Sinful Desires

By gayacademy

"We can't keep doing this" I was more trying to convince myself than her "Why not mi amor" she placed kisses... More

Author's Note
00
01
02
03
05
06
07
08

04

26.4K 623 207
By gayacademy

"I don't want that quiet sex, I want that slut talk"
-

Valentina POV

"How has work been" Soph asked

"It's been good" I said

I was at home sitting on my couch chilling with Soph. We were both too lazy to go to the mall and walk around so we decided to just order food and stay in watching some shows.

"Anything interesting happened" she wiggled her eyebrow

I still haven't told her that the person I had that one night with is my boss and things have been happening between us that I want to stop but I don't know want to stop. Maybe if I tell her she can give me some advice on what to do.

"I mean" I shrugged

"Girl if you don't start talking I'm going to have to fight you" she lightly pushed my shoulder

Always being aggressive

She is my best friend so I might as well tell her. Who else am I going to tell? If it's not her I might as well take it to the lord in prayer.

"You remember that one night stand I had" I raised my eyebrow

"Mhmm" she nodded "The hunka hunka that left you crippled but what does that have to do with this" she asked

This girl and her choice of words

She didn't even me crippled she just had put my legs out of commission for a few hours.

"Well she's my boss" I whispered

"Little Miss speak up I can't hear you" she cupped her ear

"She's my boss" I said a little louder than before

"Well ain't this some Wattpad bullshit" she laughed then she stopped "Wait she?" She looked at me shock

"Yes she. I had a one night stand with my boss who I didn't know was my boss at the time. Yes she has a dick, she's intersex and yes we have had encounters at work" I had answer every question before she could even ask

"Well damn I don't know what to say" she said

I wouldn't even know what to say as well I would just sit there and look at her dumbfounded if she was the one who had told me that.

"There's something else" I said

"What more can there be" she tilted her her head

A whole lot more

"We did things at work and I mean I want to stop it but I can't"

It's just so damn hard

There's just something about her that my body can not help but to give into her. There's something about her that my body craves, my body craves her touch, her lips and so much more.

"Just remember you have a boyfriend of four years"

"Mhmm" I said

Now that he has been brought up I haven't seen him since last night and today was the day we were supposed to have dinner but he had cancel on me as usual.

"Change of topic" I said feeling my mood about to change

Just a she was about to speak I heard my phone vibrating. I took it up off the table seeing that I got a message, I unlocked my phone going to read the message.

De Luca: I have a business dinner and I need you there as my assistant. Be ready by 7:30 for me to pick you up.

I groan resting my phone back on the table because there's no way I could get out this even if I tried.

"What's the problem" Soph nudge me

"My boss just text and said we have a business dinner and I should be ready by 7:30" I rolled my eyes

"Mhmm that fine hunka hunka is coming here"

I laughed shaking my head "Are you going to keep calling her that" I asked

"Girl have you seen her? She ain't fine she's fooiiinnneee" she exaggerated

I shake my head ignoring what she has to say about boss, going back to the show we were watching to pass the time.

I feel like the universe works in mysterious ways well I know it does, because I was supposed to go to dinner with my boyfriend but he canceled now my boss is inviting me to dinner. I guess the universe really saw how much I wanted to go out.

I wonder what I'm going to wear, I want make sure I look my best not only for me but for myself. I don't see why it matters what she thinks but for some reason I crave her compliment, her opinion, her everything.

I'm also wondering if she I really needed to be there for this dinner or that she just wanted me to be there if you know what I mean. If she wanted to spend time with me, if she wanted to be around me, if she wanted to take me out. I wouldn't opposed but I can't help but to wonder.

It was now time to get ready seeing as I spent most of the time in my thoughts and the rest of it taking glances at the television.

I got from the couch leaving Soph on her phone scrolling through social media. I made my way upstairs to my room and in the bathroom to take a quick shower. I stripped out my clothes, turning the shower on and stepping in.

After I was finished I got out wrapping a towel around me, walking out the bathroom and into my room. I grabbed a black lace underwear putting it on, I made sure to lotion my body and put some deodorant on. I took my dress of the bed putting it on, I decided on wearing a black half shoulder dress with a thigh split. I did my makeup and my fix hair. I was in the middle of putting my heels when I heard the door bell go off.

She's here already

"I'll get it" Soph yelled from downstairs

I finished putting on my heels, I stood up grabbing my purse and phone. I looked at phone seeing that it was now seven thirty, I looked over myself one more time satisfied with how I look before going downstairs.

