Needle & Thread (Male! Corali...

By Bluegarnet123

*COMPLETED* Everything was rather dull in Cory's life. It always seemed to be when his best friend since bi... More

Doll's In The Making
The Pink Palace
Exploring A New Home
The Other World
Meeting Mr. B
The Mouse Circus
Too Good To Be True?
A Show and A Proposal
Nightmares And Ghosts
Lost Parents
A Dangerous Deal
Piece By Piece
The Final Threat
The End?

Tea And A Fair Warning

12.9K 436 377
By Bluegarnet123

~If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God.~ 1 John 4:15

Okay, so I calculated this! if i do one/two chapters for this book a day— that will mean that it'll be finished by the 28th or 29th!

Pretty good deal if I say so myself! 🤔😌
I really hope this works tho—I never finished a book in a single months time before😅😅😭

🎃🤖👻👑
______________

(Y/N) holds up the suitcase on top of the car, Cory taking the rope and cutting it with his garden pliers as he gently takes it away from (Y/N) and places it on the ground.

Undoing the latches, he lifts open the suitcase. Only a Japanese school hat was in there as he took it and put it on his head, making sure to pull back his blue locks before doing so.

"I didn't know you still had that."

He turned to (Y/N), wiping down his yellow rain coat as he nodded. "Yep, not a scratch either. Come on, let's go."

. . . . .

(Y/N) walked down the stone stairs first, begins carefully of how damp and slippery they were as Cory hesitated at the top of them, shaking his head before following.

Now standing in front of the door, (Y/N) looked inside the window before knocking on it. Slightly impatient, Cory used the door knocker before looking inside with (Y/N).

They jumped back in surprise when three Scottish Terriers entered their vision on the other side of the window, barking at them as a smiling old lady with pink hair opened the door.

Two of the Scottish Terriers immediately jumped at Cory, pawing at his stomach as they did while the other one was on its hind legs, black tail wiggling happily as (Y/N) scratches behind its ears.

"Cease your infernal yapping!" Miss Spink scolded, the Scottish Terriers whimpering at her tone before surrounding Cory in circle. She looked up and smiled warmly. "How nice to see you, Cornelius. And (Y/N), what a surprise! It's been a while!"

She stepped aside, backing up a couple feet with her walker. "Would you like to come in? We're playing cards."

Cory hung up his hat and unbuttoned his raincoat. "Still Cor-nelius, Miss Spink."

"It's good to see you again, Miss Spink!" (Y/N) smiled, kneeling down as the three Scottish Terriers whined for attention from the girl.

"Miriam!" She called at the curtain and winking at the two. "Put the kettle on!"

As she walked behind the curtain, Cory stared at one of their posters, shocked at how they looked nothing like they did before and following (Y/N) in.

"April, I think you're being followed." From the entry way of the kitchen Miss Forcible squinted through her blue glasses, her chest bouncing as (Y/N) waved with closed eyes, Cory looking at her with a blank face.

"It's (Y/N) and the new neighbor, Miriam." Miss Spink waddled past the kitchen. "Cornelius."

She stopped and faced Miss Forcible. "They'll be having the oolong tea."

"No! Oh, no, no." Miss forcible shook her head, her platinum blonde hair swishing. "I'm sure they'd prefer jasmine."

"No, oolong." Miss Spink frowned with an unimpressed expression.

"Ah. Jasmine it is, then!"

"Oh!" The pink haired woman palmed her forehead before waddling to the living room. "Come on, boys."

After the Scottish Terriers jumped off of the red sofa, the two teens sat down as Cory looked up, gasping at the many frozen-like Scottish Terriers on the shelf's and turning to Miss Spink. "Uhh,  Are those dogs... real?"

"Our sweet departed angels." Miss Spink said sweetly, not noticing (Y/N) slight cringe at the once alive dogs as the old woman sat down. "Couldn't bear to part with them, so we had them stuffed."

Cory gave (Y/N) a "What in the world?" look as she shrugged helplessly with an awkward smile. "Now, there's Hamish the third..."

"Go on. Have one." (Y/N) and Cory saw Miss Forcible place a tray in front of them, a smug grin on her lips as she posed. "It's hand-pulled
taffy from Brighton." She did another pose. "Best in the world."

"The third, the ninth, yes."

(Y/N) didn't bother to go near the candy, but rather leaned back and smirked subtly. Hidden amusement in her eyes as Cory tried to tug a piece, getting upset when the bowl wouldn't let go of his hand. Turning on his back, he used his leg to push it off and was shocked when it stuck to the ceiling.

"The fourth, I'm right."

Hearing snickering, Cory glared over at the (H/C) haired girl as she innocently looked to the side, humming a joyful little tune under her breath.

