Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

HAPPY

2.9K 169 9
By imaginationworld07

"If you guys are done then can you please notice that I am also here?" Jimin's voice brought all three of them, back to earth.

Tae looked at Jimin and immediately smiled, afterall his best friend was looking gorgeous.

"Wow Chimmy, you are looking beautiful."

"Yeah you are looking really good shorty."

"More than Tae?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"No...ab...I...ah...I mean...you both are looking beautiful."

"Whatever! I'll get enough praises from my boss so I don't need your fake ones. Imma send my pics to him." Jimin flipped his imaginary long hair and everyone chuckled.

"I think I should go and change now." Tae said before going to the changing room.

"I think you'll wear this outfit again soon love. God! I am going crazy just by the thought of marrying him, what will happen when I'll actually marry him?"

FEW HOURS LATER

After giving the dress measures and various ideas about how the desired outfit should be, to the stylist, Yoongi came there and took Jimin with him somewhere.

"So....shall we also leave?" Sam said.

"Yeah lets go"

They started walking towards the exit when Jungkook's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yes? What! Now? Right now?.....Okay Fine, I am coming."

"What happened?"

"It was from my office Tae. I have to go there, its an emergency. Yoongi hyung is not picking up his phone, I guess he is busy. Pretty doctor....you can go home with Sam?"

"Yes we will-" Sam got cutt off when Tae spoke.

"No"

"Huh?"

"I mean.....No, I can't go with you."

"Why?"

"Just....I am not comfortable with strangers so-"

"Aah how can I forget that? Jungkook you dumb!"

"But I am not stranger, you know me from a day now."

"I am sorry but I'll prefer going alone and I need time in getting comfortable with new people."

"Yeah....ask me! Only I know how hard I tried just to make him my friend." Jungkook said and smiled at Tae who smiled back at him.

"But I am not a bad person. You can trust me."

"Don't feel sad Sam. I know you very well. You take my car and I will take a cab to office."

"What about Tae...ab...I mean Taehyung."

"He will come with me...to my offjce. Are you okay with it Tae?"

"Yeah"

Jungkook smiled widely. There was a sense of superiority. Tae chose him above Sam. He decided to go with him to his office even if he had no work there. It felt good, good to be chosen by the person he loves.

"Oh! Okay then but Tae...I would like to know you more and....I mean...I want to spend time with you so that we can know each other so-" forwarded his hand for a handshake "-Friends?"

Jungkook raised his one eyebrow, looking at Sam and then at Tae. There's no way Tae will make him his friend that easily or will he?

"I am sorry but I don't take my life's decisions in haste. We can be friends in future maybe...but not for now."

"Oh! Okay! Fine then...hehe....I will wait! I will go now." Sam took the car keys and went outside.

"I think you'll accept his friendship."

"I don't make friends easily and you know that. I don't trust people easily."

"I know.....I know....it means you trust me?"

"If I hadn't trust you, i wouldn't have been agreed to be friends with you. Understood?....idiot." he whispered the last word and Jungkook chuckled.

"I heard that"

"It was spoken to be heard."

"Okay okay....I'll go and look for a taxi or cab. You wait here for me pretty doctor, don't go anywhere else."

"Yaah I am not a baby"

"Yes you are...my baby."

Jungkook went outside with a smiling face and Tae also sat there, with a satisfactory feeling.

"You...you make me feel safe Jungkook. Why am I going with you? I can go home right? But no...I am here, waiting for you so that we can go to your office although there's nothing I can do there."

"Jimin was right. Friends like you are hard to find. I am blessed. I really am. Thankyou for offering me your friendship but-"

"-but I don't want this friendship to get ruined. Sometimes I feel those feelings with you which I don't want to feel again-"

"-I feel those emotions again which I buried long time ago."

"I don't want to ruin this bond because of that."

"I don't know why....I am sorry but I can't believe that anybody really ever starts to fall in love with me but why does this thinking seems wrong now?"

"Why does it feels wrong to have these kind of thoughts now?"

"A part of me want to let go of those thoughts but other part is still afraid to take a step. One part is still holding back those thoughts. I....I...."

"Tae...lets go! The cab is here."

"I don't know what to do." Tae unknowingly said that loud, looking at Jungkook.

"Huh?"

"Oh ab...nothing. lets go!" he went towards the exit.

"Yaah! Atleast wait for me pretty doctor."