Wow she really means a specific time when she says it

I walked down the stairs seeing De Luca and Soph indulged in a conversation. I cleared my throat when I reached the bottom of the stairs making my present.

"You look beautiful Valentina" De Luca walked over to me with a bouquet of roses in her hand

She was basically matching me, she was wearing a black tailored suit that fitted her perfectly. She also got a new haircut that seems to highlight her very define jawline, her jawline was so sharp it could basically cut you.

She looks really great

"Thank you, you look great" I stood in front her

She smells so good

Her smell alone was making my knees weak and causing a puddle to form between my legs. See what I mean when I say my body just gives in to her. When I'm around her it's like I lose all control to my body and she has it.

"These are for you" she smiled handing me the roses

"Thank you" I smiled taking the roses "Let me put them in some water then we can go" I turned walking away as I made my way into the kitchen with Soph behind me

"Bitch I didn't know she was that fine up close" Soph whisper yell

I shake my head grabbing a vase filling it with water, resting the roses in it and placing the vase on the island.

I turned around facing Soph who had an amused look on her face "What can I say" I shrugged

"She's one hell of a hunka hunka" she fanned her self

I walked out the kitchen shaking my head at my best friend, I guess she will never stop calling her that and I will have to live with it.

"Ready" I asked De Luca

She was standing there staring at me undressing me with her eyes and drinking me in as usual. She was looking at me like I was the most precious thing, like I was the sexiest woman she has ever seen in her life. The look that she was giving me was doing things to my body.

I cleared my throat to snap her out of her daze and get her attention.

She shake her head "Sorry did you say something"

"I asked if you are ready"

"Yes" she nodded

"Let's go" I walked up to her locking my arm with hers as we walked to the door opening it

"Bye Soph remember to lock up when you leave or if you leave" I shout closing the door behind me.

Let's hope this dinner goes well

*

We were now at Roccovino Cuisine at a private room of our own having dinner with a bunch of other business men and women.

This is expensive

The scenery of the restaurant was breathtaking, the color scheme, the arrangement of the tables, the live band that was playing. Everything was beyond beautiful.

I was currently sitting beside De Luca who was on my right side and this guy on my left side.

"So De Luca who is this lovely woman" the guy siting across the table from her asked

"James this Valentina my date" she smiled

Bitch I thought I was coming here as your assistant

"Well she's beautiful" James smiled " It's a pleasure to meet you Valentina"

De Luca went ahead and introduce everyone telling me their names, and what kind of business they do.

I leaned closer to her so I could whisper "I thought I was here as your assistant"

"If I had asked you here as my date you probably wouldn't have come" she shrugged

Nice move

She was right I probably would have still been at home with Soph watching television and gossiping about what's new on social media

"Smart move" I whispered

She smiled at me before going back to the conversation she was having. I wasn't too involved in what they were talking about because for one I had no idea what it is they were talking about and it seem boring.

We were now here for about a hour or more. A waitress had came and took everyone orders before taking our menus and then leave.

I took up my glass taking a sip of my drink when I felt a hand on my thigh causing my breath to hitch. I place my glass down on the table, looking down to see De Luca's hand.

I sighed before getting into a conversation with the lady that I now know as Stacey who was sitting across from me. We were just talking about random things and getting to know each other.

I was about to say something when De Luca's hand move under the slit of my dress and brushed against my vagina through the thin fabric.

I bit my lip to contain myself from making any sounds, I could feel my body heating up my and my vagina getting wetter.

She began to rubbed my vagina through my underwear. I squeezed my legs together trying to get her to stop but she used her hand to push my legs apart. I turned my head to look at her but she she was facing forward too focus on a conversation like nothing was happening.

I shake my head going back to my conversation with Stacey who was actually here with her fiancé. They have been been engaged for about a year now.

The waitress had came back with everyone's food resting them on the table in front of us. I had order a spicy chicken Alfredo pasta with garlic bread.

I was taking a bite of my garlic bread when I felt my underwear being shifted to the side and suddenly a finger entering inside of me.

S-shiiiit

Fuccck

I let out a gasp that I quickly covered with a cough. I turned to see De Luca shake her head with a chuckle.

The damn devil

"Are you okay" Stacey asked

"Yeah I swallowed too quickly" I picked up my glass taking a drink, I rested it down going back to eating.

I felt as De Luca added another finger in me going in and out at a rhythm. I wanted to moan so bad but I couldn't so I had to bite my lip to refrain myself from making any noise. I couldn't even focus on eating.