"And Jock Jr. Jock Sr.—" Miss Spink went on, pointing at every stuffed dog on the shelf. "Jock the third, the fourth—"

Cory then pulled a grin of his own, pinching (Y/N) in the arm and she yelped quietly before pinching back, the two soon starting a pinching war as Miss Spink obliviously continued. "and that's Jock's second cousin thrice removed!"

She stopped, smiling a weird smile as she pulled the lamp towards her, the white light giving her face an eerie glow. "I'll read them if you like."

Cory tilted his head, pulling his blue hair back from his right eye again as (Y/N) sighed silently. "Read what?"

"Your tea leaves, dears!" she said, putting on a purple hat with a eye in the middle and a blue feather on the top. "They'll tell me your future."

"Drink up then. Go on."(Y/N) and Cory drank the tea, the former going slowly as the latter gulped it down and miss Spink quickly interjected. "No, not all of it! Not all of it."

Cory flinched and drunk slower, Miss Spink nodding in approval. "That's right. Now hand them over."

They handed their cups over as Miss Spink took (Y/N)'s cup and poured the rest into Cory's, swishing the teacup a little before peering inside it. She gasps and flinched back. "Oh!"

She looks up at the both of them whilst shaking her head. "Oh, Cornelius. (Y/N)... sweet dears. You two are in terrible danger."

Cory gave Miss Spink a taken aback expression and (Y/N) immediately thought about the door behind the wallpaper and the other world, dread filling her body as Miss Forcible scoffed and stumbled over in her heals.

"Oh, give me that cup, April!" She snatched her hat of off her head and looked inside it, her white eyes struggling to see. "Your eyes are going."

"My eyes?" Miss Spink glared as she grabbed the hat back with a roll of her eyes. "You're blind as a bat!"

But she let miss Forcible take the cup as the platinum blonde looked inside it with her blue glasses. She then smiled as she looked at (Y/N). "Well, not to worry, child."

"It's good news." She smirked, almost biting her blue glasses. "There's... a tall, handsome
beast in your future."

"A what?" (Y/N) nervously laughed with a small blush as Cory grabbed a fistful if his yellow raincoat, his knuckles turning white due to his mild jealousy.

"Miriam, really." Miss Spink sighed, pulled Miss Forcible down to her height. "You're holding it wrong. See? Danger."

"What do you see?" Cory leaned forward to get a look at it as the two elders conversed.

"I see a very peculiar hand..." Miss Spink then peaked closer. "... and in it, a small heart..."

Miss Forcible turned the teacup upside down, the brown tea moving with the action. "I see a giraffe and a bush."

Miss Spink groaned. "Giraffes don't just fall from the sky, Miriam."

As if on cue, the earlier candy bowl Cory tried to get rid of fell to the floor, the glass breaking with a loud "CRASH", causing everyone to scream and jump.

After calming from the unexpected scare, Cory peered curiously at the old women. "Well, what should we do?"

"Never wear green in your dressing room." Miss Spink bumped purposely into Miss Forcible, making the taller woman glare at the shorter.

She put her blue glasses into her big chest, bumping into Miss Spink in retaliation. "Acquire a very tall stepladder."

"And be very, very careful." With each "very", Miss Spink nudged Miss Forcible before the tallest pushed her back with her big chest and looked at the two teens with a happy smile as she played with her platinum blonde hair.

After getting up and leaning on her walker, Miss Spink threw a final glare in Miss Forcible's direction before smiling at the teens. "Now, was there something you came to tell us?"

(Y/N) shook her head as they got up to stand. "Not really, Miss Spink. Thanks for the tea!"

Cory waved at them as they did the same, their dogs jumping on the red sofa. "Toodle-oo."

"Cheery-bye."

. . . . .

"Danger?" Cory questioned as he stepped up the stairs, looking at (Y/N) as she shrugged and sighed.

"I don't know either but," she bit her lip once they walked into the yard, the heavy mist around them waving away as the motions. "I think it has something to do with—"

They stopped walking as she stopped talking, the small cracked whir loud in the silence as Cory smirked and took (Y/N)'s hand, turning towards the sound as they hopped down the small hills.

Glancing behind them, Cory them growled in annoyance and yanked the helmet off of the figure. "Wah!" Wybie cried out, almost loosing his balance.

"Great! The village stalker." Cory spit out as he punched Wybie in the arm, making the slouching kid wince out a "Ow!" and rub the wound.

"Cory, be nice!" (Y/N) softly smacked the side of his head, the sudden impact making Cory grumble as he folded his arms and looked away.

"I-I wasn't stalking you," Wybie stuttered before gleefully smiling. "We're hunting banana slugs."

"What do you mean "we?"" Cory turned and glowered at the boy as a bump in his jacket moved and the black cat climbed out onto Wybie's shoulders.

"Hey, kitty cat!" (Y/N) walked over and scratched beneath his chin, eliciting a purr to come out as Cory scoffed out a laugh. "Ha! Your cat's not wild. He's a wuss puss."

