Jujustu Kaisen Headcanons

By StarGemZirconium

Yep, we're doing this More

Introduction
Headcanons
First Time You Met
Civilian, Cursed Spirit or Sorcerer?
How Do They Confess
The Little Things They Like About You
What Kind of Music and Instrument
Sharing Your First Kiss
Chapter Not Found
What They Love Doing With You
Things They Fear You For
How They React When You Start Crying
When You Simp For Someone Else XD
How They Help You With Insomnia
Favorite Places They Bring You To
Seeing You In Something You Hate
KAMO CATCH-UP
They Play Genshin Now
When They Play Your DND Game
Giving JJK Characters Visions Because I'm An Archon
Learning Japanese From Them
< Oneshots >
Eternal
Please Say It To Me
Amuse Me, Human
This One's Mine
Kitchen Antics
Invited To A Filipino Fiesta
Cookie Run
His Precious Duchess
Blackout Lights
Meeting Your Family
Princess
In My Hands, The World Ends

Wither

727 4 0
By StarGemZirconium

(Sukuna x Witch! Reader)

[WARNING: Major gore, disgusting descriptions and plague. Read at your own risk. No this is not smut]

Another day, another offering. How boring can this day get?

As much as Sukuna loved receiving gifts, he hated it when they're practically useless to him. He hates how new concubines would end up dying mid-intercourse, unable to handle his ferociousness or how the others would end up killing themselves in the long run. Food, jewelry, wine, the like, would be useless to him. And seeing the offerings he have now, he's not one bit satisfied.

"Why must you give me another concubine, when I have many?" Sukuna asked as he gestured at some of the corpses of the late concubines rotting or bleeding out on the floor, as the village chief gulps in nervousness.

"Well you see, this one is a powerful--."

"Sorcerer? Please, I don't need another space for more trouble." Sukuna rolled his eyes before seeing that the offering he had was bounded by fire sigils and firewood ropes. Odd.

"No Your Highness, this one is a witch. A powerful witch who plagued 5 villages over, seduced the men in my village and wiped out a fourth of the Emperor's Army!" This got him hooked.

Plagues? Wiped out a fourth of the Emperor's Army? Seduced the men? Sounds a lot like his mother. He hated the bitch, but nevertheless if the witch had that power then he'll take it.

"Is it possible for you to give me a demonstration of this witch's power?" He asked as the Village Chief and the two Village Priests gulped and gasped before stepping aside and untying the binds.

The witch was incredibly alluring. It was unbelievable that the beauty was a witch. Their glowing e/c eyes, their well maintained s/c skin, their ravished hair. He's definitely interested. As their eyes looked up, their head immediately shot down and they knelt in respect. The Village Chief and Priests in utter shock by the action.

"Stand, whore."

"I am no one's whore, Your Highness. Unless of course, you would claim me." The witch spoke, the Village Chief dumbfounded at the mellow and respectful tone that came with such a disgusting statement.

"Shut it witch! You've slept with my son!"

"Would you really listen to the words of a compulsive liar? Not once did he lay a finger on me. If he had, he would've died instantly. A witch like me, would only have so much power that petty human couldn't handle. It is either insanity or wither." The witch said as the Chieftain gestured for the gag as the Priest growled and aggressively pulled out the gag.

Almost instantly, when she grabbed his wrist, it began to wither the bones showing. The Priest screamed in pain before the witch stares at the Cursed King.

"Shall I finish him off?"

"Go ahead. His screaming might wake the dead." He joked, before the witch places her hand on the Priest's face, ending his life and leaving only dust. The two remaining Villagers stared in fear, shivering as the Cursed King descended from his throne and approached the witch. As Sukuna clipped his fingers beneath the witch's chin his skin hissed in smoke before he holds his hand back to see a small burn.

"I guess there is a bit of human in you, Cursed King?" The witch asked as Sukuna huffed and looked over to the Villagers.

"Leave, if you come back I will not hesitate to take your lives." His voice boomed making them scream and run out of the throne room almost instantly.

He stared down at the witch and smiled as she looked up in cluelessness.

"What is your name?"

"..."

"..."

"Y/N L/N"

------

He never knew the jewelry he made would come in handy. Having these glimmering treasures entertained the witch more than the useless jujutsu scrolls and writings that he offered. Now he's made more plans on who to kill next, after all the witch knew things he never knew.

"Now this one. Genuine emerald from India. This one in particular always comes in green, but in some instances they come with other colors besides this. Unlike this one, clearly glass and fake." You rambled, throwing the ornament to the edged of the room where a large pile of fake jewelry stacked.