They went to the office. Tae didn't went inside. Obviously he was still confused why he agreed going with jungkook when he could simply go home. When they reached office, Tae could see how huge the building was and he could imagine many people working there. He didn't want to be a source of everyone's attention so he decided to wait for Jungkook in the small garden beside the company. As a nature lover, Taehyung will always prefer staying close to nature rather than being around people...people whom he don't even know....people who are always judgemental....judging for the way of walking too. So why not staying with nature, than with judgements?

~

In these Taekook became more close. Sam also tried to know more about Tae. It was now obvious that Sam liked Tae and ofcourse Jungkook noticed it too so there was a sense of little jealousy in him. Whenever Sam approached Tae, Jungkook used to make an excuse to go to Tae.

Few days passed like that, with laughter, smiles, wedding preparations, bickering and a little jealousy.

Emma was recovering well. Tae had studied her recent reports and he decided to try to make her stand with the help of supports but it failed when they tried once so he decided to give her some more time.

Jungkook was in love with Tae and he was falling more and more with every passing day. Each smile which appeared on Tae's lips because of Jungkook was a sign of one step closer to Tae's heart. He was not in any haste. He wanted Tae to take his time. He didn't want to rush things but on the other side, Sam noticed their interactions and he could feel something between Taekook so he decided to tell Tae about his feelings soon.

~

"Everything's decided?" Yoongi asked his brother.

"Yeah and the preparations are also done."

"Yeah and did you tell them the most important rule?"

"Yes! 'No Married People allowed' I wrote it clearly."

"I am so excited for this party Jungkookah!"

"Yeah yeah enjoy as much as you want in your last party before marriage."

"Yaah my baby is not like typical husbands."

"Yeah yeah we will see that. That shorty is not as decent as he looks."

"Don't call him by this name."

"Woah woah chill!! Too much protective!"

"You will understand when you'll love someone."

"Ohh"

Little did Yoongi know that his little brother already understands everything.

~

Jungkook was looking around while waiting for someone. He was praying to god to send that person there.

"Please god....please please please send him here. Please come fast....Tae." he paused when he saw the person he was waiting for.

"Beautiful" Jungkook whispered staring at the figure in front of him. White shirt, a tie and a black jacket with silver linings on it. Perfect....and Jungkook again lost himself. He smiled when Tae finally came in front of him.

Tae came and looked at Jungkook, up to down to take a close look of his clothes and obviously, his looks.

"I knew you will come"

"I was not coming here at all but Jimin forced me. Sometimes I wonder if he is my friend or enemy?"

"I will tell this to him."

"No need! I already heard everything and...I am your enemy Mr. Taetae and you better enjoy this party. There is so much stuff, music, dance, drinks, games. Don't you dare to leave early from here."

"Devil"

"Yeah baby, now let me go to my husband." Jimin left.

"Lets go baby"

"Huh?"

"Ab....I mean...l..lets go and enjoy the party."

"You called me baby?"

"It s...slipped from my tongue...sorry."

"Its okay...lets go." he grabbed Jungkook's hands and started walking making Jungkook smile widely.

"Doctor?"

"Yeah"

"You drink?" he said lifting one drink.

"No...I don't."

"But you did once, in the engagement announcement party."

"Yaah don't bring that topic here please." he pouted a little.

"Cute"

"What?"

"You are cute, especially with that pout."

"Shut up! Why don't you go and enjoy the party? Aren't you getting bored here with me? Just sitting and talking."

"Nope....I am enjoying it here. Just sitting and talking.

Tae shook his head and smiled a little.

"Hii Tae" Sam interrupted.

"Hi"

"God! Why now?"

"Ab Jungkook?"

"Yeah Sam"

"Someone is calling you there" 

Jungkook turned and found some of his friends waving at him.

"Hffff....I will be back pretty doctor."

Tae nodded and Jungkook left and Sam sat on Jungkook's chair.

"Hii"

"Hi"

"You are looking beautiful."

"Thankyou."

"So...ab...are you...enjoying the party?"

"I just came here"

"Oh okay okay...I also just came here. Same pinch hehe"

Sam laughed a little and Tae just gave a small smile.

"You two seem to be very good friends!"

"Who two?"

"You and Jungkook"

A smile formed on Tae's lips as he heard Jungkook's name.

"Yes we are good friends."

"He is really a nice guy."

"Yeah he is."  Tae looked in Jungkook's direction who was now talking and laughing with his friends.

"So...ab...what do you think about me?"

"Huh? What?"

"I mean...now I am not a stranger so now we can be close right?"

"Yeah you are not a stranger but—"

"But?"