"Cory." (Y/N) sighed as the black cat hissed at the notion, soon calming down when she brought out a small treat form her bag and gave it to him.

"What?" Wylie shrugged as best he could, taking his helmet from Cory and putting it on. "He hates to get his feet wet. Jeez."

"Wuss puss." Cory muttered not so quietly, making (Y/N) five and eye roll as Wybie grabbed some tongs from his jacket and crouched.

"Oh, hey Wybue," getting a hum in reply, (Y/N) continued. "Um, about those dolls you gave us... Did you make it look like us?"

"Oh, no! I found it that way." With his voice muffled, Wybie didn't stop crawling as he spoke. "Well—not yours, I think, but Cory's... It's older than Grandma."

He stood up to gesture at the house squatting again, the black cat jumping off of his back and walking onto the roof. "Old as this house, probably."

"Come on." Cory rolled his eyes, putting his hands into his raincoat. "Blue hair, my swampers and raincoat?"

"It's a big suspicious, really." (Y/N) agreed, a uncomfortable frown on her face. "(E/C) buttons for eyes, (F/C) jacket, (H/C) hair... not to mention the black ribbon that ties their hands together."

"Dang!" Wybie suddenly exclaimed, jumping up with a victorious smiled as he took of his helmet. He pushed the green slug in Cory's face. "Check out Slugzilla!"

"You're just like them." Cory sighed as Wybie looked down at the slug, squinting his eyes. "Huh?"

"I meant my parents." He confirmed, making (Y/N) frown as his expression. "They don't listen to me either."

"Uh-huh." He shoves a camera in Cory's face. "You mind?"

(Y/N) tunes out of their photo shoot, gazing at the black cat on to of the roof before moving her eyes towards the window of Cory's room and gasping when she saw the two dolls together in the corner of the window pane, as if they were watching them.

"You know, I've never been inside the Pink Palace."

She snapped out of it and shivered before focusing on the conversation as Cory raises a brow. "You're kidding."

"Grandma'd kill me." Wybie shook his head to show that he wasn't, eyeing the house with caution. "Thinks it's dangerous or something."

"Dangerous?" (Y/N) glances at the window again as Wybie started to walk away, the took teens following him.

"Well, she had a twin sister." Wybie replied, holding his helmet as the mist parted in his footsteps.

"So?" Cory winced again when (Y/N) slapped his shoulder, giving her a scandalous "What?" look that she ignored.

"Did something happen?" She ask instead, furrowing her eyebrows when Wybie nodded.

"When they were kids, Grandma's sister disappeared." Wybie sighed as he twitched anxiously. "She said she was... stolen."

"Stolen?" Cory huffed before giving him a look. "Well, what do you think?"

"I don't know." Wybie shrugged, his bike next to him as the black cat climbed from the roof and into his shoulders. "Maybe she just ran away."

A bell from afar sounded, an old woman's voice following soon after. "Wyborne!"

Wybie gave the two a reluctant expression before sighing again, putting on his helmet. "Look, I gotta go."

"Wait a minute!" Cory and (Y/N) looked after his retreating figure as it disappeared in the mist. He took off his hat and pulled his hair back before putting it on again, looking at (Y/N) in question. "Has he always been like that?"

She shook her head, concern in her eyes as she look up at him. "That's most Wybie's ever talked about if it involved his family..."

"Well, don't worry about it." Cory jerked a thumb behind his back and towards the house. "Let's get inside, this mist is making my nose itch."

"Big baby..." (Y/N) mumbled under her breath before darting to the front door, Cory hot on her heels yelling.

______________
Note: uuughhhhhh, guys! *internal screaming*

I had the biggest heart attack KNOWN TO MAN!!

My old, uterus killing friend "the period" decided to bust down my front door and invite herself in today—so that was unexpected...

And I lost my phone in the middle of my pain, so with my new hormone-inducing powers, I spent two hours looking for it in a rage before calling papa and giving up— we looked some more (top to bottom/had to clean my room T^T) and time was just getting longer and my phone was not being seen....

But just when all hope was lost...

I FOUND THIS FREAKIN THING CHILLIN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BASEMENT STAIRS—!

Like seriously?! Dude really said "Ehy, how y'all doin~"  like it didn't ditch me   for 5 hours (granted i dropped it while switching the laundry, but still—it hurt.) 😭😭😭

______________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW ❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 2565

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 64 6
"π™·πšŠπš–πš’πšœπš‘. π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 πš–πšŠπš›πš›πš’ πš‘πš’πš–, 𝚈/πš—. π™·πšŽ πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—'𝚝 πšπšŽπšœπšŽπš›πšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞. π™·πšŽ'𝚜 πšŸπš’πš•πšŽ, πšŠπš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš’πš." "𝙸 𝚍𝚘...
254K 8.3K 13
Male Jessica Rabbit x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
7.5K 513 112
Nothing much... just random shares... random thoughts. Or anything in general.