Mesmerized by you - XiaoVen

By ixrvni

Some boy named Xiao was surrounded by a bunch of fangirls once he entered his first time in a highschool acad... More

two - falling inlove
three - jealousy
four - do i really?
five - just for me
six - mine
seven - i hope that he..
eight - special
nine - more
ten - the plan
eleven - is it too early?
twelve - cecilia
thirteen - dearest gifts
fourteen - awaited love
fifteen - is it really a joke?
sixteen - sudden sickness
seventeen - moments
eighteen - babysitting
nineteen - herbing
twenty - spree first, party later
twenty one - free time
twenty two - on our way
twenty three - party
twenty four - the confession
extra - love is a lifestyle

one - the mesmerizing you

8K 147 484
By ixrvni

Xiao finally arrived in school. He walked in the long hallway, getting blocked by groups of ladies. A confused look took over Xiao's face.

???: He looks so pretty!!

???: I know right!

Xiao only heard those words coming from the young ladies, the rest was chitter and chatter. He looked around to see if someone could help him on his first day of Teyvat Highschool, his attention got thrown towards a boy giggling with somewhat tall guy.

Black hair, separated in braids. Faded into blue aqua tips, and a cute smile.

He looks.. pretty. Xiao imagined. He tried to escape from the girls surrounding him to catch up with the 'pretty boy' he saw. The boy started to walk to his class with the tall guy he's with, Xiao thought he couldn't catch up with him, but got to.

Hey!

The boy turned around to see Xiao catching his breath from chasing up.

???: Hello! How may I help you?

Xiao stood up properly, tho still trying to pick up his breath. He wasn't the type of boy to run around.

Can you help me to get my schedule? I'm.. new here.

???: I see, Welcome to Teyvat Highschool! I'll bring you to the principal's office to take your schedule.

The boy grabbed Xiao's hand to the principal's office, leaving his friend out. Xiao flinched, gazed onto their holding hands. His hands.. feel comfy and soft. Xiao's thoughts snapped out to reality when he realized they're already infront of the office door. The boy opened the door for him with a smile. Xiao slightly smiled back, entering the cold room.

Good morning, How may I help you?

The principal spoke.

I'm.. I'm here to take my schedule.

So you're a new student? What's your name?

Yes. My name is Xiao Alatus.

Okay, sit down while I go look for your schedule.

Xiao and the boy sat down beside each other on the couch while the principal stood up and went to find his schedule.

So.. Your name is Xiao?

The braided boy looked to Xiao with his green rounded eyes.

Mhm.

Woahh! I love your name! Mine's Venti!

Venti.. huh. Pretty name.

Xiao nodded to Venti, mesmerized by his appearance. Venti shared a bright smile of his to Xiao.

-

357 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.5K 15
[COMPLETED β—Œ March 16 2021] (Warning, in this story both travelers have ships of both AmberxLumine, and DilucxAether. If you have a problem with such...
21.7K 849 21
Hii! Thank you for clicking on this story! :DD Just so you know, this story has a (not so well written) story line and isn't anything like oneshots...
2.2K 130 48
Xiao had never known freedom. He has always had someone behind him, controlling his every move. Even when under contract from Morax, he was not free...
10.9K 389 19
university au this will mostly be in the pov of xiao warning: chapters are short... i have nothing else to put, thats all. i was just bored so decide...