A contract #ShiVi version

By starhawk_mystery

My version kinda similar to FSOG More

Message
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Important note

Part 4

2.7K 97 0
By starhawk_mystery

As I was going back the driver stopped the car suddenly.. My head bumped on the front seat.. I rubbed my forehead..

Raavi - Aahh! Bhaiyya what happened?

Driver- Mam that person is coming from the wrong way.. Looks like he is a son of a rich brat..

Raavi- Wait I will see..

I got down of the car and saw a man still sitting inside as if the road belongs to his father.. I ask him to come out by banging on his car..He comes out.. He is white and under the sun his skin was glowing more.. With a black classy three piece armani suit perfectly fitting on his body giving him a perfect shape.. His black rayban goggles perfectly matching the shade of his suit.. And in the pocket of coat is a red cloth perfectly folded and inserted in.. Giving him a complete gentleman look.. His black polished shoe and those colourful socks gave just another definition of fashion..He snapped his fingers to bring me out of my trance.. Hell yaa I was drooling over him.. The driver blowed the horn and it reminded me of what I was supposed to do..Shit by now he must have also understood that I was drooling over him.. I flushed..

Shiva- Excuse me miss?

He again asked me..

Raavi- Yeah sorry plz just look at where you are driving.. This is the wrong way you are getting in..

I said trying to be very generous.. But what he said next made me eyes pop up..

Shiva- Why should I? You move your car towards that side.. This road is not owned by your father..

Raavi- Oh hello! I am talking to you politely and why are going on my parents?

Shiva- Thats what its your parents mistake who kept their daughters out.. They should be caged in..

Raavi- Listen Mr. First of all its your mistake and you arent accepting and secondly you are counting my parents on which you have no rights..

Shiva- You better dont teach me what rights I have and what I dont.. Coz you dont know miss whom you are talking to.. Dont let me show you my true colours..Waise bhi I dont like anyone who talks to me in a louder voice get that..so just shut up and get lost..

Raavi- Oh so mr. Whoever you are you think you can dominate the whole world..

Shiva- I dont think Miss. I do dominate the whole world..

In no time he smashed his lips on mine..I was shocked at first.. As I realised I tried pushing him hard but I couldn't... my strength is nothing compared to his..He took both of my hands and folded them at my back and pulled me more closer to him.. He is kissing me very hard.. I felt pain in my lips where he is biting harshly.. I am sure they must be bleeding by now... He let go off me.. I was breathing heavily and he wiped his lips..I touched my hurt lips and I was right they are bleeding..

Shiva- This was just a demo sweetheart if what I am capable of..

He smirked... I got pissed off looking at that smirk.. I took a step forward and slapped him..

Raavi- And this is what I am capable of.. This is only the demo and your eyes popped out in shock...

I gave him a pity look.. I held his collar and kicked him with my knee..he bent down in pain..

Raavi- What you do you will get back the double of it..

He stood up and this time I noticed his blue orbs.. His eyes turned blood shot red dur to pain..

Shiva- You will have to pay for it..

I left smirking... Never I will ever have to his face.. I laughed while remembering him.. And head back to my home..

So that was their first meet..
How was it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 959 15
beautiful love story of shivišŸ˜šŸ˜
8.5K 354 20
This story starts from shivi's second marriage but there is a twist at last raavi wont get get ready for marriage but why raavi is so much is in lov...
180K 8.5K 73
A ff based on shiva and raavi from Pandya store...ā¤ Peep in to know morešŸ’• Hope you guys love itšŸ„°
35.7K 1.7K 16
Peek in to find out