A Beautiful Day | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ✓

By googiebunV

"Because everything that happen to us is such a beautiful day" When we finally talk to each other. When we l... More

Introduction
1. Admiring
2. Be Friended
4. Brother In Law
5. Time Together
6. Endless Letter
7. Found You
8. Getting Together
9.Having Fun
10. I Love You
11. Just Let Us Be
12. Keep Lying
13.Let's Proof That
14.No One Will Know
15. On The Edge
16. Pay A Visit
17. Questions & Answer
18. Rapid Heartbeat
19. Surprises Is Waiting
20. The End

3. Bouquet of Flowers

3.4K 156 26
By googiebunV

Yoongi spent most of his day almost beating the shit out of a person who tried to touch Taehyung in the bathroom.

Not that Taehyung can't protect himself, Yoongi is just too protective over him after what happened to him a few years ago. Not that his brother minds.

Yoongi know how that Taehyung has move on from all of those moments but it seem like he just can't. Not when he recalled all those words Taehyung whisper to him. How he told him that that's what they're saying to him.

Those disgusting words that make him so furious.

He told Taehyung to be careful but it's seem so hard because is so easy to love. But it's still manageable.

Yoongi hadn't heard Taehyung talking about a guy that fondly. He may thinks that his brother is really in love.

Yoongi is just a brother to protect. Not to choose whom Taehyung should be with. If that's Taehyung's choice. Then all he can do is watch and protect if needed.

_

But when Taehyung show him who he's talking about. Yoongi didn't know what to think. All his instinct is gone out if the window.

And his mind and heart said that he didn't need to protect his brother anymore.

Instead, his brother will have someone to take care of and protect. He can learn that from Yoongi.

Yoongi speak his mind to Taehyung. The reaction he got is absolutely worth it. The biggest smile he had seen from the past few years.

But, "I didn't know if he feels the same hyung. We only meet for a weeks"

"And that's enough"

_

Jungkook is more than comfortable with Namjoon and Hoseok to tell them about his crush. Since Namjoon's boyfriend is on that group of friend, obviously he knows how to help.

Hoseok too seem happy about it. They encourage him to make a move but this is Jungkook's first time, he's clueless about what to do or what to give.

Because as far as he know,

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 22
Favourite Color: Purple
Status: ??

Oh shit, "I didn't even know if he's single"

But Namjoon and Hoseok reassured him that Taehyung is single, even ready to mingle.

And Jungkook won't let him!

"Hyungs! Please help me"

_

His Hyungs just shoved a bouquet of flowers in his hand and told him to put it in Taehyung's locker.

"Hyung you serious?" The younger asked. "We told you we will help you right, now just do it" Hoseok encourage him.

Jungkook walk shyly past the people that gathered around the locker and tried to find his crush's.

He finds it he open with the password his brother gave him. 'No one asked him, why did he suddenly give me that? Is he with Namjoon and Hoseok?'

He shrugs and puts the bouquet in the locker. His Hyung who were looking from afar smack their forehead.

"What is he doing Joon?" Hoseok asked when he see Jungkook put the bouquet in the locker in front of the whole university.

"I don't know? I thought he is smart?" Namjoon whisper. Hoseok shook his head. "Don't talk like you didn't do it like him Kim Namjoon"

Namjoon just laughs and scratches the back of his neck. He stop when he see Jungkook skip happily to them.

"I did it Hyung! Did I do it right?", He asked happily with his bunny smile full-on display.

His hyungs who were talking about how dumb Jungkook act just now completely melt. They ruffle Jungkook hair.

"Yes pup, you did in right," they said. Jungkook giggle happily and took their hand to the cafe to eat because he is damn hungry.

'This kid' they thought.

•••

"You're so lucky baby brother," Jimin said to Jungkook who was playing with his phone.

"Why?" Jungkook asked sipping his banana milk.

"Don't you know? Taehyung take your flower" Jungkook choke and start coughing.

Jimin just laugh and pat his brother back. "How did you know everything?" Jungkook whine.

Jungkook had told him about his little crush on Taehyung and Jimin glowed, just smiling so big and pat him on the head. "I wish you a good luck"

That's it, he didn't even know Jungkook's going to put flowers on his crush's locker. Jimin must knows this from someone.

Jimin didn't say anything and just wink at him. Then he get up to make something for dinner.

Jungkook went to his room and sit at his study table. He open the drawer and take out one of the book that has 'For Taehyung's written in front of it.

He opened the new page and write something. While he was writing, he remember something.

"Jimin said he take the flowers?" He asked himself and smile slightly. "Hope you read the card, Hyungie"

He look at the sound of the door being open. "What are you blushing about huh? Thinking about your crush?"

"Hyung!" Jungkook shout stand up, he slam the door right in front of Jimin's face and lock the door.

He can hear Jimin's laugh from outside. "I'm just teasing you, sweetheart, now come out and eat, I made your favorite"

He open the door and stormed out of his room to the kitchen.

•••

Taehyung sit down at his study table and look at the flower, he notice a card attach to it.

"Oh," he exclaimed and take the card. He open the card and read it.

Hey there,

How are you? Are doing great? Mhm sorry I'm just too awkward, right? Haha

By the way, incase you didn't know, you are bad. You know that. Always make me think of you. Always make a butterfly in my stomach go crazy.

Make me suffer from your kind self and pretty face. Just like the flower. You can't continue torturing me like this. You know I always miss you if I didn't get to see your face in the Uni.

Guess what? I'm just torturing myself. Help me! You bad boy. Haha, what am I rumbling? Hope you notice this. Taetae.

I want to send you many letters but I guess I will just be a bother, this isn't annoying right? If it is I can stop.

That's it, bye-bye Taetae.

From,
Your admirer ^_^

After Taehyung has done reading it, he has a smile on his face. This person make his day. The only word he can think of was 'cute'

The writing, the smile on the name, the nickname, all of this make his heart flutter. He can tell by the style of the writing, this person is shy and — again — cute.

"Who are you little one. Please show me yourself one day. So I can make you mine" he chuckled at the thought.

"Is that possible?" He thought.

×××

I can make everything possible in this book Kim Taehyung. -Fifi-

Fun fact about me: Worst pain I ever experienced was, having my period pain and gastric at the same time. 😃✌️

*Edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 20.2K 85
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
648K 23.2K 46
Having a boyfriend who cheated on him, leads Taehyung to the bed of a workaholic Billionaire. A powerful Business man, who only loves his work. Still...
772K 52.2K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
515K 32.8K 81
In this world, werewolves exist in packs to protect and breed to expand their kingdom. What will happen when a boy met someone for the first time an...