Say Hello to my Yesterday ||...

By yanayanands

"I'm not sending you away so you don't have to work for me and I'm not ignoring you trust me" Jungkook said... More

About And Introduction
1.Loud silence
2.Diluted Tears
3.The second Encounter
4. Send me Away if you can
5. For whom things did not change
6. Desires; Hidden or Buried?
7. Desires; Hidden.
8.Desires; Buried
9.The ugly side of Beauty
10. "Our tears were even"
11. Beneath it all.
12. Reality of the game *M*
13. Let's love again without our past involved.
14. Falling for you again.
15. I love you
16. Maybe you should've told me.
17. When it hurt but it feels good *M*
18. Revelation pt1
19. The message pt1
20. Confident secret.
21. A reason why.
22. I love somebody too *M*
23. Certain swing from the skies.
Upcoming Episodes.....
24. He wore a mask.
25. The wrong love; The right person
26. He comes first
27. The vineyard.
28. Selfish with you. Can't I? *M*
29. Revelation pt2
30. The message pt2
31. No need to be perfect.
32. "The devil was once an angel"
33. Wings of love.
34. A baby Jeon.
35. A hidden truth in the lie.
36. Becoming our own universe.
37. Fix it now or never.
38. The seed was planted years ago.
39. Revelation pt3
40. The message pt3
41. "Does it Matter?"
42. Short Story.
43. Unfulfilled dreams lies with the dead.
44. I refuse to be the devil's angel *M*
45. Our love renewal
46. The series.
47. White lie.
48.Renaissance
49. "I saw him first."
50. A home for all. *Semi-finale*
Bonus Chapter.

51. Serendipity *finale*

3K 146 51
By yanayanands

"Sounds really fun that you are arriving in Busan now." Areum voices out as she emerged from the insides while all the lights were off, Nara took few steps back when the hole of the gun in Areum's hand was pointed directly to her forehead. "Why are you doing this Areum? You've been on my neck these days. What's your problem?" Nara sighed angrily.

"I see, I'm hurt this is coming from you. I send you to go and see Jimin and who else do you end up seeing?" Areum asked. "Oh please Areum, I admit you control all the guards but sometimes you just love to kill. Didn't your spy tell you everything enough?" Nara said angrily. "The guts..." Areum smirked. "What the fuck Areum! You are just getting on my nerves!" Nara screamed.

Crashing hard on a string of  nerve in Areum so much that when she decided to walk out on Areum, she grabbed Nara by her hair and slapped her. "Gosh, y'all piss me off so much sometimes." She rolled her eyes as she watched Nara helplessly lay on the floor before her. "What do you want?" Nara cried. "You knew about Taehyung didn't you?" Areum asked.

Nara was quiet, at first she didn't understand the reason behind Areum's action but after the revelation she realized that Bong Soon had betrayed her. "Please Areum stop..." Bong Soon cried. "I told you I was going to tell her myself." Nara glared at Bong Soon. "I swear I didn't say anything to her she came to me asking me about you and Taehyung all of a sudden believe me." Nara said vehemently.

"I really didn_" Areum shot very close to Bong Soon's arm and soon enough a piercing scream had the three girls looking up the staircase. There stood Ah Nah shivering with wild cries. "Take her to her room." Areum said to one of the guard who had emerged because of the voice.

Seoul.

Jungkook fixed Jimin's necktie and picked the body splash to spray his body proportionally. "We good?" Jimin asked. Jungkook examined Jimin once more before nodding in approval. "Here." Jimin picked a wristband he had secretly purchased for Jungkook. Jungkook took and smiled broadly to show his appreciation.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked. "I love it." Jungkook replied pulling Jimin into his arms, he kissed his lips passionately. "I will wear it everyday." Jungkook said. "That will make me extremely happy." Jimin cheered."come on, the interview is in an hour." Jungkook beckoned.

The drive to the tv station was calm and comforting. Jungkook held unto Jimin's hand throughout the journey. He was very happy, happy that finally Jimin was going to claim him without any boundaries. "We will get married and be happy forever. I want to spend the rest of my life waking up to your face." Jungkook confessed.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you either." Jimin replied with a broad smile. "Come here." Jungkook drew closer as Jimin did. With his finger beneath his chin, he kissed him. "I love this." Jungkook whispered and continued to kiss him. He giggled. Their kiss was getting quite intense, more passionate and sensual.

"Do you mind if I fuck you before the interview?" Jungkook asked in a low seductive tone. He gasped at the expression of words Jungkook used. "Yes I mind. The interview is some few minutes away." Jimin replied. "How about after the interview?" Jungkook asked getting quite serious.

