𝕀℀𝕋𝕀ℝ𝔸𝔸ℝ

By Aaradhyarora

Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter... More

Preface
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
SIDNAAZ IS IMMORTAL ❀
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

22.

2.1K 283 80
By Aaradhyarora

SIDHARTH

It was around 10 when I entered my house after a hectic day and for the first time in years the warmth was missing, I have built this home with only love but today it felt weird, I was used to the fights of Aadia and Aahnik now, I was used to them being around, my life I knew I wrapped it around Aahnik, Aadia and Shehnaaz, still oblivious to the fact that what she actually wants.

Sidharth paani, I heard her voice and assumed as if I am imagining her, why would she embrace me back when I just behaved as a jerk in the morning, my life has taken a total turnover from the day I have just heard her voice so I thought to let it be and didn't opened my eyes, my head was anyways paining due to continuous missing of meals when suddenly I felt a hand caressing my hairs and I knew I am not dreaming now.

I opened my eyes only to see her there, with her no make up look, loose hairs and eyes filled with innocence, just the way I like. She forwarded the glass again and I just drank the water gazing in her eyes. I was thinking of how can this person be so mature, I have hurt her so many times and yet she was here with me caressing my hairs.... Why???

I'm sorry, she mumbled pecking my face multiple times and I was thinking of what happened suddenly.

Shehnaaz.......

I'm sorry, she mumbled again and I could sense pain in that but still wondered why?

Shehnaaz Tu theek hai na baby, I spoke concerned now and she nodded.

I shouldn't have compared you with Vedant Sidharth, she spoke meekly.

Kab kiya baby tune aisa kuch, I said sighing and making her to sit besides me.

In your office I don't know but jab aapne... I didn't wanted it Sidharth but mujhe firse worthless feel hua, I felt someone using me all over again and at that time I happened to compare you with Vedant, Nhi hona chaiye tha, aap Vedant nhi ho na... you are my soul Sidharth , mujhe mujhse better jaante ho and then how can I even..... she spoke breaking multiple times in between and I sighed this woman deserves the entire world at her feet.

Agar main reason nhi deta toh tu karti kya voh sab, nhi na I asked and she nodded in a no.

Bas phir! Stop proving yourself guilty for everything joh Maine kiya.... It was something so absurd Shehnaaz, I don't deserve you, I spoke.

Bas karja Sidharth, aise toh I don't deserve you too, You are so perfect, ek dum dream types, I don't even now if I could ever love you the way you make me feel, do you think I deserve this homely feeling. Malum hai, it scares the hell out of me only to even imagine what would happen agar by chance you aren't there Sidharth, zindagi hai tu meri sab kuch hi hai tu, tune mujhpar itna trust kiya hai na, mere khud ke ghar wale bhi ek time ke baad mujhse dur hogaye,but you have promised me an eternity without even confessing, after years I have followed my heart Sidharth, bahut himmat krke don't make me hate myself more.... She spoke and I smiled brightly.

*

Aahnik aur Aadia se baat hui, I asked when she brought dinner for both of us, I sighed I miss them too much.

Hmm, she replied sounding off.

Khaiye, she spoke and I looked out to find it was just a plate and she wasn't going to eat.
Tumhara kahan hai, I asked.

I had it aap khaiye na it's already very late, she spoke and I might have believed her if she for just once made eye contact but she didn't and kept scrolling her phone which I knew had nothing.

Fine, I said getting up because I had no mood to eat anything now, reason well it's unknown again.

Sidharth she spoke holding my hand.
Pta hai mujhe aapne subah se kuch nhi khaya, please kha lijiye, she spoke and I wondered how did she knew this.

Tumhe kaise pta, I asked.
Bas aise hi, she shrugged.

Shehnaaz how do you know, I asked again.
Honestly aapko thaka hua dekh kar hi idea lag gaya tha, that you might have missed lunch in the hectic schedules and aapke saath do mahine kaam kiya hai toh pta hi tha, she spoke.

Zyada notice nhi karti ho tum mujhe, he teased.
Hmm so I should notice Parth Or someone else then, she replied.

Sochna bhi mat, I warned so unlikely of me, but can't help it, love and the things it makes you does, Why wasn't I such with Nimisha I wonder.

What if I have already thought and you know I just talked to parth, she teased.

Why were you talking to Parth, I could not help but ask making her laugh and ask vaise why can't I talk to him.

I don't know you are my friend no, I spoke and she legit pulled my cheeks.
Aahnik jaise bache ho aap, she spoke.

