Tale of the Hearts (Completed)

Galing kay sriiwritings11

Purely imaginary fanfic of my beloved Samsivaangi. This story revolves when Sam finds out his love for Sivaan... Higit pa

Character Introduction
Epi 2
Epi 3
Epi 4
Epi 5
Epi 6
Epi 7
Epi 8
Epi 9
Update on new story
Epi 10
Epi 11
Epi 12
Epi 13
Epi 14
Epi 15
Epi 16
Epi 17
Epi 18
Epi 19
Epi 20
Epi 21
Epi 22
Epi 23
Epi 24
Epi 25
Epi 26
Epi 27
Epi 28
Epi 29
Epi 30
Update on new story
Epi 31
Epi 32
Epi 33
Update on new story
Epi 34
Epi 35 - The Final episode
EPILOGUE

Epi 1

2.1K 181 29
Galing kay sriiwritings11

A warm morning breeze hitting her face. She quietly stand beside her room window. She pray to the Universe to make everything easy for her in her new place. It's going to be new environment, new college life and new friends.

Sivaangi POV

I felt a warm touch on my shoulder. I know it's Srinisha, my akka.

Srinisha : Seekarama kulichitu ready aagu da..ellarum vanthara poranga..

Sivaangi : okay Nisha..I will go take my shower.

It's our house warming ceremony in Chennai. We left Thanjavoor and settled here for my appa's business. I have been to Chennai few times but totally settling here is a new feeling.

I quickly took my shower and wear a half saree for the house warming pooja. I went down and saw my mom and dad were preparing for the pooja.

Krishnan : ma, nee veliya vasalla poo ellam arrange pannu..

Sivaangi : cheri pa..

I brought the poo tattu and was decorating the porch and entrance of our house. A family came in. I think it suppose to be my appa's friend.

I greeted them in.

Sofia : ma, nee thaane Binni oda chinna ponnu?

Sivaangi: aama aunty..

Sofia : engala nyabagam illaya??

Sivaangi : enaku terila aunty..

My mom hugged that aunty and my appa was very excited to see his friend's family. He quickly went and hugged the uncle.

Sofia : Binni, un ponnuku engala adaiyalam terila..

Binni : paapa, aunty uncle teriliya?? Ivanga veetla thaane nee chinna pillaiya irukumbothu vilayaduva..

Sofia : ava appe romba chinna ponnu Binni..athan ippe terile..eppadi valanthuta..periya ponnu enga?

Binni : ava mele iruka Sofia..unnoda chinna paiyan varalaiya?

Sofia : car park pandren..vanthuruvan..

Then I saw a young man coming in to our house. He is tall, well groomed and very smart. He came in and hugged my appa and get blessings from my amma..

Binni : Sofia, ivanthan unnoda chinna paiyana?..naan paakum bothu kutti paiyana irunthan..

Sofia : Sam, unaku aunty uncle nyabagam iruka?

Sam : eppadi ma marapen..aunty uncle veetla thaane ennoda childhood..

I was standing behind my amma. He looks at me and smiled.

Binni : Siv, ivangale nyabagam iruka? Sam Vishal?

My childhood memories hit my brain. I remember his name but he is totally different person now. We used to play lots of games back then. Then, I slowly remember aunty and uncle. I couldn't recognise them earlier because now their looks have changed.

Sivaangi : Samieee..I say it out loud..

He chuckled at me. I got shy and look down.

Sam POV

From morning my appa was very excited to meet his old friend.

Sam : yaaroda house warming pa?

Xavier : Sam, Krishnakumar uncle..

Sam : pa, avanga Thanjavoor le irunthanga thaane??

Xavier: aama Sam..ippe inga shift ayitanga..avangaloda house warming function thaan..

My mind played back the childhood memories. I remember her. Few months back, I was looking at our childhood albums with my brother. I came across a picture with her. I try to find her in FB but she didn't accept my request or replied my messages in FB. Slowly, I forget about it until my appa tell uncle's name today.

We went to her house. I really want to see her. I had beautiful childhood memories because of her. I still remember when she was a kid, her parents always address her as paapa..for so long I thought that's her name and I will call her paapa too.

We reach their house. I saw a very pretty young woman decorating the entrance with flowers. She turned to see our car. When I saw the cute dimples on her face, I know it's my Paapa..she couldn't see us through the car as the car was tinted. I went to park the car and came in. I had a mixed feeling what if she forgets me.

Binni ma asked her if she remembers me. She quickly say Samiee..because that's how she will call me.

Then the prayers begin. She was standing beside Binni ma.

Binni : ma, prayer song paadu..

She begin to sing. For a moment, I lost in her voice. When we were kid, she will hide herself in my house when her amma calls her for music class. She don't like to sit at one place and learn it properly. But, of course being a daughter to a carnatic singer, definitely she inherit the talent.

