Wither

(Sukuna x Witch! Reader)

[WARNING: Major gore, disgusting descriptions and plague. Read at your own risk. No this is not smut]

Another day, another offering. How boring can this day get?

As much as Sukuna loved receiving gifts, he hated it when they're practically useless to him. He hates how new concubines would end up dying mid-intercourse, unable to handle his ferociousness or how the others would end up killing themselves in the long run. Food, jewelry, wine, the like, would be useless to him. And seeing the offerings he have now, he's not one bit satisfied.

"Why must you give me another concubine, when I have many?" Sukuna asked as he gestured at some of the corpses of the late concubines rotting or bleeding out on the floor, as the village chief gulps in nervousness.

"Well you see, this one is a powerful--."

"Sorcerer? Please, I don't need another space for more trouble." Sukuna rolled his eyes before seeing that the offering he had was bounded by fire sigils and firewood ropes. Odd.

"No Your Highness, this one is a witch. A powerful witch who plagued 5 villages over, seduced the men in my village and wiped out a fourth of the Emperor's Army!" This got him hooked.

Plagues? Wiped out a fourth of the Emperor's Army? Seduced the men? Sounds a lot like his mother. He hated the bitch, but nevertheless if the witch had that power then he'll take it.

"Is it possible for you to give me a demonstration of this witch's power?" He asked as the Village Chief and the two Village Priests gulped and gasped before stepping aside and untying the binds.

The witch was incredibly alluring. It was unbelievable that the beauty was a witch. Their glowing e/c eyes, their well maintained s/c skin, their ravished hair. He's definitely interested. As their eyes looked up, their head immediately shot down and they knelt in respect. The Village Chief and Priests in utter shock by the action.

"Stand, whore."

"I am no one's whore, Your Highness. Unless of course, you would claim me." The witch spoke, the Village Chief dumbfounded at the mellow and respectful tone that came with such a disgusting statement.

"Shut it witch! You've slept with my son!"

"Would you really listen to the words of a compulsive liar? Not once did he lay a finger on me. If he had, he would've died instantly. A witch like me, would only have so much power that petty human couldn't handle. It is either insanity or wither." The witch said as the Chieftain gestured for the gag as the Priest growled and aggressively pulled out the gag.

Almost instantly, when she grabbed his wrist, it began to wither the bones showing. The Priest screamed in pain before the witch stares at the Cursed King.

"Shall I finish him off?"

"Go ahead. His screaming might wake the dead." He joked, before the witch places her hand on the Priest's face, ending his life and leaving only dust. The two remaining Villagers stared in fear, shivering as the Cursed King descended from his throne and approached the witch. As Sukuna clipped his fingers beneath the witch's chin his skin hissed in smoke before he holds his hand back to see a small burn.

"I guess there is a bit of human in you, Cursed King?" The witch asked as Sukuna huffed and looked over to the Villagers.

"Leave, if you come back I will not hesitate to take your lives." His voice boomed making them scream and run out of the throne room almost instantly.

He stared down at the witch and smiled as she looked up in cluelessness.

"What is your name?"

"..."