Khaiye chaliye, she ordered this time.
Tum bhi khao, hawa par toh nhi ji sakti, I retorted and she nodded

Once we were done she got up and asked me to go back to the room and she would be back. I went back to the our room after helping her with the kitchen work.

I was so surprised walking up to my own room, it was as if I have came to a honeymoon suite suddenly, Fuck!!! No there was nothing cliche as of roses and all that out of the box decorations, it was the curtains that were present all around my bed, the fairy lights that adorned the room and the fragrance that surrounded whole of the room.

What is this girl upto! I thought.
I settled myself on the couch present in my room because that seemed the safest place in the whole room at present, shrugging all the thoughts that clouded my mind, we need to talk I repeated in my mind when suddenly she came changed in a pretty silk night suit that hugged her at all the perfect places and I groaned internally. Wasn't her being near me enough that I need to tolerate this torture too.

Zyada pyaar nhi aa raha, I asked when she settled herself on my lap, wait I could smell something too, no fuck no why would she drink and most importantly from where, I know she never walks into the small bar present near the kitchen because it's mostly locked as Aadia is there in the house and I never want her to walk into something inappropriate.

Oh dost aapne bola na maine nhi, toh main pyaar kar sakti hoon aapka pata nahi, she spoke peppering kisses on my neck making me groan internally, she was surely drunk but why.

Shehnaaz mat kar sweetheart, I pleaded but she was in another mood today, I know I love her and I have no objection in what ever she is doing but I don't even know what's making her react like this, not atleast under the effect of alcohol.

Ahh Fuck, I muttered when she sucked the side of my neck and let her teeths sunk in the skin leaving a very evident spot.

Shehnaaz kya kar rahi hai baby, I spoke when her hands started opening the buttons of the shirt I had on. I held her hand and she looked in my eyes with a different passion for me.

Pyaar kar rahi hoon, let me na, she spoke and tried removing her hand but I stood up and made her stand straight too, because I really needed a cold shower for now. Fuck! What is this night turning into, never I had imagined I would walk upto this, She is really testing my patience, she still can't get over the fact that she is not a virgin and here she is trying to seduce me what's exactly going on, it was her right who stopped me two days ago from crossing a line, I am pretty sure she would regret once I take a step forward. I am not even sure if she would remember this tomorrow morning or not.

Sidharth you don't want me, I don't attract you enough, She asked her lower lip quivering and I looked at her bewildered, from where does this came.

Shehnaaz you know that's not the truth, I spoke eying her moments.

Bolo you don't want me to love you, she asked.

Shehnaaz kya hua hai, why are you behaving such sweetheart, I asked holding her close to me.

Because you love me Sidharth, I just wanna do something for you, she spoke.

Have you lost it, I don't need your body to satisfy my thirst Shehnaaz, aisa lagta hoon kya, this between us is not physical, I shouted.

But I want this to be physical too, she spoke and pulled me for a kiss, not that I couldn't push her, I could very well but I am a man too, a man who has tasted sex once in his life actually everyday and I'm legit controlling myself from a lot of time, but Shehnaaz could never be like my casual sex, this women has my heart at her feets, our first time could never be so casual, but, she tightened her hold on me not letting me break from the kiss, sure enough she was drunk her mouth giving the taste of the same. Her hands started Opening the buttons of my shirt again and fuck she ripped open the last one, What has actually got in her man! I tried breaking the kiss but she bite on my lower lip making me groan. Her fingers touched my taught chest and I felt a twitch somewhere else, it's getting painful, I want to get out of the restricted boundaries of my lowers.

Once she was sure I was lost in the kiss without thinking the consequences she broke the kiss and removed my shirt from my shoulder letting it drop to the floor.

Shehnaaz kya kar rahi hai yaar, I groaned more out of frustration now holding her hands because I knew if this continues I would end up taking her at all the cost and there would be nothing but regrets in the morning.

Kya piya hai tune, I asked picking her up in my arms and placing her on the bed with her hands playing with my earlobe and pressing kissing on my naked chest.

Tequila, she whispered and I looked at her shocked.

I wanted it, you know to do what I am planning too,she whispered and winked taking my lips in her again and leaving it after a few seconds.

Shehnaaz mat kar, I shouted .
Kyun you love me na prove it, she spoke.

Aise! dimaag khisak gaya hai tera be, I spoke and settled her on the bed and pulled him on her.

She was hell bent on testing me I thought but the look on his face and she just couldn't keep her facade more and burst out laughing.

Sidharth just look at your face! OMG! and she laughed and laughed and I saw her as if I saw a ghost

You were playing a prank, I whispered in complete shock still on top of her.

What do you think, she laughed and I bite her cheek making her gasp.