"I thought you would determine the difference between fake and real. You must be really angered by this." You said as Sukuna nodded, sipping the wine he was given. He spat it out in disgust before you grab the bottle and walked off to the nearest window and poured it out.

"Did they give me fruit bat piss?!"

"It's actually mixed wine. They didn't preserve it properly, which is why it taste very bad. They say they have the best of everything when they have the worst of everything." You said as you cleaned out the bottle and set it aside.

"That village is a scam."

"Do you want me to do something about it?" Sukuna looked at you, only meeting your merciless empty eyes as he chuckled.

"What could you do anyway? It's not like you could--."

"What they said was true about me. But if you wanted a real demonstration, I shall do it." You said eagerly as he just stared before gesturing. You approached the pile of fake jewelry inside a pot before reaching to the bottle that was once filled with bad wine. You shattered it before putting it inside before walking into the kitchen.

Sukuna followed suit, but by the time he walked inside, the scent of spices and bad energy hit his nose. You added pepper, vinegar, more bad wine, charcoal and so on before closing the pot. You took a brush and a pen, writing something on the lid before burning them and taking a broom.

Uraume walked inside the kitchen coughing and waving her hand, only to have the pot set on her hands.

"Take this to the village lake and pour it inside. When you come back burn your clothes and take a bath." You said before you started cleaning the kitchen. Uraume and Sukuna looked at you weirdly before leaving you to clean the mess you've made.

------

"Shall we pay a visit to the village?" You asked as Sukuna jerked his brow in confusion.

"It has only been a day?" Sukuna asked as you just smiled. The smile itself was unsettling, crawling up his back and making him curious.

"Fine. We shall go, I have some business to attend to anyway." He said as you giggled following behind him.

-------

The village was filled with screams and panic way before he even arrived. Most people would panic at the sight of him but the panic was way off. It was more despair rather than fear. The people ran left and right as Sukuna and you just stood there spectating, not knowing what was happening. After standing for a while, you both saw the village chief limping to you, anger in his face.

"YOU!! YOU DID THIS HAVEN'T YOU?!!!?!?" He yelled in anger as you just smiled.

"In behalf of the Cursed King. You see, he wasn't very pleased by the rest of your faux gifts." You said, locking eyes with Sukuna who stared at the work you have done.

The Village Chief was crying blood, his eyes crimson red to black, his skin rippled with black veins and yellow lesions popping puss and blood. The man scratched his face vigorously, ripping his skin before screaming in pain.

"YOU'VE PLAGUED US ALL!! CURSE YOU!!!" The Village Chief screamed before charging at you, only for Sukuna to stab him with his spear and push him back.

"You have some nerve trying to touch us with your filthy hands." Sukuna hissed as the man laughed  hysterically.

"FUNNY COMING FROM THE KING OF CURSES!! CURSES ARE FILTH ITSELF!! THEY'RE THE BANES OF THE EARTH!!" The man yelled as you smiled.

"Curses come from the dirty emotions of people, humans, society. We come from you, chieftain. And to kill our kind is to kill you too." You said before snapping your finger, setting everything on fire. The scent of death was fading by the scent of flames and ash.

"Wither, shrivel, curl and die. Cry your blood and leak your filth as you crumble to dust and forget your sentience. You are the monsters of your life, eating yourself until bone is left."

----

It was 500 years ever since that moment. She was long gone, he suppose. After all, she was also human with the touch of death. It would just take time for her to die.

"So this is the spot where the kids caught the curse? Huh, what a weird place. You think a village was once here?" Yuuji asked as he shoved up the Earth while Megumi pets his dogs and Nobara held the flashlight on them. Before he pulls up the earth, he heard a bump in the ground.

"What is that?" Yuuji asked as Megumi's dog sniffed the very area before growling.

"A curse?" Nobara asked as Yuuji carefully dug up the soil to see a pot's lid, poking out.

"Don't open it." Megumi said as Yuuji hums in questions as the words left written on the lid began to glow.

"To disgrace the Curse King is to suffer the wither of their kin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 36.6K 50
↪you'll find: ↠ what if's ✔ ↠ nsfw, basic headcanons 💦 ↠ headcanon memes 👀
15.2K 325 21
﹙ 𝗬𝘂𝘁𝗮 𝗢𝗸𝗸𝗼𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ﹚ ╰┈➤ Discontinued. ( please read newest "chapter" ) NEW VERSION COMING OUT SOON! Highest Ran...
845 20 8
HELP.