Lover Boy (🔞 JJK) *SLOW UPDA...

By Borahae7Souls

"I'll be good to you, Noona... I'll be good." **READ ALL WARNINGS** ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ **SLOW UPDATES** A drunke... More

⚠️ Introduction & Warning ⚠️
☆ 1 - Coming Home ☆
☆ 2 - Shy Boy ☆
☆ 3 - Only Noona ☆
☆ 4 - Intoxicated Touch ☆ 🔞
☆ 5 - Boy In Lust ☆
☆ 6 - His Desire ☆ 🔞
☆ 7 - I'll Be Good ☆ 🔞
☆ 8 - Aftermath ☆
☆ 9 - Inkling of Jealousy ☆
☆ 10 - Lies & Confessions ☆
☆ 11 - Filthy Words ☆ 🔞
☆ 12 - Excited ☆ 🔞
☆ 13 - Can't Stop ☆ 🔞
☆ 14 - Never Noticed ☆
☆ 15 - I Want ☆
☆ 16 - Jealous Eyes ☆
☆ 17 - You Look So Pretty ☆ 🔞
⚠️⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️⚠️
☆ 18 - Just Being Friendly, Right? ☆
☆ 19 - Only You ☆
⚠️💜⚠️KIND OF AN UPDATE?⚠️💜⚠️
☆ 20 - Tempter ☆
☆ 21 - Realization ☆
☆ 22 - Too Close ☆
☆ 23 - Touch Me ☆
⚠️NOTICE⚠️
☆ 24 - Need ☆ 🔞
☆ 25 - I Know I Am ☆
☆ 26 - I'm Fine ☆ ⚠️⚠️⚠️
☆ 27 - Is This Love, Part 1☆ 🔞
☆ 28 - Is This Love, Part 2 ☆ 🔞
💜💜💜 15K READS?!?! 💜💜💜
☆ 30 - Lost In Thought ☆
☆ 31 - Risky ☆ 🔞
💜💜Not A Story Update💜💜
☆ 32 - Who Else Knows? ☆
☆ 33 - Insecurities ☆
☆ 34 - A Fan Of You ☆
☆ 35 - Meeting The Truth ☆
☆ 36 - More Than Touch ☆ 🔞
☆ 37 - Green Light ☆
♡♡♡Temporary Hiatus♡♡♡
☆ 38 - Conditions ☆
☆ 39 - Forgive Me ☆
☆ 40 - A Better Man ☆
☆~ IMPORTANT UPDATE ~☆
☆ 41 - So Let's Play ☆ 🔞
☆ 42 - Bad Habits ☆ 🔞
☆ UPDATE ☆
☆ 43 - Meet The Parents ☆
☆ 44 - Sound Proof ☆ 🔞
☆ 45 - Feels Like Home ☆
☆ 46 - Do You Like It? ☆ 🔞

☆ 29 - Afterglow ☆

6K 101 6
By Borahae7Souls

You stir awake, half aware of the world.

You can hear someone speaking lowly, in a hushed tone and you recognize it's Jungkook's voice. You slowly push yourself up and see him on the end of your bed, still stark naked as he spoke into his phone.

Upon hearing the sheets rustling, he turned his head to look at you, a smile erupting across his lips.

"I'll call you back later, hyung." He says quickly into the reciever and hangs up, immediately tossing his phone to the floor and crawling towards you.

You gasp at his nakedness only to realize that you, yourself are still completely nude, yanking the sheets upwards to cover your chest.

"Good morning, beautiful." He says with a sweet smile as he reaches you, quickly kneeling beside you, grabbing your face with both his hands and kissing you passionately.

When he pulls away, you pant softly, as does he. He smiles at you, pressing his forehead to yours.

"I'm sorry if I woke you... I was trying to be quiet.."

He kisses your forehead and then your nose, running his fingers through your hair. You shake your head at him and smile.

"You didn't.. I just woke up on my own."

"Good," He smiles. "Did you sleep well?"

Your nod at at his question and he chuckles.

"I imagine you did..."

You blush as he grabs your left hand, bringing it to his face and kissing the back of it, a wide smile now adorning his handsome features.

"I'm so happy now, Y/N. You're my girlfriend." He says, his big bunny smile spreading, happiness evident in his eyes as he puts your palm to his cheek, nuzzling it. "Finally... My beautiful girlfriend.."

You smile shyly, ducking your head and raising your shoulders. He kisses your wrist, trailing his kisses up your arm to your shoulder, then to your neck, where he begins to suck lightly on the skin before kissing it.

