•|Us Again (Completed)

By bini_writes

Kim Taehyung ♡ Kim Jisoo Former lovers Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo's path collide again after one night of mis... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Epilogue

Prologue {M}

2.9K 126 10
By bini_writes

>four years ago

Lips are locked and moans of pleasure keeps coming out from the gap between our enclosed lips. Small curses is heard between our heavy breaths as our tounge start devouring the moment, fighting for dominance. A lick and bite as the hickeys we made is seen in each other's delicate skins.

Hands finding its own ways underneath the piece of cloths that covering the burning skins. The floor got showered with the piece of clothes by the seconds.

Soon the whole room was filled with small groans and sexual grunts after, as our bodies found their own heat by eachself.

A moan escape as a small curse of "fuck" went out from my lips as he trail some wet kisses on my jaw down to my neck, nibbling and sucking the sweet spot.

I can only look up to the side to give him more access while my fingers played with his soft black hair.

His slender fingers move and cares the smooth burning skin, tracing the outline of my hips and slowly went down to my thighs. The firing sensation that built up between us wins, as our bodies respond by the heat.

A low thud was heard when we landed on the soft mattress with him on top of me, lips still locked with the passionate sloppy kiss as we shared our own salivas.

He started to give generous open-mouthed kisses on my neck before going down to give attention on my breast, rubbing, sucking and nibbling it.

His strong hands trailed and brushed my delicate skin as he held my side while the other went down on my bare stomach, then I feel his fingers going further down.

My eyes shut in frustration as he kept teasing my entrance, soon after I cried out in pain when he slid in his two slender fingers inside me.

Slowly trusting it in and out he continue to distract me by his kisses which I gradually returned. The moment pass an unfamiliar knot was formed on my stomach, my eyes teared up when he removed his fingers on mine.

The frustration and despate hugged my being, the lust and need on his eyes was seen when our eyes met, he stopped kissing me as he stare at me with desire.

And my back arch from the mattress when he entered his manhood after, the mixed feeling of pleasure and pain stirred up on my stomach.

My vision becomes blurry through tears, but he just staring down at me, slowly he started to move and I felt like my insides are being wrecked.

Muffled moans as the pleasure win over the pain escapes from my mouth, I cried out by pleasure when he begun to trust back and forth.

"Moan my name...Jisoo" he huskily says as he bit my earlobes, tugging my ears with his warm lips, Our sweated skins gaves more flames in the burning fire. I again muffled a moan when he hit the right spot.

Soon enough his paces went hard and rough, I become a moaning mess underneath him, mouth ajar open as he trusted fast, my stomach clenched with the familiar feeling.

"I-im ah c-lose....shit" I breathlessly moaned but he just continue his trust fast and rough movements.

"Fuck!" He growled and trusted like a beast, totally destroying my center. My eyes went white when he keep hitting the right spot I sweated a lot as I let out my juices calling out his sweet name.

"Taehyung!" I screamed in pleasure but he just continue trusting In and out before he groan in satisfaction.

The sound of skin slapping and the movements of the bed hitting the wall filled our ears, moans and groans as our bodies collided with the heated sensations, devouring like an addict our swollen lips.

As I felt his hot cums filled my insides mixing with my juices, a delightful moans both escape from our mouth after as his body falls ontop of mine, our heavy breaths and pants was heard in the room as we gasped some air to breathe.

With his face in between the crook of my neck as his warm breaths hitting my sides, he place a tender kiss on my forehead as he lovingly stare at me before doving again to place a passionate kiss on my swollen lips.

"I love you..." He said between his heavy breaths before falling beside me, covering our naked bodies using the white sheets, him pulling me on his warmth. My eyelids falls due exhaustion and let myself drown into the darkness.

-------------------------------------

"Yah!" A slap on my shoulder spat the hell out of me, making me back on my senses.

"Ah-Yah, Jennie that's hurt!" I glared at my bestfriend which I only got an eye roll as the response.

Aishh why that memories keep coming back on my head.

"You are spacing out!" She glared back.

"Oh..sorry, where we are again?" I tried not to shutter to hide my embarrassment, her face soften.

"Lisa called and said, you have a meeting at 3 p.m with Mr. Park" my face went sour because of the mentioned name. That old man again, who keep bugging me to marry his son, Park Jinyoung.

"Tell me it's not about the marriage again" I stare at her, she smiled and shook his head.

"It is" she teased, ah this kid. I massage my temples.

"Then the answer is the same, No." I blankly saith and leaned back on my swivel chair as I started to type on my laptop.

"I know" she giggled, "But I'm curious Chu, why?" She suddenly ask, I turned my gaze up to her and lightly push my glasses on the bridge of my nose, I raised an eyebrow.

"What, why?" I ask back, she stare at me then she sighed after crossing her legs as she place her hand on her knee, leaning on her seat.

"Why won't you accept the offer?" She said

"Are you insane?" I asked her in disbelief, she chuckled.

"I'm not, just stating the best for you and him" she meaningly says. I rolled my eyes as she continues.