"Oh please I can't have you sitting in an interview with a boner." Jimin replied. "Your reply will decide." Jungkook but softly on Jimin's lips. "Shhh, lets have the interview." Jimin whispered with a wink knowing the car had come to a halt. "Wait for me." Jungkook called after him when Jimin opened the car handle.

As expected the crowd at the entrance was crazy. Being guarded by the guards, Jungkook and Jimin managed to get inside peacefully.

                             BTS Dorm

Prior to the interview notice the members were seated to watch what the couple had to say. "Jimin is looking very pretty, pregnancy looks good on him honestly." NamJoon commented drawing Jin's attention, he placed his phone down to focus on the interview. He noticed the absence of Hoseok and questioned Yoongi about it.

"He said he was resting for a while." But that did not seem like a pleasant reply to Taehyung so he sneaked into Hoseok's room. "Hoseok.." He knocked on the door and without being told to come in he went right to Hoseok's bed.

"Why are you here?" Hoseok questioned. "To talk to you of course." Taehyung replied. "Nothing will come out of that." Hoseok replied. Taehyung sighed. "You know what Hoseok, if it's about Yoongi again then I'd advise you to give up at this point. I heard he broke up what's the issue this time around?" Taehyung said almost frustrated.

"He said he broke up because he's fed up, he wants to focus on his career and then choose between myself and Hyung Sik." Hoseok sniffed. Taehyung rolled his eyes to that message. "Is that why you are coiled up like this?" Taehyung asked. He shook his head in the negative.

"Then?" Taehyung asked. "About us(Hoseok and Yoongi), his intentions are purely sexual." Hoseok replied. "Is that what he said?" Taehyung asked. He nodded. "That's what he said." Taehyung gasped. "No this guy needs to wise up." Taehyung said and almost stormed out but was stopped by Hoseok....

At the interview..

The interview had already started and formalities been made for a while, although Jimin was nervous and quite tensed about this whole conversation, he tried his best to put on a broad smile. "So when did you meet your partner, Jungkook" The man asked.

"Back in Busan during my high school days." Jungkook replied. "Sounds like some high school love story." The man joked which caused them to laugh. "Jimin must've been blessed to have you." He joked but seems Jungkook didn't catch up with his sense of humor.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Jungkook questioned. "Uh I mean, look out there in the world there are a whole lots of fangirls and boys out there and you chose him. More like the chosen one." He replied. "Huh?" Jungkook now looked serious enough to have the man stop laughing instantly.

"Relax I think he's just joking." Jimin tried to ease the growing tension by laughing and taking the man's side. "Yeah I'm trying so hard to find it funny but that wasn't funny. It should be the other way round, we found each other and fell in love so we are blessed to have each other. Jimin could've moved on while things got worse but he stayed with me instead."

"He is the Angel you'd never encounter." Jungkook replied. "I think you took my joke too serious Jungkook." The man tried laughing it off but guess who wasn't ready to laugh, Jungkook. He did not flinch nor even cast a smile. Making the crew to force a commercial in between.

Seoul International Hotel.

Woo Sik sipped his wine pleased with the reply his son gave and continued the interview. "Sir, he's here." His secretary informed him. "Let him in." Woo Sik replied. "There comes my baby. Still looking weary." Woo Sik commented when Taehyung entered the room.

"Good evening." Taehyung greeted. Woo Sik did not respond but instead spread his arms to allow him in. Taehyung looked away and decided against it. "Come on Tae, why are you doing this to me?" Woo Sik snorted. "Why did Jungkook invite me to the family dinner?" Taehyung asked.

"How would I know?" Woo Sik shrugged. "You know about it, don't lie to me." Taehyung said steadily. "Don't get over with yourself. I said hug me, that's what I need now." Woo Sik replied. "Why all the time is about you?" Taehyung questioned.

"You always want to do things in your favor. When will it be my decision too? Am I still that young to you? For goodness sake I'm 26 years." Taehyung cried. "And I'm almost a grandpa." Woo Sik replied. "Yet it's you I'm into! Can't you at least consider my feelings too? All I want is to have a life of my own. You think I'm happy with the way your son is treating me?"

"You think I deserve any of those? I admit I went after you but you should also make efforts for me too!" Taehyung burst out crying. Woo Sik drew closer and hugged him warmly. "I know you are being like this because you want to still be in the band but look at me Tae, everything I'm doing is in your interest. I wouldn't want anything bad happening to you."

