sewing threads ;; t. mitsuya...

By senkuphone

❝I am pursuing him simply because he doesn't like me.❞ takashi x reader 。˚ 。 WARNING 。˚ 。 + cursing +... More

chap 0
chap 0.5
chap 1
chap 2
chap 3
chap 4
chap 5
chap 6
chap 7
chap 8
chap 8.1
notice
chap 9
chap 10
chap 11
chap 12
chap 13
chap 14
chap 15
chap 17
chap 18
chap 19
chap 20
chap 21
chap 22
chap 23
chap 24
chap 24.5
chap 25
chap 26
chap 27
chap 27.1
chap 28
chap 29
chap 30
chap 31
chap 32
chap 33
chap 34
chap 35
chap 36
chap 37
chap 38
chap 39
chap 40 [ last ]
mail

chap 16

3.5K 153 122
By senkuphone

Chuckling quietly somehow became a skill for the three as a response to the sudden turn of events. The newcomers settling to the couch across the house owner.

"Y/n-chan. Is it okay if I talk to them first?" Taiju respectfully asked with a slightly meaningful smirk.

"That's actually better." You commented giving back a smug smile. Noticing Takemitchy and Chifuyu, you waved at them. "Those two are my best friends." You told the brothers sitting beside you.

"Nice to meet you, Taiju-kun." Mitsuya greeted, keeping his nonchalant face despite losing his composure a while ago.

"You're that Mitsuya fucker who's been manipulating my little bro!" Taiju accused directly at his face.

That made you force out an 'oh-shit' expression. Mouth stretched to a small 'O'. Eyeballs almost bulging out its place.

"That's quite the accusation." He closed eye smile taunting Taiju.

"I'll kill your ass." His teased ass can literally boost anyone's serotonin. "So, what did you wanna tell me? Better keep it short."

After some pause, Mitsuya gathered all the words he needed. "I'll give Hakkai to the Black Dragons. I'm not gonna see him again."

Taiju laughed. "Now that's funny. Didn't you come here to stop that from happening?!"

"In exchange... Set Yuzuha free. Let her be with Toman." Mitsuya conditioned smoothly getting the upperhand in the conversation.

Hearing the name changed your facial to a frown.

"Taiju-kun. You're having Yuzuha do something, aren't you?" He continued. "Hakkai's been protecting Yuzuha this whole time. From your domestic violence."

Taiju only gave off a laugh. "What a fucking joke!"

"Hakkai's not leaving Toman because he's scared of you. He's doing it to protect Yuzuha!" It acted as a trigger when Taiju all of a sudden stood and lean to attack Mitsuya.

Though as expected, Mitsuya blocked it with his arm. "Hey... Not bad."

"I'll say it again! I'll give Hakkai to the Black Dragons. So, let Yuzuha be with us!" He still insisted. "If you accept these terms, Toman will leave the Black Dragons alone."

"And if I refuse?" Taiju's vein popped visible.

"Then it's an all out war." Mitsuya made sure.

"All right! We got a truce." Taiju agreeed, shaking Mitsuya's hand. "Though, I don't commit any domestic violence... I'll keeo my word. I won't ever hit Yuzuha again." There was something in his tone that made you feel suspicious.

The Shiba siblings might be too fond of secrets.

When you thought that it eas your turn to speak with Taiju, Mitsuya didn't left the seat, making the three guys with him confused.

"Aren't we going to leave, Mitsuya-kun?" Takemitchy whispered but was heard by everyone.

"No. We'll wait until Y/n is done talking to them. Then we will leave with her." Mitsuya looked at you.

It made your eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

"Fuck off." You murmured then porceed on talking to Taiju. "I want to speak with your two underlings, if you don't mind, Taiju-kun."

"Go on." He gave permission.

"You've met me before, right?" You asked looking them staight in the eyes. "I know you two are familiar with the 8th generation leader. Have you heard of him? Or maybe do any of you knows how to contact him?" Reading their expressions, the one with a scar on his left side of the face, averting his eyes away from yours.

"That was the time when Inupi and I joined the Black Dragons. We don't know much of him and lose contact when he passed down the gang to Shion." The deathhawk styled guy answered, once he noticed that you are examining the other's body language.

"Do you know where Shion is?" Ran added.

"He disappeared when we lost to Toman." The guy again answered.

Nodding."Well, that's pretty much our agenda here. I'm looking forward on talking to you Taiju-kun some other time." You withdrawed from your plan of asking him about Yuzuha because of obvious reasons.

Leaving the building, it was really awkward being in an enclosed space with Mitsuya. This might probably the longest elevator ride. You are mad and disappointed at him. That is the only thing you understand, for now.

Unsuccessfully following the Haitani Brothers, when someone pull your arm. Shaking Mitsuya's grip, you struggled. Even though it is not as hard as it should be.

"You, two, can go first." You instructed the brothers, they are hesitatnt to do so but you signaled them, 'it's okay'. "Chifuyu, Takemitchy, Hakkai, too."

Once that the only people left are you and Mitsuya. You waited for him to speak as you cross your arms together. He sighed deep.

"Why are you acting so cold towards me?" He blatantly asked.

"You're wonder why I'm cold?" You sarcastically rephrased. "Mikey kicked me out of Toman. Replacing me with the Yuzuha Shiba. Now, I learned that it was you who referred her for my position."

