bts oneshots

By vickie_org

as the name suggests, this is a bts oneshots book! requests are open and feel free to let me know through the... More

ヾ(^-^)ノ
insomnia × yoonkook
dating an animator × hopekook
mute × namgi
little one × taegi
ASD × yoongi x bts
ASD × yoongi x bts
affection × yoonseok
3 boys × vminkook
always here × namgi
it will get better × yoomin
happy birthday to me × j.jk x bts
please × hopekook
baby × namseok
eat × jikook
my frog boy × taegi
used × namkook
let's take a break × namseok
party of 3 × taegi
sugar baby × namseok
smile! × taegi
please? × namseok
97 liners × yoonkook
let go × jihope
our bunny × namgikook
hello kitty × yoonseok
accidental confessions × yoomin
mr. kim and mr. min × namgi
pitter patter (tachycardia) x taegi
blazers and chocolates x namgi
knots of love

study, study!|jinkook

973 22 2
By vickie_org

"jungkook, don't stress yourself out" seokjin spoke, massaging jungkook's shoulders as the boy studied for some tests.

he knew jungkook would go above and beyond to see the first letter of the alphabet on his report card. it was amazing to see how motivated the youngest was but stressful to see him cry over math with complex letters.

"take a break, bunny" seokjin said, wiping the tears on jungkook's cheeks away, "i c-can't" he cried, "i get that you want a one-hundred, but you need to rest. it's almost 2am"

jungkook sniffled, "seokjin, i didn't ask what time it was! if you're not going to help me solve it, go away!" the young boy shouted, college math was sure tough.

seokjin was taken back a bit, the jungkook he knew wouldn't ever shout at any of his hyungs.

"whatever you say" seokjin spoke,  leaving the room and leaving jungkook alone.

jungkook

figured it out
[seen at 3:16AM]

jungkook frowned, turning off his phone. had he done something wrong?

jungkook

goodnight

are you going to cuddle with me?
[seen at 3:17AM]

seokjin

im drunmk

jungkook

where

seokjin

dont kwniw

jungkook

how the hell do you not know

seokjin

uhhh

yokngies house

jungkook

why are you drinking at yoongi's?

seokjin

he hasss gooddd alcohol

a wjoke dyash

s ta sh

jungkook

is he awake?

seokjin

yuppiee

head bed to bed soon

jungkook

???

okk??

jungkook was exhausted.

exhausted from everything.

he felt burnout, all his work was beginning to feel useless.

jungkook stared at the paper with a big, 'B+' on top. this couldn't be possible. he had studied for hours!

he ran to the nearest bathroom when he felt the rush of vomit coming up his throat.

seokjin

what did u get!!??!!

jungkook

b for dumBass

seokjin

b is good

b for beautiful

jungkook

this isn't beautiful

i could have studied more

seokjin

jungkook, you hardly ate

jungkook

so?

i need to study

seokjin

have you considered taking a gap year?

jungkook sighed, he was too tired to deal with any bullshit. all he knew was that he needed to study.

he hadn't eaten in 3 days, head in his textbook that cost him 500 dollars. he was tired.

he chugged a redbull, "this should be enough" he burped, taking even more notes.

yoongi

studying?

jungkook

yes

yoongi

you should like..

stop

for like a week

im worried abt u and seokjin

he comes to my house to drink like 5 nights out of 7 and that's not healthy

i ask him why when he's sober and he says he's bored but i know that's not the truth

when he's drunk, he says he's too worried about you and drinking helps him forget that you've probably gone days without eating

he's worried

jungkook

just lock him out

jesus christ

yoongi

jungkook, this can't be fixed with a lock him out.

aren't you worried?

jungkook

WORRIED ABOUT THIS A-

yoongi

both of you are equally stupid

well im sending him home in a taxi

and you are going to stop studying for the sake of his health and urs

jungkook

i am taking care of myself

yoongi

i wasn't born yesterday jungkook

"woah! bunny boy" seokjin slurred, touching jungkook's face, "mhm, get to bed, i need to study"

seokjin frowned, "yoongi said you were going to cuddle me" he mumbled, "maybe some other time"

seokjin stared at the boy, pulling out his phone and dialing the younger boy. he wanted to drink if he couldn't have time with jungkook.