You are so gone Shehnaaz I swear, I spoke getting on top of her properly crushing her under me and pulled her in a mind blowing kiss.
She knew she over did her prank when she could feel him on her lowers creating a havoc in her sane mind as well.

Fuck! You were harsh She spoke breathing heavily under him.
Jo tumne kiya na uske saamne kuch nhi hai, you can't even imagine how hard I am, I spoke getting up only to be pulled back.

I can feel it, she whispered in his ears and he turned their position such that she was on top of him now.

Ahh, she moaned when he gave her a love bite on the exact spot she gave him.

Ab hisaab barabar, he spoke rolling her down him.

Such a turn off you are, she shouted and he actually laughed at this.
Kutta, she scoffed

Tune pee nhi hai, he asked controlling himself.

Ek shot se kisko chadti hai yaar Sidharth, she laughed back, her laughter calming him from all the tension he was in from the morning.

You love me right? She asked seriously.
I....

Haan ya Na?

I do, he confessed.
I love you itna na Shehnaaz you can't even imagine, he continued and the confession brought tears in her eyes.

Then love me Sidharth, she spoke gazing at him.

Shehnaaz listen if this is a prank then it's a very bad one alright, He spoke sternly.

Do you think main ek hi prank do baar karungi, I need you Sidharth, I want you to erase all the memories of my past, be my present, my future, erase those boundaries please, be mine she spoke shedding a tear at the last.

Love me Sidharth please love me, show me how does it feel to be touched with love, show me how it feels to do something more than just mere sex, she spoke.

You sure Shehnaaz, I won't be able to back out if you want to then, he spoke still gazing her.

I'm Sidharth, make me yours forever and ever she spoke joining their lips once more and it was all what he needed to lose all his controls, for once he wanted to follow his own heart and she was ready to submit herself to his love just to heal herself she knew. This kiss from her side and the sparks flew, her tshirt was the next one to come out of her body followed by all the other clothes.

You are so beautiful baby, so beautiful he whispered converting her to a moaning mess under his hands.
Them submitting themselves to the desires of their bodies , the pleasurable cries muffled with the long passionate night, thier bodies dancing together gradually loosing a track of time.

*
It was Sidharth who woke up first around 4 in the morning and found a certain weight on his left side of body and thats when the realisation dawned upon him, while she regret this beautiful night after waking up.

But why would she, wasn't she the one who asked for it, his mind asked
But still she had alcohol, what if this was just under that spell, his heart questioned.

He tried removing her naked self to walk out in the balcony for a probable fag but she stirred in her sleep

Sidharth, please, she whispered and clutched his hand a little more tightly, and he sighed.
Soja baby kahin nhi jaa raha, he patted her to sleep but sleep was far away from His eyes. Was this right? At this point of their relationship when only he was sure about his feelings, was going physical right.

On a wider front they were not just two individuals, they had two kids attached to them, what if this between them doesn't work would they part ways, because he could see both the kids mingling a lot with each other and also with the opposite one, as in Aadia would go to Shehnaaz when she is upset and Aahnik would not leave him.

They just couldn't spoil the lives of those innocent children for God's sake. Suddenly he felt her cupping his face and whispering,

" Sleep Sidharth we have our whole life to overthink" .

He looked at her only to find her glowing her even at 4 in the morning, he pressed a kiss at, her forehead and she slide down.

Ahh, she semi-screamed.
Kya hua, he asked concerned but she hide that look of pain behind her smile.

You don't need to hide your pain baby, is it paining too much, he spoke his hand sliding down her stomach but she stopped him

Nhi I'm fine, she whispered, her cheeks blushing and she looked down

Aww my baby, raat ko kahan thi ye sharmaane wali Shehnaaz, by God you were something else last night, he spoke distracting her and was successful when she retorted almost immediately.

It seems as if you didn't enjoyed last night, was it only me enjoying it, she retorted raising her eyebrows but my hand has already reached down massaging her inner thighs making her relax against me.

Sidharth, although I'm loving it but please stop, She spoke after a few minutes.

Why baby, did I hurt you again I asked tensed.

I will want you once again if this continues, she spoke and I was quick to remove my hand because she was sore, actually very sore to be taken again.

Sojaa, I patted her head and she snuggled against me sleeping in my embrace.

*

Sidharth it's quite late now, ghar chalti hoon, Aadia and Aahnik ko raat ko lene bhi jaana hai na, tab tak I guess I will see Sanchi, she spoke at 5 in the evening, the whole day Sidharth has spent pampering her, for the first time in these five years he took off from his office from all senses and he didn't regret it for a change

She truly felt loved by the care he showed.