You give a small moan as he kisses further up towards your jaw, his left hand reaching up, grasping your right breast, squeezing it.

"I love you." He whispers into your neck. "I love my girlfriend so much..."

You can't help but notice his manhood starting to rise, growing stiffer and you chuckle, giving his shoulder a light smack.

"I've only been your girlfriend for maybe 8 or 9 hours, majority of that time was spent unconscious and it's kinda early for you to be getting excited again, isn't it?."

You feel him smile against your skin, a soft laugh escaping him as he pulls away.

"Not to me, it isn't..."

You blush, shooing him with your hands as he laughs at your shy response. He smiles widely, leaning forward to give you a quick kiss once more.

Suddenly a loud knock on the door causes you to jump, your eyes widening. You glance to Jungkook who looks towards the door and back to you.

"Who is it?" You call, paranoia beginning to fester inside your chest.

What if someone had heard you last night, or had seen him come into your room and not leave? What if-

"Room service!" A womans voice calls back through the door. "Someone ordered breakfast delivered to this room."

You look to Jungkook who grins, scrunching his nose at you. "Breakfast! I'll get it since I ordered it." He says, starting to crawl backwards off the bed but you grab his arm quickly to stop him.

"One moment!" You call to the lady at the door, turning your attention to Jungkook, shaking your head.

"Maybe I should get the door, just in case?.."

He stares at you for a moment, then nods, crawling off the bed and silently making his way to the bathroom and slowly closing the door as you hop out of the bed and throw on a night gown you'd had laying across a chair.

You rush to the door, opening it to see a young woman standing with a rolling tray. As she attempts to walk into your room, you quickly stop her.

"I'll take it from here," You say, giving her a warm smile. "My room is a mess at the moment."

She glances past you, seeing the clothes, yours and Jungkook's, strewn around the room and gives a nod.

"Oh, okay then!" She smiles back, stepping back from the cart and bowing to you before walking off down the hallway.

You wheel the tray from the doorway, quickly closing and locking it and roll it next to the table as Jungkook emerges from the bathroom wearing one of the hotel's white, cotton robes.

He approached the table, grabbing both chairs and putting them next to each other and lifted a lid off of one of the several trays on the cart.

"I wasn't sure what you'd want," He said as he placed the lid to the side and opened another. "So I ordered all of the breakfast items... Like... All of them."

You can't help but to smile at him. He's so adorable you can barely stand it. He removes all the lids, sitting aside on the buttom of the cart. He sits, beckoning you to sit as well, where he picks up a fork and hands it to you with a huge grin before picking up one for himself.

You pour the two of you orange juice from the glass jug they'd sent on the cart and set them down on the table as Jungkook takes all the trays and places them on your table. You choose a tray of waffles and turkey bacon with hashbrowns, while Jungkook takes the trays of eggs, fried and scrambled, with pretty much everything else.

The two of you eat in silence for a bit, with only the clinking of the silverware being heard. Your mind begins to wonder things, like how being his girlfriend officially was going to effect your job and your friendships and professional relationships with the other members, especially with Taehyung.

Your mind replayed his actions last night in your head in vivid detail, even down to the taste of the shots he'd had. You didn't realize you'd froze until JungKook's voice snapped you out of it.

"Y/N? You okay? Did you hear me?"

"No. I'm sorry, Kookie. I'm okay. Just spaced out a bit." You say with a weak smile as you shake your head.

"You sure?..."

"Yeah, I was just... thinking.. about last night.."

"......About Taehyung or...?"

You nod slightly and he reaches around your shoulder and pulls you close to him in a hug.

"Ill talk to him, I promise. He'll apologize once he realizes what he's done." He gives you a reassuring smile and you smile back.

"So what did you ask?..." You say, eager to change the subject.

"Oh! I had asked about our schedule," He says, as he shovels a fork full of eggs into his mouth. "I think we have a couple of weeks coming up for a break, right?"

"I think so, yeah." You nod, nibbling a piece of turkey bacon.

"Good," He says with a small smile spreading on his face. "Cause I was wanting to go visit my family... And introduce you to my parents."

Your mouth fell open, your piece of bacon half hanging out of your mouth.

"I'm sorry, wha- Your PARENTS?" You gulped down the bacon and turned to look at him. "Jungkook, we JUST started dating, I don't think... I don't think it's a good idea..."

"Well...." He says as he picks up a piece of toast. "I've kinda already told my mom about you..... like a year or so ago..."

You gasp at him again, staring open mouthed while he laughs at your expression.

"Are... are you joking?"

"Nope." He chirps with a huge grin. "How would you have me describe what we've been doing? That we've been fucking on and off for a year or more and it was nothing?"