He kissed his forehead. "Honestly I didn't know about the invitation, I found out later and when I confronted him he only said it's between you and him so I should mind my business." Woo Sik confessed. "Thats why I called you here. To find out if you are really willing to open up to Jungkook about how you ended up in this situation."

Woo Sik said softly. Wiping Taehyung's face, Taehyung snuggled his face further into the ins of Woo Sik's neckline, hugging him closely while his hand began to travel inside of Woo Sik's T-shirt. If there's anything that always caught Taehyung into this situation, it was the fact that Woo Sik had a unique body.

He was old but with strong muscles, no potbelly issues nor any wrinkles and he was built enough for his age. "I will tell him everything if he ends up asking." Taehyung said in a low voice. "Do you still want to blame me for the way I act?" Woo Sik questioned, showering kisses on his cheeks and neck.

"Let's cuddle." Taehyung replied instead....

                 Time skips.....

"You need not to explain your reasons for being like that earlier at the interview. He was just being playful just to calm your fans." Jimin tried to explain. "Are you listening to yourself? Fans? Real fans will understand that I need my personal life too. He literally made it sound like you were just lucky to have been chosen by me." Jungkook argued.

"And who said I'm not proud of that? Everyone is dying to have you but I do and I'm not trading you for anybody else, kookie. So leave them to their words and let's focus on us. I can swear on my life that I didn't feel offended at all." Jimin replied. They were both quiet. "I'm sorry." Jungkook voiced out. "Shhh, no kiss me instead." Jimin whispered and connected their lips.

"Is that what you want?" Jungkook whispered wrapping around Jimin, his hands massaging Jimin's waist. Their kiss began getting more sensual and Jimin knew he'd have to stop Jungkook because the family dinner was right some few minutes away. "No Jungkook, we have to get ready." Jimin whispered, kissed him once more and pulled out of his arms.

"Why would you do this to me babe?" Jungkook said while licking his lips. "Maybe later this evening." Jimin smirked. "What about it?" Jungkook teased. "We could get freaky from dawn to dusk." Jimin whispered slipping down his clothes seductively to get in the shower.

Jungkook visibly gulped at the work of art before him. He could feel his boner between his thighs. "Can I join you shower? To save time." Jungkook requested. "No you can't." Jimin laughed while he seductively walked to the bathroom and locking the door right after. "Wow.." Jungkook sighed.

        Dinner with the family..

Taehyung seated quietly beside Woo Sik who still had his hand in his. "Still nervous?" Woo Sik questioned him. He nodded. "You have me." He rubbed the younger's hand. He looked up and smiled at Dae Hyun and his wife. "I seem to have interest in your baby boy." Yoon Suh said.

"Introduce yourself." Woo Sik whispered to him. "M-My name is Kim_" "Jeon" Woo Sik said steadily before looking up to smile at him. "It's Jeon.." He reminded him. "Jeon Taehyung." He replied. "Nice to meet you. We met once, you do remember right?" Yoon Suh asked.

He nodded, "During my court wedding." Taehyung replied nervously. "Interesting.." they all turned towards the voice and found Jimin and Jungkook standing there. They both looked stunning.

Jungkook bowed still holding Jimin's hand. "Both of you can take a seat since this evening is about you." Dae Hyun directed. They both took the seat beside each other. "This reminds me so much of when we made the deal." Woo Sik stated and both men burst out laughing.

"You know Min Ho was the most fearful. He didn't like the idea one bit." Hyung Sik said. "Well you know how much Jimin means to me." Min Ho mentioned which made Jimin blush. " it was scary." Yoon suh admitted.

"Sometimes it's okay to take a risk." Dae Hyun admitted. "Jimin how have you been?" Min Ho asked. "Things have been awkward suddenly between us but I know I could've stopped. I just didn't want to." Jimin confessed. "I'm sorry Hyung but I still love you." Jimin stated.

"You chose him and I'm happy it turned out good. You have a child on the way." Min Ho said. "Thank you Jungkook, for taking care of him." Hyung Sik said. "I'm suppose to be thankful for having trust in me when things got hard for Jimin and I." Jungkook said.

"Okay okay, enough of the emotional talks. Let's get started." Yoon Suh said and called for then called the servants assigned to their dinner table. "So Jungkook tell us about your plans for the family as a whole." Dae Hyun stated.

"Is it okay to call you Father?" Jungkook questioned. "Of course why not. You've always had my back since you had my favorite son between your teeth." Dae Hyun replied with a warm smile turning to Woo Sik and Taehyung but he realized Taehyung still had his head hanged low while Jimin stared at him.