"It's for her protection." He reasoned out.

"I'm not against her being with Toman. But out of all positions why does it have to be mine. You even decided it overnight. And I... Am I that easy to replace?" You opened up the issue you've been keeping to yourself.

"No one is replacing you." He thrifted his words that he intend to have a double meaning. "I know it's unfair. But Mikey did that to protect you and I did this because Hakkai asked me to help him protect Yuzuha."

"Then why does she have to take my position?" You insisted, not getting convinced by it.

"Because she is fitted for the position." He explained. "Look, I'm really sorry Y/n for making you feel that way. How can I make it up to you? I sort of missed you."

'Did I hear that right?' Reddening, you still manage to say, "Huh?"

"Uh... I said how can I make it up to you?" He dodged.

"Dude, I heard it clear, you said you missed me!" You teased making him hide his blush away. Pulling his shoulder, for you to see his face. "You, for real, missed me. If you admit it, I might allow you to hug me."

"I didn't." He put his arms over your shoulder while dragging you somewhere.

"Hey! This is a semi-hug. You didn't admit you missed me so I won't allow this." You tried removing his left arm but once he free you. He snatch your right hand, interwining is fingers with yours. "What's with the skinship?"

Ignoring the remark he announces, "We are going to my house because Luna and Mana missed you.

"Wait- let's at least buy something for those two and your mom. I haven't visited for a month so it's rude to go without bringing anything." You pull him to the nearest cake shop.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Mitsuya knocked in behalf of you. "Mom! Y/n's here!" He announced. Entering the familiar house, once again, you were welcomed by hugs at lower half.

"Oopsies." You murmured and Mitsuya grab the cake from you before it got ruined. Squatting to their level, you hug Luna and Mana back. "How are you two?"

"I grew up one centimeter!" Luna boasted and jumped.

"That's cool!" You cheered.

"I too! I grew up 10 centimeters!" Mana raised her hand.

"Good job growing fast, you two!" You clap your hands lightly.

"Taka-chan!" Someone shouted from Mitsuya's room. It's obviously Hakkai since he is the only one who calls him that.

"Where's mum?" You asked before Mitsuya leave you to join his friend.

"In the kitchen, maybe." He answered and left.

"I'll go greet her." You settle the two children to the couch, then walked to the familiar kitchen. "Mum what are you cook- ing." Almost not finishing your sentence as you saw Yuzuha helping her cook.

"Oh Y/n! How are you?" Mitsuya's mom hugged you and you awkwardly hug back. "I heard you were stabbed."

"Mmh yes. But I'm healed now," You answered distractedly. "How are you too?"

"I'm perfectly good. I feel so bad for not visiting you at the hospital." She apologized.

"It's completely fine. I know how busy you are." You smiled. "What are you cooking?"

"Tori katsu curry. Luna requested it." She stated.

"Perfect I brought cake for dessert." You looked at the pot and salivate at the food.

"Yuzuha has been helping me cook since I am not a very good cook, myself." She joked.

"This is nothing compared to how kind Mitsuya was with me." Yuzuha humbled.

Only nodding, in your mind, you are so insecure that you can only eat but you can't cook.

'Maybe I'll ask Emma to teach me?' You thought. 'This is what I get for always hanging out with Mikey. I can't do chores.'

"Do you cook too, Y/n-chan?" Mum asked you waking you to reality.

"Ah- I can't but I'm a good eater." You tried lifting yourself up. "I probably memorize the taste of most spices and condiments."

She laughed at you softly.

"Give it a taste." Yuzuha gave mum a spoon. Fetching a small amount of the food to it.

"This is really good." She complimented. "I feel so assure that you and Mitsuya are always the one looking out for Luna and Mana. I know that they are eating good food."

"Always?" You cleared, didn't realized that you voiced it out.

"Yes. She helps Mitsuya with the kids everyday, ever since Hakkai and him became friends." She detailed. "Anyways, I will be preparing the dining..."

You didn't hear more what she said. Remembering that Mitsuya says, '... I did this because Hakkai asked me to help him protect Yuzuha.'

He made it sound like Yuzuha and him just met not long ago, but in fact they'd known each other since the very beginning even before you.

Deep inside you is the urge to spat again on Mitsuya. Though that is not the best decision to make. It's too early to make a conclusion out of it.

Pushing away your negative thoughts, you decided to just play with Luna and Mana, and to just wait what will further happen.

You don't even understand how your jealousy of Yuzuha rooted!

○○○○○○

my mind ran out of ideas
but i colored chifuyu so everythings fine
i had a hard time w his hair sorry

im not an artist
im still learning drawings this or that

;> LET'S TALK ABT DEMON SLAYER
hav u seen the new season ??

im literally screaming
rengoku is amazing periodt

LET'S TALK ABT SHOUJO <:
yo i just want to share that im so addicted to my little monster and kimi ni todoke
i hope i can write something inspired to it in the future

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 253 32
when you forgotten your world and everything you have to fulfill and to be with someone you never wished to be with, how will you manage all of those...
642K 18.8K 59
i do not own tokyo revengers/the characters, it belongs to ken wakui. might contain manga spoilers, happy reading<3
581K 31.6K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
88.6K 4.2K 28
is dying a gift or a curse? - Tokyo Rev characters rightfully belongs to Ken Wakui - Character design rightfully belongs to Shikke