More

AUTHOR
Dedication
FROM THE CHARACTERS
OPENING
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTYONE
CHAPTER TWENTYTWO
CHAPTER TWENTYTHREE
CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR
CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE
NOTE

Welcome Dear Reader

39 8 10
By jessicajimmies

This book is a work of fiction and the characters in this book are not in any way related to people in real life. Not even me. Please don't confuse the whole story or even imagine I have written about myself. This is all imaginative.

This book is going to have other parts; BLENDED HEARTS AND DO YOU REMEMBER OUR LOVE? and please join me on this journey as I introduce the story that is going to stay in the minds and win hearts of very many people. One that covers a series of true facts about love, friendship, marriage, and sacrifice. This is a romantic series devoured in passion and talent. There are a number of poems that you are possibly going to meet in here and a tarn of them are mine written from scratch.

By voting for this book, you are loving the writer and her work. Feel free to 🌟 touch the star if you love this chapter and the rest of them.
I wish you well on this journey. Be blessed!! 😍
Also, leave comments. I will be happy to receive them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555 114 65
❝ She wanted a fresh start, He wanted normalcy, But their past had other plans. ❞ ~~~ For the majority of her life, Gabriella had to endure all the t...
45.6K 2.2K 66
The Girl with a hope to conquer the freedom she has always desired of is set on a journey to achieve her goals. She lost herself, her hobbies, her em...
1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
449 28 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...