Never Hide

By notkrystel

[COMPLETED] I won't be another straight man's secret. It's hard to plan the perfect wedding for your best fri... More

NEVER HIDE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

3.2K 160 6
By notkrystel

*mature content ahead*

"Clarissa looked pissed. Do you think she's still pissed?"

Sky shrugged. "I don't know, Raven. It looked like she'd forgotten all about it by the time Trent came around."

"Yeah, but you know how she is sometimes. You think she's forgotten about something, but then she brings it up six months later--"

"Hey. Look at me," Sky said calmly, bringing his palms up toward either side of my face. "Clarissa's going to be fine. And even if she was mad at you, she wouldn't stay mad at you forever. You're one of her favorite people."

"Well, I was one of her favorite people." I grimaced. "But maybe you're right. Maybe she's completely over it."

"Trust me. She is." He smiled. "Now, do you think we can get back to...?"

"Oh. Right. Sorry." I shook my head before leaning toward him, my mouth pressing against his own.

Sky and I had gone back to my place after Clarissa's wedding rehearsal. Since her big day was tomorrow, I thought it made more sense for me to have full access to my closet, just in case I needed to make any last-minute changes to my wardrobe.

Sky didn't seem to mind the decision since his hands hadn't been off me for more than a few seconds since the dancefloor. I was happy for the PDA, finally feeling like I was something -- someone -- that he wasn't going to keep hidden in the dark.

Because when he kissed me in front of everyone, it was like he'd shone a spotlight on me.

No.

He'd shone a spotlight on us.

Sky's fingers crept beneath my jacket as he slowly inched it away from my shoulders. I made no attempt to stop him, my lips still focusing on his. I just wanted him to keep touching me. I just wanted to keep touching him, too.

I didn't want this to end.

And as his fingertips started to unbutton my dress shirt, I sniffled, as tears threatened to spring to my eyes.

"Raven?" he whispered. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Sorry." I sniffled again. "I don't know why I'm getting so emotional right now."

"You were crying at the wedding, too," he said matter-of-factly.

"I was?"

"You were," he continued. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"It's not really worth talking about," I answered. "Sorry for being such a crybaby."

"You don't need to apologize, ever. Not for feeling the way you feel." He smiled. "And you shouldn't be afraid to tell me about it, either. I want to hear about your feelings, Raven. I want to hear about everything that has to do with you."

"Okay..." I hesitated, even though he had just given me the go-ahead to spill my guts. "When I was crying at the wedding... I was just thinking about... us."

"Us?"

"Not like that!" I clarified. "I mean, not like with a wedding and everything. I was just thinking about how much I like being with you. And how much I..."

And how much I love you.

I managed to stop myself before I went way too far.

Love?

Where the hell had that word even come from? I hadn't associated a word like that with Sky, at least not yet. And while I knew that there was something special between us, I wasn't ready to call it love. I mean, if I was in love with him, I'd know it, wouldn't I?

"I was thinking about us at the wedding, too," he admitted.

"What about us?" I kept my voice low as I waited for his response.

"I was just thinking that I don't want to stop being with you," he went on. "Even after the wedding, Raven, I still want to be... something with you."

"I want to be something with you, too." I let out a sigh of relief, pleased that we were both on the same page.

"So, is this the part where I ask you to be my boyfriend?" he asked, grinning widely.

"Sky, you can't just ask me to be your boyfriend like that."

"Why not?"

"Because it needs to be romantic!" I explained. "If you just ask me while we're in the middle of hooking up, the question loses all its magic."

"Fine. Let's finish hooking up first, then." He laughed as he finally took off my dress shirt, the fabric falling to the floor and landing right on top of my jacket. After that, he playfully licked a long stripe up the center of my chest, his lips finding the side of my neck.

I groaned against him as he gently kissed and nipped at my sensitive skin. Even though Sky had touched me like this so many times before, it seemed like my body still responded the same way, as if he were touching me for the first time.

I was so lost in the moment that when he suddenly pulled away from me, I felt a sense of immediate confusion. "Sky?"

"We should both get cleaned up. For tomorrow." His words sounded innocent, but he was saying them in such a lustful tone.

"Okay. Did you want to use my shower or..." And as I spoke, the realization hit me.

He definitely wanted to use my shower.

He just wanted me to be in it with him.

"Yeah. You're right. We should both get cleaned up for tomorrow." And that was all I said before I started to head for the shower in my hall bathroom.

* * *

"That feels really good..." Sky remarked as the hot water in my shower began to gently hit against our skin.

I was standing right in front of him, our bodies chest to chest. "Right? That's one of the reasons I keep this place. Sure, the squirrels are a menace, but where else does the water get warm this fast?"

"Mm-hmm," Sky hummed pleasantly and placed his hands on my waist. He tenderly turned me away from him so that my back was to his chest. I wanted to ask him what he was up to, but I was given an answer soon enough when I felt his hardened cock pressing against my ass.

He tightened his grip on my waist as he started to grind against me, his pace steady. I could tell that he wasn't trying to get inside of me, because if he'd wanted to do that, he would've lubed up first. Instead, it seemed like he just wanted to tease me, and I was pretty damn impressed with the way he had become an expert at driving my body crazy.

It was like the guy had a manual.