After the prayers, we sat to have lunch. I know she is looking at me but when I turn to see her she will look somewhere else. I really want to talk to her. That's when she went to wash her hands. I followed her.

Sam: Hi Siv, how are you?

Sivaangi: Hi Sam..I'm fine..how are you?

Sam : good Siv..where are you studying now?

Sivaangi : I'm joining Loyola tomorrow Sam.

Sam : Loyola? For what course?

Sivaangi : BA in English literature...what are you doing?

Sam : 3rd year in Loyola College, same course as yours.

Sivaangi : heyy semme da..nambe naliki meet panlam Samiee

I chuckeld at her. It's been so many years I heard her calling Samiee.

Sam : cheri da..

She pass the hand towel to him and they walked together to the living room.

Sam : I never thought I will meet you again Siv..actually I sent you a friend request few months back..I think you didn't notice it.

Sivaangi : me too Sam..it was really surprising to see you here and about the friend request I'm not active in FB Sam. I didn't check my FB for months.

Suddenly, Binni ma called her.

Binni : paapa, inga vaa..

Sivaangi : iru Sam varen..

She went to her and came back to him..

Sam : they are still calling you as paapa??

Sivaangi : haha they are used to with Samiee..Sam come follow me I want to show you something..

Sam : enga paapa?

Sivaangi : vaa Samiee..

she dragged to her room..

Sivaangi : dei, antha cupboard mele ulla box ah edu..

Sam : chair eduthu taa..

She gave a chair to him..

Sivaangi : bayapadatha Sam..nee kille viluntha naan pudichikiren..

Sam chuckled at her..

Sam : paapa..nee pidikiriya cheri nambi yeralam ah ??

Sivaangi: yeri edu da..naa ippe romba strong..inga paaru muscles iruku...

She showed her biceps to him. He couldn't cobtrol his laugh..

Sam : enga muscles eh kaanom??

Sivaangi : unaku poramai da paapaoda muscles paatu..

Sam : ohh enaku poramaiya..

He was laughing looking at her cuteness..

Sivaangi : cheri, sirichathu pothum..edu seekarama..

He climb and get the box for her. She excitedly open it..

Sam : enna iruku ithu ulla?

Sivaangi: avasarapadatha Samiee..

Sam : cheringa madam..

The box has all her old items that she doesn't wish to throw. She took a Teddy bear and gave it to him..

Sivaangi: nyabagam iruka Sam ?

Sam : Siv, do you still have it?? It's been 15 years now..

Sivaangi : yes, I still have this..

When they were kids, Xavier decides to leave Thanjavoor and came to Chennai. On the day they leave, Sam bought this Teddy for Sivaangi. Both of them cried hard and they parted their ways just to unite back after 15 years.

Sam : Siv, unnoda number kudu? Will be easier to meet you in college tomorrow..

They share their contacts..

Xavier : Sam, kille vaa..kelambalam..

Sivaangi : deii kelamburingala?? Why so early ?

Sam : appaku etho meeting Paapa..athann

Sivaangi : hmm cheri (with sad face)

Sam held her hand..

Sam : we are just nearby..if you need anything just call me okay..and how are you coming to College tomorrow?

Sivaangi : I think appa will send..

Sam : cheri okay..do you mind to follow me to campus tomorrow? I will pick you up

Sivaangi : Samiee, I don't mind at all..we have lots to catch up..

They went down and Sam's family about to leave. Sam to Krishnakumar..

Sam : uncle, if you don't mind can I pick Sivaangi to college tomorrow? Since our house is nearby only..

Krishnan : okay Sam..if it's not troubling you then should be fine..

Sam : not at all uncle..I will pick her to the college and will send her back..

Sofia : unnoda palaya friend kedaichitala...ippe unaku santhoshama??

Sam smiled at his mom..

Sofia : Thanjavoor irunthu vanthu summa vittana avunga appa va..eppothume eppa nambe paapa paaka porom maatumthan keppan..

Binni : iva maatum enna..Eppa paathalum...Samiee eppa varuvan maatumthan keppa..

They all laughed and went back to their home. Samsivaangi both of them were on each other thoughts. They reminiscent their childhood memories.

Sivaangi went to shopping with Nisha and came back home at night. She saw Sam's text..

Sam : paapa, be ready tomorrow at 8.00am..I will come and pick you up..

Sivaangi: okay Samiee, good night..

They both slept on each others thoughts.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

242K 14.2K 31
An imaginary fiction based on reality show characters Ashwin and Sivaangi. Hope you enjoy it!
160K 21.1K 54
When fate entwines the life of two polar opposites in its own sadistic yet magical way, a beautiful love story unfolds. This is the story of Ashwin...
47.8K 4.3K 29
A beautiful story in which a girl cares extremely for her boy and loves him madly and deeply. Story of A childish girl SivanyaKrish and a Mature boy...
40.9K 5K 31
When a girl falls in love with her best friend, but when he avoids her fully and made a distance from her.!! And, again, when circumstances made the...