"First, I want to marry Jimin, I want us to live a life carefree of what could be the worst scenarios. I will work hard to support the companies too. My father..."  Jungkook paused took a deep breath and went on. "I appreciate the effort he made to bring me this far but with another child coming, I'd want to be a good brother to him."

"I want to take care of my child and that of my father's husband's child too." Jungkook replied. "Sounds like a good lay out." Woo Sik said. "Thank you.." Taehyung said finally. "You are welcome." Jungkook did reply which was unexpected.

After the family dinner....

When the date for the wedding was set to the next month, Jungkook and Jimin decided to drive to BTS Dorm. Jin had called earlier informing them about the preparation he had made for them so they made up their mind to spend time with them.

In their plans, they decided to spend the next two weeks to the next month in the dorm with the members before they finally tied the knot. "Taehyung.." Taehyung turned to Jungkook who had never called him by that since they met. "Jungkook I_" Jungkook held his hand and dragged him to a private place.

He folded his arms and stared at Taehyung. "What did you see in my dad at the convenient store?" Jungkook asked. "I was working part time when he walked in and asked if he could stay all night and we ended up talking." Taehyung replied.

"And you decided to roll with him?" Jungkook asked. "He left his wallet so I went out to find him." Taehyung replied. "He was very good to me, I offered him to sleep in my house when he said he didn't want to go home. I was a high school kid with no parents so it felt naturally appropriate to have him around. I just couldn't control the urge to turn him into my man." Taehyung confessed shamefully.

"Do you want to see yourself watch him grow old? Are you still going to choose him?" Jungkook asked. He nodded. "I just don't want him to leave me first." Taehyung sniffed and wiped the tears. "I know I'm shamelessly and weird to go after your father, but he's the only person I've ever loved so please before you think of separating us can you please consider the child inside me?" Taehyung cried.

"Is that your only excuse?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung did not reply. Jungkook sighed. "I can see it's hard for you to give up so I will just let it be. You can have him." Taehyung shot yo with wide eyes. He nodded in approval. "I can't stop you from loving him and he can't seem to give up on you. You know what I mean, you are young, very handsome, pretty much beautiful for your gender."

"He's sure to have good taste in beauty." They both smiled. "Good luck on your life too. Jimin is a very sweet calm and beautiful soul." Taehyung said. "I know." Jungkook replied. "Thank you." Taehyung said. "Are we still friends?" Jungkook asked. "Thank you Jungkook and yes I want to still have you as my best friend." Taehyung replied.

Time skip....

Jungkook and Jimin drove happily to BTS dorm. Jimin could swear this was the happiest day of his life. He was getting married to the man of his dreams and having a child. He couldn't wait to start his own family. With his thought they both stared at each other.

Jungkook stopped the car and pulled Jimin into a kiss. Somewhere in Seoul, Woo Sik hugged Taehyung happily after hearing what Jungkook had to say, Jin peeped into the room and when he did Namjoon pulled him and hugged him happily. She giggled at her parent's interaction, they couldn't wait to introduce their daughter to Jimin.

Watching Hoseok lay on his chest after their angry sex earlier, Yoongi made a decision. He knew he was deceiving himself when he told Hyung Sik he couldn't decide. He let him go and Hyung Sik made him go as well. Areum caressed Ah Nah's hair, she was fast asleep on her laps. Her sexuality was officially decided now.

The two decided to settle their differences and make things work since fighting wasn't going to solve the issue for them.

Looking back at the ups and downs and the issues of the past, they cried, mourned, smiled and laughed at their past. It was a past they couldn't do away with but was very unpleasant to go back to yet they hoped for betterment for that shadow from the past.

With SiJin's death and everybody whose blood was shed while taking revenge, lessons were made, journeys were made and dreams accomplished.

                         THE END !!!!

The final chapter but let me know if y'all want details of the wedding as a bonus chapter

Thank you for your reads, your comments and motivations. It was such an honor to have y'all here. See you on the other books too.

My eternal summer (story)
Who killed Jimin? (Supporting story)

             Thank you !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 10.6K 25
Jimin and Jungkook is part of the famous 4yr old Kpop Boy Group called BTS. They already have what they dreamed before debuting all the awards, throp...
16.3K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
17.9K 795 11
"Hoseok: Truth or Dare Namjoon? Namjoon: What the hell, dare me! Hoseok: I dare you to tongue kiss your crush, if they're here. If not then I dare yo...
412K 20.8K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...