The Frozen Melody

By Htenin

Magic, Hell, love, betrayal. What would you do if you accidentally fell in love with the sadistic Commander o... More

00.Prologue.
01.Tyson.
02.Mission.
03.Dinner
04.Date.
05.Heart.
07.Subject.
08.Diary43.
09.Freedom.
10.Hell.
11.Plot.
12.Portals.
13.Blood.
14.New.
15.Awake.
16.Age.
17.Play.
18.Voice.
19.Challenge.
20.Entries.
21.Wolf.
22.Gizon.
23.Living.
24.Southland.
25.Electricity.
26.Love.
27.Inescapable.
28.Maggots.
Epilogue
Author's Note.

06.Diary39.

1.8K 101 4
By Htenin

"

1st year. Winter. Day 39

Name: Tyson

I was instructed to write my thoughts down on in a journal if I didn't want to tell it to anyone. It is suppose to help me deal with my memories.

I'm not sure I believe that, but at this point, it doesn't hurt to try.

Mr.Anderson is my shrink. He smells like pine tree, and I wonder if he goes into the forest a lot.

I'm supposed to talk about my nightmares. I can't sleep and it's affecting my functionality.

But maybe this is the dream, and if I go to sleep here, I'll wake up in the real world.

Back on that table.

I should have made myself ran harder toward the exit.

I must have grown weak over the calm years before.

That's what I get for letting myself slack off in the peace.

If I had just forced myself last a little longer and gotten to the exit. Just a little bit more.

But no point wishing for the impossible.

I fell and ended up in that bright room with the hard metal table.

I don't want to wake up.

This is writing is stupid. My thoughts are all over the place and I don't think it's helping me at all.

I feel sick

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 156 12
DemonXHuman, ManXMan. Hero is your average boring nobody, and quite content with it if you ask him, until a demon shows up and messes everything up...
4.9K 478 32
After fainting in elementary school, Noah Roman was forever banned from human contact. Still able to attend school, though he has to wear a mask, gl...
118K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
58.6K 2.8K 21
Disclaimer: this is the third instalment of a three part book series. Therefore to get the full story you should read the first two instalments, name...