Squid game oneshots

By iluvvtiaa

you can be a bit quiet, but that doesn't mean you're shy. You just like being who you are don't need anyone's... More

Sae-byeok- ice cream date
Doggy treatment
Sneak in -gihun
Mommy?
Flirt~sae-byeok
Sick day -gihun
Doggy daycare -ali
Movie date -sae byeok and ji yeong
Happy valentines- sae byeok
Shopping-ali
Mafia- gihun
Childhood lovers -gihun
Hey
Wanna be mine?- ali

Sick day-ji-yeong

197 7 0
By iluvvtiaa

I walk down the stairs and look atji-yeong passed out in the couch.

"Ji-yeong why are you sleeping on the couch?"

She puts up her hand a little bit and moves it down.

I go down to feel her forehead and it's burning up.

" ji-yeong your burning up!"

" no it's just how hot you are."

" good one"

I flip her up and bring her upstairs.

" y/n I'm fine just a bit tired I promise."

" you said that last time and I literally had to take you to a hospital because we didn't think it was serious"

I put her in the bed and walk down stairs. I grab ginger ale and some medicine form the fridge.

I head upstairs and set in down on the night stand.

" drink up."

She takes the medicine and drinks some of the ginger ale. She turns around and closes her eyes.

" y/n I love you."

" love you too baby."

" if you love me can you please cuddle me ?"
"No I love you but I don't wanna get sick."

She sighs and falls asleep and I head downstairs to make her something to eat . I make macaroni ,lasagna spinach and corn with green beans. On the side.

"Perfect"

I make ji-yeong a plate and head up stairs. To bring her food.

I set her plate down and wake her up.

" baby wake up your foods ready."

She slowly turns around and looks at me .

" okay ."

I tell her to sit up and she does so I put her plate on her lap and she starts to eat .

I sit down next to she and turn on the tv.
We watch tv while ji -yeong eats her food

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4M 848K 28
"Stop it, Dax." I wouldn't meet his eyes, I couldn't. His hot breath trailed up my neck, his soft lips ghosting over the exposed flesh. He chuckled w...
634K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
151K 16.9K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
278K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...