You gulp, looking down at your hands. He has a point, although you'd much rather not have had him tell her anything at all.

"I guess when you put it that way..."

He chuckles, handing you a piece of ham from one of the other trays. You nibble it nervously, staring at the floor while he pats your back and laughs again.

"Calm down, noona. Namjoon hyung said I should ask you about going first but as long as we've been having sex and knowing how you feel about me, I-"

"Wait, wait, wait..." You interrupt, waving your hands around, turning to face him. "What do you mean, Namjoon said you should ask first? Why would Namjoon know anything?.."

He looks down sheepishly, his cheeks flush red as you ask. 'Oh, no.' Your mind groans at you. 'Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no-"

"Ummm, he's known since the first time... He saw what I was doing... to you... you know, at that party we had.. In the Plaza?... And he saw us leave together. And he, uh... asked me about it when I got back to the room the next morning.. He said you'd sounded off on the phone... so I kinda just...  blurted it out.."

You let out a sigh and smacked your forehead with your palm as your mind replayed that first night with him and you suddenly remembered all the times Namjoon seemed to be around when Jungkook would be close to you.

"AND... That day in the green room, when I'd went after you, he stopped me and told me not to upset you more and to just talk to you but... I wanted you, so... And then the other day when you were mad at me-"

"-So he knows everything?" You interrupt and ask, with a sigh.

Jungkook shovels more eggs into his mouth as he answers. "Pretty much, yeah. I talked to him last night cause I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend in a romantic way, you know? Like dinner or whatever, and he gave me some ideas and talked to me about how I felt about you and so I'd came down to ask you to go out on a date with me but then I saw you and Taehyung.... And I just.... it all just... kinda... went out the window, you know?.."

You looked at him, remembering Jin's answer when you'd asked where Jungkook and Namjoon had been and smiled, realizing he had been asking his hyung for advice on what to do.

God, he was adorable.

"But let's forget about that for a bit. Wanna go do something today? Just us? It could be a date! We can hold hands and stuff." He says with a cute grin, scrunching his nose in the process as he turns his chair to face you and grabs your chair and turns you to face him.

"You do realize it can't actually be a date, right?" You say, softly. "People will see and then it would be all over the news.."

He shook his head, his grin faltering a bit as he took in what you said.

"Yeah, you're right. BUT we can still go out. It'll still be a date but we can make it look like we're just going out as friends or something."

You could see the hope in his eyes and you couldn't say no, you were officially his girlfriend now, so why not?

"Can you promise to keep your hands to yourself while we're out?" You ask, with a raised brow.

He nods, quickly, beaming.

"And your mouth?"

He laughs and nods again.

"Then I guess we can go."

"YESSS-mmmph!"

You clap your hand over his mouth as he shouts, making him laugh. He reaches out and grabs you, pulling you from your chair to standing, then pulling you into his lap.

You sit on his thighs while he wraps his right arm around your waist, his left griping your right thigh to keep you on his lap. He nuzzles his face into your neck, breathing in deeply.

"I love you, Y/N. You're always on my mind.." 

You hug him back, wrapping your left arm around his neck, and gently strokes his left cheek with your right hand, peppering kisses across his forehead and nose.

"Love you, too." You say with a smile and tense when you feel his manhood stiffening beneath you. "BUT let's go before your other mind takes over..."

He chuckles as you stand up from his lap. You grab his clothes from last night and he quickly puts them back on before, giving you a kiss on the cheek and darting out to go to his room to bathe and change.

You pick up your clothes that were strewn around the room and put them away, before hopping into the shower. Looking into the mirror when you step out, you see the red and purple marks adorning your neck and chest, evidence of last nights love making.

You trace them gently with your fingers and smile, thinking about how you definitely are going to need to wear a scarf for the rest of the week...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
This is literally the longest chapter I've written, like 2K+ words.
I hope y'all have been doing alright.
I'm struggling a bit in my personal life & may loose internet soon...
The raise I was supposed to get now a nearly 2 months ago, I still haven't got.
I'm literally broke & I haven't made enough money to pay all my bills, so I'm just waiting to see what happens.
My mental health has slipped quite a bit as well, I had to call my counselor. I told her about how I've been feeling & was honest about everything. She was concerned so now I'm being transferred to see a psychiatrist... I am not happy about it but I guess its what I need. 🤷‍♀️

PLEASE take care of yourselves.

F*CK COVID.

💜B💜O💜R💜A💜H💜A💜E💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.1K 30
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
860K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
857K 39.9K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
93.1K 3.3K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024