She picked up her pace going a little faster than before I could feel the pleasure in me building up when I suddenly got an idea.

"Excuse I have to use the ladies room" I said

De Luca pulled her fingers out of me as I stood up from my seat going to the bathroom. I entered the bathroom, finding an empty stall going in and closing the door behind me. I started to take my underwear off, once I was finished I folded in my hand, opening the door and walking out the bathroom back to the table.

Once I reach the table, I took a seat making sure to drop my underwear in De Luca's jacket pocket. She reached her hand in her pocket feeling the fabric with a smile on her face. I smiled going back to eat my food.

Her hand found its way under my dress again and to my vagina where she entered her two fingers from before.

She wants to play then let's play

I used the hand that I wasn't using to reach under the table placing in on her pants pulling the zipper down. I reached my hand into her pants then into her boxers. I gripped her dick eliciting a low groan which somehow made me wetter. I slowly began to stroke her guy feeling her getting hard under my touch.

I glanced at her seeing her with her bottom lip tucked between her teeth as she nodded her head to whatever the guy was saying to her. I moved my hand to her tip feeling her precum, I used my fingernail to rubbed against her slit before squeezing the head of her guy.

The movement cause her to pulled her fingers and started to pinch my vagina every few seconds sending a wave of pleasure through my body.

S-shit daddy

I had to place my fork down, putting my hand on the chair grabbing it to stop myself from screaming or moaning. I decided she won't have this control over me as I pulled her dick through the zipper space under the table.

Let's play daddy

Let's have some fun

I tightened my gripped around her dick which caused her to pinch my vagina and hold it for a few seconds and a whimper to leave my lips which I quickly cover up

I still try to my make conversation with Stacey and a few people at the table to make seem like nothing was happening but it was hard to focus with all the pleasure coursing through my body.

I want to say 'fuck this' grab her hands lead her to the bathroom and let her have her way with me but mom ain't raise no bitch so we are going to be going at it with each other.

I gripped the base of her dick as I started to move my hand up and down jerking her off leading her to let out low groans which were barely audible.

I looked around the table seeing that everyone was involved in a conversation before accidentally dropping my napkin on the floor. I leaned down to pick it up but before lifting my head back up I spit on her on guy. I pulled my head back up as I started to move my hand up and down her dick a faster pace using my spit as a lubricant. This cause her to grip my thigh squeezing it.

Mhmm right where I want you

Who's in control now

I could feel the veins on her dick and I could feel it pulsating in my hand. De Luca took a few minutes to composed herself before running her hand through my slit then began rubbing tight circles against my vagina.

Fucccccckkkkkk

J-Just like that daddy

I picked up my pace on her dick, she slipped two fingers within me going in and up before adding another one going a fast pace. I felt her guy twitch in my hand and her breathing picking up but she was great at controlling it.

She leaned her head down before quickly bringing it back up letting me know she was about to cum. I gave her a few more pumps before she came on my hand.

She pulled her fingers out of me before slamming them back into me sending me over the edge. I felt my legs shake, my walls clenched around her fingers as I came. She help me ride out my high before pulling her fingers out.

I leaned down like I was picking something up, I place my hand in my mouth sucking her cum off then grabbing her hand placing her fingers in my mouth and sucking my own juice off.

I lifted my head up seeing that she was looking at me low eyes filled with lust.

She leaned closer to me so she could whispered in my ear "Aren't you a bad little slut. I should drag you out this restaurant and fuck you without mercy in the car"

"Do your worse daddy but remember don't play with fire you will get burned" I whispered back

She pulled back tilting her head to the right smiling then nodded her head before fixing her self up and going back to the conversation they were having and eating.

I turned my head back around looking forward as I began to eat my food again and try to make light conversations.

I'm glad that went down without anything looking suspicious but now I actually want her to drag me out this restaurant and fuck me without mercy.

It's the freak within me

I wonder how things will be at work Monday, if things will change or it will remain the same. I'm not sure if what happen will change our relationship or anything.

But one thing I know for sure is that this dinner was eventful

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 636 21
I watch her as she unzips her dress from the side and slowly peeling it off her skin and letting it fall on the floor. She hesitates but starts walki...
266K 9.2K 47
"I am going to kiss you." Her husky voice reached my ears making me open my eyes to meet hers again. Do it. "No. I do-don't want you to." I lied as...
946K 24.7K 27
"It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my...
3.9M 97.6K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...