"Sky," I whined. "Just get inside me."

"I'll think about it." He chuckled and I felt him press a kiss into my shoulder.

"Why do you always want to torture me like this?" I asked as I grew harder in response to Sky's thrusts against me.

"It's not really torture if you like it, Raven," he suggested playfully. "Do you like it?"

"Yes," I relented.

He chuckled again. "That's what I thought. But you're right. I should be nicer to you."

"Thank you."

"Put your hands up against the wall in front of you," he instructed.

I did as I was told, placing my palms against the shower tile. Just then, I felt Sky's hand wrapping around my hardened length. I moaned as his skin made contact with mine, the pleasurable sensation soon making its way throughout my entire body.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, keeping me in place against the wall. And then, he started to slide his hand up and down my shaft, quickly pumping with his fist.

It felt so good. I whimpered, the sound echoing throughout the shower.

"Fuck," Sky murmured, and I felt his hips starting to thrust against me again, teasing me from behind as his hand worked diligently.

"Sky... Sky..." I moaned his name as the pressure built at the base of my shaft, my body getting closer and closer to coming.

And just when I felt like I was about to fall off the most blissful edge, Sky was moving away from me for the second time tonight.

"No! Why? What?" I turned to look back at him. "Why'd you stop?"

"Because I'm tired of teasing you," he answered. "Stay right there. I'll be right back."

He stepped out of the shower, leaving me there under the warm current.

"This is still teasing me, by the way!" I shouted after him, even though I knew he was already out of earshot. I turned back toward the wall, keeping myself in place with my palms.

Love.

The word came to me again as I waited in the shower for Sky's return. I tried to ignore it at first, stuffing it down into the recesses of my brain. But trying to sidestep the emotion only lasted a minute or so, before it was running through my mind once again.

And then, I was thinking about the way Sky smiled. And the way he laughed. And the way he had kissed me at Neon City. The way the room around us seemed like it melted away, like he and I were the only people left standing in the universe.

Maybe I was in love with Sky Easton.

And I was suddenly conflicted. If I was in love with him, wasn't I supposed to tell him that ASAP? Wasn't love the kind of thing I was supposed to be screaming from the rooftops, unable to keep it to myself for even one more second?

But I couldn't tell him that I loved him right now. Not while we were having shower sex. Because if I said it while we were having sex, he would've thought that I was only saying it because he was inside of me, and not because I really meant it.

I was still thinking up a game plan for telling Sky that I was in love with him when I felt one of his fingers sliding inside of me. I moaned, grateful for the distraction from my own thoughts. I could tell that his finger was already lubed up by how easily it'd gone so deep into me.

He then slipped a second finger, and my moaning became even louder. I loved how full Sky's fingers always made me feel, and I shamelessly rocked my hips against his hand.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

The words were threatening to spill from my mouth, and I struggled with forcing them back down my throat. Sky didn't seem to notice my internal struggle, his fingers steadily moving inside me.

After what felt like forever, he moved his hand away and wasted no time replacing his fingers with his cock, which he slowly pushed into my hole. His slow pace only lasted for a moment though before he was thrusting into me at full force. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist, bringing his other hand down toward my cock, pumping it with his fist just as fast as he was taking me from behind.

And as the pleasure built up inside of me, my moans shifted into something else, something more primal and uncontrolled. The sound echoed in the bathroom, and a part of me was worried that one of my neighbors was going to be knocking on my front door at any minute.

Although, even if they did show up at my door, I wasn't going to answer. I wasn't willing to interrupt my time with Sky, not even for one minute.

Because I love him.

"Sky... I..." I started to confess my feelings, no longer able to keep them to myself. "I... fuck..."

"Are you getting close?" he asked, still thrusting inside of me.

"No."

"No?" He seemed concerned.

"I mean... yes..." I moaned between my words. "But that's... I wasn't talking... I just need you to listen to me..."

I took a minute to rearrange the phrase in my head, wanting to say the exact right thing to him. I wanted what I said to come out perfect, leaving zero room for miscommunication or misinterpretation.

And just as it felt like I'd finally found the perfect thing to say, I was coming against his hand, my cock exploding onto his fingertips.

Goddammit.

Sky seemed like he was finishing, too, as his hips moved against me even faster. He then stopped moving against me entirely before he pulled away from my frame. And out of the corner of my eye, I saw him toss the used condom into the trashcan beside the toilet.

"Sorry, Raven. Were you trying to tell me something?" he asked as he turned me back around to face him. "It was kind of hard to hear you, with the water going and everything."

"I was just going to say..." I paused, the words now feeling like they were stuck in my throat. "Nothing. It was nothing."

"You sure?"

I nodded in response as the lump in my throat remained firmly in place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.8K 98
'What's your favourite thing in the world?' 'The sky.' 'The sky?' 'Yes.' 'Why the sky?' 'Because it keeps reminding us that no matter who we are or...
2M 79.4K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
20.5K 797 15
A fanfiction of PrapaiSky from Love In The Air the series. This story is made on my own imagination. I hope you will like it ♡ [Completed] ✺ Sky lost...
551K 24.1K 56
"Where is he?" "What are you talking about son? You have to calm down, you're not thinking straight." "Don't ask me to calm down! He's gone and I kno...