"Sam I really don't want to hurt you. Trust me, If I was that Tae which I was before coming here then I'd have rejected your friendship right before your face even without caring about your feelings but now that I am a little changed, I wanna tell you this really politely. I am very selective to allow people enter in my life. Even I didn't accept Jungkook as my friend for many days. There are only few people in my life...My parents, Jimin and Jungkook. I am sorry but I...I need time."

"How much more time Tae? I am just asking to be a friend."   Sam raised his voice a little.

"Don't force me."

"I am sorry for raising my voice."

"Hmm"

"Okay so now, what do you—"

"Ab... excuse me! I need to go"  before Sam could say anything, Tae went from there.

Tae ran from there as he saw Jungkook's friends going now. He ran to him and stood by his side without noticing someone who was burning in jealousy by now.

"I will confess tonight. I can't take more risk now. What if he starts loving Jungkook? No Sam....just do it tonight."

Jungkook sensed someone's presence beside him so he turned his head just to see Tae's face close to his face. Their eyes met and Jungkook's eyes widened by the closeness. Tae realised it and slowly moved a little back, looking away.

"Sorry"

"Its okay...why are you here?"

"Just....bored."

"Oh thats the case!"  Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand "lets have some fun!"

"How?"

"Dance"

"Nooooooo"

"Comeon!"

Jungkook literally dragged Tae to the crowd where people were dancing while Tae was constantly trying to pull his hand back from Jungkook's tight hold but obviously it was of no use.

"Today there is no soft music. It will be hype so leave all your thoughts behind and just jump with the beat."

"What!!! Nooo I don't know how to dance."

"Offo you always say this. Just do like this okay?"  Jungkook said and started jumping with the beat and Tae just looked at him, trying to control his laugh.

"What?"

Tae just shook his head in response. Jungkook stopped and both of them burst into laughter.

"Oh God! You were looking like a Kangaroo."

"Shut up and don't laugh okay! See everyone here is jumping like that only."

"Why will I look at any other person when you are in front of me?"  Tae said still laughing but Jungkook stopped laughing after listening to his words.

He stared at a laughing Tae for a while and then smiled warmly.

"I just want that. Look at me...just me. Don't look at others. Look at me, look for me, come to me...just me. Just me and you."

"What happened?"  Tae asked when he saw Jungkook staring at him.

"Nothing"  he held Tae's both hands.  "Jump pretty doctor!"

"N...no"

"Just jump. Close your eyes and think that its just you and me here and no one else. No one is watching you. Just lift your feet up. Comeon you can do it...trust me"

Tae jumped in tiny.

"Yes yes just like that. Jump with me."

Jungkook started jumping and Tae hesitated at first but once his feet went in air and then touched the floor, his nervousness lessened.

"Felt good?"

"Yes"

Tae jumped.

"Yess"

He jumped again.

"Yesssss"

Tae squealed in happiness and started jumping with the beat while holding Jungkook's hands, moving his head left and right, his hair dancing in air, a wide boxy smile never left his face and after some time Jungkook let go off his hands.

Now Tae was the only one dancing and jumping and Jungkook was just admiring him with a wide bunny smile on his face.

The music stopped, loud cheers echoed in the party hall and in no time, Tae smiled widely at Jungkook and hugged him tight making Jungkook freeze at his place.

Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and chin on Jungkook's shoulders. He was smiling widely and Jungkook could feel it.

Jungkook was too shocked to respond. He just stood there with mouth slight open, clearly lost in another world.

He came back to his sense when another song started. He smiled widely and immediately wrapped his arms around Tae's waist to hug him back and they swayed a little while hugging.

"Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou so much!"

"My pleasure pretty doctor."

Tae backed away from hug.

"It was so fun. I want to do that again. I am sooooo happy"  he hugged Jungkook again.  "You make me so happy."

"And seeing you happy because of me makes me feels like the luckiest person."

"The song has started doctor."

"Then jump with me"

"Gladly"

They backed away and started dancing but stopped when Sam called Tae.

"Tae?"

"Huh...yeah?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure"

"Alone"

"No! He is busy."

"Its important."

"No–"

"Its okay..."

"No Tae..."

"Its okay...I will just come. Don't dance without me okay. We will dance together."

Tae said before going outside with Sam.

"This Sam is getting on my nerves."

~

(Sigh) long chapter indeed....nearly 2650 words.
Thankyou for reading❣
And Happy Jimin Day😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
67.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
20.1K 1K 23
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that would c...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...