"Well-Jinyoung is a great and nice guy, have the money, face , popularity-"

"I'm not interested, Jen" I cut her off.

"Why? Still caged from the past?" she stare at me but I look away.

"I'm n-not, nevertheless I have my own, I can provide five times greater than he can" I said.

"Alright "South Korea's Richiest Heir" she teased, I groan in annoyance.

"I heard my cousin is in New York today?" I change the topic to her. She smiled.

"He is, my god I almost forgot my Nini is there, you made me sad Chu"

"Well-"

"- you have to come with us in the club later" she continues.

"I rather call Kai to come back here than go clubbing with the three little bit-"

"Make some noise people!" Lisa's childish voice was heard as we heard giggles from the blonde behind her.

"Speaking of the bitches" I crunched my face, geez I just want some peace at once.

They all laughed seeing my annoyed face, Lisa then smirked.

"That's us" she proudly said, I sighed "So...clubbing later?" She said, sitting comfortly beside the two.

"I'll pass, I have dinner with my parents and their business partners later" I refuse.

"Oh, I remember you are pain in ass, the last time we went clubbing. Weak CEO." Lisa teased.

"How come I become a pain in ass, I didn't do anything, I was wasted" I defended myself. They all laughed looks like they remembered something I didn't.

"Didn't do anything my ass" Jennie mocked "Then explain to us why when a guy ask your name-" she stiffle a laugh as she continues. "You answered, "Korea's Richiest Heir, google it bitch"

I only facepalmed hearing my own stupidness. While they giggle enjoying to annoy me.

"So yeah, scratch the clubbing thing, we'll come with you in the dinner, can we?" Chaeyoung ask.

"Hmm, yeah dad said it's like a friendly dinner. Mom will be happy if she see you three" I answered, looking at my watch. Accidentally a frame caught my eyes when I look around my office.

A smile formed on my lips as I stare at the picture, I miss him already. My phone then started ringing. My smile grew wider seeing the caller's name.

"Baby....yes, I'm at my office now....I miss you too, take care okay? See you later.....I love you, bye" the call ended and my mood lift up hearing his sweet voice.

"Get ready the dinner is 8 p.m, it's already 7" I informed them as I collected my stuffs and took my Dior bag.

"Let's go" they cheered as we walk out from my office.

*7:30 p.m

"Where are they?" I ask Jennie when I didn't see Lisa and him behind us.

"They buyed something" she lazily answered, I sighed.

"Why they even got out, were having dinner I swear if something happen to him, I'll bury Manoban alive." I threatened.

"Chill, I can already see Lisa" Chaeyoung said looking at the elegant door, five star hotel indeed.

"Why are y-"

"Unnie I lost him" Lisa's tense face showed up when she reached us.

"What?!" I burst out, my heart beating so fast.

"He's just beside me then, he..he gone" she explained, I'm about to find him but my parents caught my eyes, they're here.

"Sweetie" my dad greeted me as well mom. I force a smile.

"Mom, Dad" I said and kissed their cheeks. My eyes then met the two pair of eyes of a very familiar couple, who's beside my parents.

"Mr. and Mrs. K-kim?" I shuttered, the woman smiled and embrace me into a tight hug while the man smiled at me blissfully.

"Jisoo, honey...we miss you" the woman joyfully whispered at me before breaking the hug. My parents smile and look behind me.

"Hello ladies" mom greeted the three who's also shock.

"Auntie, Uncle..hello" they snapped and bowed awkwardly to the other couple.

"Where's our baby?" Mom wondered, I shut my eyes tight and open it after.

"M-mom" I muttered, nervous. But then Mrs. Kim voice was heard.

"Son!" She called behind us since I and the girls are back facing the entrance now. I gulped, it's him, Mrs. Kim's face then tilted in confusion? "Who's that kid?"

"Mom!" I turned around and saw my son walking while holding his hand, he run towards me and let go his hand.

"Mommy!" My son smiled as I hug him tight. I'm so scared to lose him too. "Mom look Mr. Nice guy helped me to come here" my son stated while I stare at his face, afraid to look up and see him.

"Mr. Nice guy this is my mom" Adi called up and loosen me, looking up the man, I was left to stood up too, slowly I look up to him and met his dark orbs.

And the deepness of his voice gives shivers down to my spine when he spoke.

"Jisoo..."

"Taehyung...." I say his name, fuck this night.

*******************
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!

Chapters are coming SOON

Adiel Theodore Kim
Adi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.9K 32
A depressed girl who hate men from the bottom of the heart because of her dark past. And a doctor who promised himself to not invol...
52.1K 3.2K 43
Ever since Lee Jisoo's parents passed away from a horrific accident, her life turned upside down. Jisoo is not expecting to live a life like this. To...
65.7K 3.7K 49
It started with an 'I hate you'. Will it end with the same phrase? Kim Taehyung x Kim Jisoo ============================= Start: 11 February 2021 End...
61.4K 3.3K 30
When Taehyung and Jisoo were forced to marry one another without love as a foundation. Well, she loves him but he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. ...