"hello? are you home?" yoongi asked, seokjin gave a reassuring hum, "yes, but jungkook doesn't want to cuddle me"

jungkook snatched the phone out of seokjin's hand, "i am cuddling him! now goodbye!" he sighed, hanging up on the older boy.

seokjin just wanted cuddles.

seokjin

he wont cuddle me :(

yoongi

ah im sorry hyung

seokjin

can u pick me up

yoongi

im not letting you drink more

seokjin

please

yoongi

no

seokjin

why not

yoongi

because you come almost every night?!! that's not healthy

seokjin

bunny boy wont cudele me and i can't stop cring

yoongi

when you're sober, talk to him

seokjin

okayyy

goodnight

yoongi

goodnight

i put 2 advils in ur pockets, take them after you eat

seokjin wiped his eyes and saw the boy studying again, when would jungkook ever finish?

"jungkook, we need to talk" seokjin spoke, jungkook hummed, "about?' he asked, "you're neglecting our relationship to study. while i agree that studying is important, i think i'm important too, even if it sounds selfish" he mumbled, "i don't study that much.."

seokjin blinked, "good fucking night again" he mumbled, tucking himself in, "what did i do?" jungkook asked, seokjin didn't want to hear it anymore.

seokjin

starting to feel unloved just idk

yoongi

is this about jjk?

seokjin

perhaps

yoongi

:/

do you want me to talk it out with him?

seokjin

he won't listen he's stubborn

i guess i'll just

idk sleep

can i come over in the night

🍻

yoongi

no

"jungkook you look sick" his classmate spoke, "i'm fine" he mumbled, his classmate sighed.

"whatever you say. i'm going on a date with my boyfriend later" he smiled, jungkook hummed, "must be nice"

his classmate nodded, "what about seokjin?" he asked, "he's there.." jungkook said, "are you guys fighting?"

jungkook shook his head, "no" he mumbled, he was so tired.

jungkook flopped onto his bed, crying everything he had bottled up.

"h-hyungie" jungkook cried, he wanted seokjin to craddle him and kiss him goodnight but he had neglected him.

"please! just one drink!" seokjin begged the younger boy over the phone, "do i look stupid to you? you could be crying blood and i would not give you one. go talk things out instead of relying on alcohol to do wonders for you"

seokjin hung up on him, hearing soft cries from jungkook's room and decided to go.

"h-hyungie!" jungkook cried, seokjin stared at him, "what?" he asked, "i'm sorry" he sniffled, "head to bed"

jungkook started crying, "i'm so mentally tired, i'm burnt out.. j-just cuddle me" he cried, "jungkook-ah, this is what i've been saying"

jungkook sobbed harder, seokjin cuddled the boy in bed, "this is why you listen to me"

jungkook was shaking, seokjin wrapped his hands around the boy's waist and sighed as he felt jungkook's ribs. he could feel every individual rib.

"i'm sorry" jungkook cried, "y-yoongi told m-me you've been drinking b-because of m-me" he sobbed, "mhm" seokjin mumbled, "i'm sorry"

the older boy sighed, "calm down bunny" he spoke, "i-i have so m-much homework, i-i'm so tired" jungkook said, it broke seokjin's heart to see jungkook cry.

"deep breaths love" seokjin said, words couldn't explain how he hated seeing his sunshine cry like this.

jungkook fell asleep which made seokjin sigh in relief.

jungkook was mentally tired, anyone who looked at him could tell. it didn't require a psychologist to know that.

he wanted him to feel better.

"morning" seokjin said, jungkook waved and sighed, "i slept for so long.. i lost so much time"

seokjin internally rolled his eyes at the boy, "jungkook-ah, you just woke up, stop bullshitting. i promise you b's are fine" seokjin said, jungkook had a hard time believing that.

"and close your mouth if it's anything  negative about b's" seokjin scolded as he folded clothes.

jungkook rubbed his eyes, "sleeping for that long was nice"

"mhm, sleep more if you need to"

sighh idk what to do with this chapter, it's been here since dec 20, 2021 so abrupt ending LMAOO but hope you enjoyed! stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what's you hair color?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.5K 75
BTS Oneshots- mostly Taegi, Yoonkook, Jinkook, Yoonmin (but i write ALL ships. i don't take requests btw!) ❗️Some of these fics include mature conte...
243K 6.4K 44
Just a bunch of random fluff one shots, some angsty and smut ones here and there. Some of ships: TaeKook, YoonMin, NamJin, JiKook, VMin, TaeGi... Req...
450 6 12
Just a compilation of BTS (long and short) oneshots. (Mostly yoonkook) SLOW UPDATES (Cause it takes time to write this shit) Cross-posted on AO3 unde...
1.6K 181 158
This is a book filled with all kinds of different BTS one shots. There are one shots about the members, or some ships that I like (mainly Namjin thou...