Shehnaaz you are still sore baba, I spoke genuinely concerned.

Nhi I'm fine, She spoke pecking my lips making me smile

Aadia aur Aahnik ke liye khana bhi ready karna hain na, it would take time in that too she spoke,
Ek kaam karti hoon I will make paneer ki bhurji with moongi ki daal, she will like it na, panner uska favorite hai right, she asked excited and I smiled hearing her because she has leant every minute habit of Aadia and I can't be more thankful because I always wanted someone who would take equal care of me and Aadia and she is just like that well not as a partner of course but maybe as something more precious in my life.

Yahi par bana le I will help I spoke getting up not liking the idea of her going away after that beautiful night.

Nhi you go and sleep for some time baba aapki meetings hai kal subah se hi, stress out ho jaoge, she spoke Authoritatively

Tum theek kar dena, I flirted.
Sidharth she whined.
What! I love you, I spoke taking her off gaurd with my sudden confession again.

Sidharth she spoke shying.
Ok let's forget it chalo, I spoke changing the topic.

Ek second, kal subah kya hua tha , she asked suddenly and I sighed, her voice was on the verge of a breakdown

Subah, I took a deep breathe before showing her something on my phone.....

"Mr.Reyaansh Srivastav congratulations for being elected as the chief minister continuously for 2 the second time", said the reporter.
" Well ab yeh toh hona hi tha na but Thank you", he spoke.
"We have heard your son is happily married and is well settled in his life, yeh reason tha kya we haven't seen Sidharth Srivastav from past 5 years", the next reporter asked.
"Is it because you were against his love that he decided to separate", the next question followed.
It's something out of my professional life so I would request you to let it be, and Sidharth isn't separated aaj kal ke bacho ko toh aap jaante hi hai, he said laughing .
"5 saal pehle toh professional hi tha na, when his marriage was fixed with Nimisha, Vaise we have sources who have told us that Nimisha is still in love with your son when he might actually is.... " The next question followed and he fisted his hands.
" I guess you are half corret, Nimisha and Sidharth are meant to be together and you never know what if......, "he smiled looking at the camera and his eyes held challenge.

Sidharth ye sach nhi hai na, shehnaaz spoke still looking at the complete video.

Pagal hai kya baby, I love you and I mean it from all my heart, agar maine itne dino main kuch socha hai na about my personal life is a small happy family with you and two of our kids, and yester night and all of the day today, do you regret joh kal hua between us, ... I spoke honestly pulling her in a hug and she shook her head crying.

Kal subah I read this news, tab tak video nhi leak hui thi but I knew Mr. Srivastav can actually say this and Nimi is next level yaar, saara frustration tujhpar nikal diya I'm sorry for that, I spoke still hugging her when I felt her placing a kiss on my heart.

Pata hai bura laga tha but Ek second ke liye bhi nhi laga ki you were scolding me or something it was as if you need to vent it out, she spoke and I was in aww of this girl, can I get someone better than her no... Never in other births too.

*

She gazed at the watch in her hand, well it was 11 in the night and almost the time for Aadia and Aahnik to return and her excitement knew no bounds.

Abhi time hai Shehnaaz, I spoke placing the hair strand behind her ear and she nodded.

So? I asked.
So? She replied...

When suddenly the door opened and there came Ramesh Kaka with two trolley bags.

Kaka yeh, I asked looking at the luggage in his hands but before he could speak something....

Humara hai, came a voice....

Mom, I whispered.
Sidharth mera bacha, she spoke standing at the door and my eyes welled up.

My mom is my life, the circumstances weren't such that she could choose me but seeing her after so long made me emotional

Mom, I stepped forward and hugged her to my life and a few tears escaped my eyes, I kissed her hairs and mumbled, I missed you so much mom

Maine bhi bacha, kaisa hai tu, she spoke breaking the hug and wiping her tears with the dupatta.
I'm fine Mom, aap kaise ho I spoke leading her inside and settling her on the couch and myself sitting at her feets holding her hands.

Aaj achi hoon, bacha ghar kyun nhi aata tu, she spoke and I remembered all that happened and stood up abruptly.

Mom let's not discuss it, aap yahan kaise, aapke pati ko dikkat nhi hui, I spoke and I knew my voice was a little rude than intended and I heard....

Sidharthh, being called in two different voice, one was Mom of course and Other was Shehnaaz.

So here's the next part.

Unexpected turn right!

I hope you liked it. Do let me know how was it.
Thanks for reading.

Happy Lohri and Makar Sakranti everyone.

Love
Aaradhya
❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 17.2K 39
Β© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
391K 41.9K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...
103K 15.6K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
922K 79.9K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...